Zenfone 6 Does Not Turn On
For some users, ASUS ZENFONE crashes when they play games or other similar applications. This can also happen due to the incompatibility of this application with the processor or software and ASUS, but do not worry, because many applications work well on this phone, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, BBM (BlackBerry Messenger), many games and others applications.
If the phone crashes immediately after installing the application, you need to try a “soft” reboot and start the application again. Otherwise, you will have to uninstall this application for ASUS ZENFONE to work again.
In this article, we will tell you how to restart Asus Zenfon if it freezes and what to do about it.
How to do a “soft” reboot or restart ASUS if it freezes?
What should we do when ASUS ZENFONE hangs in the middle of a game or working in an application? We will have to make a “soft” reset, or restart the phone. Since the battery is not always removable, we cannot restart Asus by pulling out the battery.
But don’t worry, because we can still restart ASUS by pressing and holding the power button for 10-15 seconds, until the phone turns off by itself. Another alternative to a “soft” reset or reboot when the display is still working and responds with a finger touch. press and hold the power button for up to 3 seconds until a pop-up menu for restart / reboot appears. This soft reset process will not delete important data, the device will simply reboot.
Method 1, “hard” reset Asus using the software menu
A hard reset can solve the problem with Asus freezing, as everything will be reset by default. Make sure the battery is charged. Turn on your smartphone. Remember to copy all important data, as all data will be deleted.
1. Go to the menu: Settings Backup and reset Reset to factory data Reset everything.
2. Select erase everything to continue, and confirm that you are ready to format ASUS.
The smartphone will continue to reset until a clean factory setting is left.
Method 2, “Hard” reset of ASUS via Recovery (Hard Reset)
Make sure the battery is fully charged. Remember to copy all important data. Turn off ASUS.
Wait until the Android logo appears on the display, to continue, simultaneously press the volume up and down buttons. Then we will see the Android system recovery mode. Continue to reset to factory settings using the volume up or down buttons to navigate the menu, and the power button instead of OK or Login.
We will see the menu on the LCD screen, select “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” using the touch screen or (volume button to select and use the power button to confirm or enter) and follow the menu. to be confirmed.
Use the volume up and down keys to move down to achieve “Yes. Delete all user data”.
The phone starts formatting. This may take a few seconds. Press the power button to select ‘reboot system now’.
The phone will restart in a few minutes.
Why does Asus Zenfon phone slow down, freeze and lag?
Is the phone slower than usual? Too many applications running at once.
If your phone is slow or unstable, or, as they say, “slows down”, then you may have too many applications running at the same time. Try the following steps to manage your applications:
1. Clean up recent applications running in the background: Click the button in the lower right corner of the front of the screen, which resembles cascading windows. From there, you can either close each application separately by clicking the “X” icon to the top right of each window, or click the lower right button with three fields and an “X” icon to close all applications at once.
2. Use the “Autorun Manager” to prevent unwanted background processes from starting after startup: Open the Autorun Manager application. From there, you can enter the “preloaded” and “downloaded” sections to determine which applications you would prefer not to start automatically, and then confirm that these applications are configured to decline.
3. If you are launching a high-performance application, try turning on Performance Mode: Open the settings, select “Power Management”, and then select “Power Saver”. Then select “Performance”.
If managing applications doesn’t solve the phone’s slowness, try restarting the system. To do this, press and hold the power button (located at the top of the phone) for a short period of time until the menu with the restart option appears. If this does not work, you can simply press and hold the power button until the smartphone turns off, and then turn it on again.