Xiaomi Redmi 6A running an operating system Android 8.1 Oreo, MIUI 9. Its performance is rated at 3 out of 5 (in its segment). This smartphone is quite productive. Here are the characteristics of the device, instructions on how to reset the settings, flash the device and, of course, how to get root-rights on Xiaomi
Root on Xiaomi Redmi 6A
How to get the root for Xiaomi Redmi 6A See instructions below.
Initially, try the universal utilities for getting root on MTK for the Redmi 6A model
- Kingo Android Root
- Baidu Super Root (one-click root)
- Root Dashi (a collection of root utilities in one)
If it doesn’t work and SuperUser does not appear, then ask for help in the special root theme on android
- Announcement: 2018, June
- Networks: LTE Bands 1,3-5,7,8,20,38,40
- UMTS 850, 900, 1900, 2100
- GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900
- Internet: LTE cat.4 150/50 Mbps
- HSDPA, HSUPA
- Wi-Fi: b / g / n, 2.4 GHz
- Screen: S-IPS, 5.45″, 720×1440, 16M colors, touch, capacitive, multi-touch 10 touches, 2.5D
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo, MIUI 9 See all
Review Xiaomi Redmi 6A
I rate the smartphone at 8 out of 10. Minus is not a very nimble job, unfortunately. The screen was also not bright enough, I do not know why.
But the camera surprised me, for it you can forgive a lot, seriously. Toys also run quite well. In general, the 6A is a decent smartphone, albeit light in a sense.
Can I take it? Yes, it is quite.
Russia. LTE Bands 1,3-5,7,8,20,38,40
China. LTE Bands 1,3,5,7,8,34,38-41
– 2 GB RAM 16 GB ROM
– 2 GB RAM 32 GB ROM
– 3 GB RAM 32 GB ROM
– 4 GB RAM 64 GB ROM
Firmware for Xiaomi Redmi 6A
Official firmware Android 8.1 Oreo, MIUI 9 [stock ROM file]. Download
[Recovery] Custom Xiaomi firmware. Download
Firmware for Xiaomi Redmi 6A you can find in the thread flashing Chinese smartphones. In addition, pre-download the necessary firmware for flashing
- ADB drivers (in topic with FlashTool)
- Make / model [optional]. Xiaomi / Redmi 6A
- CPU. MediaTek Helio A22, 2 GHz, 4 x Cortex-A53, PowerVR GE8320
- LCD Driver (version)
- Kernel (version) [optional]
Before flashing and in the process of selecting the firmware, check the basic TX (technical specifications) through the MTKDroidTools program
What are custom firmwares?
- CM. CyanogenMod
- Paranoid Android
- AICP (Android Ice Cold Project)
- RR (Resurrection Remix)
- MK (MoKee)
- Illusion roms
- Pacman ROM
Xiaomi smartphone problems and disadvantages and how to fix them?
- If Redmi 6A does not turn on, for example, you see a white screen, hangs on the splash screen, or the notification indicator only blinks (possibly after charging).
- If it crashes when updating / crashes when turned on (need flashing, 100%)
- Does not charge (usually, iron problems)
- Does not see a SIM card (SIM card)
- The camera does not work (at least hardware problems)
- The sensor does not work (depending on the situation)
Hard Reset for Xiaomi Redmi 6A
Instructions on how to make a Hard Reset on Xiaomi Redmi 6A (reset). We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the visual guide called resetting settings on Android. [Hard Reset].
Codes for resetting (open the dialer and enter them).
Hard Reset via Recovery
- Turn off the device. go to Recovery
- “Wipe data / factory reset”
- “Yes. delete all user data “- “Reboot System”
How to enter Recovery?
- hold and hold Vol (-) [volume down], or Vol () [volume up] and the power button
- A menu appears with the Android logo. Everything, you are in Recovery!
Reset settings on Xiaomi Redmi 6A can be done in a very simple way:
- Settings- Recovery and reset
- Reset settings (at the very bottom)
How to reset the pattern
How to reset the graphic key if you forgot it, and now you can’t unlock your Xiaomi smartphone. On the Redmi 6A model, the key or PIN can be removed in several ways. You can also remove the lock by resetting the settings, the lock code will be deleted and disabled.
- Reset Count. locks. Instruction
- Password Reset. Instruction