Checking the connection and basic parameters of the second display
Before proceeding with any additional, more complex methods of solving the problem, if it is impossible to display an image on a second monitor, I recommend following these simple steps (with a high probability, you have already tried this, but I will remind you for novice users):
- Recheck that all cable connections on both the monitor and video card end are in order and that the monitor is turned on. Even if you are sure that everything is fine.
- If you have Windows 10, go to the display settings (right click on the desktop. display settings) and in the “Display”. “Multiple displays” section, click “Detect”, perhaps this will help to “see” the second monitor.
- If you have Windows 7 or 8, go to Display Settings and click Find, Windows may be able to detect the second connected monitor.
- If you have two monitors displayed in the parameters from step 2 or 3, but there is only one image, make sure that “Show only at 1” or “Show only at 2” is not set in the item “Multiple displays”.
- If you have a PC and one monitor is connected to a discrete video card (outputs on a separate video card), and the other to an integrated one (outputs on the rear panel, but from the motherboard), if possible, try connecting both monitors to a discrete video card.
- If you have Windows 10 or 8, you just connected a second monitor, but did not reboot (but only shutdown. connect the monitor. turn on the computer), just reboot, this may work.
- Open Device Manager. Monitors and check if there are one or two monitors? If two, but one with an error, try deleting it, and then from the menu select “Action”. “Update hardware configuration”.
If all these points have been checked, and no problems were found, we will try additional options to fix the problem.
Note: if adapters, adapters, converters, docking stations, as well as the recently purchased cheapest Chinese cable are used to connect a second monitor, each of them can also be the cause of the problem (a little more about this and some of the nuances in the last section of the article). If possible, try other connection options and see if a second monitor becomes available for display.
Video card drivers
Unfortunately, a very common situation among novice users is trying to update a driver in the device manager, receiving a message that the most suitable driver has already been installed and then making sure that the driver is really up to date.
In fact, such a message only says that Windows does not have other drivers and you may well be told that the driver is installed when “Standard VGA graphics adapter” or “Basic Microsoft video adapter” is displayed in Device Manager (both of these options indicate that that the driver was not found and a standard driver was installed, which can only perform basic functions and usually does not work with multiple monitors).
Therefore, if you have problems connecting a second monitor, I strongly recommend installing the video card driver manually:
- Download your graphics card driver from NVIDIA (for GeForce), AMD (for Radeon) or Intel (for HD Graphics). For a laptop, you can try downloading the driver from the official website of the laptop manufacturer (sometimes they work “more correctly” despite the fact that they are often older).
- Install this driver. If the installation fails or the driver does not change, try to remove the old video card driver first.
- Check if the problem was resolved.
Another option related to drivers is possible: the second monitor worked, but, suddenly, it ceased to be detected. This may indicate that Windows has updated the video card driver. Try to go to the device manager, open the properties of your video card and roll back the driver on the “Driver” tab.
Windows does not see the second monitor. why and what to do?
If you connected a second monitor or TV to your laptop or computer via HDMI, Display Port, VGA or DVI, usually everything works right away without the need for any additional settings (except for selecting the display mode on two monitors). However, it sometimes happens that Windows does not see the second monitor and it is not always clear why this is happening and how to fix the situation.
This manual details why the system may not see the second connected monitor, TV or other screen and possible ways to fix the problem. The following assumes that both monitors are guaranteed to work.
Additional information that can help when the second monitor is not detected
In conclusion, some additional nuances that can help you figure out why the second monitor is not visible in Windows:
- If one monitor is connected to a discrete video card, and the other to an integrated one, check if both video cards are visible in the device manager. It happens that the BIOS disables the integrated video adapter if there is a discrete one (but it can be enabled in the BIOS).
- Check if the second monitor is visible in the proprietary control panel of the video card (for example, in the “NVIDIA Control Panel” in the “Display” section).
- Some docking stations that connect more than one monitor at once, and with some “special” connection types (for example, AMD Eyefinity), Windows may see multiple monitors as one, and all of them will work (and this will be the default behavior ).
- When connecting a monitor via USB-C, make sure that it supports connecting monitors (this is not always the case).
- Some USB-C / Thunderbolt docking stations do not support all devices. This sometimes changes in newer firmware (for example, when using the Dell Thunderbolt Dock, not every computer or laptop works correctly).
- If you purchased a cable (not an adapter, but a cable) HDMI. VGA, Display Port. VGA to connect a second monitor, then very often they do not work, since they require support for analog output at the digital output from the video card.
- When using adapters, the following situation is possible: when only the monitor is connected via the adapter, it works properly. When connecting one monitor via an adapter, and the other directly with a cable, only the one connected with the cable is visible. I have guesses why this is happening, but I cannot offer a clear solution to this situation.
If your situation differs from all the proposed options, and your computer or laptop still does not see the monitor, describe in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев how exactly, to which video card the displays are connected and other details of the problem. perhaps I can help.
The computer does not see the phone via USB. why and how to fix it
If you are faced with the fact that the phone does not connect via USB, that is, the computer does not see it for transferring files, but only charging occurs, while the connection sound is played, this manual provides details on how to fix this and enable the ability to view content phone memory when connected via USB cable.
The steps below are suitable for both latest and previous Android phones in case the smartphone is not visible after connecting via USB on a computer with Windows 10, 8.1, Windows 7 and XP or Mac OS.
How to fix if the computer does not see the phone connected via USB. additional methods
If your phone does not connect via USB to a data-capable computer, but only charges, try the following methods to fix the problem.
Android Safe Mode, Developer Mode motherboard drivers and other nuances
Among other things, if the issue in question occurs, please note the following points:
- Enable developer mode on Android, and then enable USB debugging in the developer options and, separately, find the default USB configuration item in the developer settings and set the “File transfer” mode. May be helpful here: How to enable USB debugging on Android.
- If you used the USB modem mode on the phone, in the settings (usually in the “Connections” or “Network and Internet”. “Access point and modem” section), turn off the “USB modem” option.
- If the phone is no longer visible after reinstalling or updating Windows, install the original drivers of the motherboard, chipset from the website of its manufacturer or from the website of the laptop manufacturer if you have a laptop.
- Try restarting your Android phone in Safe Mode. If after that it became visible when connected to a computer, then most likely the reason is in some third-party applications, most often related to protection, control and similar.
- Try using the built-in troubleshooter in Windows: go to Control Panel. Troubleshoot. Hardware and Sound. Device Settings (in recent versions of Windows 10, the item is missing).
- If possible, try connecting your phone to another computer. If it is also not visible there, again, the matter is most likely in the cable or connector. over, the connector on the phone may stop functioning for transferring files simply due to the ingress of dirt or water, followed by oxidation of the contacts.
- They can also help (or they can create problems with other USB drives, so take it only if you are ready for this) methods regarding cleaning the drivers from the instructions The computer does not see the USB flash drive.
If none of the options helps to solve the problem, and the computer still does not see your Android smartphone, describe the situation in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев: what was done, after which the problem appeared, how does your device behave when connected via USB, has the cable been checked with another phone, and the problematic device is on another computer. I will try to help.
Why Android phone is not visible on the computer via USB and only charging takes place. simple reasons and solutions
Before proceeding with additional methods for solving the problem when the phone is not visible through the USB connection, I recommend that you pay attention to the following simple points: very often the reason turns out to be one of the following:
- If you took a USB connection cable from a non-original cheap charging or bundled with another device (for example, to charge wireless headphones or another device that is not intended for receiving and transmitting data), then this may be the reason: not all cables can transmit data, there are no corresponding contacts, and outwardly it is not noticeable. The solution is a working cable with guaranteed data transfer capability.
- If you are faced with the fact that when you connect a smartphone to a computer, it is not visible, and recently the phone was repaired and something related to the board or connector was repaired, it is highly likely that the repair caused the problem: very often the connectors are soldered so that after that only charging works properly. The solution is just to redo.
- If you have Mac OS, just install Android File Transfer app for data transfer capability, official website: https://www.Android.com/filetransfer/
- If you still have Windows XP, install the MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) driver. https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?ID=19153
Additionally, keep in mind that connecting even with a working cable through a USB hub (USB port splitter) to a faulty USB connector on a computer or laptop, and sometimes to the front panel of a PC may cause the problem under consideration. Try a direct connection to USB, another connector, the back of the PC, if connected to a USB 3.0 connector (usually blue). check if the problem persists when connecting to USB 2.0.
And the last simple point: after connecting the phone to the computer, in order for it to appear in the explorer with the ability to view photos, videos and other files, you need:
- Unlock the phone when connected, if it is locked. you will not be able to access data on locked modern Android phones.
- In the notification area, click on the USB connection notification (by default, most phones are connected only for charging). If the notification does not appear, more precisely, it does not say that this is a USB connection, but only a text about charging, then from the “point of view” of the phone, the connection does not serve for data transfer (wrong cable, damaged cable, connector on the phone or computer) Below are screenshots with the appearance of the notification on pure Android 9 and 8, on Samsung Galaxy and on Android 6-7.
- Select MTP file transfer mode for USB connection. On older versions of Android, there may also be an item for connecting as USB Mass Storage, it will also work, and it may work even better.
If the listed methods did not help, let’s move on to more complex fixes.
Checking phone operation (MTP device) in device manager
- Open Device Manager on your Windows 10, 8.1, or Windows 7 computer while your phone is connected. To open Device Manager, you can press the WindowsR keys on your keyboard, type devmgmt.msc, and press Enter. Windows is the OS logo key.
- See if there is a device in the device manager named MTP (MTP Device, MTP-Device) or the name of your phone (can be found in the section “Portable devices).
- If there is, double click on it, go to the Driver tab, click Update driver. Search for drivers on this computer. Select from a list of available drivers on your computer and see the list. If it has more than one compatible device, try to select a different driver than the one currently installed, usually you need to select “USB MTP device”.
- If no new devices appear in the manager when disconnecting and connecting the phone via USB, this is another argument in favor of problems with the cable, connector on the phone or computer.
on this topic, if the device is displayed in the device manager with an exclamation mark, in a separate instruction Incorrect service installation section in this MTP INF file.
A couple more tips if suddenly the second monitor does not see the laptop. With an additional display connected, close the laptop. The other monitor will now become the primary monitor. Open the laptop. everything should now work.
Another option is to put the laptop into sleep mode. Did the picture appear on the second monitor? Try to wake the laptop out of sleep mode.
How to connect to PC?
It is important to connect two monitors to the same video card. If one is connected to an external video card, and the second to an integrated one, this method will not work without special settings and support for the corresponding mode of the motherboard.
Additionally, make sure the connector is securely fastened to the monitor port and PC port. If you connect with a VGA or DVI cable, make sure that the connector is firmly inserted into the connector, and that the latches are screwed in so that you cannot loosen.
If you connect a modern display via USB-C, you need the cable to support media signal transmission. This can be found in the specifications for this patch cord. The computer must also support USB-C video transmission technology. Using ordinary USB-3.0 to USB-C adapters, the screen will not display a picture.
Check the ports of the video card with a work monitor and patch cord. Check the connector pins so they are not bent. Visually inspect the connectors on both the video card and the computer. Make sure the cable is completely intact.
Laptop or computer can’t see second monitor via HDMI
Connecting a second monitor to a computer is not a luxury, but a practical task. The second monitor can be any display that has an HDMI, VGA, DVI, Display Port, Thunderbolt, or USB-C port for connection. But sometimes a computer running Windows 10 after connecting does not see the second monitor. There are many reasons for this, so we will focus on each separately.
If in the course of reading you have questions, or want to add something, feel free to write in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев. On questions. we will answer, additions. we will add.
How to connect two monitors to a PC is described in the following
Is the monitor itself turned on?
It’s trite, but maybe the monitor is not turned on in fact? Check the power (plug in socket), power button on the front panel. Some models have a power on / off button (toggle switch) at the back, so check that too. A lit or blinking LED on the front panel will indicate that the display is on.
Also, pay attention to whether the power cable is firmly inserted into the power connector for the display. There should be no damage on it.
FIX: Windows 10 Not Recognizing iPhone/iPad/iPod
What to do first?
What if the second monitor connected via HDMI or another port does not work? Most likely, you made the physical connection between the PC and the display correctly, the devices are in working order, but Windows 10 was unable to initially detect the display. Follow a couple of simple tips:
- Restart the computer after connecting (especially if the devices were connected turned on, which is not recommended).
- Click WinI and go to “System”. “Display”.
- In the “Multiple Displays” section, click the “Detect” button.
- If in the same item two displays are displayed or started to be displayed, and the first one is set to the “Show only 1” mode, select the “Duplicate” or “Expand” mode so that the picture also appears on the second screen.
- You can check the driver on the display. Right click on Start and open “Device Manager”. In the “Monitors” section. remove the device for the second and then update the configuration.
- Check if the connected second screen is visible using the graphics card software. If you have a video card from NVIDIA. NVIDIA software control panel, for Intel. Intel Graphics Control Center, for AMD. AMD Catalyst. In the section about monitors, you can check the presence of a second one and configure it there.
- If the connected display does not see the software of the video card to which it is connected, the connection may have been made incorrectly or there is a malfunction in one of the elements. Although unlikely, you can still check the drivers for the video card.
- To do this, update to the latest version using proprietary utilities (for example, NVidia GeForce Experience). Or use Device Manager to remove old and install drivers from Microsoft database.
Next, we will analyze the most popular cases that have not been described in this section.
I also advise you to watch the video about working with multiple monitors in Windows 10:
Is the monitor working?
Power off the computer and dual monitors. Disconnect the first one and reconnect the second one instead. If you use the same cables to connect both screens, then try again through it.
If the computer does not see the second monitor connected via HDMI, try connecting via a patch cord to a different connector (DVI, VGA). Still no? Connect the display to another PC or laptop. If it does not work, it is likely that the monitor itself is not working properly.
Does the external card support dual monitors?
Older or cheaper graphics cards may not support parallel operation of two or more concurrent monitors. For many video cards, support for three displays becomes a problem.
There are also cases that displays can work if they are connected only via digital HDMI, or only via analog VGA ports. Simultaneous connection to different outputs was unsuccessful.
What to check?
Let’s go from the easiest thing that can be done inadvertently. And let’s get to the identification of possible breakdowns, in particular.
Fix iPhone Won’t Connect to iTunes & Not Recognized on PC with Windows 10/8/7 PC in 4 Steps
Here you will find instructions on how to connect an additional screen to a laptop via HDMI.
The laptop or computer does not see the headphones
The most common reason why your laptop or desktop computer does not see headphones (wired) when connected is an unconfigured driver (utility), or a missing or outdated sound driver.
Consider all the reasons why a stationary PC or laptop does not see headphones (wired), from the most popular to the least popular. We will consider, using the example of Windows 7 and Windows 10.
The instructions for connecting to a PC are relevant for all wired headphones:
- Headphone mini-jack (regular wired headphones).
- Forked mini-jack (headphones with microphone). A detailed connection of headphones with a microphone (with a bifurcated or combined mini-jack) is described in a separate instruction.
- And USB headphones. The only caveat is that USB headphones receive sound in digital form, they must be defined by the computer as a separate audio device, respectively, it must be selected as a sound output device, in addition, drivers must be installed. Most often, the necessary drivers for USB headphones to work are installed automatically when they are connected. Sometimes you need to install them yourself by downloading them from the manufacturer’s website. You may also need to install proprietary software, which can also be found on the official website.
Updating drivers often solves the problem when the laptop or computer does not see the headphones.
The easiest method: right-click on the desired device, in the “update driver” menu.
- You can update the driver by downloading it from the official website of the audio card manufacturer, or through the driver update program.
- If you have a Realtek chip (a standard sound card built into the motherboard), then the new driver versions can be downloaded here. If the manufacturer of the audio card is different, download it from their website. Downloaded, installed, rebooted the PC. everything is normal.
- There are interesting programs for automatic driver updates. For example IObit Driver Booster. Install the program, and then through it. the necessary drivers (sound, at least).
Configuring the headphone inputs in the Realtek utility on the computer
If the drivers for the sound card work correctly, but the PC still does not see the headphones, we will adjust the sound for wired headphones on Windows 10.
We configure the inputs in the Realtek utility. It will appear after installing the drivers, in the tray for about hours. If the audio card is from another manufacturer, there must also be an application, the setting is the same. The procedure described in the screenshots is done so that the audio stream goes simultaneously to all input devices, and not only to the speakers (very often the computer sees the headphones as speakers when they are connected for the first time). The same applies to the microphone from the headphones (if it is connected via a separate plug).
For me, for example, ordinary wired headphones are always defined as speakers. To be precise, they are not at all recognized by the computer as a device. The sound continues to go through the audio card (this is what the inscription “Realtek speakers” and the like in the list of audio devices means), and it “decides” which connector to send the signal to.
Determine the state of the audio output and drivers on the PC
Are the drivers installed and does the computer see the audio output? We define this in the “Audio Inputs and Audio Outputs” item in the Device Manager. We open it in this way, Windows 10:
Windows 7. Start. Control Panel. System and Security. Device Manager.
Setting up sound in Windows itself
If, after installing the drivers and setting up Realtek, the computer still does not see the headphones, then the wrong device for playing sound by default is probably selected in Windows.
In Windows 7 we go along the path: “Start”. “Control Panel”. “Hardware and Sound”. “Sound”. In Windows 10, you can open the context menu in the tray on the volume icon (right-click), “Open sound settings”, on the right. “Sound control panel”. Then we change the default device to headphones / speakers, you can try all the options in turn and check them.
Another possible reason why the computer / laptop does not see the headphones is that the sound in Windows is set to a low volume or completely muted. We check by opening the volume control in the lower right corner of the clock. Pay special attention to “General” and “Sound”.
You need to turn off the firewall
If the Internet does not work in Windows 10, you need to disable the firewall. Quite often, it is because of it that it is not possible to connect the PC to the network. To disable it, you need to do the following:
- Click WinR.
- Enter the command “control”.
- Go to the “System and Security” section.
- Go to “Firewall” and disable it.
After that, the Internet should not be lost.
Windows 10 built-in troubleshooter
Windows 10 comes with a powerful and helpful assistant that helps you troubleshoot network problems. To use it, you need to do the following:
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Go to “Options”.
- Go to “Update and Security”.
- Click on the “Troubleshooting” tab.
After completing the above steps, you need to go to the sub-item “Internet connection”. After that, the program will automatically find and fix existing problems.
People who use antivirus often experience poor internet performance. Sometimes this happens due to the fact that the PC does not have the latest version of the antivirus program. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly update the software so that it works correctly on Windows 10.
Instructions for fixing the problem
There are several ways to restore your Internet connection if you are missing in Windows 10 via cable and Wi-Fi.
Blocking the network by the user’s antivirus
Another reason Windows 10 has no internet connection is the use of antivirus software. The fact is that some of these programs can block access to the Internet.
To restore the network, you will have to check your antivirus settings. The wrong parameters may have been set, blocking the connection.
Restarting the network adapter
Sometimes the settings of the network card can fly off, which leads to a lack of connection. In this case, you will have to manually reboot the device.
- Click WinR.
- In the window that opens, enter “cmd”.
- In the command line, write “ipconfig / renew”.
Important! You will have to restart your PC to apply the changes.
Disable Enhanced Protection Mode
Some people use Internet Explorer, which is built into the operating system. This browser has the “Advanced Protection Mode” feature, which may cause problems with the Internet. To disable it, you need to go to the “Advanced” tab and uncheck the box next to this parameter.
iPhone won’t connect to computer. Reason. PC
Yes, in most cases it is the cause of the connection problems. In order to exclude them, we perform the following actions:
- First of all, we reboot both devices. So to speak, for prevention.
- We try various USB ports and check, for example, with a USB flash drive, their performance. After all, one of them may burn out or simply not work.
- We do not use adapters, splitters, extension cords and other devices for USB ports. We plug the cable directly into the system unit.
- Updating iTunes. The ideal option would be to completely remove, and then install the most recent version from the Apple website.
- Disable third-party software (antiviruses, firewalls). Do not forget to turn them on after checking!
- The most radical step. reinstalling the operating system, will most likely help, but it will take time
If the iPhone cannot connect to another computer, then the matter is clearly in the device
What to do if iPhone fails to connect to computer?
Hey! But really. what to do? Run for a new phone? Hand over the phone for repair? Throw out the computer? The options, of course, are interesting and almost certainly effective, but too expensive 🙂
And you shouldn’t get so excited, because the problem with connecting the iPhone to the computer can almost always be solved without resorting to drastic measures.
We try to synchronize with him, if everything works out here, then
Why the computer can’t see the iPhone. The reason is the phone
No matter how reliable and stable Apple products are, they can also become the cause of connection hiccups.
Although most often, the owners of these devices are to blame, having brought them to such a state that it becomes surprising how they can still turn on, and not just synchronize. I got distracted by something 🙂
Returning to the topic, we try to follow these steps:
How to fix if iPhone not connect with PC via USB Cable in iOS 13
- After connecting, unlock the phone, it is quite possible that you will see a pop-up window with the question: “Trust this computer?”. Without an affirmative answer, no synchronization will take place, only charging.
- Change cable. Even if there is no visible damage, the wire may be defective. Or it is quite possible that it is not original. but in this case, it is possible to make the device work with an “unsupported” accessory.
- Reset content and device settings. If you decide on such a desperate step, remember to back up your information (using iCloud or iTunes), otherwise you will lose all your data irrevocably.
- Jailbreak, or rather the so-called tweaks installed with its help, can also contribute to synchronization problems.
- Update software. It’s always helpful!
- Clean the connector on the phone (possibly oxidized or dirty). Important! Clean very carefully, ideally entrust it to a professional. If you undertake to do this yourself, look for information on the Internet, otherwise you can aggravate the situation.
- The last point we have is the saddest thing. the connector for charging and synchronization is broken or out of order. There is only one way. to the service center! If possible, contact only the official workshops listed on the company’s website.
By the way, there is another win-win option. contact Support Apple. And torture them with the question: “Why can’t my iPhone connect to my computer using USB?” Frankly, I have not tried it. but I think I will not hear anything new from them, and the conversation will take a lot of time.
As you can see, in most cases, you can get by with “little blood” and troubleshoot at home.
The main thing is to be careful, consistent, take your time and check absolutely all possible reasons that can lead to connection problems.
We tried everything, but the situation has not changed for the better. the iPhone still does not connect to the computer? Be sure to write in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев. we will try to figure it out and solve your problem all together!
What to do if your computer can’t see your iPhone?
For the convenience of working with files saved on the iPhone, the owner of the gadget can connect it to the computer. Sometimes, when connected, the PC does not see the device. The main reasons for this problem are outdated software, damaged drivers, hardware breakdown. In most cases, the user has the opportunity to fix the problem himself.
Apple Mobile Device USB Driver is not displayed
For your computer to see your iPhone or iPad, you need to have USB controller drivers on your PC. To check its installation, you should:
- Expand USB Controllers Section.
- Find a file called “Apple Mobile Device USB Driver”.
If the driver you are looking for is not displayed, or if you see “Unknown device” in the manager, 2 solutions are offered:
- use a new USB cable to connect your iPhone;
- connect your phone to another computer.
If the driver is listed but shown with an error icon, you need to restart the Apple Mobile Device service:
- Close iTunes and disconnect all Apple devices from computer.
- Open the “Control Panel”, select the “Administrative Tools” section, start the “Services” application.
- In the menu that opens, put “Startup type”. automatically. Sequentially click on the buttons “Stop”, then “Run” and “OK”.
- To restart a computer.
- If the problem persists, disable antivirus, Windows Firewall and repeat the procedure.
The computer does not see the jailbroken phone
On older iPhone models, jailbreak was possible, which allowed expanding the functionality of the gadget. If the phone has undergone a similar operation, there may be problems with its detection on the laptop and PC. In this situation, it is recommended to put iPhone into DFU emergency mode for automatic recovery:
- Turn off the smartphone and connect it to the PC with a USB cable.
- Open iTunes app.
- Press simultaneously the power and Home buttons on the phone. Keep them in this position for about 10 seconds.
- Release the power key, and hold “Home” for about 20 seconds.
- iTunes will display the following alert on the laptop screen.
Outdated or incompatible version of iTunes
ITunes is used to work with phone files on a computer. If the PC does not see the iPhone, it may have an outdated version of the application installed or incompatible with the operating system.
The latest iTunes modification is available from the links on the official sites of Apple and Microsoft:
To update an already installed program, you will have to:
- On Windows:
- Launch iTunes.
- In the top menu bar, open the “Help” section and click “Check for an update”.
- Follow system prompts until installation is complete.
The USB cable is damaged or does not fit
Problems with device detection may arise already at the stage of connecting the iPhone or iPad to the computer. The USB cable causes a problem in 2 cases:
- The cord is damaged. the contacts are out of order, there was a break in the wires under the insulating sheath. Most often, cable breakage occurs with strong bending.
- A non-original cord is used. iPhone cannot be connected to a computer using USB cables designed for phones from other manufacturers. Also, the owner of the iPhone may get a low-quality or fake wire.
Tip: Learn how to sync iPhone with your computer so you can access your photos, music, and other PC files from your phone.