Windows 10 Does Not See iPad 1
Some iPhone owners may encounter the problem of connecting their device to a Windows 10 computer. Often this happens due to a failure of the trusted connection mechanism, a physical malfunction of the USB cable or jack, and incorrect connection settings. The cause may also be malware.
Fix iPhone display issues in Windows 10
Always use the original USB cable. If it is damaged, you need to replace it. With a nest, it’s more difficult, because in this case most likely a professional repair is required. The remaining problems are solved programmatically.
Method 1: Cleaning the System Directory
Often, due to a failure of the connection mechanism, Windows 10 does not see the iPhone. This can be fixed by deleting certain certificates.
- Open “Conductor”, by clicking on the appropriate icon on Taskbars, or click on the icon “Start” right click. In the menu, find the desired OS section.
Now go along the path
C: \ ProgramData \ Apple \ Lockdown
Method 2: Reinstall iTunes
At times, it is iTunes that has the problem of displaying the device. To fix this you need to reinstall the program.
- To get started, completely remove iTunes from your computer. This can be done manually or using special utilities.
Also on our website you will find a separate article on the reasons why Aityuns may not see iPhone, and their solution.
Method 3: Update Drivers
A driver problem is a fairly common problem. To solve it, you can try updating the problematic software components.
- Call the context menu on the icon “Start” and open “Device Manager”.
Reveal “USB controllers” and find “Apple Mobile Device USB Driver”. If it is not displayed, open “View”. Show hidden devices.
Call the context menu on the desired item and click on “Update drivers.”.
Select “Search for drivers on this computer”.
Next click on “Select a driver from.”.
Now click on “Install from disk”.
Pressing “Overview”, go along the way
- For 64-bit Windows:
C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Apple \ Mobile Device Support \ Drivers
And highlight usbaapl64. For 32-bit:
C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ Apple \ Mobile Device Support \ Drivers
And select the object usbaapl.
- Make sure that trust is established between the iPhone and the computer. When connecting for the first time, both devices will display requests for permission to access data.
- Try rebooting both devices. Perhaps a small problem interfered with the connection.
- Disconnect all unnecessary devices connected to the computer. In some cases, they may prevent the iPhone from displaying correctly.
- Update iTunes to the latest version. The device can also be updated.
It is also worth checking the system for malware. This can be done using special utilities.
Here are the methods you can fix the problem with displaying iPhone in Windows 10. Basically, the solution is quite simple, but effective.