Where Is Simka Inserted In Huawei
To fully use Honor 10, the first thing you need to do is insert a SIM card into the tray. It is Simka that allows you to use the phone as a means of communication, as well as, of course, receive calls and send SMS messages. Despite the obvious facts, many users experience certain difficulties installing a SIM card in their Honor 10 smartphone.
SIM Card Types
There are only 3 types of SIM cards:
- A regular SIM card of a standard size.
- Micro SIM. medium;
- Nano SIM is the smallest.
As you can see, the SIM cards differ in size. So, for example, the smallest SIM card (nano-SIM) the size of the chip itself. By the way, this is the kind of SIM card that suits Honor 10.
Often there are situations when the user has purchased a smartphone, has not changed the SIM card, but is holding a regular or micro-SIM. In this case, the safest method is to contact a mobile phone salon to exchange your SIM card for the desired type.
In addition, you can independently make nano-SIM by adjusting it to the desired chip size. To do this, you need to measure the connector for the SIM card as accurately as possible, and then cut the SIM card so as not to touch the contacts on the chip. Better cut off less than you need. As they say, measure 7 times. 1 cut. Be careful. If you are not confident in your abilities and capabilities, then it is better to contact the communication salon, where they will quickly change the SIM card.
About the SIM card tray in Honor 10
The Honor 10 introduces a hybrid tray that is convenient, practical, and compact. In older Honor phones (like Honor 4C), you had to open the back cover to insert a SIM card. In Honor 10, the case is monolithic, so opening the back cover just won’t work. But I want to thank the developers of the smartphone, as they keep up with the times, trying to produce light and thin phones, while not forgetting about powerful batteries and processors.
But with hybrid trays, there are difficulties in working. For example, sometimes the tray may get stuck, although this problem is extremely rare in flagships. Secondly, not all users can correctly install a SIM card in a smartphone. As a result, a SIM card may fly out or stick poorly.
SIM card installation
So, there is a SIM card of the right size. Before you install it, you must find the slot. In Honor 10, it is located on the left side of the device on top. It can be recognized by a small hole, in which the tool for pulling out the tray is inserted (comes with Honor 10, it resembles a paper clip).
Before starting work, it is recommended that you turn off the device. We take out a special tool from the kit, insert the sharp end into the hole in the tray. If the tray is not pulled out, then you should press harder on the key-clip, while being careful and careful. Do not damage the phone by pressing it too hard.
When the tray is still pulled out, you can insert 1 or 2 SIM cards into it (at your discretion). A slot for a memory card in Honor 10 is not provided. After the SIM cards are inserted, the tray slides back.
How to replace the standard key to open the tray?
There are times when the standard key for pulling out the SIM card tray is lost due to its small size. But it can be easily replaced:
- An ordinary paper clip. To use, you need to straighten one end of the paper clip, bending it for maximum convenience.
- A needle. Everyone at home has a regular needle, which can be used for other purposes, for example, by opening the SIM card tray. To do this, insert the non-sharp end into the hole (where the ear is), and then press with something solid, since the fingers themselves will at least slip. At the same time, it is not recommended to press the needle with your bare fingers without the use of any protection, as this will cause severe pain (the non-pointed end is inserted into the tray, and you will have to press on the sharp one). As an alternative, you can even use the table, resting on it a needle with a tray. In any case, be extremely careful.
- Use earrings. This is the most popular replacement tool for opening the tray, because even if they are not on you, it is easy to ask someone nearby. For example, when you are away from home, where there is no needle, no paper clip, or other sharp objects.