How to transfer data from Samsung to Huawei and Honor is a question that interests many. In particular, this problem becomes relevant if you change your mobile device to a new one and do not want to lose the information contained in the phone. Below we will consider what methods can be used so as not to lose the necessary data.
How to transfer data from Samsung to Huawei and Honor via Phone Clone
Phone Clone is a special program created by the Chinese manufacturer of smartphones and designed to transfer information. It does not matter between which operating systems the transfer is made. The application will perform the operation, even if the old phone was on iOS, and Android became the new one. The main advantages of the utility:
- You can transfer all data to any phone.
- Free use of the program.
- No internet connection required, you can use the QR code.
- The highest transmission rate reaches 1 GB per minute, which allows you to quickly transfer all the data, including photos, contacts from the phone book, notes, etc.
How to use Phone Clone? Pre-download the utility from Google Play or on the official website of the application. https://consumer.huawei.com/en/emui/clone/. Have to install on both devices. We will study the instructions on the example of Samsung Galaxy and Huawei P Smart:
- Run the program on the old phone and click on the item “This is the old Phone”.
- Do the same operation on a new mobile phone and scan the proposed QR code from it.
- The final step will be the selection of the right information to transmit. Tick off the items and wait for the operation to complete.
The application works with devices starting with Android 4.0 and iOS 6.0.
How to transfer contacts from Samsung to Honor and Huawei
Having considered how to transfer data from Samsung to Huawei, we will learn how to save contacts. Usually the phone book is stored:
- On the SIM card. This option is not often used. This is explained by the presence of restrictions. it is allowed to store a certain number of contacts, you cannot add a picture to a specific record, and there are no additional fields for entering information.
- In the memory of a smartphone. Using the presented storage method, you will open all the functions in the contact book.
- In the account profile. In fact, this option does not differ from the above and provides identical capabilities, allowing you to make any changes. A distinctive advantage is that you can synchronize information through your Google account between any devices. Mostly on Android phones, this method is standard for storage.
Method # 1 using a Google Account
The first method is considered the most convenient in terms of transferring the necessary information. To import from one gadget to another through the Google service, do the following:
- Check your internet connection.
- Go to options.
- Find the Accounts and Sync section.
- In the list, find Google and enter the profile.
- Go into the phone book and go to settings.
- Next is the “Import / Export” item.
- Then click on “Import from Drive” and click on your Google account where contacts will be transferred.
After that, on the new gadget, go to the “Contacts” application and go to the settings. Select the import item again and click on “Export from storage”. In the list that appears, find your Google Account and complete the synchronization.
Method number 2 via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
How to transfer data from Samsung to Honor using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi wireless technology:
- Go back to the phone book application from the new device.
- Going to the export menu, click on the item that allows you to transfer via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- On another gadget, turn on Bluetooth. And find it on your new smartphone.
- Confirm pairing and provide the necessary permissions for synchronization.
Method number 3 export to the drive
The last way to transfer the presented information involves the use of a drive. In fact, the instruction is not very different from the described options in the article. Also, go to the desired application and in the options select the “Export to storage” section.
Then the system will offer to select the contacts that you want to transfer, you can mark everything. After the procedure, a new file called contacts.vcf will be created on the memory card of the smartphone. It contains all saved phones. To find the file, go to the root directory of the drive.
Transfer the created file to the new gadget through the computer by placing it in the folder with the phone book or in the root directory of the memory card itself. Then, on the device, in the Contacts application, select Export from Drive. The system will scan, find the desired file and complete the operation, and users will save the contact information.