Transfer Apps From iPhone To iPhone
If you consider this article, congratulations, most likely you have become the owner of a brand new iPhone and so far only deal with the functionality of the desired acquisition. The initial question that needs to be solved now is the transfer of all data, contacts and settings from your old device. In this article, we will discuss the question of how to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone in simple and convenient ways.
Ways to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone
Depending on how you are comfortable, you can use one of the instructions below to transfer data from one device to another.
Transferring information with iCloud
Using iCloud to synchronize data is one of the easiest ways to prepare your purchased phone for everyday use. It is only important to consider the fact that a SIM card must be installed in the new smartphone.
Before porting data, you must create a backup copy thereof in the phone’s memory. To do this, connect your old iPhone to the network using Wi-Fi. You also need an Apple ID account. Now you can proceed directly to creating a copy.
- Open the device settings menu.
- Find the iCloud item there.
- “Backup copy”.
- Switch the “Backup to iCloud” slider to the active position.
- Click on “Back Up”.
- Expect the process to complete without disconnecting the device from the Internet.
When the creation of the copy comes to an end, you can start transferring data to the new device.
- Launch a new smartphone. A window should appear with greetings in different languages (if the device has not yet been configured). If the screen does not appear (that is, the device is already configured), then you need to reset to factory settings. Instructions for resetting are below.
- Select your Wi-Fi network, connect to it.
- Next, configure the smartphone to taste until the item “Programs and data” appears, select the line “Restore from iCloud copy” in it.
- Log in to iCloud using your Apple ID account information.
- Select the copy of data you need. For selection, you can navigate by the date of its creation.
- Wait for the download process to complete without disconnecting from Wi-Fi.
If you need to restore the settings to factory defaults, then do the following sequence of actions.
- Open the settings.
- Go to “General”. “Reset”. “Erase content and settings”.
Transferring data via iTunes
In this method, you will also need to use a computer.
- Connect the old telephone to the computer.
- Launch iTunes. If an outdated version of the program is installed on the computer, then you need to update it.
- Create a backup by clicking on the “Create a Copy Now” button in the “Browse” section of the device settings in iTunes.
- Wait for the copy process to complete.
Next, you need to transfer the copy to the new device.
- Launch a new device. Settings must be reset to factory defaults. (A welcome screen should appear. If it does not, then refer to the last instruction in the previous paragraph).
- Customize the new phone to your liking until the “Applications and Data” screen appears.
- Select Restore from iTunes Copy.
- Connect the new smartphone to the PC in the memory of which a backup copy of the old device is stored.
- Select a new device in iTunes.
- Restore from copy.
- Select the copy you need (navigate by date).
- When recovery is complete, you can complete the setup of the new device.
Using the Quick Start Feature
If versions of the operating system iOS 11 and higher are installed on the old and new devices, then you can use the Quick Start function.
- Put the old and new devices side by side.
- Launch a new device (settings must be reset to factory settings).
- Select a language on the new phone.
- When a notification about “Quick Start” appears on a new device, a window about synchronization with a new smartphone should appear on the old one.
- Confirm. The Quick Start feature will prompt you to use your Apple ID for customization. If the continue setup button is not pressed, turn on Bluetooth on the phone.
- An animation should appear on the new iPhone. Press the smartphones with the back covers to each other and wait for the message about the end of the process.
It is important to keep the devices as close to each other as possible so that the data transfer process goes smoothly.
It is advisable to keep the Wi-Fi connection active throughout the process and pre-take care that the smartphones are more than half charged. These two actions allow the iPhone to load photos, applications, music and more into memory at one time.
Thus, transferring data from one iPhone to another does not constitute anything difficult. It is enough to choose the most convenient way to transfer and perform a series of simple actions. Successful settings!
Video: Transfer Apps From iPhone To iPhone
We transfer applications from one iPhone to another
Unfortunately, Apple developers have provided few ways to transfer programs from one apple device to another. But still they are.
Method 1: Backup
Suppose you move from one iPhone to another. In this case, it is optimal to create a backup copy on the old gadget, which can be installed on a new one. This task can be easily done using iTunes.
- First you need to create the latest backup of your old smartphone. On this has already been discussed on our website.
Read more: How to create a backup of your iPhone, iPod or iPad Having finished creating a backup, connect a second smartphone to the computer. When Aityuns finds the device, click on the thumbnail icon in the upper area of the window.
ITunes will not be able to start installing the copy until the function is active on the phone Find iPhone. Therefore, if it works for you, it will definitely need to be disabled. To do this, open the gadget settings. At the very top, click on your account and select the section ICloud.
Open item Find iPhone, and then put the slider next to this function in the off state. To accept the changes, you will be asked to enter the password for your Apple ID account.
If you have enabled encryption of copies, the next step on the screen will appear a window asking you to enter a password. Specify it.
Method 2: 3D Touch
One of the useful technologies introduced in the iPhone, starting with version 6S, is 3D Touch. Now, using a stronger click on the icons and menu items, you can call up a special window with additional settings and quick access to functions. If you need to quickly share the application with another iPhone user, here you can use this feature.
- Locate the application on the desktop that you want to transfer. With some effort, tap on its icon, after which a drop-down list will appear on the screen. Select item “Share”.
In the next window, select the application you need. If it is not in the list, select “Copy link”.
Launch any messenger, for example, WhatsApp. Open a dialogue with the user, long select the message entry line, then tap on the button Paste.
Method 3: App Store
- Launch Up Store. At the bottom of the window, go to the tab “Search”, and then enter the name of the application you are looking for.
Having opened the page with the application, click on the right with the ellipsis icon, and then select Share Software.
Today, these are all ways to send an application from one iPhone to another. We hope this article has been helpful to you.
Any purchases on the App Store are purchased using a personal Apple ID account. Using the data of his account, any user has the opportunity to transfer applications from iPhone, iPad or iPod to a computer, more precisely, to the iTunes program installed on a PC.
Purchasing includes not only applications, but also everything that you purchased in the iTunes Store. Why may you need a transfer of purchases, let’s look at:
- For example, games and applications were purchased and installed without iTunes, i.E. From the device itself, whether it’s an iPhone or iPad. A new firmware appears or the user decided to play with the jail by completing the transfer of purchases in iTunes, he can safely experiment
- Reinstalled the operating system, upgraded the PC, or even purchased a new computer, installed empty iTunes. We carry out the transfer of games and applications, and Tuna is again filled with programs
- We purchased a second iPhone or iPad, created our own separate media library for it, transferred games and applications to it, and synchronized them with the new device
1. To transfer purchases, connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to your PC using a USB cable
2. Launch iTunes on your computer, in the “Devices” section, right-click on the iPhone and select “Transfer Purchases”, as an alternative, you can use the iTunes menu and select: File. “Move Purchases from iPhone”.
The application transfer will begin if your iTunes is authorized using the Apple ID account with which the transferred applications were purchased in the App Store.
After the transfer is complete, the applications of your iPhone or iPad will appear in iTunes, in the “Programs” section. If they appeared, then the transfer was successful. If the applications have not been transferred from the iPhone to the PC, then we read on and delve into the essence of the features of working with accounts.
How to download programs from iPhone to computer in iTunes 12
In new versions of iTunes, the program interface has changed a little, and therefore the process of transferring programs from iPhone to computer has changed a bit. For example, in iTunes 12th version, the transfer of purchases is performed like this:
We try using the example of the Windows 7 operating system. We start iTunes, to call up the menu bar, press the Alt button on the keyboard, now click File. Devices. Move purchases from the iPhone.
Transfer apps to iTunes for iOS 9 and above
In order for the games and programs located on the iPhone (or iPad) with iOS 9 and above to be copied to the iTunes program installed on your computer, you can do the following:
In the iTunes program panel, click the button similar to a contact, select.
Shopping, click. Applications, now select the applications that we want to transfer iTunes and click on them in the upper right corner (cloud). If you want to transfer all the programs at once, then in the lower right corner we use the button. Download all.
After downloading, these applications appear in the Programs section. It turns out when working with firmware iOS 9 and above it is no longer a transfer from iPhone to iTunes, it is rather a transfer from the cloud to iTunes.
There are cases when, after transferring purchases from the device, iTunes displays a message that some purchased items were not transferred to the iTunes library, since you are not authorized for this operation on this computer.
This means that some applications on your phone or tablet were purchased using some other Apple ID account. Do not forget that one device can work with 5 accounts at the same time, and if we want to transfer to iTunes applications that were once purchased using 5 different accounts, which is very rare, you will have to authorize your iTunes using the data from most 5 accounts.