What to do if the iPhone does not turn on
Apple smartphones are considered one of the best in the market. However, sometimes users may have interruptions in the phone’s work. For example, the gadget stops turning on, and only the apple icon burns burns.
This can happen for the following reasons:
- The battery in the device was discharged, and the phone turns on only until the apple appears, which disappears after a minute;
- There was a failure in the operation of the iOS operating system in the device;
- Incorrect loading of iOS updates was made;
- The operating system fails as a result of Jailbreak;
- The phone was mechanically damaged, which led to problems;
- Moisture caused the closure;
- The button of shutdown and turning on the phone broke in the phone;
- The temperature of the room or the device itself is lower or higher than the norm;
- The battery has damage;
- Availability of problems with the motherboard phone.
The device does not react at all
If your iPhone 8, the iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X does not react at all to your actions, it simply hovered and shows a static picture or just a dark screen, you need a restart.
In this case, you should not lose any data on which you worked if there is a function of autosa in the appropriate software. And the iPhone will definitely not be reset.
On the iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, press and release the volume increase button, then press and release the decrease button. And at the end, press and hold the power button to the Apple logo.
If you use the iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, press and hold the power button and the volume reduction button for ten seconds or longer to the Apple logo.
If you use the iPhone 6s, 6s Plus or older models, at the same time press and hold the “home” button and the power button for ten seconds or longer to the Apple logo.
A universal way for “resuscitation” iPhone or iPad tablet
If your iPhone or the iPad tablet is charged but does not turn on, use a simple sequence of actions that is suitable for most manufacturer models, and help to “reanimate” the dependent device: click and at the same time hold the “Home” button for 10 to 20 seconds. As a result, a logo in the form of an apple should light up on the gadget screen, and the device is loaded.
This instruction is applicable to the following manufacturer gadgets:
- Iphone 2G;
- Iphone 3G;
- Iphone 3gs;
- Iphone 4;
- Iphone 4s;
- Iphone 5;
- Iphone 5c;
- Iphone 5s;
- Iphone 6/6 Plus;
- Iphone 6s/6s Plus;
- Iphone se;
- Any version of the iPad tablet.
If the iPhone still does not turn on, the apple burns and the screen goes out, most likely the error is more serious, hardware or software. In this case, it is necessary to either change the charger or the battery of the phone. You can do this in the company service center.
Iphone in the cold
Often in the cold, the iPhone 5 does not turn on, the apple burns and goes out. This is due to the fact that Apple technique is more afraid of harsh Russian frosts. At low temperatures, a “disease” is manifested. A temporary loss of battery capacity. For the smartphone to work as usual, it will have to be returned to heat. Put the device on the battery, of course, is not worth it, but the room temperature is quite suitable. Wait for the phone to warm up and turn on. If after this the error remains, it is recommended to perform a rigid forced rebooting, since due to frost and loss of capacity, systemic errors occur. Check the condition of the smartphone. If after several hours on charging and hard discharge the situation has not changed, you will have to give the iPhone for diagnostics to the service center. Perhaps the problem is the hardware of the device.
TOP-6 reasons why the iPhone does not turn on
It is far from always the hacking of the iPhone file system is successful. Especially if you do it on your own. It is possible that tweaks from the Cydia store are to blame. Recently many complaints have come on them. If you do not turn on the iPhone or iPad, the apple burns, we offer to act according to the following scheme:
WARNING! My iPhone Xs Charging Incident DANGEROUS
- You need to turn off the smartphone and clamp the volume increase button, which is located on the side panel.
- Without releasing the volume key, turn on the mobile device. The download will begin without applications from Cydia.
- If the iPhone turned on and booted normally, the problem is exactly in some kind of tweet.
It will not work to determine the problematic jailbreak-switch-you will have to act at random. Wash the applications one at a time until the smartphone starts in the usual way.
Elimination of software failures.
If the smartphone does not turn on due to hardware failures, then most likely you can immediately understand. Usually, in such a situation, the iPhone looks like a “brick” that it doesn’t even get an apple load. But if your iPhone does not turn on, but at the same time speaks an apple, then it is possible to solve the problem yourself. How to do it:
For hard rebooting, press the Power and Home buttons (in the case of iPhone 7, instead of the Home button, click the volume reduction button). Keep them pressed for about 10-15 seconds, until the smartphone is completely turned off. Then you need to release the buttons and wait until the operating system is loaded. This method will help, even if the system hid tightly, or when turning on, an apple burns and the screen goes out.
What if the reloading of the iPhone did not solve the problem and the device again hung at the stage of loading the system? In this case, it is worth updating the systems using iTunes without removing data:
- Connect the iPhone to a computer with iTunes.
- Perform a hard reboot, holding the buttons until the restoration window appears in iTunes.
- Select the option “update”.
The program in automatic mode will update your iPhone to the latest IPS version, while your data will be saved. If for some reason the update process lasts more than 15 minutes, then the iPhone will get out of the recovery mode. In such a situation, you should try to update the iPhone again.
Why the iPhone does not turn on: we make a diagnosis
Outwardly similar symptoms can be a result of completely different malfunctions. The correct diagnosis is 90% success, so below we will analyze in detail the possible options for damage.
Does not turn on
The device cannot turn on, but there are several reasons for this:
- Deep discharge battery. The device cannot start with an uncharged battery and cannot charge it either, since due to the deep discharge it is blocked by the controller.
- The battery was out of order. The battery is designed for about 500 cycles of the charge-discharge. If you actively use the device and charge it every day. In less than two years the battery will become inoperative. In practice, this happens even faster.
Iphone does not turn on, the apple burns and goes out
A white “Yabloko” shines on the screen either continuously, until the battery is discharged, or the device is cyclically overloaded every few minutes. This can happen for the following reasons:
A swollen battery deforms the device. This malfunction is more characteristic of the third.Generation iPhone, where the battery is installed between the “trough”. The lower part of the case and the motherboard. The deformation of the board leads to a violation of contacts and as a result the device “hangs” on the screensaver. After replacing the battery with a new normal operation of the device, it may be restored, or maybe not. If we get lucky.
Why is an apple and iPhone does not turn on
The reasons for the failure can be different, the most common are:
- The iPhone battery is discharged and the phone can turn on only to the apple and then turns off.
- IOS operating system in iPhone.
- Incorrect loading iOS update.
- Jailbreak operating system failure.
- Hardware problems due to mechanical damage.
- Water getting into the iPhone as a result of which there was a closing.
- The Power button has stopped working (turning on/off button).
We will analyze all these reasons and try to give fiercely understandable instructions so that you can fix the iPhone dependent on the apple.
Iphone hung on an apple
How To Fix iPhone That Won’t Turn On
Contact the service
If the tips described above did not help you, perhaps the whole thing is in the hardware. Recently repaired the iPhone in a doubtful service? Or maybe they tried to replace something inside the device, and after the repair there were extra details?
If you bought a gadget recently, you can contact Apple and use a guarantee. If the device is over a year old, you should find a reliable service center and show the device to specialists. Read more about the repair of iPhone. On the official page of the manufacturer.