Sony Xperia Xa Does Not Work Sensor
There are a number of ways to correct an increased or decreased sensitivity of the touch screen, an unpredictable reaction, or a lack of response to touch.
If you have pasted a protective film on the screen of the device, make sure that it adheres tightly to it and that there is no dust, air bubbles or water under it.
Remove the protective cover from the device to check that they do not interfere with the operation of the touch screen.
Wipe the screen with a clean, dry cloth. Use the touch screen with clean and dry hands.
Overheating of the device may impair the operation of the touch screen. If the device overheats, let it cool, and then check the operation of the touch screen.
Force restart or shutdown device
- Press and hold the volume up key and the power key at the same time for 6 seconds.
- The device vibrates once. Follow the directions below depending on whether you need to force restart the device or turn it off.
Turn on the device
- Press and hold the power button until the phone vibrates.
- Wait for the device to start.
Enabling Safe Mode
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the power button.
- When the Xperia ™ logo appears, release the power key, then press and hold the volume down key until Safe Mode appears on the screen.
To disable Safe Mode, restart the device.
Removing an application from the application screen
- Touch any area on the apps screen and hold your finger until the device vibrates. All applications that can be removed are indicated by.
- Select the application you want to uninstall, and then tap Uninstall.
Some applications marked with cannot be uninstalled. However, they can be disabled. When you turn off the application, all relevant data is deleted, but the application can be turned on again in the Memory menu Applications
- Go to the Home screen and tap.
- Find and tap Settings About phone Diagnostics.
- Find the TEST tab and select a test in the list.
- Follow the instructions and tap YES or NO to check if the function works.
- Tap Done.
Backing up data using a computer
- Make sure the Xperia ™ Companion application is installed on your PC or Mac® computer.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- On the computer: open the Xperia ™ Companion application if it does not start automatically. After a while, the computer will detect the device.
- Select Backup on the home screen.
- To back up, follow the on-screen instructions.
Software Recovery with Xperia ™ Companion
If possible, always back up all data before restoring software. During the software recovery process, all data in the internal memory is overwritten. Data on an external SD card is saved.