Sony Xperia Turns On Speakerphone
Sony Xperia M2 Dual sim (D2302) Is a smartphone from a Japanese brand that runs on Android 4.3. Here you can access the firmware, reset settings, instructions, and also there is infa how to get root-rights. over, you will learn the full characteristics of your Sony Ikspiria.
Root on Sony Xperia M2 Dual sim (D2302)
How to get the root for Sony Xperia M2 Dual sim (D2302) See instructions below.
If the applications did not help. ask in the root theme on android or use the full list of root utilities from the topic header.
- Standard: GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G
- Type: smartphone
- Operating System: Android 4.3
- Case Type: Classic
- SIM Card Quantity: 2
- Multiple SIM Mode: Alternate
- Weight: 148g
- Dimensions (WxHxT): 71.14×139.65×8.64 mm
- Screen type: color TFT, 16.78 million colors, touch
- Type of touch screen: multi-touch, capacitive View all
Firmware for Sony Xperia M2 Dual sim (D2302)
Official Android 4.3 firmware [stock ROM file]. Download
[Recovery] Custom Sony firmware. Download
What are custom firmwares?
- CM. CyanogenMod
- Paranoid Android
- AICP (Android Ice Cold Project)
- RR (Resurrection Remix)
- MK (MoKee)
- Illusion roms
- Pacman ROM
Sony smartphone problems and disadvantages and how to fix them?
- If the Xperia M2 Dual sim (D2302) does not turn on, for example, you see a white screen, it hangs on the splash screen, or the notification indicator only blinks (possibly after charging).
- If it crashes when updating / crashes when turned on (need flashing, 100%)
- Does not charge (usually, iron problems)
- Does not see a SIM card (SIM card)
- The camera does not work (at least hardware problems)
- The sensor does not work (depending on the situation)
For all these problems, please contact the forum (you just need to create a topic), specialists will help for free.
Hard Reset for Sony Xperia M2 Dual sim (D2302)
Instructions on how to make Hard Reset on Sony Xperia M2 Dual sim (D2302) (reset). We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the visual guide called resetting settings on Android. [Hard Reset].
Codes for resetting (open the dialer and enter them).
Hard Reset via Recovery
- Turn off the device. go to Recovery
- “Wipe data / factory reset”
- “Yes. delete all user data “- “Reboot System”
How to enter Recovery?
- hold and hold Vol (-) [volume down], or Vol () [volume up] and the power button
- A menu appears with the Android logo. Everything, you are in Recovery!
Reset to Sony Xperia M2 Dual sim (D2302) can be done in a very simple way:
- Settings- Recovery and reset
- Reset settings (at the very bottom)
How to reset the pattern
How to reset the graphic key if you forgot it, and now you can’t unlock your Sony smartphone. On the Xperia M2 Dual sim (D2302), the key or PIN can be removed in several ways. You can also remove the lock by resetting the settings, the lock code will be deleted and disabled.
- Reset Count. locks. Instruction
- Password Reset. Instruction