Slows down smart TV Samsung
The TV does not want to execute commands from the remote control, but the indicator is on or blinking? Try restarting your device. In this case, you need not just turn off and turn on the TV, but get the plug out of the socket. over, if you additionally use a set-top box, then disconnect it from the power supply as well. After five minutes, you can plug the devices back in.
If you have any questions or complaints. let us know
Software updates should be carried out regularly. Outdated firmware often becomes the main cause of errors and problems, some of which are related to IPTV. Go to the TV settings and in the system parameters section go to the updates tab, where you will need to click on the check button. If a new patch has been released, the system will display a notification where you need to confirm the download and wait for the download.
You can also use the official website. Just go to the developer page and check the latest updates in the appropriate tab. Smart TV manufacturers always release new patches for devices.
Why Samsung Smart TV slows down and freezes: reasons
Sometimes users are faced with unpleasant moments while using Smart TV on the TV. One of the most common problems is that the device starts to freeze or does not work well. The main reasons are:
- Slow internet connection.
- Too many unnecessary widgets are running in the background, which caused the device’s memory to clog up, and it began to slow down.
- The cache is clogged in the browser.
- You haven’t downloaded software updates for a long time.
Look at the screen to determine the exact reason for the freeze. What happens when you brake? Does the notification error appear? After all, the reason may lie in the insufficient power of the antenna. This is usually characterized by interference, poor picture quality, or braking. But, the main reason is still considered to be insufficient connection speed.
What to do if Samsung Smart TV slows down?
What if my Samsung Smart TV is frozen and the remote is not responding? We have discussed the main causes of this malfunction. But how do you solve the problem? Below we will study the available solutions that allow you to fix the problem yourself, without contacting the service center.
The remote does not respond
The reasons why the TV or set-top box stop responding to remote control commands:
- The first is associated with a faulty device. For example, the photodetector or control processor could break down. Then diagnostics in a service center and appropriate repairs will be required.
- The remote control is defective. If, after replacing the batteries, the device still does not work, then check it for operability, it is probably broken. To do this, make sure that the remote control is really faulty. install a special application on your smartphone that allows you to control the TV from a remote distance. In the official program market, in the search box, write “LG Remote” (or another TV model). If the device responds to commands, then the remote control is broken and requires either replacement or repair.
- The next reason is related to signal loss. For example, the TV set refuses to respond to commands, but performs actions only after numerous button presses. This problem is mainly found on Samsung and Philips. To fix the situation, you need to hold down two keys on the TV set. Program and Volume. Did not help? Update the software.
- Interference. This includes household appliances. Televisions are not always installed in rooms, they are often placed in the kitchen, where a microwave oven can act as interference, etc.
- Wear of components. If the remote control is very old, then probably many parts are simply out of order.
Why Samsung Smart TV Freezes and Doesn’t Respond: Reasons, How to Fix?
Today, Smart TV is available in almost every home. Any modern TV has this function. It allows you not only to watch movies online, but also to use the Internet and listen to music. The presented technology has a sufficient number of advantages. But, despite this, sometimes errors can occur. Let’s take a look at why Samsung Smart TV freezes and how to fix it.
Internet and its connection
Users often complain that Samsung Smart TV lags when using home Wi-Fi. Let’s consider each type of connection:
- Wireless over WI-Fi. This is the most convenient type of connection. To use it, you need to go to the set-top box or TV menu, enter the wireless networks section and select the network name in the corresponding tab, and then enter the password and connect. But, if lags are found while watching movies online, then WI-Fi will become one of the main reasons. After all, such a connection is not reliable, especially if there are too many devices connected to the router. This can cause packet loss, which is why IPTV starts to slow down.
- Wired by cable. This option is considered the best. The cable provides a stable connection. The problem may lie only in the protocols used by the provider. It’s good if the provider provides a dynamic IP.
Samsung Smart TV lagging? Here is what you can do
Lags when watching movies online
IPTV requires an internet connection. It won’t work without online. Thus, the main reasons for lags when watching a movie are:
- Slow internet connection. For optimal operation of IPTV, a connection speed of at least 2 mbps is required. Check this value using the service. speedtest.net. Go to this site and click the “Start” button, after a minute the result of the current speed will be shown on the screen. If the indicator is less than 2 mbps, then the problem is hidden in the slow Internet connection.
- The second reason has to do with the playlist. Certain channels not working? The problem is in the files being played. Then use another playlist.
Why Samsung Smart TV Freezes and Doesn’t Respond: Reasons What to Do?
Why Samsung Smart TV freezes. a relevant query in 2021. Smart TVs are becoming more and more popular. Through the Smart Hub application, it became possible to watch online videos, pictures, Internet pages, listen to music, play games. and all on TV. In our material, we will identify common problems associated with freezing Smart TV, the reasons for their occurrence and possible ways to fix the problem.
If the technician stops responding to commands from the remote control, and the indicator starts blinking or is constantly on, try restarting the TV. Unplug and plug back in about 5-10 minutes. If the problem repeats, we go further.
What to do if Samsung Smart TV slows down
If the TV with the Smart TV function is stupid, we will try to determine the problem and how to fix it. Sometimes an elementary reboot of the device helps. If the problem persists, let’s see the stability of the network connection, new firmware, change the settings.
The remote does not respond
The lack of response from the remote control can be caused by various factors.
First of all, check the health of the batteries on other equipment. Perhaps they are out of order and need to be replaced with new ones. With a low energy intensity of the batteries, the remote control buttons may not immediately respond to pressing, and therefore the user begins to suspect that the remote control is inoperative.
The camera on your smartphone will also help to check the operation of the remote control. Each device has an infrared sensor that gives a command signal. You need to place the remote control with the indicator upward above the camera and try to press the buttons. If there is a signal, it is immediately visible on the display. the sensor is on.
In most cases, when the Samsung Smart TV freezes and the remote does not respond, the remote is the reason. Take it to a service center, where specialists will quickly help you solve the problem.
Internet and its connection
There are two ways to connect your TV to the Internet:
- wireless. via Wi-Fi;
- directly by cable.
To connect the equipment to the router, go to the “Menu” and go to the “Network type” section. select “Wireless” connection.
In the window that appears, enter the WI-FI authorization parameters. The connection will be established. If the notification “Can’t get the network settings” pops up, update the router software. For a wired connection via a cable, follow the same steps, only select “Cable” in the menu.
For the most part, the provider provides a dynamic IP, but if the protocol is PPPoE, PPtP, L2TP, then you will also need to enter a username and password. Such data is required to be obtained from the manager of the service provider.
Why Samsung Smart TV slows down and freezes: reasons
To understand the possible source of braking on a Samsung TV, let’s define what is happening on the screen.
If you are watching TV channels, it may be due to a weak antenna. In the case of an Internet connection, there may be several options for acceptable problems:
- low speed or no network connection;
- downloaded a lot of widgets. memory is overloaded;
- the cache has not been cleared in the browser for a long time;
- old firmware.
The freeze may also be caused by an incorrect Smart TV setup.
Sometimes TV lags due to incorrect settings. The fault may be your inattention, or a child “played” with the remote control. The solution to this problem is to reset Samsung Smart TV to factory settings. If there is no response from the equipment, try unplugging and plugging back. This should help.
So, this article discusses the possible factors of TV freezing and how to fix them. If the described steps did not help, feel free to contact the service center from the manufacturer.
Freezes and reboots
If you cannot operate the remote control (the indicator blinks, but the TV does not respond to pressing the button), then restart both the tuner and TV. Especially if TV is trying to do it on its own. To do this, remove the TV plug from the socket, wait a while and then turn it on again. It is recommended to do the same with the prefix. Wait at least 5 minutes. If this method did not solve the problem, you need to look for new ways.
Slows down the Internet on LG Smart TV
If LG Smart TV slows down, then for the Internet to work correctly, you need to follow simple steps:
- connect a router;
- open the “Menu”;
- select the connection “Via Wi-Fi”;
- enter username and password.
The device will connect instantly. If something is done incorrectly, the message “Cannot get network settings” will be displayed. Then B is the best way to update the firmware for the router.
Problems may occur with the network cable. The solution to this problem depends on the provider. Call the master at home or get advice by phone. Internet won’t appear if you just plug in the cable.
The reboot will allow you to update the information on the TV and the set-top box, especially if the connection was interrupted suddenly. negative weather conditions, repair work from the side of the channel, etc.
What to do if LG Smart TV slows down ?
The download uses standard solutions to the problem. We talk about this in more detail below.
If after turning on the TV, the indicator works, but the device does not respond to the remote control (with new batteries and no mechanical damage), then most likely the firmware is outdated. If the device is connected to a network, then correct the problem by opening the settings. Smart TV uses Webos, an embedded open source OS that runs on the Linux kernel.
If there is no network access, then go to the manufacturer’s website and make sure that there is a new firmware. Upon its appearance, follow these steps:
- download the firmware to your PC (laptop);
- transfer the file to a USB flash drive;
- connect to TV;
- update the software;
Further, for convenient use of the capabilities of Smart TV Samsung, Philips, Sony, it is recommended to download Forkplayer. an application for quickly finding movies, programs and series.
Why LG Smart TV slows down: reasons what to do?
Why does LG Smart TV slow down? an urgent question for those who are faced with Internet glitches when watching movies and TV series, TV programs online. As a rule, problems such as the lack of video and sound are quickly resolved by the user. Read how to do this in this article.
Why LG Smart TV freezes
- antenna malfunction;
- slow Internet;
- incorrect network connection;
- old firmware;
- incorrect setting.
When viewing channels, antenna malfunctions sometimes occur. Problems with the Internet (when starting the browser and the sudden absence of a picture) are formed due to a weak signal or incorrect connection. It is not uncommon for Wi-Fi to fail or due to outdated firmware.
Internet and its connection to the device
Indeed, many Smart TV owners claim that they had problems watching videos due to improper Internet connection to the TV.
The simplest and most intuitive way to connect to a local network is through a router. Everything is simple here. It is required to enter the menu, select a connection via Wi-Fi and enter a username and password. The device connects instantly. If there are difficulties in connection and a window appears on the screen: “I cannot get the network settings”, then it is advisable to update the firmware of the router.
There may also be problems when connecting the network cable. In this case, everything will depend on the provider and the protocol it uses. Most providers today provide. dynamic IP, but if the protocol is PPPoE, PPtP, L2TP, then you need to enter a username and password to connect the device to the network. You can find out such data only from the provider’s manager when calling at home or through a phone call. Just connecting the cable. the Internet will not appear.
Smart TV. reasons for video, sound slowdown
Every modern TV set today is equipped with a new and useful function. “Smart TV”. This option allows you to view on TV without the use of computer equipment. videos, web pages, pictures, as well as listen to music online.
Like all equipment, TVs with the option “Smart TV” can sometimes slow down and malfunction. Of course, if such problems began in functioning, then I would like to know: “Why does Smart TV slow down?” The answer is often hidden in the TV settings, so it is important to know how to do this for Samsung, LG and Philips TVs. However, today it is not uncommon for cases of failures when watching videos due to:
- internet speed;
- memory loaded with a large number of widgets;
- cache, built-in web browser;
- the need to update the software.
It is necessary to understand the listed reasons. in more detail and ways to solve them.
Very often, manufacturers update software on Smart TVs. Therefore, if a new software version appears while checking for updates, it should be urgently installed. Otherwise, it will simply not be possible to enter the Smart TV option. But if it is not possible to update via the Internet on the TV, then the new software can be downloaded using a laptop, computer and dropped onto a USB flash drive. Then connect it to the device and update. Also read how to update Samsung and LV with Smart TV.
It is very important to always use the latest software on Smart TVs.
If there is a child in the family and he was playing with the remote control, something “clipped” because of which the TV stopped functioning normally. Reset to factory settings. This feature is available on all Smart TVs.
We hope that the given examples of solving problems with inhibition will help. Of course, if the device memory is loaded, then try to delete unnecessary widgets, but rather discard the settings to the factory settings. Use the built-in web browser less often. It is advisable to periodically clear the cache in the browser.
Remember, if the above examples of solving the problem did not help, contact the technical support from the manufacturer!
Why IPTV can slow down
Reasons for “slowing down” IPTV:
- Because of the Internet. To check the speed of the Network, you can use a special site. You need to enter the name of the portal into the search box in the browser and then click on the “Start” button. After waiting half a minute, the screen will display information about the Internet speed on the device. If the result is less than 2 mbps, then there is still a problem in the Network, if the speed is higher than 2 mbps, you need to go to the next item.
- Due to problems in Smart TV / set-top box or playlist. If only some channels work poorly, then the reason is in the list of playable files. You need to select another playlist and install it.
Thus, the poor speed of the Internet connection on “Samsung Smart TV” can be corrected if you thoroughly understand the reason. Resetting the settings, flashing, cleaning the cache and a banal respite from the TV will help with this.
You may need to clear the memory on your Samsung Smart TV for various reasons, the main one being viruses. People do not think often about the problem of viral infection of digital TVs. Meanwhile, this trouble is gaining momentum. And it also happens that the internal memory is sorely lacking. it is overwhelmed with unknown information. Will have to clean.
Internet and its connection to the device
Many users wonder why Smart TV slows down over Wi-Fi. The answer lies in the fact that, perhaps, the Network was incorrectly connected to the TV.
- Wireless via Wi-Fi router. You need to open the “Menu”, where you select the “Wireless” connection option and write down the password and login from Wi-Fi in the fields that will be displayed on the screen. After the actions taken, the TV instantly connects to the network. If, during the setup process, a message appears on the screen that the device cannot connect to the network, it is recommended to update the router’s firmware.
- Wired with cable. Difficulties may also arise when choosing this method. The protocols used by the Internet service provider play an important role here. It is more profitable for the consumer to use a dynamic IP provider, since you only need to connect the cable to the TV and in most cases the Internet will work automatically. But today, Internet service providers use PPPoE, PPtP, L2TP protocols, which means that the user enters a password and login to set up on the Internet TV.
Note! Users find that connecting via a Wi-Fi router is much easier and more intuitive than a wired connection.
Slows down Smart TV Samsung what to do
connect by phone:
order a free consultation:
Modern TVs are multimedia gadgets that not only broadcast programs, but also perform many other functions. The user can play games, watch his favorite films and series on various online services, use the archive of television programs, as well as communicate on social networks and surf the Internet.
“Smart” equipment, like any other device, can fail or work slower than necessary. Today we will figure out why Smart TV freezes, as well as what to do if the TV slows down.
How to clear memory on Samsung Smart TV
Updating software is where experienced users start. Watching online videos is not necessary through a browser. there are many applications for this. These programs reduce boot speed and quickly free up disk space from junk. And also, in order to clear the memory on the Samsung Smart TV, experts recommend resetting the current settings.
The forums say: to clean Samsung, you have to press several function keys (Info, Menu, Mute and Power) at the same time. Consistency matters. The second chain is Mute, One, Eight, Two, and Power. These manipulations will activate your TV in service mode. Then proceed as follows:
- Move to “Settings”.
- Press the “Reset” key.
- Confirm this action.
An easier way is to contact Samsung technical support. The support employee will remotely edit the firmware, reset the fresh settings and will not calm down until the problem is solved. All you need to do is allow remote access.
Root causes of memory overflow error
Often memory does not overflow, you just have a specific error in the cache. Problems are observed whenever the owner of the TV wants to use the browser. Watching movies or listening to music tracks is made impossible. The reason lies in the limited browser memory, which does not always have time to be cleared.
Sometimes you see warning messages about restarting the application. The program crashes and restarts many times. All this is due to the lack of built-in memory, which has a number of specific features:
- if the storage capacity is full, you will not be able to download the latest information;
- when content is loading slowly, self-cleaning occurs;
- a flash drive and an external hard drive do not solve the issue;
- the error does not affect the viewing of TV channels;
- there is no link to sites and applications.
Using outdated software
Hardware manufacturers regularly release software updates for their smart TVs. Some device models independently check for new versions of the system and offer the user to update them, while on others this option can be disabled. Therefore, the user should himself regularly check for updates and install them.
If, for any reason, you cannot install new software on your TV, you can download it to your computer. For this you need:
- Go to the official website of the equipment manufacturer.
- Find the section about software updates on Smart TV.
- Download the new version to your computer.
- Copy it to an external medium, for example, a USB stick.
- Connect the USB flash drive to the TV.
- In the menu, select software installation via USB.
- Run the update file.
Another reason for the poor performance of the TV is overheating of its internal parts. Because of this, the Internet slows down on Samsung, LG and Philips TVs.
For normal functioning of the TV, you should periodically turn it off so that the temperature regime of the device returns to normal and does not overload the system.
Note! After five hours of TV operation in continuous viewing mode, you need to give it a rest for at least 30 minutes.
Reasons for slowing down the Internet
The majority of consumers are faced with the fact that their Internet freezes on “Samsung Smart TV”, namely video / music, the loading of web pages is interrupted. The most common problem is TV settings.
Common reasons why the Internet slows down on TV:
- the TV is connected to a slow Internet or it is not available at all;
- loaded with a huge number of widgets that are very memory intensive;
- overloaded browser cache;
- TV software hasn’t been updated for a long time.
Freeing up the built-in memory of Samsung Smart TVs
You can free up the internal memory of Samsung SmartTV TV receivers by performing such simple operations as deleting unused applications and clearing the cache of the built-in browser. If these actions did not lead to a positive result, then the owner of the TV will have to contact Samsung’s Unified Support Service or, at your own risk, try to reset the TV settings to the factory level.
System reset of the TV
If all of the above methods did not lead to the expected result, and the owner of the TV does not have the opportunity to contact the service specialists, then he can take a risk and carry out an engineering reset of the TV settings on his own. To do this, you need to carry out a number of actions in the following order:
Samsung TV Remote: Laggy, Slow or Delayed Response (Try This First 1 Minute)
- turn off the TV;
- on the remote control (RC), strictly observing the specified sequence, quickly press the buttons: INFO. MTNU. MUTE. POWER or MUTE. 1. 8. 2. Power, while the TV turns on, and the service menu in English appears on the screen;
- use the Up and Down arrow buttons to select Option and press the OK key;
- in the window that opens, select the Factory Reset item and press the OK button on the remote control twice.
The TV will then turn off and then on, and the initial general settings (menu language, country, network settings, etc.) will begin. Then you need to do the usual TV customization (channels, etc.). When accessing the Smart-menu, it turns out that all the widgets and previously made settings are missing. They will have to be installed again. In more detail, the process of performing a system reset of the TV settings is shown on
Samsung smart TV slows down
Every year “smart” TVs conquer users more and more. Undoubtedly, because they have many advantages compared to the standard ones: recording and playback of only the content that is of interest to you, the ability not to limit yourself only to movies, but also access to YouTube, social networks, full-fledged work with the browser, and much more.
An additional advantage is the ability to connect such additional equipment as a keyboard and mouse. But even perfection has its flaws. Recently, many began to face the problem of lack of memory. What to do with this and where does it come from. we will consider in this article.
How to clear the cache
Memory congestion can also be removed by clearing the browser cache. To do this, go to the main menu of Smart TV, open the browser, select the settings function, find it in the “Clear cache” column, confirm. It is worth waiting for a few minutes, and this process will be completed, and the TV will begin to function as it should.
Ways to solve the problem
- First of all, you can try to update the software, due to the possibility that the memory allocation in the new version is more correct than in the old one.
- You can install special applications and watch videos with their help, or install applications that will help clear memory faster, or slow down the download speed.
- Perform a factory reset, there are several schemes:
Steps to follow for LG TV:
Press the “Home” button. go to “Settings”. go to “Advanced settings”. go to “General settings”. find “Factory reset”. confirm action.
Steps for Samsung TV:
Turn off the TV. press the Info, Menu, Mute, Power buttons at the same time and in this sequence. press the Mute, 1, 8, 2, Power buttons also simultaneously, without changing the sequence. the TV will boot into service mode. go to “Settings”. press the “Reset” button (Smart Hub settings will be reset as well, or they can be reset separately). confirm action.
You can insert a USB flash drive into the TV, the cache from the browser will be written to it, this method does not help everyone, however, it is worth trying.
Contact Support, a specialist, thanks to remote access, will change the firmware to a newer one, reset the settings to factory settings on his own, or try to find the essence of the problem and fix it in another way, you will only need to confirm the remote access.
The memory of Smart TVs has its drawbacks, but this does not cover the main advantages, fortunately, there are many ways to eliminate this error: from resetting all factory settings to clearing the cache and uninstalling applications. It is better to try a few, not despairing at the first failure, because here are presented as many as basic 9 ways to solve this problem, some of them will definitely work and show the correct result, the more new and new firmware are coming out, perhaps one of them will be perfect.
Of course, the developers made a mistake, allowing such a flaw, but with a little effort, you can easily get rid of it. The technique is improving, new functions appear, rest assured: some of the new versions will be perfect and without any flaws.
Guys, tell me you bought a Samsung TV, with Smart TV, etc. We connect it via Wi-Fi, because the antenna for watching channels does not work.
So, when you download Smart TV or other applications. tin slows down everything, going to I. Browser is generally awful. Slowly everything.
I ask you to help with advice or who came across this to tell if you solved the problem, how? There is so much written on the internet. my brain does not understand much.
Thanks in advance for real and not cool answers.
Television receivers of the Samsung trademark supporting Smart-TV technology continue to conquer the domestic market of household radio equipment. Their rapidly growing popularity is due to many functional advantages that were previously unavailable to owners of conventional TVs. Among them, connection to the Internet (wired or using WI-FI), search and viewing of interesting video content without reference to specific TV channels, the ability to communicate on social networks and much more. However, despite the apparent resemblance to a computer, the Smart TV is still significantly inferior to the latter. First of all, this concerns the amount of built-in memory, which is clearly not enough to view video content (movies, video clips, streaming video, etc.) when using the built-in browser. Therefore, this material will discuss how to clear memory on a Samsung Smart TV.
Reasons for the memory overflow error
The problem is that when you once again want to use the built-in browser, an error occurs that it is impossible to watch videos or listen to music online due to lack of memory.
TV browsers have limited capabilities, so when watching, for example, a video, it is initially loaded into the device’s memory, and only then has the ability to play. Then the memory is cleared, but, unfortunately, it does not always have time to be freed in the required number, because of this, the problem of its overflow arises. Until it is overfilled, then everything will function as it should, in this regard, the film can be played up to half, and only then an error will appear.
Sometimes it may be preceded by an inscription on the screen “the application will be restarted to free up memory”, then the application or the site crashes and reloads again, this can be repeated several times in a row.
That is, the basis of the disadvantage is the unintelligently small amount of initially built-in memory.
- Without its presence, loading any information would have been impossible, except that the manufacturers miscalculated a little with quantitative characteristics.
- Self-cleaning (if content loading is slower than clearing the memory on the TV, then the error will not pop up)
- Cannot be increased by installing or using an additional one using a hard disk / flash drive, like on a PC.
- When viewing regular channels, an error does not occur, only when using Internet resources.
- The error has no attachment to certain applications, pages, sites.
Clear cache and uninstall suspicious apps on Samsung
I know this is easier said than done. However, if there are applications on your phone that can cause it to freeze, try resetting them sequentially by clearing the cache and deleting data. If this method did not work, then I would advise you to uninstall applications.
Here’s how to clear cache on Samsung:
- From the home screen, select the Apps icon.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Select Applications and Application manager.
- Display a general list of applications.
- Find and click on the name of the suspicious application.
- Force the application to stop (Force Close) by clicking the corresponding caption.
- Select “Storage”.
- Clear the cache and data by clicking Clear and Clear data.
If you have hundreds of applications installed on your phone, and you do not know which of them may cause freezing, then you should first archive your data (especially photos and videos) and then reset in the settings menu.
Here’s how to do a factory reset on Samsung:
- From the home screen, select the Apps icon.
- Go to Settings, then select Backup and reset.
- Click on the “Factory data reset” button and then “Reset device”.
- If the protection of this function is enabled on your phone, then enter your password or PIN-code.
- Click Continue.
- Confirm your actions by selecting “Delete all”.
Samsung Galaxy slows down, glitches and freezes, what should I do? How to reboot?
Samsung is a very popular smartphone manufacturer and a favorite brand of many users. However, it cannot be denied that Samsung smartphones have a number of disadvantages. Some of the most popular queries on the web are the phrases “Samsung freezes”, “Samsung is frozen” and “Samsung S6 is frozen”. This confirms the fact that the Korean company’s smartphones tend to freeze frequently.
Many users of Samsung mobile devices are faced with the described problem and are trying to find an acceptable solution in order to prevent the device from freezing in the future.
Many reasons can cause Samsung phones to freeze, and the gadget becomes completely lifeless. This situation is annoying and confusing, since there is no guaranteed way to prevent the problem in the future.
However, in this article, we will discuss some tips to help you deal with freezes, lags and glitches of your phone and reduce the frequency of their occurrence.
Remove unnecessary and heavy applications
Heavy apps take up most of your phone’s memory, shrinking free space and hindering the CPU. Many users have a habit of installing unnecessary applications. Make sure you uninstall all such applications to free up additional space and make the system easier to operate.
Open the Settings menu and find the Application Manager or Apps section.
Select the app you want to uninstall.
To uninstall in the list of options, find and click “Uninstall”.
On some smartphone models, you can uninstall heavy apps directly from the Home Screen or from the Google Play Store.
Clean up partitions in order to update the system cache
After the update, you may have cleared the cache created when running remote applications. However, the remaining applications continue to use it, and this can prevent the device from booting normally. Now you will learn how to update the cache.
Follow this step if you were unable to boot into Safe Mode, uninstalling applications had no effect and your phone may boot into Recovery Mode.
- Turn off your phone.
- Press and hold the Home and Volume Up buttons, then press and hold the Power Off button.
- When the Samsung logo appears on the screen, release the power button while continuing to hold the rest.
- After the Android logo appears, you can release both buttons. Leave the phone for 30-60 s.
- Using the volume down button to navigate the menu, find the item “Wipe cache partition”.
- Press the power off button to select.
- Find the option “Yes” and select it using the volume down and power off keys.
- Wait until the end of clearing the cache partitions. When finished, select “Reboot system now” and press the power off key.
- The phone will take longer to boot up than usual.
If this procedure did not help, then there is no other option but to reboot the device.
Why Samsung phone slows down, glitches and freezes, reasons?
Samsung is a well-known brand, whose products have been on the market for many years, and during this time, users of Samsung devices often complain of sudden freezes.
Samsung phones can freeze for a variety of reasons. For convenience, we have listed some of the more common ones that can cause this error.
Widgets and unnecessary features
The problem of freezing Samsung smartphones is often associated with the work of unnecessary widgets and functions that are actually little used and are used only for advertising purposes. Samsung phones come with built-in widgets and features that attract shoppers but actually slow down the device and drain the battery quickly.
How to enable safe mode on Samsung with two buttons?
There is no guarantee that your phone will boot 100% in Safe Mode, as this mode differs from normal mode only in that third-party applications are not loaded or are temporarily disabled.
The point of this procedure is to confirm that third-party applications have something to do with the freeze issue. If so, the phone may freeze again when booting in normal mode. In order to boot the phone in safe mode, do the following:
Press and hold the power off button.
When the Samsung logo appears, release the button and immediately press and hold the Volume Down key until the restart is complete.
After the message “Safe mode” appears on the screen, release the volume down key.
If your device has booted, then the next thing you need to do is identify the application that is causing problems with the phone.
Heavy applications overload the processor and internal memory, since the latter is already busy with preinstalled programs. You should avoid installing not very important heavy applications that only additionally load the processor.