Setting Backlight On Your Samsung Smart Tv TV
Not happy with the picture? Find out right now how to adjust your TV image.
How to set up your LG TV?
To set up channels and get excellent image quality, go to the LG main menu:
- select “Options”,
- in the drop-down window, define the country (for example, Ukraine),
- return to the main menu and select “Settings”,
- click “Auto Search” and select the “Cable” menu or other,
- if your TV has a digital receiver, click the “Settings” button, enter the optimal parameters:
- frequency. 690 000 kHz,
- symbol rate. 6750 kS / s,
- modulation. 256 QAM,
- leave the remaining items unchanged
- click on the “Close” option, then “OK” and “Run”.
The TV will first find all the digital channels, then the analog ones. When the search is completed, the message “Auto tuning completed” appears. Press the “Menu” button to complete the search.
Samsung TV set up image (Samsung)
You can configure Samsung through the “Service menu” by calling it with the “Menu” button on the remote control. Here, by default, the options are written in English. To make TV setup easier, change the language using the up / down button by moving the cursor to the “Setup” item:
- on the remote control, press the Enter key,
- in the highlighted window, find the mark “Language” (language),
- Select Russian or Ukrainian (optional).
To find the channels, just in the “Settings” option select “Search / Set up channels”. In automatic tuning mode, the device will automatically find the channels.
To install 3D:
- on the remote control, press the “Menu” button,
- in the “Service menu” of the TV, select the “Image” section,
- hereinafter referred to as “3D”,
- press the Enter key.
To customize the image:
- go to the “Service menu” by clicking on the “Menu” button on the remote control,
- select “Image” and adjust the necessary parameters:
- “Contrast” adjusts the ratio of bright and dark images. For plasma panels, the cell light parameter affects the overall brightness of the image. For LCD TVs, the “Backlight Brightness” (“Backlight Contrast”) parameter affects the overall screen brightness;
- “Sharpness” sharpens the picture so that when viewing TV shows from different distances, you will see an equally clear image;
- “Brightness” makes the image brighter or darkens it;
- “Color” saturates or makes the picture faded. Display high-quality pictures (with the image of nature or people). Adjust the color saturation setting so that the image looks as natural as possible.
Change the values with the cursor up or down. If the image has become worse with your settings and you cannot fix it, mark your actions. In the “Reset image” option, press the “Enter” option.
To adjust the sound:
- go to the “Service menu” in the “Settings” section,
- select. “Sound” and determine the tone of sound.
How to set the best image: 3 tips
Do not watch TV shows in Dynamic mode. Excessive brightness tires the eyes, and the non-linear gamma of the image is often distorted. On most televisions, the optimal mode among the three (“Standard”, “Dynamic”, “Cinema”) is the latter.
Choosing between the modes (“Cold”, “Standard”, “Warm”), the comfortable color temperature is the “Warm” mode (6500K).
Samsung has “Teply-1” or “Teply-2” at its discretion.
For the best picture, turn off all settings that automatically adjust brightness and contrast. Namely:
- Dynamic Contrast
- “Power Saving Mode”,
- “Light Sensor”,
- “Dynamic backlight”,
- Do not use “Dynamic” image mode.
Discover the features of LG TVs released in 2014