Screenshot On Iphone 5s
A pretty useful option that supports almost any smartphone is the ability to save information from the gadget screen as a picture. In this article, we will analyze the question of how to take a screenshot on iPhone 5.
When might a screenshot be needed?
First, let’s talk about why you might need a screenshot at all? Situations are different. Basically, the user, photographing the contents of the screen, wants to share some information or, conversely, save it. For instance:
- Copy chat correspondence, which contains contact information or other information;
- Save the result or achievement in a mobile game to show off to friends or acquaintances;
- Create a “save” of your page from the social network so that you can quickly see the number of friends / subscribers or give a link to your account;
- Take a picture of a web page, pictures from the Internet, postcards, photographs, frames from a movie, etc., and then install them as a screensaver on your desktop.
- Report a system error, and then send the screen to support.
- As you can see, a screenshot may be needed in different situations. It remains only to find out how a screenshot is taken on the fifth iPhone, including models 5s, 5se, 5c, etc.
How is a screenshot made on an iPhone?
You can take a screenshot on an iPhone in just a few seconds. over, you do not need to go into any menus and submenus, activate different modes, etc. Only two buttons are involved, and the user needs to do the following:
You need to turn on the smartphone. Suddenly for some reason you have it turned off. To do this, hold down the upper right button for a couple of seconds.
As soon as the device turns on, you need to select a photo or picture, a screenshot of which we will take. If you decide to just practice, then you can save a snapshot of the desktop.
After selecting the image that you want to “screen”, we simultaneously press the “Home” buttons (on the front panel. in the center at the very bottom under the display) and “Power” (it is also called the lock button, sleep, power, etc.). Then immediately release them. Do not hold for a long time! It is best to press the buttons with two hands: “Power”. the one in which you hold the device, “Home”. the other.
Have you heard the characteristic sound or click that appears when photographing? And did the screen seem to be lit by a flash? So you did everything right. The screenshot will be saved by default in the photo gallery.
The main thing is not to hold the buttons for too long! One second is enough. Otherwise, instead of a screenshot, the system will prompt you to reboot or turn off the device. In this case, you will have to press the cancellation, and start the whole procedure again.
By the way, the described screenshot creation algorithm is relevant for all iPhone models (in the “six” the lock button has changed its location), except for the very first one. In the same way, you can take a picture of the screen on the iPad or iPod.
How to take a screenshot on iPhone 5 if the lock button or Home does not work?
Like any device, the “apple” smartphone may fail one of the buttons, which is involved in creating a screenshot. What to do in this case? A few simple steps will help you:
- We go to the “Settings” section. From there to the “Basic.” Then we select the item “Universal Access”.
- In the section “Physiology and Motility” we find “Assistive Touch”.
- We activate this function, that is, we switch the toggle switch to the “Enabled” mode. Then a translucent button will appear on the screen.
- Click on it. A menu will open in which we select “Device”, then the item “”.
- Finally, the “Screenshot” line will be available here. As you may have guessed, you just need to click on it. All screen done!
The screenshot turned out. But how to find it? Tap the Photos icon. It is located on the main screen. Then go to the “Camera Photo” item. Your screenshot should be at the very end of the list. That is, the picture is saved in one folder with the photos taken by the camera.
Before taking a screenshot on an iPhone, make sure that the battery charge is at least 10-15%. Still, the procedure for creating images consumes a lot of energy. If the battery is at a minimum, then most likely the smartphone will simply turn off.
By taking a screenshot on iphone 5, 5s, se, etc., you take pictures of the entire screen. If you need to “screen” only a certain part, then it is better to use a special program or editor.
Is it possible to somehow edit a screenshot made on an iPhone? Of course. The image is saved in png format, which allows you to crop the frame, apply glare to it, change color, etc. You can add various effects using the integrated photo editor or the Screenshot Maker Pro application.
Do not forget that you can’t take a screenshot when the iPhone is off. Also, the smartphone does not “screen” in some applications. For example, in the same photo editor.