Screen Recording On Samsung A 50
Ios Screen Recording
Starting with iOS 11, a built-in function for screen recording has appeared on the iPhone and iPad, but a novice owner of an Apple device may not even notice it.
To enable the function, use the following steps (remember, you must have iOS version 11 or higher).
Go to Settings and open Control Center.
After the end of the recording (performed by pressing the record button again), the file is saved in.Mp4 format, 50 frames per second and stereo sound (at least on my iPhone this is the case).
Below is an instruction on using the function, if something remained unclear after reading this method.
Enabling Screen Recording on iPhone with iOS 11
If you have iOS 11 or a newer version of the iOS operating system, then you do not need Jailbreak and third-party applications to enable screen recording on iPhone. You can only record your screen using the built-in tools. To do this, open the iPhone settings and go to the Control Center section. Recall that Control Center is a menu that opens with a swipe from the bottom of the screen. There you can adjust the screen brightness, as well as other commonly used iPhone functions.
After you have opened the section with the Control Center settings, you need to go to the Customize Controls subsection.
This will take you to a menu where you can customize which items will be available in Control Center. Here you can add and remove items, and change their order. In order to be able to enable iPhone screen recording, you need to add the Screen Recording element.
Now you can enable screen recording on iPhone. To do this, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open Control Center. Then click on the screen recording button, which looks like a point and a circle. As a result, a countdown will appear inside the button, and then the button will turn red, signaling that screen recording has already begun. To stop recording, return to the Control Center and press this button again.
Also, when you turn on screen recording, you can open a menu with additional settings. To do this, you need to press the record button and hold it down for a while. As a result, a menu will appear on the screen in which you can enable sound recording from the microphone.
After stopping the recording, the resulting clips can be found in the application in the album. Using the Share button, you can send theses from the application to the cloud storage or by email. You can also connect your iPhone to your computer and uploads directly, they will be in the same folder as your photos.
Iphone screen recording with sound can be done using a special built-in tool on iOs. The option works on devices with iOS 11 or later installed.
First, you need to activate the function, it is not included in the quick access list! Let’s get down to business:
- Unlock your iPhone and go to settings;
- Find the line Control Center;
- Look for the Customize Controls icon;
- Find the red and white circle with the caption Screen Recording and click on the plus sign opposite;
- Click on the Back icon, the changes made will be saved automatically.
Now let’s try to figure out how to enable screen recording on iPhone, if the function is already activated:
- Unlock the device with your fingerprint or passcode;
- Swipe up the display from the bottom edge (on iPhone X, swipe down from the top right edge of the display);
- Click on the gray circle that appears on the display, a countdown of three seconds will begin;
- When the timer expires, shooting will start automatically; the circle will turn red, and the quick access bar can be minimized
- A red bar will appear at the top of the display notifying that iPhone screen recording is in progress.
If you want to stop recording iPhone content, you need to do the following:
- Click on the red line and select Stop;
- Swipe up the display to open the quick access panel and click on the red circle, it will turn gray;
- The finished will be saved in the section.
We figured out how to record from the iPhone screen using regular means, there are other options that should not be ignored!
We work with Windows
If necessary, you can make a screen on an iPhone using a laptop or PC with Windows OS installed. Please note, you will need to install third-party software that works with AirPlay broadcasts.
We will discuss the procedure using the example of the LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver program, which can be downloaded from the developer’s website. Also you can choose another application if you want!
- Download and run the program, give the necessary access permissions;
- Make sure your iPhone is connected to the same wireless network as your computer;
- Swipe up on the iPhone screen to open the quick access panel;
- Find the Screen Repeat item;
- The phone displays the available devices select the LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver;
- The application window will display the display of your iPhone.
Finally, we note, if you were unable to save the iPhone screen recording, make sure that there is enough free space on the device!
With our instructions, you can easily record from the iPhone screen if you find something worthwhile, do not limit yourself! Fix games or applications, enjoy the available device capabilities.
The need to record the screen on the iPhone does not arise very often. But, if such a need arises, then it is not so easy to implement it, because there are many restrictions on Apple devices. Nevertheless, it is possible and now you will learn how to do it iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 6, 6s, 7, 8 and iPhone X.
Installing an Intel Xeon LGA771 processor on a 755 socket. We use a Mac
If you want to record the iPhone screen with sound, but cannot use the functionality described above, look at the capabilities of your Mac! Are you the proud owner of an apple device? Let’s try to capture the contents of the display, do this:
Have you downloaded QuickTIme Player? You can start recording screen on iPhone using MacBook!
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using the included cable;
- Wait for a successful connection;
- Start the player program;
- Hover over the top panel and find the File button;
- Click and select New Entry;
- Or use the hotkey combination ⌥ ⌘ N;
- A new window will open, look for a red circle;
- Click on it and select the Camera section;
- Select the desired device (your phone’s name will be indicated);
- The display of your phone will appear, click on the circle to start recording the screen on the iPhone with sound;
- The duration and size of the resulting file will be displayed throughout the survey;
- If the iPhone display is turned off, the will stop automatically and resume when the display is activated;
- To stop shooting, click on the gray circle;
- To save the finished result, hover the cursor over the File line on the top panel again;
- Select the Save item, specify the file name, select the save location and click the Save button again.
Now you understand how to record screen on an iPhone using a Mac computer. What to do if you are using a device with a different operating system?
Removing third-party certificates
Some programs downloaded to the phone from the Play Market or third-party resources require additional security certificates. During the installation process, you may be prompted to set a password. And while the certificates are working, you will not be able to disable the PIN. Therefore, before removing the mobile phone screen lock, delete the existing certificates:
Open the Security section.
If the required line is in an inactive state, it means that no certificates were found on the smartphone. In this case, other actions must be taken to unlock the display.
How to remove the screen lock on a Samsung phone?
Screen lock is a reliable way to protect Android devices from third parties. This tool is pre-installed in all Samsung smartphones, so everyone can use it. If a digital or photographic display key is no longer needed, it can be removed in a few clicks through the standard menu of the device. However, under certain circumstances, this method of deactivation will not work. Let’s consider why it is not possible to disable the screen lock and how to remove the password from Samsung phone in such cases.
Why Samsung doesn’t remove the key from the entrance screen?
In the normal mode of operation of Samsung, the digital or photographic code is disabled as follows:
In the settings of your mobile phone, find the section My device and enter it.
There are several factors that can prevent you from canceling the screen lock on Android:
- Using a secure virtual VPN network on the gadget;
- Encryption of internal memory or embedded microSD;
- Installing third-party certificates;
- Opening of administrative rights on a mobile phone;
- Software failure.
Let’s figure out how to remove the screen lock on a Samsung phone in each of the above cases.
Removing the security code when the VPN is on
Virtual Private Network (VPN) is a virtual network that is designed to provide secure access to the Internet. When activated, all information transmitted over the network will be reliably hidden from third-party attacks.
To enable VPN, you need to put a digital or photographic key on the entrance screen. And you won’t be able to remove such a password in the standard way. In this case, you must first remove the VPN:
Go to the Connections section of the Samsung menu.
After successfully deactivating the VPN, you can unblock Samsung as usual.
Internal and external storage encryption
Smartphone encryption using built-in algorithms protects personal files and settings from possible hacking. As with VPN, this mode will not work without screen lock. Therefore, to disable the PIN (photo password) on the Samsung Galaxy J1 or any other mobile device, first turn off encryption:
From the Options menu, select Security.
Disable administrative rights
For the stable functioning of some applications, administrator rights are required (should not be confused with root access). It is in their opening that the impossibility of disabling the screen lock may lie.
We will remove administrative rights as follows:
Through the smartphone settings, enter the Lock screen section.
If administrator rights are not removed for some utility, it may be a virus. In this case, try to check Samsung with a mobile antivirus program, and then completely remove the problematic program.
Screenshot on Huawei using hotkeys
If at the moment on the screen of your mobile device there is something that needs to be captured, then simultaneously hold down the power button and the volume down key for about 2 seconds, after which a beep will sound and a notification will appear about saving the image. The saved screenshot can be viewed by going to the gallery.
Also, with the screenshot just taken, you can perform some actions:
- Send instantly share the captured area of the screen using instant messengers, or send wirelessly.
- Change edit the image in the built-in editor, resize it, add text, etc.
- Long screenshot if the displayed area does not fit the screen and you need to scroll to view it.
As an illustrative example, you can see how to take a screenshot on Honor10 below:
Smart screenshot function
In the more expensive Huawei and Honor models, you can perform various actions with your knuckles. Among these there is also the Smart screenshot function. To activate, go to Settings Motion Control and find this item there. After activating it, you can quickly take a screenshot on Honor and Huawei simply by double-tapping the screen with your knuckle. It is also possible to select a specific area of the screen by drawing a closed circle or square with your knuckle. The selected area can be edited by increasing its size and shape.
Taking a screenshot using the icon in the notification shade
You can also quickly take a screenshot by going to the notification shade by swiping from the top of the screen. Among the quick launch icons for various functions is the Screenshot button. Just click on it and get what you want.
How to take a screenshot on Huawei and Honor
Quite often, the user needs to take a screenshot of the screen on Huawei and Honor. For example, you have installed a new theme, a splash screen on the home screen, or your smartphone displays incomprehensible messages, and you need to quickly share this right now. Then help in this situation will be provided by such a function as a screenshot of the screen in the Huawei and Honor phones. It’s actually quite simple: we take a screenshot, find it in the gallery and share the finished image. There are several options for taking a screenshot and in this manual we will take a closer look at the most popular.
Screenshot by swiping across the screen with three fingers
In some not expensive models, there is the ability to take a screenshot by swiping across the screen with three fingers at the same time. Just swipe down on the running screen with three fingers at the same time.