Samsung j400f bypass Google account
FRP Samsung J Series. Bypass Google blocking.
Hello everyone, we will continue the cycle of posts on unblocking googl.
Almost all masters, most likely, have repeatedly encountered such a lock on Samsung J-series devices. Until recently, unlocking was disabled by enabling USB debugging using, ATTENTION, a calculator!
In the April 2018 Google security patch, this method was blocked.
I bring to your attention a new method that does not require a computer. Suitable for Samsung J3 J5 J7 2017 models, and many others:
In the Комментарии и мнения владельцев, under almost every post of mine, whole discussions unfold about the legality and moral side of such unlocks. I do not want to get involved in such discussions. But I will note this: I provide information, you can use it in different ways. Also, I’m sure there are some very talented people on google. And if they had the task of making the blocking unbreakable. they would do it.
Samsung is jailbroken again. Remove FRP lock from your phone on the latest Android 11
A couple of years ago I published a post with super reactive unlocking of Samsung on the then newest Android 9, for which I even got an achievement as the most saved post of the week, thanks!
We must pay tribute, Samsung pretty quickly closes vulnerabilities in its software, namely in the proprietary ONE UI shell. New security patches are released approximately once a month.
Let’s not break the tradition, and today I’ll show you how to bypass protection on the latest Android 11! This time, it is not realistic to do it in 2-5 minutes, without programmers, but in general, this instruction, as before, can be repeated at home.
This vulnerability will most likely be closed within a month, at most two. It now runs on 10 and 11 Android. But something tells me that over time, new methods will appear.
Posts with requests for help in repairs are created in the subsidiary community: https://pikabu.ru/community/HelpRemont
Only subject articles with the tag “Equipment repair” are allowed for publication.
In the community, only two things are strictly prohibited and punishable by a ban:
Otherwise, the basic rules of Peekaboo apply.
I installed an earlier firmware from w3bsit3-dns.com and removed.
This particular phone was with version 3 of the bootloader. I could not find a combination file for it. Downgrade in this case is more laborious work.
Downgrade is done easily. We sew a multi-file, BUT do not fill the system partition. The phone is stupid when it boots up terribly, but loopholes appear) after unlocking it is normal. I’ve done this many times.
after three clicks on the home button, nothing happens. Who can tell if there are more moves?
I would throw in a new display and check with it. From that I would be repelled.
2) after the first boot, install the usual firmware
The mdm block did not come across. I would love to experiment, but not with anything.
Can you explain why you should unblock it? Wife J7 2017, she needs it?
They said that the phone was stolen, you have to give it back, go deal with the one who gave it / gave / sold it. about the fact that it was unblocked. not a word was said. tracked by IMEI
This is when the child entered the graphic key, or bought a phone from his hands, the factory reset will not help. Protection at the bootloader level seems to be almost.
This blocking occurs if someone reset the phone settings with the buttons (hard reset, or flashed the device. If you reset the phone settings from the settings menu, there will be no such blocking).
FRP! Honor 20 YAL-L21 10.1.0.279 Free method. Up-to-date instructions!
Hello everyone! Until recently, there was no free solution to remove FRP (google lock after phone reset, to factory settings with buttons)
If you forgot your Google account login and password, you either had to carry it to its service center (not a free service, and Russia is big, there is not always such an opportunity), or buy a service code that costs more than 1000.
Finding a master who has a sigma or chimera programmer who makes these phones, even in large cities, is not so easy.
But hurray, a free solution has appeared! All this instruction, if desired, can be repeated in home conditions. Use
Meanwhile, the masters continue to be indignant for the publication of free solutions in open sources. Here are some examples:
The second way to reset Google account on Android
The second method is also simple and all you need is a memory stick. If your phone does not support a memory card, then you can use an OTG cable with a flash drive instead.
This reset is done thanks to the message that a memory card was inserted into the phone and from it you will be able to open the settings.
So, we insert a USB flash drive into the phone and press “OK” in the received message. after that you should find yourself in the memory settings.
If this happened, then click on “Application Data”, and then go to the “All” section, there select “Settings” and click “Launch”.
Now select “Restore and reset”, then click on “Reset DRM” and confirm the removal of keys.
Then go back to the “Restore and reset” section and do a factory reset. Wait for the reboot and at startup you will notice that the system no longer asks you to use the linked Google account.
How to Bypass Google Account After Resetting Android
The reset feature in Android is great, but you can get very frustrated using it.
Why? Because you will be asked to log into your Google account, and you may not only not remember it, but the system may not accept it, although you enter everything correctly.
Unfortunately, this is not uncommon on Android 7.0, Android 6.0 / 6.0 1 or Android 5.1, including Samsung phones, asus, bq, tele2 midi and so on.
What to do then? Cry? Get drunk and forget? No, you just need to reset your Google account on your Android phone.
This happens because of the built-in protection, which, as far as I remember, appeared on Android 5.1 (there are no such problems on Android 4) and migrated to subsequent versions of Android 6 and Android 7 / 7.1.
There are many ways to bypass Google Account after resetting Android. There are complex ways and simple ones. I will not touch complex ones, but I will give a few simple ones.
Third way to bypass Google account after resetting Android using SIM card
If you can call your Android phone, then this method should suit you, if not, skip this section.
So, insert the SIM card, wait until it is detected by the system and call. When you hear or see a call, click on the add call icon, and turn off the call itself.
Now, on the dialing screen, dial the combination ###. After that, the possibility of advanced settings should appear.
There will be a back arrow in the upper left corner. click on it to get into the template settings.
Now go to the “Recovery and reset” section and disable linking to your Google account or select “Clear credentials” in the “Security” section. do a standard reset.
First Way to Bypass Google Account After Resetting Android
The first method is so simple that you will be surprised. All you need to do is put your phone aside for 72 hours.
Why 72? Because that’s what Google says. Are you ready to wait? Don’t be in a hurry? Then wait.
Everything would be fine, but if the Google account reset after 72 hours does not happen or you just don’t want to wait?
Samsung J4 Bypass Google Account Lock/Reset FRP.Without Pin Sim- 2020 June ANDROID 9.0
However, I doubt that someone will want to wait. three days to be in suspense. will the Google account be reset or not. There is an exit. Read on.
The fourth way to reset Google account on Android using Wi-Fi
During the initial setup, navigate to a Wi-Fi connection. Choose any network there.
Selecting the network will launch a keyboard for entering the password. On the keyboard, you need to enable voice input.
I don’t know how you will do this, because I don’t know what phone number you have. To do this, you may need to hold down the “Swype” or “Space” icon, or you can press “Change language”, the numeric keypad icon, a comma, or something else.
I hope you managed to start audio input, but be silent. do not say anything until you see an “error” and an almost imperceptible settings icon.
Then select “Google Now” and click opt out. Then in the search bar, write “Settings” and after finding them, open them.
Further actions are not worth describing. you can learn them from the sections above. That’s all. Good luck resetting your Google account.
code to bypass account verification
- We put a SIM card in a locked smartphone
- We call the phone from another number.
- Add a new call by clicking the “” button.
- Enter the code ### in the window that opens.
- If all actions are performed correctly, a menu with settings should appear.
- Press the Restore and Reset button and disable Data Copying and AutoRecover.
- Restoring factory settings again and restarting the phone.
via email and SMS
- We connect to the Internet.
- We try to enter an e-mail and press the button to send it via SMS.
- In the window that opens, send any message to 112.
- You will receive a notification about an error in sending a message, next to it there will be a call button.
- Click on it and enter the code ###.
- When you call, Android will redirect you to settings
- Perform a hard reset through the settings.
using APK Tool
One of the freelance ways to bypass the verification is to use a small utility APK (Android Package Kit).
Using the APK can be tricky. installing the app on your phone is not easy. This is due to the fact that installation on different devices may have its own nuances. However, in general, the process looks like this:
Select the APK version to use. The following options are available:
Download one of the applications to a USB stick: this way it will be easier to run the FRP bypass utility.
Connect the USB stick to the phone via the OTG cable. Here’s how to do it.
After that, you can access Android settings and disable Google account verification.
How to Bypass Google Account Verification After Factory Reset
using a SIM card
- We take out the SIM card from the mobile device and launch it.
- We skip the notification about the absence of a SIM card and select the interface language.
- In the form with entering a phone number or mail address and hold the @ sign for a few seconds.
- In the settings menu that appears, select the Android Keyboard Settings item.
- By pressing the Back and Home buttons, activate the Google search engine (it should appear on the home screen of the device).
- In the search, we type the request Settings and go to the appropriate section.
- Disable the Auto Recovery and Saving Backups items.
- Resetting the settings again (performing a hard reset).
What is FRP
In order to improve security, the Android phone is linked to a Google account, which gives additional security to the device in the event of theft. This system is called Factory Reset Protection (FRP).
Thanks to FRP, the owner can pre-protect their device; for its subsequent activation, you will need to enter the registration data from the Google account linked to the mobile device.
How to prevent FRP problems from occurring
The above error can be prevented by deleting your Google account before performing a factory reset.
This mini-instruction will be useful if you are selling a device and want to perform a hard reset by removing any traces of use. The buyer will be able to use the phone by connecting his google account at the stage of the first launch of Android.
Attention! Disconnecting your Google Account from your phone removes access to Gmail, Google Play, Google Assistant, and other apps associated with your account.
Samsung J4 (SM J400) Google Account/FRP Bypass 2020 |No SIM Lock |ANDROID 9, 10 (Without PC)
In order to reset your Google account, you need to perform the following sequence:
- Go to Android Settings.
- Go to Accounts (or Accounts and Archive).
- Select the account to remove from the list by clicking on it.
- Click on the Delete Account (or Delete Samsung Account) button.
- After clicking on the duplicate button Delete account. account record will be deleted ONLY from the current device (in this case, it will be available online).
- We transfer the phone to developer mode. To do this, select the item “Unlock OEM”
After that, you will no longer have Google account errors when you reset the settings.
Best Ways to Bypass Google Account Verification
Key protection personalities
Phone and tablet manufacturers have introduced an innovation to protect against fraud and theft with the title Factory Reset Protection (FRP). Thanks to the latest technology, the personal information of the Google account inside the accessory is saved after a complete cleaning of the memory. At the next start, the system asks for the input of the data of the Google account.
But in life there are times when the user loses the password or the phone was purchased from another person, but there is no personal data. When you turn on the phone, it still asks for a username and password. Do not despair. There are techniques on how to bypass the google account after resetting the options. There are different ways to solve the problem.
How to reset Google account on Samsung phone: the most common methods of 2020
Manufacturers of modern mobile devices and software for them are constantly updating and improving the level of protection of gadgets from theft and fraudsters. Since Android 5.1, it has become possible to link the phone to a previously set account. To turn on the phone after cleaning the memory, you still need to activate your Google account.
Using a flash drive
The most common and safest option is how to remove the blocking of your Google account after a reset. It is carried out due to the fact that when removable media is connected, a notification window appears, which will help to get to the parameters.
To implement this option, perform the following sequence of actions:
- A USB flash drive is inserted into the turned on device or it is connected via an OTG cable.
- A corresponding notification will appear, where they click on the OK button.
- The storage options will open.
- Select the “All” tab, go to “Settings” and click on “Start”.
After these actions, an options window will open, where you can reset the Google account on the Droid in order to fully use the gadget. No proof of Google account required.
- put a SIM card on your phone;
- make a call from another gadget;
- accept the challenge and also add it to the Google database;
- a special USSD request designed to bypass the Google account is indicated on the phone in the dialing. This is a command like ###;
- then you get into the advanced configuration;
- we tap on the “Back” inscription and we are thrown into the gadget’s configuration;
- go to the recovery tab;
- deactivate “Data backup” and other switches responsible for the backup;
- reset the settings;
- enter your Google account information.
Secret methods of bypassing Google Account
Sending SMS is not the only way to unlock. There are a number of unofficial life hacks at the service of phone owners. In the current article, we will consider 10 methods for solving the problem.
Asus ZenFone Live ZB501KL bypass Google account
In order to bypass the google account on the Asus ZenFone Live ZB501KL phone, follow these steps:
- Hard reset as above
- Turn on the phone and start the first start-up procedure, namely, join a working WI-FI network. Click Next.
- Go back to the window with the list of WI-FI networks and click on the Add network icon.
- In the input field, enter any few letters.
- Select the text by double-clicking on it, or by long-holding it to bring up the context menu. Click on the icon with three dots and select Show tips.
- If a window pops up with a proposal to log into your account, we refuse.
- In the search field enter your-mobila.ru/?p=11067
- Download 2 files to your phone by clicking on these 2 links: google_account_6.APK and frp_bypass.APK. When windows pop up. click Update permissions, Allow and Ok.
- Touch the Back button to return to the screen with the search field.
- In the search box, enter File Manager and click on the manager icon that appears at the bottom.
- Then click Skip, Allow. And several times Ok.
- Go to Downloads.
- Click on the google_account_6.APK file. Tap on the Settings label and activate the Unknown sources item. Click OK.
- Click the touch Back and run the google_account_6.APK file again. We confirm the action by clicking on the Install inscription. After 2 seconds Accept.
- When the installation is complete, click Finish.
- Now click on the frp_bypass.APK file. Confirm by clicking Install. At the end. Open.
- In the window that appears at the top, touch the icon with three dots Enter in the browser
- In the first field, enter the previously registered new google account. Click next and enter the password. Now the login button.
- Press the touch button Back several times and return to the screen for selecting WI-FI networks.
- That’s it, you have untied the Asus ZenFone Live ZB501KL from the old google account. FRP bypass done.
- We continue the process of setting up the phone for the first time, but with the untethered old and linked new Google account.
- That’s all if something went wrong when bypassing the Google account, then write in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев
Bypass Google account on different smartphones
Quite often, people reset their smartphone to the factory settings in the hope that it will work faster, and then they cannot enter the Google account because they do not remember their password and login that they entered when they bought the phone, so today we will figure out how to bypass Google account on different smartphones.
How to Bypass Google Account on Micromax Q402 Bolt Pace (FRP)
How to bypass Google account on Samsung Galaxy J5 prime on Android 8.0
So let’s start bypassing the Google account first, we need the following:
The method assumes that the current owner of the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) SM-A720F smartphone has the opportunity to contact its previous owner. To officially reset Factory Reset Protection, you will need the data of the old Google account: the linked email address and password.
All Samsung j4 9.0 U5 FRP BYPASS Without Pc | Samsung j4 j400f 9.0 Frp/Google bypass by waqas mobile
- In the welcome window or phone settings, enter the details of the previous account.
- Log in to the PC in the same way.
- On the computer, in the list of proposed devices, untie the smartphone.
- On the phone, go to the Google account settings and delete the account.
- In the developer settings, enable the item “OEM unlock”.
If everything is done correctly, the Factory Reset Protection will be reset and the corresponding Unlock device will be reset. After rebooting the smartphone, you can enter your Google account data.
There are several ways to bypass Google Account on Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) SM-A720F without email and password information.
- Insert the SIM card into the phone, turn it on.
- Skip the menu for starting device activation.
- Call a smartphone.
- Accept call and save new contact.
- In the dialer, enter the command ###.
- In the menu that opens, press the “Back” button to go to the phone settings.
- Open the “Restore and reset” section, and then. “Back up and restore”.
- Disable data backup and perform a factory reset.
- Turn on the phone with the SIM card installed.
- At first start, connect to Wi-Fi.
- Enter some letters and highlight.
- Select the “Share” option to send the text via SMS.
- Specify the number 112 as the recipient.
- After sending the letter, a notification will appear that the message has not been delivered. But this is exactly what is needed at the moment.
- Open the correspondence with the number 112 and press the “Call” button.
- Erase 112 and enter the command ### in the dialer.
- Similarly to the previous method, go to the “Restore and reset” menu, roll back the smartphone to factory settings and reboot.
Whichever reset method the user chooses, after restarting, it will be possible to enter the details of his Google account. FRP function should be disabled.
Reset FRP on Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) SM-A720F
Buyers of smartphones on the Android operating system may encounter problems during the activation of their Google account. If a person is unable to pass authorization, then he probably encountered the work of the so-called Factory Reset Protection function. To activate the device and continue using it, you need to reset the FRP. How to do it without damaging your smartphone?
How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) SM-A720F
Unfortunately, the problem with activating a new Google account occurs quite often when the smartphone is purchased from hands. But there are 2 ways out of the situation:
These names for ways to bypass FRP are rather arbitrary. But they adequately explain what operation the user will have to perform. In the first case, a person must contact the previous owner of the smartphone to reset their Google account. In the second option, FRP bypass occurs by its own means without the data of the previously used account.
What is FRP for
The abbreviation stands for Factory Reset Protection. This phrase can be translated into Russian as follows: protection against factory reset. This feature first appeared in Android 5.1.
As you know, the developers of the operating system are trying to protect the smartphones of their users. In this sense, FRP does not allow a person who stole a mobile device to activate it for further use. That is, when trying to reactivate, the attacker will see a message on the screen stating that the smartphone only supports the host’s Google account.
Of course, Factory Reset Protection is a useful feature. But the problem with activating a new account can also occur with a person who took a smartphone from his hands. In this situation, we are not talking about theft. However, the buyer does not have the option to activate their account.
What to do if nothing worked
All people who buy smartphones from their hands are advised to ask the previous owner for documents. This will help you bypass FRP blocking without having to tamper with your mobile device.
Reset, delete, bypass Google account, password. Unlocking your phone.
Is your Android phone asking for a Google account after a factory or firmware reset? You enter the data, but the phone does not recognize it, asks for the login and password of the Google account with which the phone was synchronized before the settings were reset. But the data was forgotten (mail, password) or was not initially known. What to do? How to restore or reset (bypass) Google account to use the phone?
Previously, a Google account was required mainly in order to download applications from the Play Store. After resetting or flashing any Android phone, Google account data was deleted without a trace, along with all the information that was stored in memory. After resetting the settings, you could register any other one or create a new account. But with the release of Android 5.1, the Google account was also used to protect the phone from theft. Now, after resetting the settings via Recovery, FRP lock will work in the phone and you will need to enter your Google account data. with which the phone was synchronized before the reset.
Any other account will not work. The phone will ask for Google account details over and over again. which were registered before the settings were reset.
1- you can try to recover your Google account password. by answering security questions using the mailbox or phone number that were specified in the security settings. But this method is suitable if you remember your login or email. If you do not remember any data, then it is unlikely that you will be able to recover your Google account data.
Resetting your Google account from an Android phone with version 5.1 or higher won’t work just like that. Account data is stored in an area of memory that is not affected by formatting (resetting) or flashing the phone. And no matter how many times you do a reset or flashing, you will not be able to reset a forgotten Google account. Bypass Google account by resetting or flashing your phone. useless occupation.
To delete forgotten Google account from Android phone, you need Octoplus FRP Tool. This program allows you to delete Google account from many phones (Samsung, Xiaomi, Meizu, Huawei, Honor, LG, HTC, Asus Zenfone, etc.) in a few minutes. And it doesn’t matter what version of Android is on the phone.
This is not bypassing your Google account. but a specialized program created by phone software developers to legally bypass Google account verification in case the user has forgotten the data. Octoplus FRP Tool does not modify phone firmware files, so it will not harm the system or break the phone.
The same cannot be said about artisanal ways to bypass Google account. There are many ways to reset your Google account on the Internet. But the problem is that all these programs damage the files of the operating system of the phone, and after deleting the account, the phone may start to “slow down”, freeze, or even at one point will refuse to turn on and load. over, after an artisanal bypass of Google account, the protection of the Android phone is removed, and it becomes vulnerable to viruses.!
If your phone requires you to enter a Google account. whose data you do not remember, please contact our service center to delete your account. We have all the equipment you need to legally and securely delete your Google account from any Android phone. Deleting a Google account takes 20-40 minutes on average. The cost depends on the phone model.
Our service center is located at: Lipetsk, Pobedy Avenue 106A. You can clarify the cost of deleting a Google account from your phone model by calling our service center by phone:
Ways to Bypass FRP Protection of Google Account
Starting with the fifth version of the Android operating system, developers have added a lot of useful and interesting functions to it. The most important thing is to pay more attention to the safety of the device. One of the most important features in the new version of Android is Factory Reset Protection (FRP for short). If your phone is in the hands of an intruder, and he wants to perform a factory reset or flash it, then he will fail. You will have to enter the password for your Google account, which is specified in the settings, a similar method of blocking smartphones is used in iOS.
If you desperately need to solve the problem with verifying your Google account after a hard-reset, no matter for what reasons, today we will tell you some interesting ways to bypass this protection.
There are some of the most common ways to bypass FRP after a reset. Some may seem too simple, others, on the contrary, will require more time and certain knowledge from the user.
- On the language selection page, you must press on an empty field with two fingers and hold them until you hear the voice assistant. Unfortunately, turning it off will not work, you will have to endure everything that she will repeat.
- Swipe from top to bottom and then immediately to the right (should resemble a 90 degree angle). The voice assistant setup menu should appear.
- Select the item “Speech Installation”.
- After that, you should go to Google settings by clicking on the gear icon. It remains to find a place where it is said about the license. Click on the license and see a window with a lot of text. Above all licenses will be displayed in the form of a list, and a little below, a text describing their purpose. You won’t be able to click on the description, but the name of the licenses is quite realistic. You need to select these names and then click on the icon with a magnifying glass. The device will immediately go into search, all that remains is to perform a few simple manipulations.
- Enter “Internet” in the search bar. A context menu will appear in which you will be asked to select a program to open Internet links, for example, select Google Chrome.
- You will need to download two APK files from the links below. The first is frplock.APK and the second is depending on the Android version. for the 5th or 6th version. frplock.APK [1.17 Mb] (Downloads: 37683)
google_account_manager_5_1.APK [4.76 Mb] (Downloads: 16174)
If none of the methods suits you, then watch this video tutorial with the fourth way to bypass FRP.
Each of the described methods is universal and may come in handy if you have forgotten your account password, but you cannot recover it. In the Комментарии и мнения владельцев, you can indicate which of the methods helped you, and if nothing worked, write the model of your device, and we will help you figure out your problem.
Option 1. Effective and challenging.
You can use APK apps to unlock Google account on Samsung. This method, we admit right away, is very difficult and time consuming. As in the previous case, this option is only suitable for Samsung phone models. Detailed guidance on using this method is given below.
- After resetting your Samsung phone to factory settings, wait for the welcome screen to appear, select the required language (Russian) and click on “Start”.
- Connect to your Wi-Fi network, after which you will be asked to enter your Google account details.
- In the field for entering your e-mail, enter any text, then press and hold it to select and go to the “Keyboard settings”.
- Next, select “About Samsung Keyboard” and open “Open Source Licenses”.
- On the agreement page in the dialog box, click on the three dots, select “Search the Internet”, after which your request will be rejected.
- Go back to the beginning and click three times on the “Home” button.
- The Talkback training menu will open, where you need to draw a large English letter “L” on the screen.
- After that, a general context menu will open, where you need to select “Talkback Settings”.
After going to settings, press the volume up and down buttons at the same time, a dialog will pop up asking if you want to suspend the Talkback function. Click “OK”.
Go to Device Administrators and disable Find My Device.
Select the “Add Account” option. Select “Google” from the list of available options. The “Failed to sign in” window will appear, select “Next”.
Go back to Settings and open Other Security Options. Go to “Device Administrators” and activate “Android Remote Control”.
Go to Settings, open the Software Information menu. Find the item “Build number” and click on it 7 times. Return to “Developer Options” and in the dialog box click “Accept”.
How to Bypass Google Account on Samsung
The following is a guide to the main way to unlock a Google account on Samsung. The whole process begins after successfully restoring factory settings on your Samsung phone, after which you will need to follow the steps below to bypass Google account lock. Please note that this method works only for Samsung phones, it does not work on devices from other manufacturers.
- After resetting your phone to factory settings, restart your device.
- Select the required language (Russian) and connect to your Wi-Fi network.
After the screen for entering your Google account and virtual keyboard information appears, press and hold the “@” key to go to the settings menu.
After that, go back to general settings and open the “Developer options” menu. Activate the option “Unlocking pref. manuf. OEM “and then click” Back “twice.
Ways to Unlock Google Account on Samsung
Recently, the smartphone has become the focus of important information about the owner of the device: it contains his personal files, bank card data, phone numbers, text and voice messages, logged into accounts of various social networks, etc., etc. Therefore, protecting access to this data becomes a top priority for every phone owner. In daily use, this is ensured by the presence of a screen lock password in any of the possible ways (password, pin code, graphic pattern, fingerprint). If your phone is lost or stolen, you can use the Find My Device function (provided that it is activated). However, a few years ago, Google took to a new level of organizing the security of users’ personal data and protecting their devices. The company introduced the FRP lock function, which will be discussed later in our article.
What is FRP lock
Factory Reset Protection (or FRP lock) in English means “protection from reset to factory settings.” This function is the need to confirm the data of the Google account synchronized with this device after the phone has been reset to factory settings. Now, if you lose your phone or become a victim of theft, attackers will not be able to bypass your lock password by restoring the factory settings and, therefore, will not have a single chance to somehow use your phone.
However, if you bought a hand-held phone and cannot contact the seller about unlocking the purchased device, or if you forgot your own Google account password, you will have to look for ways to bypass Google Account (FRP). Next, we will analyze several ways to bypass Google Account on Samsung.
Option 2. Effective and simple
The above methods can easily scare any user with the complexity of the descriptions and the sheer number of actions that need to be taken to unlock a Google account on Samsung s7 or any other phone model from this manufacturer. Fortunately, Tenorshare has introduced a program to the software market that allows you to solve this issue no less quickly, but most importantly. without the need to delve into complex technical operations. All you need to do is follow the program prompts and press the required interface buttons. As simple, fast and efficient as possible. these are the key features of Tenorshare 4uKey for Android.
So, to remove FRP lock after factory reset on your Samsung phone, follow further instructions.
Step 1 Download the installation file of the program from the official website of the developer and install it on your PC. Launch the program and connect your Samsung phone to your computer using a USB cable. In the main menu of the program, select the option “Remove Google Account Lock (FRP)”.
Attention: Before taking any further action, please read the important information:
- Your phone’s operating system will be updated to the latest available version.
- For normal operation, the battery charge of your phone must be at least 50%.
- The USB cable must be securely and correctly connected to the phone and PC.
Step 2 After the program recognizes the device, click Start uninstall
Step 3 Download Bypass FRP APK and install Bypass FRP APK on your phone according to the instructions in the program window.
Step 4 Set the unlock pattern and Restart your phone
In newer versions of Android OS, you will need to verify your Google account after every factory reset. This feature provides Samsung phone owners with additional protection against intruders, but at the same time, it is a cause for their concern. If you don’t know how to bypass FRP protection on your own Samsung phone, then in our article you will find a detailed description of the best ways to take back control of the device.