How to open the lid on a Samsung Galaxy A3?
The modern mobile phone was created in order to simplify our life. In practice, however, difficulties may arise.
For example, some gadget users note that not all smartphones are convenient to use or not as advanced as their predecessors.
Therefore, this instruction will be useful to you if you do not know how to open the cover on the Samsung Galaxy A3.
After all, it becomes so unpleasant when you do not know how to open the back cover, and, as luck would have it, there is no one nearby who can tell you or help you.
But everything is not so sad, and now you will learn how in this case you need to properly handle the Samsung Galaxy A3.
Difficult task for many
If you ask the majority of users the question: How to remove the cover on the Samsung A3?, Then they will not be able to answer anything.
It seems that the developer company decided that to perform this action, we must contact the phone service centers.
In the centers, specialists will do it quickly and easily. After all, for this they have a set of special tools: a spatula (a device that disconnects the mounts) and a Phillips screwdriver.
But what if you do not have the opportunity to contact specialists or you simply do not have enough time to visit the service center? Only one way out to remove the back cover from the Galaxy A3.
How it’s done
It is important not to use brute force when disassembling a smartphone. Otherwise, it can lead to negative consequences: most likely, the smartphone will not perform its functions.
Also, dents, scratches or other damage may appear on the device case, interfering with its normal operation and pretty spoiling the appearance.
Therefore, disassembling the Samsung A3, strictly adhere to the instructions below.
Find where the speaker of your smartphone is.
- You will see a small notch (crack) above the speaker (from the end). With its help, the cover is removed.
- Do not lift the cover up suddenly, otherwise you may damage the back panel. You can just push it up with your fingernail and gently pull it away from the device. You shouldn’t worry, it won’t break. Never use sharp objects!
The back cover is open!
How to open the cover of Samsung Galaxy A3 and Galaxy A3 mini
To open the lid, specialists, in addition to the above tools, use a specialized hair dryer to warm it up.
It is quite difficult to do such a procedure at home. After all, you have to warm up the edges around the perimeter in the smartphone.
The phone is monolithic, so it is important to warm it up at a temperature of no more than 150 degrees (use a regular hair dryer for this).
After warming up, it is enough to gently pry off the cover with a plastic sharpened card, snapping off the screen from the case. All access to indoor modules is open!
If your goal is to completely disassemble the phone, then you must carefully read the instructions for complete disassembly. Insert the cover too, just follow the steps in the opposite order.
If you know of any other methods on how to remove the cover from the Samsung Galaxy A3, share them in the comments. If you have any questions, ask, I will be happy to answer everything.
First, let’s thank the fellow Chipworks for the pictures of the disassembly process. They helped a lot with disassembling the Samsung Galaxy S III phone!
- Operating system Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 4.8-inch Super AMOLED display with 720 x 1280 pixels
- Quad-core 1.4 GHz processor
- 2100mah battery
- 8 MP main camera and 1.9 MP front camera
- 16, 32 or 64 GB of internal memory
The simple, sleek design of the latest Galaxy S includes a standard on / sleep button on the side of the device.
And while we’re tinkering around here, getting ready to begin disassembling the Galaxy S, he watches us through his 8-megapixel camera. To the left and right of the camera are the flash and speaker.
By the way, Galaxy S is not only watching us, but eavesdropping.
Like the Galaxy Nexus, the Samsung Galaxy S III has a replaceable battery.
3.8v 2100mAh battery includes an NFC (Near Field Communications) antenna module that is used for the S Beam wireless transmission function.
In case you’re curious, 2,100 mAh is equivalent to 7,560 coulombs of electrical charge. Unsurprisingly, this equates to a 3.8v, 7.98wh battery.
I wonder what does that mean? Sounds like Samsung is advising us to read the instructions before using the battery? Yeah
It’s time to move on to the inner details. The first two plastic modules are removed using a special spatula.
The first module is a plastic frame on the back of the case, which serves to protect the motherboard and contains a moisture indicator.
By removing this module, you can reach the speaker module, which is easy to replace.
Where to start dismantling? So many details in a small space that the eyes run up!
Let’s start with the main camera? Yes, please, let’s hook this gigantic 8MP camera and pull it out of the mount.
Now let’s remove the motherboard from the case.
After removing the motherboard, you can take a closer look at the inner frame. While we suspect the frame is made of magnesium, we have no concrete evidence yet.
We found a chip not installed on the motherboard: a Melfas 8PL533 touch sensor that converts touches to ones and zeroes.
On the front side of the motherboard are:
- Wifi module Murata M2322007 (circled in red)
- Samsung Exynos 4412 quad-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor with 1GB LP DDR2 Green Memory (K3PE7E700M-XGC2) (orange circled)
- Nand Flash Samsung KMVTU000LM eMMC (16 GB) MDDR (64 MB) (circled in yellow)
- Intel Wireless PMB9811X Gold Baseband Processor (Turquoise Outlined)
- Ics MAX77693 and MAX77686 (circled in blue)
- Broadcom BCM47511 Monolithic GNSS Navigation Receiver (Pink Outlined)
- 33odc 2214 4TP AC IC (black outlined)
On the back of the motherboard are:
- Wolfson Microelectronics WM1811 stereo audio codec (circled in red).
- Skyworks SKY77604 Multiband Power Amplifier (Orange Outlined).
- Silicon Image 9244 MHL Low Energy Transmitter (Blue Outline).
- Nfc chip pNXP PN544 (circled in turquoise).
- Infineon PMB5712 RF Transceiver (circled in yellow).
The protective glass is soldered to the display, and the display to the Galaxy S III frame.
This greatly increases the cost of replacing glass if it is accidentally broken.
A few more pictures of this gorgeous camera, including an X-ray that our colleagues took from the Chipworks website.!
According to them, a Sony BSI matrix is installed in the camera. In contrast to the previous data, after the initial inspection, it was assumed that this is a new matrix, and not the one used in the iPhone 4S.
The pattern of the contact pad differs both from the IMX145 matrix of the iPhone 4S phone, and from the IMX105 matrix installed in earlier models of Samsung phones.
Samsung Galaxy S III phone disassembly completed!
We will not evaluate the ease of repair this time, because we believe that it is useless to judge the device on the Internet.
This article is not a guide to action! All responsibility for collecting and disassembling your device rests with you.
Many manufacturers do not accept warranty obligations if the device has been disassembled by the user. If you do not want to void the warranty for your device, check the warranty terms in the documentation or with the device manufacturer.
How to disassemble a Samsung Galaxy S III phone
Let’s take a look at what is inside the Samsung Galaxy S III, the successor to the Galaxy S II with a perfectly fitting name. Courtesy of colleagues from the Chipworks website.
I recommend some more interesting things:
- How to disassemble Samsung Galaxy Note i717 phone
- How to Disassemble Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus Phone
- How to Disassemble Samsung Galaxy S 4G Phone
- How to disassemble a Samsung Galaxy S II phone
If you liked it, please do not be lazy to click I like or share or 1 just below, or post a link to the article in your blog or forum. Thank 🙂
Samsung Galaxy Phone Repair
Specialists of the Re: Store service center are involved in the most difficult repairs for Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, S7 edge, S8 and S8. We fix all Samsung gadgets! Samsung Galaxy phone repair. Our service center carries out the most complex work to restore the device. We also guarantee the quality of the work performed and provide a 6-month warranty for the repaired equipment. We monitor the success of the repairs and therefore constantly improve the technology for performing repairs.
Samsung phones urgent repair
The Korean manufacturer makes excellent mobile devices for build quality. But even these devices are subject to wear and tear of varying severity. If you need a quick and guaranteed high-quality repair of Samsung phones in Kiev and the region, then our Re: Store service center is ready to perform all the necessary work at an affordable, reasonable price and return your device to full performance.
The main advantages of repair by our specialists:
- Performance of work by qualified, experienced craftsmen with the necessary level of knowledge and a set of tools;
- Using only original spare parts to replace irreparable elements;
- An established system of supply of components, which allows us to offer competitive for all services for the restoration of Samsung mobile phones in Kiev of any complexity.
The main breakdowns and causes of malfunctions in Samsung phones
Many customers, contacting our hotline, think that the reason for the breakdown of their gadget. This is a factory defect and the company is to blame. Manufacturer. In fact, the situation is different: the manufacturer tries to take into account all the wishes of customers to the maximum and protect his device from failure. But no matter how Samsung protects its equipment, customers independently begin to experiment with firmware of devices and check to what depth the phone can be immersed in water, what impacts a favorite gadget can withstand and other random and special crash tests. All this subsequently leads to physical damage to the glass, display, housing parts, or moisture. To protect your device from unexpected failure, we strongly recommend using this gadget for its intended purpose and without endurance experiments. To protect your device from physical damage, we recommend using protective films, glasses and covers!
We offer a full range of services for the repair of Samsung Galaxy smartphones:
Common problems with Samsung phones: the most requested service from our service center. This is a touch glass replacement and screen restoration of a Samsung gadget. Less often they turn to us for the restoration of speakers and microphones. Also a popular problem. Software failure after independent manipulations with updating the device (for example, the phone screen does not go out during a conversation), or the failure of the flash memory or Boot partition. Customers often ask that the device does not turn on, this issue is difficult to understand without diagnosing the Samsung phone, since each case “does not turn on”. Individual. Someone has this unsuccessful software update, the fall of the device, the failure of the phone battery is also often to blame. We list a few typical malfunctions and the reasons why this happened.
- The Samsung galaxy display does not work, most likely after pressing the screen or dropping the device, in 99% of cases the display itself does not fail.
- Galaxy S6 Edge glass is broken after being dropped or hit, glass cannot be damaged on its own.
- It is difficult to hear the interlocutor the voice speaker is out of order or clogged with dirt.
- The interlocutor cannot hear you the microphone is broken, or dirt has got into the microphone
- Samsung phone hangs on the logo unsuccessful firmware, getting Root access to system files and upgrading them, deleting system files, flash memory is out of order, Boot bootloader has failed.
- The case is deformed; the phone is dropped or pressed
- Moisture got into the device in this version is understandable, especially if the phone fell into water (you need to urgently contact a service center for urgent cleaning of the device from moisture). We do not recommend saving the device using improvised methods: drying in the sun, drying the gadget with a hairdryer or other options, as this will harm the device more than solve the problem. Immediately contact the service center for cleaning from moisture
- Headphones do not work, audio jack is clogged or cable is damaged
- The phone has a weak battery charge and problems with the charger are quickly discharged, the device battery needs to be replaced, the power controller does not work correctly, the sync and charging cable is damaged. It also often happens that due to condensation on the board, oxidation of the elements is formed, which, in turn, lead to more battery power consumption.
- Does not charge from the mains power supply unit, charging cord or sync and charging cable is out of order.
- It gets very hot in this case it is difficult to answer, you need to disassemble the device and determine which element on the board is heated.
- Samsung phone camera not working software error or camera failure
- The device slows down. Most often this situation occurs when many applications are installed on a favorite gadget that the user does not even use and which leads to the load and to the very braking of the device.
- The phone does not connect to the Internet check Internet settings, check the cellular connection.
- Does not catch the network IMEI has flown (often occurs after independent firmware), after the fall, the GSM module is damaged or the GSM antenna is damaged.
- Wi-fi does not work; failure of the wi-fi module. We advise you to check the operation of the bluetooth adapter, these elements are often paired or one microcircuit. The problem could be a software glitch or physically in the part itself.
- Bluetooth does not work. We advise you to check the performance of the wi-fi adapter, these elements are often paired or one microcircuit. The problem could be a software glitch or physically in the part itself.