Samsung A10 How Many Inches
In the table below you can find the detailed characteristics of the model.
|Number of SIM`||2|
|Available colors||gold, black, blue, red|
|Display diagonal||6.09 inches|
|Display protection||2.5d glass|
|Pixel density per inch||283|
|Inner memory||32 GB|
|Memory card support||microSD up to 512 GB|
|Audio output||3.5mm jack|
|operating system||Android 9.0 Pie|
|CPU||Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35|
|photographic processor||PowerVR GE8320|
|Number of Cores||8|
|Work frequency||4 cores 2.3 GHz, 4 cores 1.8 GHz|
|Main camera||13 MP (f / 1.8, PDAF)|
|Front-camera||8 MP (f / 2.0)|
|Communication standard 2G||GSM 850/900/1800/1900|
|3G communication standard||HSDPA 850/900/2100|
|4G communication standard||LTE band 1 (2100), 3 (1800), 5 (850), 7 (2600), 8 (900), 20 (800)|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|Navigation||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Additional equipment||light sensor, proximity sensor, compass, fingerprint scanner|
|Battery capacity||3020 mAh|
The model, like all modern smartphones, is a candy bar, with an aluminum frame covered with a tempered 2.5d protective glass. The front of the model almost entirely consists of a screen (about 87%), below there is a small frame with the brand logo, on top, as well as on the sides of the screen, there is no frame, only in the middle there is a drop-shaped darkening, in which the front camera’s eye is located, above the speaker grill is built into the edge of the case. Navigation buttons became virtual, moved directly to the display.
The back side has a glossy shine, a fingerprint sensor is mounted on it in the upper half, and the main camera and LED flash are located in the upper left corner.
On the right side you can see the volume keys and the on / off key. The left has a built-in tray for SIM cards, and you can use two SIM and a memory card at the same time, which is now a rarity. The bottom end is equipped with a microUSB port and two multimedia speaker grilles. The top side is equipped with a 3.5mm headphone jack and an additional microphone. The phone is produced in four color options: gold, black, blue, red.
- Performance in games
- Pros and cons
- How much does the phone cost?
The competition for primacy in the field of telecommunication devices does not subside, everyone is trying to put on the market something cooler than the competition. But companies do not forget about low and medium budget segments of the market, which is good news.
An example of this is Honor’s budget smartphone 8A, launched in January 2019. In this article, let’s take a closer look at it.
Performance in games
The device is powered by an eight-core Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 processor, the PowerVR GE8320 chip is responsible for the photographic component. The Cortex-A53 cores operate at a frequency of 1.8 to 2.3 GHz, all this allows the smartphone to easily cope with the work of applications, but it will be difficult in games, the performance is hardly enough to play heavy games at maximum settings. Most likely, this is due to a lack of RAM, there is only 2 GB of it. But on medium it is quite comfortable to play, without much braking. When playing intensively, the body of the device may heat up.
Samsung Galaxy A105f A10 review inexpensive smartphone from Samsung 2019
Samsung Galaxy A10 Specifications:
Well, we got acquainted with the characteristics of the baby, now let’s talk about him in more detail!
Samsung Galaxy A10 review
- 07/09/2019. Samsung Galaxy A90. Semi-flagship Snapdragon 855 smartphone with a price tag of less than 800. Review and characteristics, release date
- 08/29/2019. Comparison of cameras Galaxy Note 10/10 and Galaxy S10 / 10 what’s new, full specifications, examples and
- 07/31/2019. Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10.What processors will the flagships receive, performance, release date
- 07/21/2019. Samsung Galaxy A10s. Improved budget phone with dual cameras and large battery. Characteristics, release date and price
- 07/17/2019. Samsung Galaxy M30S. Preview and specifications of an affordable device with a powerful filling and a triple camera
- 07/15/2019. Galaxy A30s and Galaxy A50s. New budget smartphones Samsung. Overview and characteristics
- 11/07/2019. Samsung Galaxy Tab S6. The first dual-camera tablet and a real competitor to the iPad Pro 2019, release date and price
Samsung Galaxy A10 comparison with competitors Redmi 7, ZTE Blade A5, Honor 8A
The Samsung Galaxy A10 has plenty of competitors. However, we have selected the most popular models from this price segment. We invite you to get to know them.
- Redmi 7 (8,500 rubles) is a classic Chinese smartphone killer, the line of which sets trends and dictates the rules for years. As always, the Chinese have everything as balanced as possible: high performance, good cameras, discreet design. Samsung probably matched this smartphone.
- Zte Blade A7 (7,500 rubles) can easily compete with the hero of our review. It, like the Galaxy A10, lacks a fingerprint scanner and has a single main camera. However, its merits are in other aspects. The ZTE Blade A7 has an eight-core Helio P60, a 3,200 mAh battery and a large 6-inch display with HD resolution.
- Honor 8A (8000 rubles) inexpensive smartphone with NFC. Actually, this is the main difference between this device and the rest. It is also worth noting the unusual design of the device, which sets it apart from other participants in the comparison. In terms of technical specifications, nothing special: an eight-core Helio P35, an IPS-screen with HD resolution, 2 GB of RAM and a 13 MP main camera.
Samsung Galaxy A10 is a good smartphone that can compete with purebred Chinese. It is cute, has good performance, and most importantly is produced by a famous brand. Whatever anyone says, Samsung is Samsung. The price of Samsung Galaxy A10 at the time of writing the review is 8,000 rubles.
Galaxy A10 advantages:
- Main camera
Galaxy A10 disadvantages:
- Micro USB 2.0 connector
- No NFC
- No fingerprint scanner
- 2gb RAM
Samsung Galaxy A10 performance
As a hardware platform on board the Samsung Galaxy A10, a proprietary Exynos 7885 processor is installed. This is a budget chip from Samsung, which is built using a 14nm process technology and is equipped with eight working cores. The latter, in turn, are divided into two clusters: a productive two Cortex-A73 cores with a clock frequency of up to 1.6 GHz, an economical six Cortex-A53 cores, which can be overclocked to 1.35 GHz. The Mali-G71 MP2 core is responsible for working with photography. As for the RAM and user memory, the smartphone was equipped with only one modification: Samsung Galaxy A10 2/32 GB memory card. If there are no questions about the Samsung Galaxy A10 processor, then RAM could still be added, because 2 GB in 2019 is bad manners. However, with all this Samsung Galaxy A10 shows decent results in Antutu 68,000 points.
Samsung Galaxy A10 screen
As we wrote above, the Samsung Galaxy A10 is equipped with a fairly large 6.2-inch screen. This diagonal is great for viewing and absorbing any information. A budget IPS-screen is used as a matrix. In this regard, the hero of our review loses to his older brothers. For example, Samsung Galaxy A20 already has a better and more economical AMOLED matrix. The screen resolution is HD, which is certainly not enough for a display of this size. The clarity of the picture leaves much to be desired, but all this is noticeable during the detailed review. In everyday use, this fact should not lather the eyes. The Samsung Galaxy A10 has oleophobic coating, which is good. There is also an automatic rage control. The display calibration of the Samsung Galaxy A10 is excellent, so you should have only the most positive impressions from the smartphone screen.
Samsung Galaxy A10 2019 camera
Samsung Galaxy A10 is never a camera phone. This is an ordinary smartphone with a single camera. It has one 13MP sensor with f / 1.9 aperture. Samsung installed identical cameras on its A-series smartphones in 2017. However, then the Galaxy A line was considered sub-flagship. Shooting Samsung Galaxy A10, as for a budget smartphone, is not bad. Good white balance, fast autofocus, decent detail. As you can imagine, all this laudatory ode is relevant only for ideal shooting conditions. The camera app interface is pretty simple and limited. Lovers of mobile photography will have nowhere to go. The front camera of the Samsung Galaxy A10 has a resolution of 5 megapixels. And that’s it. Recording is possible in Full HD resolution at 30 frames per second. No stabilization.