Reset Samsung J3 Settings
Set up your phone correctly! Internet, hard reset, graphic lock.
It is important to remember or write down the data (login and password) for logging into your google account. After resetting the settings, you will need them to synchronize your data (contacts, applications, etc.) with the phone and to access the phone.
The hard reset method helps to reset the pattern or digital password in case you forget it.
To reset your Samsung J330F Galaxy J3 2017, follow these steps:
- Turn on your smartphone.
- Hold the Power button for 2-3 seconds and select “Reload“.
- Once you have chosen to reboot, immediately hold down the buttons at the same time: Volume upHome (Central)Turning on.
- Release the buttons after the screen lights up.
- After 10 seconds, the phone will go into the recovery menu. If the robot logo hangs on the screen for a long time, then hold Turning on and without releasing it, press once Volume (). Release the buttons.
- Select the line “Wipe data / factory reset“. Management is carried out by buttons Volume and button Turning on to confirm the selection.
- Choose “Yes. delete all user data“.
- The last action is reboot system now.
- Expect smartphone downloads.
Reset settings using the menu:
- At the bottom of the screen, go to Menu.
- Find Settings.
- Go to point Recovery and reset.
- Tap on the name Reset.
- Give your consent to the reset by clicking Reset and Erase everything.
- Expect the phone to load.
If you are experiencing problems with a blocked Google account, or a forgotten key, then I suggest watching a on how to unlock Samsung J330F Galaxy J3 2017: