Reset Huawei P20 Pro Settings
Smartphone Huawei P20 Pro rated at 0 points on a performance scale and runs on Android 8.1 Oreo, EMUI 8.1. This smartphone needs additional evaluation. Find out the characteristics of how to get root and reset. By the way, you can download firmware and instructions to your Huawei from us. On board has. HiSilicon Kirin 970, 2.36 GHz, 4 x Cortex-A73, 4 x Cortex-A53, Mali-G72 MP12.
Root on Huawei P20 Pro
How to get the root for Huawei P20 Pro See instructions below.
If the applications did not help. ask in the root theme on android or use the full list of root utilities from the topic header.
- Announcement: 2018, March
- Networks: LTE Bands 1,3,7,8,20
- UMTS 850, 900, 1900, 2100
- GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900
- Internet: LTE cat.12 600/100 Mbps
- HSDPA, HSUPA
- Wi-Fi: a / b / g / n / ac, 2.4 5 GHz
- Screen: AMOLED, 6.1″, 1080×2244, 16M colors, touch, capacitive, multi-touch
- Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo, EMUI 8.1 See all
Review Huawei P20 Pro
The latest EMUI 9.0.0 firmware is generally rotten: many functions simply stopped working, for example, WiFi
Everything is somehow clumsy and incomprehensible. Many programs simply do not install on it or stand askew. I used the Samsung A7 before, everything was wonderful. Bought on the advertised photo camera, as much as 40 megapixels. This turned out to be his only advantage. Everything else just sucks!
The price is too high by the manufacturer! I had a Huawei P8 lite 2017 normal smartphone, only there was no water protection.
There is an interesting function in the photo application when color effects can be applied to individual objects (without highlighting their borders manually), while the smartphone itself correctly determines different objects and their borders. By the way, you can also change the focus point on an already finished image, while you have the opportunity to apply realistic blurring of objects outside the field of sharpness.
Advantages: a cool camera with three photo modules and efficient processing algorithms, a fairly powerful platform
Firmware for Huawei P20 Pro
Official firmware Android 8.1 Oreo, EMUI 8.1 [stock ROM file]. Download
[Recovery] Custom Huawei firmware. Download
What are custom firmwares?
- CM. CyanogenMod
- Paranoid Android
- AICP (Android Ice Cold Project)
- RR (Resurrection Remix)
- MK (MoKee)
- Illusion roms
- Pacman ROM
Problems and disadvantages of a smartphone from Huawei and how to fix them?
- If the P20 Pro does not turn on, for example, you see a white screen, it hangs on the splash screen, or the warning indicator only blinks (possibly after charging).
- If it crashes when updating / crashes when turned on (need flashing, 100%)
- Does not charge (usually, iron problems)
- Does not see a SIM card (SIM card)
- The camera does not work (at least hardware problems)
- The sensor does not work (depending on the situation)
For all these problems, please contact the forum (you just need to create a topic), specialists will help for free.
Hard Reset for Huawei P20 Pro
Instructions on how to make a Hard Reset on the Huawei P20 Pro (reset). We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the visual guide called resetting settings on Android. [Hard Reset].
Codes for resetting (open the dialer and enter them).
Hard Reset via Recovery
- Turn off the device. go to Recovery
- “Wipe data / factory reset”
- “Yes. delete all user data “- “Reboot System”
How to enter Recovery?
- hold and hold Vol (-) [volume down], or Vol () [volume up] and the power button
- A menu appears with the Android logo. Everything, you are in Recovery!
Reset settings on Huawei P20 Pro can be done in a very simple way:
- Settings- Recovery and reset
- Reset settings (at the very bottom)
How to reset the pattern
How to reset the graphic key if you forgot it, and now you can’t unlock your Huawei smartphone. On the P20 Pro, the key or PIN can be removed in several ways. You can also remove the lock by resetting the settings, the lock code will be deleted and disabled.
- Reset Count. locks. Instruction
- Password Reset. Instruction