Nokia Lumia Factory Reset
Mobile phones have a variety of settings and options. Sometimes it becomes necessary to reset them. For example, during system failures. Today we will be interested in products from Nokia. It works with Windows Phone. And most modern smartphones use the Android base. Therefore, not everyone understands exactly how to handle “Windows Background”. Today we have to learn how to reset settings to “Nokia Lumia”. There are several ways to do this. The device owner can choose how to act. It all depends on personal preference.
To begin with, it’s necessary to understand what general options for development of events take place. How to reset to “Nokia Lumia”? There are two options.
To date, rollback settings on Nokia Lumia devices is as follows:
- through the program menu;
- by pressing a key combination.
As already emphasized, there is no significant difference in which method to use. Subscribers can make their own choice. Next, we will talk in more detail about how the settings are reset to “Nokia Lumia”.
First, consider the most convenient and common method. It is about resetting the parameters using the device’s context menu. Such a step will lead to the fact that all the settings on the phone will return to the factory settings. The smartphone at the same time becomes like a new one. Operations performed using the context menu are generally considered emergency. But they are most often used.
Reset to “Nokia Lumia” carried out as follows:
- Turn on the mobile phone. Wait until it is fully loaded and ready for further work.
- Open the gadget main menu.
- Go to section “Settings”-“About device”.
- Click on a line “Restore default settings”.
- Enter the operation confirmation code. To do this, you need to know the device lock code.
That’s all. After the operations done, the phone will reset “Nokia Lumia”. A similar algorithm of actions is suitable for all models of the mentioned smartphone. The difference is that some phones do not have an item “About device”. In this case, it is called “About the product”. This is a normal occurrence that should not cause resentment.
If you want to reset to factory settings on “Nokia Lumia 520”, you can try to pre-use the secret key combination on the phone. This approach works on all Nokia. A hard reset, for example, saves account settings. All other parameters when using this solution are erased. But do not confuse it using a secret combination.
How to reset to “Nokia Lumia 520” and not only with buttons? You must use the following algorithm of actions:
- Turn off your mobile phone. All manipulations must be carried out only when the device is turned off.
- Press the volume and power buttons simultaneously. Hold them for a few seconds.
- After that, press the power button. This must be done when an exclamation mark appears on the display.
- Press the volume down button.
At this stage, the settings will be reset to “Nokia Lumia”. The device will turn on automatically after the processing of the operation is completed.
The last decision. This is a hardware reset. As already noted, the operation does not affect changing the profile settings. What do you need to reset your settings on Nokia in this way?
This will require:
- Turn on the phone. Unlike the previously proposed algorithm, hardware reset is performed when the gadget is turned on.
- Press the volume and off buttons. Keep them in this position for about 5 seconds.
- The phone will turn off. Release the buttons and click on “Enable”.
Done! Device settings will be reset after using one of the proposed methods. All of these tricks are equally effective on all Nokia Lumia.
Now it’s clear how you can reset the settings to “Nokia Lumia”. There is nothing difficult or incomprehensible in this operation! Even a novice user will cope with the task.
Some people say that resetting a smartphone cannot be done on its own. It is not true. All the techniques offered to attention do not require any special skills or knowledge. They allow you to return to factory settings in seconds.
Using various kinds of programs and applications to reset the phone is also not recommended. Only the previously mentioned tricks are considered official and effective. After using them, the risk of system failures and malfunctions is minimal.
If there is no desire to independently reset the parameters, you must take the phone to a service center. They will certainly help to bring the idea to life, guaranteeing the safety of actions.