Mi Band 3 Does Not Connect To Bluetooth
This article will discuss how to act if the Mi Band 2 does not connect to the phone or the device is simply invisible to the Mi Fit control application. The main steps to resolve the problem, when the bracelet does not want to connect, involve checking the power and rebooting the phone, if they do not help, then you need to proceed to the implementation of one of the options proposed below.
Method number 1
The method is based on the assumption that the Mi Band 2 does not connect to a specific phone due to Bluetooth inoperability. It’s best to check your guess first by connecting to another device or transferring files through this wireless technology.
Act as follows:
- In the beginning, it simply turns off / on Bluetooth in sequence.
- The synchronization attempt is repeated, if it turned out to be unsuccessful, then Bluetooth turns off and the smartphone restarts.
- After the reboot, the connection is repeated, if again unsuccessfully, then these two unsuccessful attempts are the reason for moving to the next method.
Method number 2
The method assumes that the device has previously synchronized with a smartphone.
If at some point Xiaomi Mi Band 2 simply refused to connect, then you need to proceed as follows:
- Launch Mi Fit.
- Go to the “Profile” tab and select our bracelet in the list of previously connected devices.
- Next, a message is displayed stating that the bracelet is not connected, and therefore you need to scroll down the window and press one of the buttons: “Cancel Connection” or “Unpair”. Click OK.
- We close the application and, having restarted it, we try to repeat synchronization. As soon as the LEDs on the Band tracker begin to blink, you need to select the connected device on the smartphone, after which the connection will be completed.
Since authorization is performed with the same data, all statistics collected by the tracker before it is untied will be saved and will continue to accumulate after successful synchronization.
If the bracelet is not visible to the smartphone
If the bracelet is invisible to Mi Fit, then proceed as follows:
- We delete the current version of the application.
- Then on the Internet you need to find and download an older version of Mi Fit, for example version 1.0.652.188 (this file is taken from open sources, we are not responsible for it).
- We launch Bluetooth, and we connect the tracker via a USB charging cord to a PC.
- We turn on the installed application and pull out the tracker from the charging compartment.
- Mi Fit almost always sees a fitness tracker with the correct execution of all actions.
- Now you need to install the official application with the current version, without deleting the existing one.
- We synchronize the bracelet through it and continue to operate. The old version can be deleted immediately after a successful connection.
If none of the methods proposed above helps to solve the problem with the connection, then you should think about the health of the tracker itself, as well as its authenticity. However, the authenticity of the device is usually checked even at the time of purchase, and the lack of normal synchronization indicates that the buyer may be in the hands of a fake or this is a marriage.
If you have problems after a successful operation, then you should wait for the software update, maybe this is a programmers error, which will soon be fixed.