Meizu M5 Note Blinking Screen
Now we will see why your Android phone does not load beyond the logo (it does not turn on after the manufacturer or robot screensaver). Further in the text: first about the reasons and then deciphering what to do in this or that case.
This article is suitable for all brands producing Android 10/9/8/7 phones: Samsung, HTC, Lenovo, LG, Sony, ZTE, Huawei, Meizu, Fly, Alcatel, Xiaomi, Nokia and others. We are not responsible for your actions.
Attention! You can ask your question to the specialist at the end of the article.
If you share all the reasons why your Android phone hangs on the logo splash screen and does not load further, then this one will
- errors in software (it is possible to fix it yourself);
- problems with the hardware (only in the service center).
Causes of failure and why it turns on, but does not load
️️️️️ If Android or a smartphone doesn’t load on the phone or tablet, or the Android smartphone starts up, but does not go beyond the logo screen saver, the reasons for this may be the following:
- Errors while flashing the device. These include installing an unsuitable or damaged assembly, disrupting the firmware, power failure, and other factors.
- Out of memory. The system may not start or boot very slowly due to lack of memory. The solution may be to optimize applications and remove redundant data.
- Incompatibility with memory card. If the smartphone turns on but does not load to the end, try removing the memory card and trying to restart the system.
- Hardware malfunctions that occur after shock, fall, liquid, exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Damage to the power button or its cable that “closes” the phone and it goes into a cyclic reboot, loading up to the logo and further in a circle. We encounter this periodically and can only be diagnosed in a service center.
Before you try to fix a malfunction in Android, you need to understand why the system does not boot.
If the phone shows that the charge is on, then the causes of the problem should be sought in the work of Launcher Android. If the device vibrates, or the screen blinks, it is likely that the screen is damaged.
If you determine that the problem is of a software nature (for example, the problem arose after updating the firmware), then a simple reboot will not help here. You must reset the system via Recovery Mode or reflash the device. Let’s see what to do:
- While holding the power button and volume down key (there may be other combinations, look for your model), go to Recovery Mode. If the phone does not enter Recovery Mode, then the problems are at a deeper level, so you need to contact a service center.
- Reset to factory settings by selecting “Wipe data factory”.
- Select “Reset” to reboot the device.
When resetting, personal data and user settings will be deleted. If this method does not help, perform a flashing. To do this, upload the file with the appropriate firmware to the root of the memory card, insert the drive into the phone and select “Install zip from sdcard” in Recovery Mode.
You can deal with a software failure yourself, but how do I fix a hardware problem? The most reasonable option is to contact a service center for diagnostics and repair.
Retrieving information from broken Android
Even if the problem can be solved without financial investments, by a regular flashing, users have an important question. how to save data that is stored in the phone’s memory. There is no problem with the memory card: you just need to remove it from the device. But how to save data from the internal drive? For example, pull out contacts.
If you backed up the system or at least turned on Google sync, then getting contacts will be very simple. You just need to go to the “Contacts” application on Google to see the full list of synchronized contacts. If you want to transfer them to another device, it will be enough to add a Google account to it.
To just as easily get other information, you must periodically make a backup copy of Android. Then if the phone reboots, and reset does not help, you can safely reflash it without worrying about the safety of information.
You can, for example, install custom Recovery and copy data to a memory card using the “Backup” function.