Meizu M2 Note Does Not Enter Recovery
Today we will tell you about several ways to reset Meizu to factory settings.
Before making a hard reset Meizu, we recommend that you backup your smartphone data.
Method 1: Soft reset.
Soft reset is a simple and easy way to restore the factory settings of your Meizu smartphone. On the other hand, this method does not solve any serious problems, but it can increase the speed of the smartphone and some minor errors.
- Press and hold the Power button, and then select the “Turn off” option on the smartphone screen.
All! This completes the soft reset procedure of Meizu. If you are unable to resolve the issue, try the second method to reset your settings.
Method 2: How to reset Meizu to factory settings using the Settings menu.
This method is more radical, since after its execution all data and settings of the smartphone will be deleted. Therefore, if you have important files stored on your smartphone, it is recommended to make a backup.
- Turn on your Meizu smartphone and go to the Settings menu.
- Select the “Restore and backup” section. Click the “Reset Settings” button.
- Next, you must confirm that you agree to reset Meizu to the factory settings, and erase all data.
- Wait for the reset process to complete. Reboot your smartphone.
Method 3: How to reset Meizu to factory settings using the buttons.
The last way to reset Meizu to factory settings is done using a special button combination.
- Turn off your Meizu smartphone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up (Vol) button and the Power button. When you see the Meizu logo on the smartphone screen, you can release the buttons.
- Next you will see the Flyme icon and two options. Select the “Clear data” option and click “Start”.
- Wait until the factory reset process is completed, and restart your smartphone.
At the moment, these are all known ways to reset Meizu to factory settings.
Dear Reader! If suddenly the method described in the article did not help you. please help the others. write how you coped with the problem or ask a question. By the way, the answer to your question may already be in the comments.
Please do not remain indifferent. share useful information with people. If you know the answer to an existing question. please write to someone, the information will be very useful. Thanks in advance!