Lenovo B50 30 Can’t See Hard Drive
Today we’ll configure to boot from a USB flash drive or BIOS drive of a Lenovo G50 laptop.
- We put the flash card in the left black connector, certainly in 2.0, it won’t work with other USB connectors.
Press the power button of the laptop and immediately hold the Fn key and press the F2 key.
After that, we get into the BIOS of the laptop.
Go to the “Configuration” tab.
The first should be “USB Legacy”.
Next, go to the “Boot” tab.
The first should be Legacy Support.
The second is changed to “Legacy First”.
After that, go down and select our flash drive and, holding the Fn key, press the F2 key, raising the flash drive to the first position.
We press twice, the ENTER key thereby confirming and saving the changes.
In this window, select the fourth item WINDOWS 7.
Next, select 64 bits.
They tried to install WINDOWS on this laptop, but there was an error.
I also get STOP A5 error, we will solve this problem.
Here are messages about solving a similar problem.
First of all, we load the default settings and reboot.
We are trying to install Windows, if the blue is agaric, then we read on.
Half a day was spent on this problem! (((So, how to install Windows 7 instead of Windows 8 and how to remove the blue screen with error 0X000000A5 when installing on lenovo g50
Here is the solution (and nothing is a hardware problem.):
1. We go into the BIOS (fn f2) or by turning on the laptop using the secret button on the left near the power connector
2. In the Exit section, select OS Optimized under. Win7 (if it is not, then other OS)
3. In the Boot section, under Boot Mode, select Legacy Support; under Boot Priority, select Legacy First
4. Here we change the download priority. first put the USB flash drive or drive (move to the first position using the fnf5 or f6 keys) 5. In the Cofiguration section, change USB 3.0 to 2.0 (then put it back) 6. Save the settings and exit (fnf10. Yes). 7. We start from a disk or a flash drive 8. Installation is in progress, then when choosing a partition for installing Windows7, do the following, because the program will not allow you to install the system on any of the disks in the GPT: 9. Press Shift (FN) F10. we will see the command line.
10. Run the disk utility in it: diskpart
11. Enter the command to display all sections. List disk
12. Select our disk select disk 0
13. Delete all partitions clean
14. To convert GPT disks to MBR, enter convert mbr
16. Exit by typing exit
17. Close the command line, create the desired partition, continue the installation of the system.
18. Download from the driver’s website for vin7
In this laptop we tried to install WINDOWS 7, but after installing WINDOWS 8 everything went well.
But the problems remained, the laptop turns on once, or it starts five minutes after switching on.
This is an iron problem specifically for this model.
Those settings that were made in the BIOS will work for you if you have a normal laptop, and WINDOWS 7 and WINDOWS 8 will be installed without any extra screens like ours.
You can watch the for this article by clicking on the link: