Lenovo A536 Does Not Turn On Does Not Charge
Lenovo A536 running an operating system Android 4.4. Its performance is rated at 3 out of 5 (in its segment). This smartphone is quite productive. Here are the characteristics of the device, instructions on how to reset the device, flash the device, and, of course, how to get root access to Lenovo
Root on Lenovo A536
How to get the root for Lenovo A536 See instructions below.
Initially, try the universal utilities for getting root on MTK for the A536 model
- Kingo Android Root
- Baidu Super Root (one-click root)
- Root Dashi (a collection of root utilities in one)
If it doesn’t work and SuperUser does not appear, then ask for help in the special root theme on android
- Type: smartphone
- Operating System: Android 4.4
- Case Type: Classic
- Case Material: Plastic
- Management: touch buttons
- SIM Type: Regular
- SIM Card Quantity: 2
- Multiple SIM Mode: Alternate
- Weight: 148g
- Dimensions (WxHxT): 72×139.6×9.95 mm See all
Firmware for Lenovo A536
[STOCK ROM] Official firmware based on Android 4.4 Kitkat // A536_S188_160201_ROW for the SP Flash Tool. Download
Custom firmware expected
Firmware for Lenovo A536 you can find in the thread flashing Chinese smartphones. In addition, pre-download the necessary software for flashing
- ADB drivers (in topic with FlashTool)
- Make / model [optional]. Lenovo / A536
- CPU. MediaTek MT6582M, 1300 MHz
- LCD Driver (version)
- Kernel (version) [optional]
Before flashing and in the process of selecting the firmware, check the basic TX (technical specifications) through the MTKDroidTools program
What are custom firmwares?
- CM. CyanogenMod
- Paranoid Android
- AICP (Android Ice Cold Project)
- RR (Resurrection Remix)
- MK (MoKee)
- Illusion roms
- Pacman ROM
Problems and disadvantages of a Lenovo smartphone and how to fix them?
- If the A536 does not turn on, for example, you see a white screen, it hangs on the screen saver, or the notification indicator only blinks (possibly after charging).
- If it crashes when updating / crashes when turned on (need flashing, 100%)
- Does not charge (usually, iron problems)
- Does not see a SIM card (SIM card)
- The camera does not work (at least hardware problems)
- The sensor does not work (depending on the situation)
For all these problems, please contact the forum (you just need to create a topic), specialists will help for free.
Hard Reset for Lenovo A536
Instructions on how to Hard reset on Lenovo A536 (reset). We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the visual guide called resetting settings on Android. [Hard Reset].
Codes for resetting (open the dialer and enter them).
Hard Reset via Recovery
- Turn off the device. go to Recovery
- “Wipe data / factory reset”
- “Yes. delete all user data “- “Reboot System”
How to enter Recovery?
- hold and hold Vol (-) [volume down], or Vol () [volume up] and the power button
- A menu appears with the Android logo. Everything, you are in Recovery!
Reset settings on Lenovo A536 can be done in a very simple way:
- Settings- Recovery and reset
- Reset settings (at the very bottom)
How to reset the pattern
How to reset the graphic key if you forgot it, and now you can’t unlock your Lenovo smartphone. On the A536, the key or PIN can be removed in several ways. You can also remove the lock by resetting the settings, the lock code will be deleted and disabled.
- Reset Count. locks. Instruction
- Password Reset. Instruction