Iphone 5s No Imei
Learn how to find the serial number, IMEI / MEID, CDN, and ICCID on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- These numbers are indicated in several places, including in the Settings menu, on the device’s case, in the Finder or iTunes application, or on the original packaging.
- You can identify your device when contacting Apple Support by serial number or IMEI / MEID.
Search for serial number, IMEI / MEID or ICCID
- Go to the Settings menu “Basic” and click “About this device”.
- Try to find the serial number. You may need to scroll down to find the IMEI / MEID and ICCID.
- To paste this data into the registration form or contact Apple Support, press and hold the number to copy it.
Still not finding the number you need? See the following sections.
Owners of these devices can find the serial number in the Settings program, and the IMEI / MEID number on the SIM card tray. If it is not possible to open the Settings program, then to get support, you can call the IMEI / MEID number instead of the serial number.
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
Owners of these devices can find the serial number in the Settings program, and the IMEI / MEID number (MEID is the first 14 digits of the IMEI number) on the rear panel. If it is not possible to open the Settings program, then to get support you can call the IMEI / MEID number instead of the serial number:
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4 (GSM model)
- iPhone 4s
If you have the original iPhone model, the serial number and IMEI number are engraved on the back.
iPad and iPod touch
The serial number of the iPad Pro, iPad, and iPod touch is located on the rear panel. You can also find the IMEI code on an iPad with Wi-Fi and cellular support.
Finder and iTunes
The device serial number can also be found in Finder or iTunes.
- Connect the device to the computer.
- On a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15 or later, open Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier, or on a Windows computer, open iTunes.
- Find the device you need. Make sure you have the Basic tab in Finder open. To view device information in iTunes, click the Summary tab.
- To find the IMEI / MEID and ICCID in iPhone, click the phone number under the name or model of the device. To view CDN, IMEI / MEID, and ICCID numbers for your cellular-enabled iPad, click Serial Number.
To paste this data into the registration form or contact Apple Support, select Edit “Copy the serial number.”
No access to device
The serial number and IMEI / MEID number of the device can be found in several places.
- Go to appleid.apple.com/en in your computer’s browser.
- Sign in with the Apple ID that is used on the device.
- Scroll down to the “Devices” section. To view the serial number and IMEI / MEID, select the device.
If you still need help, try the following suggestions.
- Do you have another device with iOS 10.3 or later that is signed in with the same Apple ID account? Go to the Settings menu on this device [your name]. Scroll down to view devices that are signed in with your Apple ID account. To view the serial number and IMEI / MEID, click the device name.
- Do you still have the original packaging? Find the serial number and IMEI / MEID number on the barcode:
- Still can’t find your number? Contact Apple Support by selecting a device from the list:
- iPod touch
Information about non-Apple products or independent websites not controlled or tested by Apple is not advisory or endorsement. Apple is not responsible for the selection, functionality, or use of third-party websites or products. Apple is also not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of data posted on third-party websites. Contact your supplier for more information.