Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max Camera Image Quality review
“IPhone 11”. Camera How Many Megapixels, Comparison of 2 and 3 Front and Front Cameras
In 2019, Apple released a new line of 11 series smartphones for sale, which differ from previous models with the pro prefix. They do not really differ in functionality, but there is a difference in technical properties and other parameters. The conclusion suggests itself that Pro-devices are not significantly superior to the main relative. What are the for 11th generation iPhones and what is the feature of each variety.
iPhone 11. Photo All Colors Black, White, Yellow and Purple
The color scheme of the iPhone 11 is various formed by 6 colors:
- The black.
iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are sold in the market in shades:
- Dark green.
- Gray space.
Saturation and distinctive range of shades of the Pro and Pro Max series makes smartphones more expensive.
Buy iPhone 11 in Installments, Moscow and St. Petersburg Original. Price in All Stores
Additionally, it is recommended to pay attention to the Player.ru service, where the price is lower compared to the standard one. But the terms of purchase are different from the usual ones. You will have to pay for delivery or go for a smartphone to the other end of the city in order to purchase it at the lowest price.
iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max. : Pros and Cons
Product reviews in 2019 have been put aside by Apple users since the early days and by those reviewing different smartphones. Of the advantages of the 11th series, the following are distinguished:
- Convenient TrueTone mode for automatic light adjustment. it adjusts itself to the ambient light conditions.
- Face ID works great regardless of the time of day.
- Wide-angle photography. wider angle at the push of a button.
- Slow motion video when turning on the selfie camera.
- Self-focusing while taking video or photographing.
- Long battery life. does not require recharging during the day.
- Easy data migration from previous versions.
- High-quality music reproduction. good speakers let you enjoy tunes.
- Weak charging included. you have to wait 3 hours to get full capacity.
- Fingerprints remain, although the manufacturer advertised their absence. possibly due to the purchase of a smartphone in black.
- Rear window heats up under continuous load.
- Thick frames.
IPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max Screen. Size, Color, and Response
The iPhone 11 has a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display. Superficially distributed over the front of the body. Among the features are:
- Accurate color reproduction. great display of photos, videos, games thanks to the support of the same brightness at any point (equal to the center and corners of the display).
- True Tone technology. whites are dependent on ambient conditions when auto-adjusting for color temperature expression.
- Touch or lift option. the user can only touch the screen or lift it to exit the locked mode.
- Tactile feedback. customize context menus and commands to speed up actions when tapping the display.
The 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max have an OLED display branded as Super Retina XDR. For devices with pro prefix the size is 5.8 “, and for pro Max it is 6.5”. Characteristics:
- In different lighting conditions, brightness adjustment is possible. in sunny weather, the reflection parameters are 800 cd / m3, when it is convenient to view photos and take pictures. When loaded in HDR format, the device can deliver up to 1200 cd / m3, comparable to the brightness of the Pro Display XDR.
- Contrast. 2,000,000: 1.
- True Tone method. for a comfortable display, the white is adjusted to balance with the ambient light.
- Haptic feedback when pressed. customize menus and commands to speed up actions such as launching the camera without turning on the app.
- Wide color gamut. a systematic approach to color management.
- Night Shift mode. in the dark, the screen color shifts to warm tones for easy viewing.
- Dark Mode. natural blacks for expressive iOS 13
458 pixels per inch make the devices perfect for clarity and brightness. The screen is able to turn off the light of some pixels to add depth to the color.
IPhone 11 camera
Everyone has long understood that this particular model has become a replacement for last year’s iPhone XR.
There are not so many changes in the design, but the camera has become better and now you can see as many as two lenses.
Thus, Apple has decided to equate this year’s younger model with last year’s iPhone XS.
- Main camera: 2 cameras of 12 megapixels (ultra-wide-angle ƒ / 2.4, wide-angle. ƒ / 1.8 aperture).
- Front camera: 12 MP (ƒ / 2.2 aperture).
- iPhone 11
We now have a full-fledged portrait mode, with both objects and people.
Also, don’t forget about the new Night Mode and Deep Fusion. Now, photos in low light conditions are even better and more accurate.
How many megapixels are in the camera iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max?
iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro Max
Galaxy S20 Ultra vs iPhone 11 Pro Max Camera Test Comparison
From year to year, new smartphones from Apple surprise less and less, partially improving the design and camera.
Basically, the camera gets the biggest changes and 2019 was no exception.
Today we’ll talk about how many megapixels the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max received.
Camera iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
As rumors said, Apple’s flagship received as many as three cameras, which certainly deserve the attention of any user.
At first glance, it doesn’t look very good, but looking closely, you realize that the company tried to distinguish itself as much as possible from other brands.
And they did it. As in previous years, there were queues for the new iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max in the first days of sales.
- Main camera: 3 cameras of 12 megapixels (ultra-wide-angle ƒ / 2.4, wide-angle. ƒ / 1.8 aperture, telephoto. ƒ / 2.0 aperture).
- Front camera: 12 MP (ƒ / 2.2 aperture).
- iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
In addition to Night Mode and Deep Fusion, there is also a 2x optical zoom in and out.
So if you are into mobile photography, then this is your choice.
iPhone 10 did not become another model, the release of the gadget marked the beginning of a new era in the development of digital technology at Apple. The 2017 model has two updated modules with a traditional lens and a wide-angle lens. Learn more about the iPhone X specs:
- How many megapixels is in the iPhone 10. 12 megapixels.
- F / 1.8 aperture, ideal for night shooting.
- Optical stabilization of the TV camera. Now the picture is clear and not blurry.
- Shooting video in 4K format, dual camera iPhoneX writes videos with slow-motion effect.
The files are saved in the HEVK standard, are lighter and take up a minimum of disk space. But what is impressive is taking photos and videos in the dark. There have never been such clear images on iPhones in the dark.
Until recently, only professional photographers knew about the bokeh effect. With the release of the iPhone 8, 8, and X, users are introduced to this portrait feature. The dual camera takes photographs where the light and focus are concentrated on the foreground subject, while the background is blurred. over, in the iPhone X, the option received a regular and a front camera.
According to the developer, “Portrait Lighting” is not only about special filters. The program analyzes the object and external factors, selects the appropriate mode for a specific case. AI controls lighting, adds softness, shadows or changes the background.
Starting with the iPhone 10, the company has equipped both cameras with optical image stabilization. The picture and video are smoother during shooting. Additionally, the “Pendulum” and “Long exposure” options are used. The latter function helps you shoot clear video in the dark.
The TrueDepth function consists of several components, each of which is responsible for the action during the shooting of photos and videos on the front of the smartphone. The purpose of each of the elements:
Fragments of the new A11 Bionic processor convert a face shot into mathematical values, so the camera recognizes the wearer, even in difficult conditions. The infrared emitter emits a beam of invisible light and sees the face even in darkness or dusk.
iPhone 11 Pro VS 100 megapixel camera
IPhone X cameras: how many megapixels, how to shoot
Apple has seriously set itself the goal of creating a smartphone with a camera that will not be inferior, and in the future will be superior in quality to professional devices. The iPhoneX camera allows even a person with no artistic skills to get high-quality photos at the right time. According to statistics, the camera is a popular feature in a smartphone. It is used every day, so manufacturers pay attention to such technologies.
iPhone 4, 4s
Introduced in 2010, the iPhone 4 made selfies a commonplace by offering users a 0.3MP front-facing camera. With its help, it was possible to take photos of VGA quality (640 × 480 pixels), as well as shoot videos up to 30 frames / s.
On 4S, the resolution of the front camera remains the same. 0.3 megapixels. But even this indicator was enough to cover the world with selfie mania, which continues to this day. By the way, the Instagram app first appeared in the App Store in 2010, so adding a good camera to your phone became a must for all developers.
IPhone Front Camera Megapixels
The question, how many megapixels iPhone front camera, arises from users quite often: people want to know what quality of pictures they can count on. Fortunately, smartphones from Apple traditionally offer some of the best cameras for taking selfies, which, moreover, are constantly being improved with the release of a new device model.
iPhone 6/6 Plus, 6S / 6S Plus
Given the physical size of the sixth iPhone, it seemed logical to increase the megapixel count for the front camera. However, both the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus still have a proven module from the fifth iPhone with a resolution of 1.2 megapixels.
Yes, it was more convenient to view the photos on the big screen, but I wanted some kind of quality improvement. We didn’t have to wait long: on the 6S and 6S Plus, the front camera received 5 megapixels at once, making a serious leap.
iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS
The first iPhone or iPhone 2G was introduced to users on January 9 and went on sale on June 29, 2007. It was truly the first phone designed by Apple. But the developers did not add a front camera: there was only the main one with a resolution of 2 megapixels (Mp).
The resolution of the matrix is measured in megapixels, their number is one of the most important characteristics of photographic equipment. But other characteristics also have a serious impact: the material of the optics, the quality and size of the matrix, the focusing algorithms. The iPhone has no problems with this, so even the 5 megapixel camera of the Apple phone gives better quality than the 15 megapixel of an unknown Chinese device.
In 2008, the iPhone 3G was introduced to the public, which also did not have a front camera, offering the same 2MP main camera as on 2G. In the 3GS model that appeared a year later, the rear camera already received 3 megapixels and autofocus, but there was still no front camera.
iPhone 5, 5c, 5s
In 2012, the next model of the Apple phone appeared. iPhone 5. Here, the front camera has already received 1.2 megapixels, which could be used to take photos, record HD video and video calls via FaceTime.
In 2012, the mobile Internet just acquired the necessary speeds to transfer large amounts of data, so video communication has become commonplace, like front cameras. 5S and 5C have a similar 1.2MP module offering the same capabilities.
iPhone SE, 7/7 Plus
After the iPhone 6S, Apple released the iPhone SE, returning to a 1.2MP camera. This decision is due to the fact that SE is, in fact, an updated 5S with a filling from 6S. Then came the iPhone 7, which had a 7MP front camera. iPhone 7 Plus keeps the tradition alive and also introduces 7MP camera in addition to dual rear cameras.
Apple developers continue to work on new devices, so the question, iPhone front camera, how many megapixels does it have, will remain relevant for a long time. According to rumors, the iPhone 7S will increase the resolution of the rear camera to 24 megapixels, while the front camera will remain the same with a resolution of 7 megapixels. But we will be able to find out the exact characteristics only after the official presentation of the device, so we can only hope that the iPhone cameras will continue to improve.
Do not forget to read the Комментарии и мнения владельцев, there is also a lot of useful information. If there is no answer to your question, and there is an answer to later Комментарии и мнения владельцев, then the answer to your question is contained in the article, respect someone else’s time.