Fitness tracker is not only a fashionable gadget, but also a very useful device that allows you to monitor your health and receive notifications about events on your phone. After buying the device, many people wonder: how to turn on the Honor Band 4 and what to do if it does not turn on.
First inclusion of Honor Band 4
Next, the gadget will check the current firmware and offer to update if necessary. Downloading new files will take some time, however, when disconnecting the connection with the phone, the update stops and the capsule returns to the factory settings.
Also, when you turn it on for the first time, the device requests a connection to the PRC server. you need to confirm the permission. If the device is not found in the list, you must perform the following steps:
- on the phone you need to download anonymizer and set the location. China;
- choose another Asian country as the location;
- register in the Health program and enter a valid email address;
- indicate phone number.
- In order to use Honor Band 4, you need to download the Huawei Health app on your phone. For gadgets on Android and iOS, it is available in the markets absolutely free.
- Once the utility is loaded, it’s time to connect the bracelet to the phone.
- It is easy to do this by following the step-by-step instructions.
- Log in to the Huawei Health app.
- In the upper right corner of the window that opens, click “Add device”.
- In the proposed menu, select “Smart Bracelet”.
- Among the proposed models, mention Honor Band 4.
- Click the orange box that says “Match” (located at the bottom of the screen).
- In the new window, select “Accept”.
- Allow location.
- Select a device model from the list.
- In the tracker, click the button to confirm the connection.
- Indicate “Completed” and wait for the firmware update.
- Turn on without charging
- The manufacturer provided for the device to be turned on without charging if it was turned off intentionally or accidentally. To do this, simply activate the bracelet by pressing a button or raising your hand, go to the control menu and perform the following actions:
- select the “” section;
- the penultimate menu item will be “Reboot”. press.
How to enable features on the Honor Band 4 bracelet
The multifunctionality and price of the bracelet was appreciated by consumers in 2020, because in a small device the manufacturer managed to assemble:
- the calendar;
- heart rate control;
- weather forecast;
- timer and many others.
The application allows you to configure each of them without any difficulties or restore functionality if the settings go wrong.
The phone and bracelet are paired using Bluetooth technology. In order for the tracker to receive notifications and messages, it is absolutely necessary to enable this function on the smartphone. In the utility settings there is a section “Notification about Bluetooth disconnection”. if it is activated, when the connection to the phone is lost, the capsule will begin to vibrate.
Thanks to pairing with a smartphone, it is possible to configure notifications from various applications on a smart bracelet. The list of programs from which messages will be sent can be selected in Huawei Health.
Continuous heart rate monitoring
Continuous heart rate monitoring is a useful feature for athletes and people with health problems. When this function is activated, the bracelet periodically measures indicators and, when exceeded, notifies the user by vibration.
TruSleep. monitors heart rate and respiratory rate during sleep. Activating this function will allow a “smart” alarm clock to select the optimal time for the signal, focusing on the phases of sleep.
If you have any questions or have complaints. let us know
Training. the function monitors the performance of the body and the progress of training. Using reports, you can get information about the intensity. If the allowable pulse level is exceeded, the tracker will begin to vibrate.
The “Messages” function is provided in the menu of the bracelet itself, and in the application. Here text messages remain until they are read.
Pedometer. accurately calculates the number of steps, calories burned and kilometers traveled per day. The function helps to monitor physical activity.
How to turn off the bracelet Honor Band 4
To turn off the Honor Band 4, you need to follow a few steps:
- go to the bracelet menu;
- Find the item “”;
- the last is the “Shutdown” item.
Fitness bracelet does not turn on. reasons and what to do?
Huawei did not foresee the possibility of making changes between the activation of the screen and its turning off. Some users do not have time to catch the moment of inclusion. Therefore, if there is concern that the bracelet does not turn on, just press the button and wait a few seconds.
The provides a brief overview of the popular device.