The inclusion of the ICLOD photo parameter will help you store your pictures and videos on the service and allow you to open them on various Apple devices, as well as on the Windows laptop.
All pictures located in your photo gallery will automatically be unloaded into a cloud and will take less memory on your iPhone. In iCloud you can also see pictures by years, months, days.
How to unload photos in icloud:
- Update the OS of your device.
- Set the service on all your gadgets. To do this, you should enter one Apple ID account on all devices.
- When working with PC on Windows, download a cloud for this operating system.
- In order to unload personnel to the service, you should enable the function on all your devices.
- For example, on your iPhone go to “Settings” → “Your Name” → “ICLOUD” → “Photo”. Turn on the unloading “Photo”.
When removing photos on one device, they will be removed on others. All the changes that occur in the Photo folder automatically occur in iCloud. All new pictures will be automatically loaded into the cloud, and you can always view them on the iPhone and other gadgets.
You can also download files from iCloud on PC and store them in a separate media text or in the device itself.
In the cloud a limited amount of memory. All the pictures that will be transferred to ICLUD will take a place in the cloud storage. At the initial stage, you will be automatically provided with 5 GB of memory. To increase the volume of storage, you can buy additional memory. You can expand the volume of up to 2 TB, you just need to choose a package suitable for you.
To make room on the iPhone, when unloading images in ICLOUD, you should enable the optimization of images. In this case, the original versions of the pictures and videos will be stored on the server, and compressed images on your device. Due to what the memory of the iPhone itself will be released.
How to get a photo from icloud
In order to save the smartphone’s memory, Apple created a special virtual disk, with which all files can be automatically placed on disk and easily synchronized with other devices.
The application provides the user’s opportunity not only to view their favorite pictures, but also to save them on other drives, for example, in memory of PC or on SD-Card in a smartphone.
Two key questions that Apple lovers ask:
How to Upload Your Photos To iCloud. Iphone Beginners Guide
In the first and second case, it is necessary that the application is activated on the smartphone and it is included on it. “Download my photo stream”.
To implement the task, you need to take a few steps:
- Enter the settings;
- Go to the icloud section;
- Select the section “Photo”;
- Find the item “Unload photos” and activate it.
This setting method will be relevant for all types of apper products. As for PC and gadgets on the Windows system, they will need to use online service.
Before throwing a photo from Aylaud to a computer or see it on a gadget, you need to check for access to the Internet or Wi-Fi.
Method 1 Using PC
How to download photos from icloud to computer?
This question is interested in both experienced users of the APPE brand and beginners.
There are several options for completing the task.
Using a cloud web version
This is one of the simplest options. It will be relevant for devices working on the operating system that does not belong to this brand. For example, for PC or tablet on Windows or Android. In this situation, installing special applications will not be needed. The main thing is to have access to the Internet.
Before throwing a photo from iCloud to a computer, you need to make sure that they were synchronized and were transferred to the cloud.
If this function on the smartphone will be absent, the images will not come out to copy.
Next, you need to follow the simple rules from iCloud “How to download all photos“:
- Open Internet Explorer and follow the ICloud link.Com.
- On the page opened, prescribe a login and password from a personal account.
- The service will request consent with the conditions and rules of use, to confirm it, you must click “accept”. A menu will appear in front of the user.
- In it you need to select “ICLUD DRIVE”. This will allow you to go to the storage where the necessary photos are posted.
- In the menu you need to find the “My Photos” folder and click on it.
- All the pictures placed in the cloud will appear before the user. To pull them out, you need to select files and click on the “Download” icon.
A similar method of obtaining information from the cloud allows you to download only selected files. Download the necessary images in one file in this case will not work.
Using the application on Mac OS tied to one Apple ID.
This option is much simpler, because the cloud is already attached to a particular person and for its subsequent use does not need to be authorized in a personal account.
Before you highlight the photo in iCloud on a computer, you must enter the device settings, go to the section with cloud settings and activate the function with a photographic flow.
A separate folder will be created on the PC, where all images from the cloud will be loaded. They can be moved to another medium of information.
Method 2 loading on iPhone
If for some reason the use of the virtual storage to the owner of the APPP device is not convenient, he can transfer the necessary information back to the gadget.
To do it is quite easy:
- Before you upload a photo from iCloud to the iPhone, you need to transfer the necessary files to the personal account iCloud.
- After you need to log in to ICLOUD on another gadget and select synchronization in the settings.
- All images will automatically load to the device. All images can be transferred from this folder to another.
The above method will be relevant for those who do not know how to return the photo from ICLOUD to the phone, or wants to access the images on another smartphone.
Unloading photos from iPhone to iCloud
Using a media text, the user can work with files on all devices from Apple. However, not every person knows how to transfer a photo to iCloud storage.
- Choose a place where photos or videos will be stored.
- Make sure that operating systems on a phone or computer do not require updates.
- Configure the storage on all devices. If it is Windows OS, then enter it with the same account.
- On the iPhone you need to go to the settings, and then click on the user, go to ICLOD and activate it in the “Photo” section. In the early versions of the operating system you need to go to the settings/icloud/photo.
Thus, you can throw photos from your smartphone in the storage. If you delete any file, then it will delete from all devices that use iCloud.
You can restore remote photos or videos within a month.
ICLOUD supports all the formats that can be removed by Apple devices. Video and photo are imported in the format in which they were originally created. These include: GIF, PNG, MP4, JPEG and so on.
All files stored in iCloud occupy some place on the device and in the storage itself. If there is enough memory, then you can send as many files you like. Registered, a person receives 5 gigabytes for storing photos and videos for free. If you need to copy more, you can purchase a subscription.
For 1 dollar per month, a person can get 50 gigabytes.
Following the instructions, a person will not ask the question of how to transfer a photo from iPhone to icloud.
In contact with
By and large, instead of the VK service, almost any social network or messenger with the possibility of sending photos can be used.
Run the application. Make a pile to the left to open the apps of the application. Select “Messages”.
Adding a photo to icloud
In order for the photos to be added to the cloud storage, you first need to select the necessary points in the “settings”. If iOS is updated to the version not lower than 8.1, then icloud can work on such a firmware. So, to activate the cloud, you need:
Now all the photos will automatically be uploaded to the library when connecting to the Wi-Fi network
Upload photos from iCloud to iPhone
Photos on the iPhone can be synchronized in two ways: optimization and storage of originals. Optimization of photographs means that the files are stored in the “blurry” quality, but when the Internet appears, they are loaded again, and only the original is preserved in the cloud. This is done so that the phone remains as much space as possible.
Conversely, storing originals means that the iPhone will save only original photos and videos in good quality. So, how to transfer the photo to the iPhone from iCloud:
- Save all the necessary photos and videos to the cloud. How to do this is written above.
- Next, enter the Aiklavada account on another iPhone.
- Select the “Synchronization” button in “Settings”.
- Thus, all files are transferred to another phone for a couple of minutes.
Download photos from iCloud to computer
How to upload photos from iCloud to iPhone is already clear, but even easier to upload files to a computer. In order to save everything that is on the cloud storage, no special applications should be downloaded to the computer.
Even if the computer has a Windows 10 operating system, etc., It is not at all difficult to transfer all the information.
Important! Before you upload photos to the computer, make sure they are transferred to the cloud
Note! All photos will not work at a time, each of the files must be chosen first before downloading.
The only exception to download all photos is the finding of photos and videos in a separate folder. So you can download the entire folder with all materials.
Possible difficulties in working with icloud
If difficulties arise in the process, it is necessary to perform a number of the following actions:
- Close the tab with the site, then go again and enter your account;
- You may need a reboot of the computer;
- Check for all points in the settings;
- If the above actions do not help, it is necessary to contact technical support on the site.
View the contents of the ICLOD storage
To watch files, you need to configure the upload of photos and videos to the iCloud media, to which you will have access from any device.
To see the icloud photo with the iPhone, you need to make preliminary activation of the media text using simple steps.
All media teles will load into the cloud storage and will be open to view from any device.
Important! When activating in the cloud storage, the “My Photo Stream” option instead of “Photo” sets up automatic loading into the cloud of all future pictures, the contents will be stored on the server for 30 days
How to upload a photo through a web version of the iCloud service
Such an opportunity will come in handy, for example, if you want to save data on a strange computer that is not connected to your Apple ID account or just do not want to enable constant synchronization with the cloud. There is a restriction: you can unload no more than 1000 units of photos and videos at a time.
▶ Open the ICLoud web version in the browser and log in using your account. When using someone else’s computer, it will be necessary to produce two.Factor authentication through any of your gadget.
How to View & Download iCloud Photos to iPhone 6/7/8/X/XS/11/12/13 
▶ Go to the photo section and select the necessary data for download. You can note a few pictures or press the button to select everything.
▶ Click on the button with three points and select the point load.
Data will be placed in the archive and uploaded to a computer in the form of one or more files.
We do not recommend maintaining data in this way on mobile gadgets, the device may not have enough RAM to process the request and the entire process will be interrupted.
How to quickly send your photos, video on Mac?
Before importing photos, video from the phone, make sure Airdrop is turned on.
- Launch the photo “Photo” from your desktop.
- Click “choose” in the upper right corner.
- Touch photos and videos that you want to import into the photo folder on Mac.
- Click the icon share in the lower left corner. It looks like a box with an arrow coming out of it.
- Select the Mac you want to send your photos or videos.
- On your Mac, click “Accept” in the invitation that appears in the upper right corner.
Now that your photos were sent to your Mac, you can choose where you want to save them. As soon as you make sure the photos are preserved, you can delete them on your iPhone!
What to choose?
Look at the and see: today ICLoud is the cheapest thing, and together with family access it can be considered free at all free.
I use 200 GB in iCloud for modest 149 per month with my wife, mother.In.Law and father.In.Law. There is enough space with your head. And the photo, of course, I keep and I will keep it here.
But there is a reservation. I duplicate all the pictures in Google photo. They get there from the photographic film as to the warehouse, and already in ICLOUD I am trying to restore order: I remove duplicates, break through folders and that’s all that.
Google landfill photo and order in iCloud. This is the perfect recipe.