How to unlock Samsung s10
unlock Samsung S10 with Android Device Manager
If you want to unlock your Samsung S10 device, you can also use Android Device Manager. It can bypass Samsung S10 screen lock. So, to do this, you must follow the instructions to find out the details. However, it is important to enable Android Device Manager before starting the process. To do this, you must first go to “Settings”. Then go to “Device Administrators” and select “Android Remote Control”. You should also enable location services on your phone to help with the process.
- The device associated with your Google account will now appear in Device Manager. After that, you should choose Samsung Galaxy S10 as your device model. So, it will find your device.
- After that you have to click on the “Erase” option. Then you must confirm to erase your device. This process will remotely remove all possible screen locks on your Samsung S10 device.
unlock Samsung S10 with Find My Mobile
In addition to the above three methods, you can try to find the “Find my mobile” option on the device. In general, this feature is used to track your Android device if it is lost or lost. However, you can use the same Samsung S10 unlock tool if you forget the password. Below is a simple guide to do it.
- First, you must make sure that the “Find My Mobile” feature is enabled on your Samsung S10. To do this, go to “Settings”, and then select Biometrics & Security. Then go to find my phone. After logging into your Samsung account, you will see the service is automatically enabled.
- Now take another smartphone or PC. Then log into the exact Samsung account on which Find My Phone is “enabled. After that, on the right panel of the interface, you must click on the” Unlock “option. Then you must confirm to unlock the Samsung Galaxy S10.
So here’s how to unlock Samsung S10 without password.
The main disadvantages of this method
- Please note that this method deletes everything including the Google and Samsung account associated with your phone. Also cache and memory will be erased. Thus, it is imperative to back up existing data before executing this method.
Disadvantages associated with this method
You should be aware that this method is only viable if you have downloaded services on the device. It should also have the necessary settings enabled. Please also remember that Android Device Manager erases all data and settings on the corresponding device. Thus, it is imperative to make a proper backup of your device data before starting the process.
Also, let’s learn more about how to perform screen mirroring on Samsung S10 easily.
[100% WORKING] Unlock Samsung S10 without password
Some Android users want to learn how to get into Samsung c10 without a password for various reasons. If you fall into this category, we’ll explain how to do it using a very user-friendly process. So keep reading and learn how to unlock Samsung s10 without password.
It is common practice to lock your Android device with an appropriate lock system. This is because you want to keep your data and personal information secure. While this is a very handy feature, if something goes wrong, there are dire consequences. Basically, there are several ways to protect your device; These options include passcode, fingerprint, pattern, and face ID locks.
If you forget any of these keys anyway, it will be very difficult for you to access the device. That’s when people start looking for ways to unlock Samsung S10 without password. We know this is a pretty daunting task for any average Android user. After realizing this, we did a little research on this topic. We were able to find four highly effective methods to do this for you. So, if you want to know how to log into Samsung s10 without password, read the remaining paragraphs.
How to get into Samsung s10 without password with factory reset
If you do not want to install Tenorshare 4uKey but still want to unlock your device, “factory reset” your device. However, before doing this method, you should know that it deletes all data stored on your device. keep this in mind before performing this step The steps below to complete this step.
- First, you must reboot or turn off your device before rebooting your device. However, when you try to restart your device, it will direct you to the password lock screen. If you encounter such a situation, immediately press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons. Hold them for about 10 seconds. After that, when the screen turns off, quickly press the Bixby, Power and Volume Up buttons at the same time.
- The above step will take you to the Android recovery screen. You can navigate between options simply by using the volume control. So, just go down and select the option called wipe data and factory reset. Press “Power button” to continue.
- Now that a new window has appeared, you must click the “Yes” option. That is, to confirm the process of erasing data and resetting the device settings.
- After this step is completed, you should return to the menu. Then press the power button so you can reboot the system. Please note that this process will take about 10 minutes. Then it will reboot the device. You can customize your device with the required information. The process will then continue and the device will be unlocked.
Tenorshare 4uKey for Android to Unlock Samsung S10 without Password
The first method that we present in this tutorial should be done using a professional tool. Undoubtedly, this is the most reliable way for anyone wondering how to get into Samsung s10 without a password. According to this method, we use a special software called Tenorshare 4uKey for Android to unlock Samsung S10. This tool is completely safe and can bypass the lock screen of any Samsung Galaxy device, including the S10.
Now in this section, let’s find out how to unlock Samsung S10 using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android.
First of all, you must download Tenorshare 4uKey for Android on your PC. Then you have to install it on your computer. You should know that this tool is compatible with both Windows and macOS.
After that, you have to connect the locked Samsung S10 to the same PC. Be sure to use a good USB cable so that there are no interruptions. Once the connection is established, you should see that the software is detecting the device. On the interface, you will see the message “Samsung is connected, please select a function”. After viewing the message, you must click on the button “Unlock screen lock and start.
Once you click on the Start menu, you will also see a prompt screen. It will have a dialog for you to unlock the device screen. In this case, you will have to click on the option “Yes” (Which is covered in green).
Once you hit the confirm button, you will see another prompt on the screen. It will also go through and remove the loading screen. Please note that this process will remove the existing password lock on your Samsung S10 device. So make sure you don’t disconnect the USB cable during this process. Failure to do so may result in permanent damage to your Samsung device.
Upon completion of this process, you should see a message on the screen. He says, “The screen password has been successfully removed.” If you see this, you are done and you can boot your device normally. The device will start without a password lock on the device.
As you can imagine, using Tenorshare 4UKey is the most convenient way to unlock your device. No need to root your device. In addition, it does not make your personal information vulnerable to third parties. It is a very reliable tool with a good reputation in the industry. That is why we consider it to be the best on this list of options.
Bonus tip: change password on Samsung S10
Changing the password on a Samsung S10 device is quite simple. Bypassing the device lock screen, you have to set a different password on your Samsung S10.
- First, you have to unlock your Samsung S10 device and launch settings.
- Then go to “Screen Lock”.
- After that select the option “Screen lock type”.
- Now select a password lock system and configure it. Then please click “Finish” to save your changes.
So this is how to get into Samsung s10 without a password.As you can easily understand, Tenorshare 4uKey is the best method of all.
Required tools and drivers
- WI-FI network with internet access.
Bootloader unlocks on the device will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
If want saves your data do a backup before start.
The battery should be at least 50% charged before the start.
How to Unlock Bootloader in Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus SD855?
Unlock bootloader Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus SD855
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus SD855 Bootloader Unlock Guide
When you’re ready, you can follow this simple guide.
- Turn on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus SD855 with Power Button.
- Turn on Wi-Fi settings and connect to the desired router over the Internet.
- Check in Settings Menu if Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus SD855 has received a firmware update.
- Enable developer options menu.
- Click the Back button. to return to the main settings menu.
- Select the developer options menu and enable the OEM lock option.
- Turn off Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus SD855 with Power Button.
- Then press and hold the volume up and down buttons and connect Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus SD855 to USB-C cable.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus SD855 device turned on in download mode. can include all buttons.
- Then press and hold the volume up button. until you see the bootloader unlock menu.
- Press the volume up button again. to confirm the bootloader unlocking process.
- If Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus SD855 write a message that all data will be deleted, just confirm that you know and the process will start.
- After the process is complete, Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus SD855 will reboot and the device will be with bootloader unlocked and Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus SD855 will notify you on the screen.
- That’s all, everything ends without problems, then you can write to the phone ROOT. Custom Recovery or Custom Firmware.
If this solution helped you, share it with others to help them, and subscribe to our pages at. and Instagram
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Lock Screen with 1 Click
The best way to remove Samsung Galaxy S7 / S6 locked screen without data loss is using this perfect tool: Android ToolKit. Android Lock Screen Removal.It will help Samsung users to disable password and pattern lock problems on Samsung device in a few easy steps, which is useful for unlocking the device Samsung password-free in minutes. This powerful program works well for most Android devices such as Samsung (Galaxy S10 / S9 / S8 / S7 / S6, Note 8/5/4/3, A7 / A5), vSony, vGoogle (Pixel, Nexus), Huawe Mate 30 / P30), Motorola, HTC, Xiaomi, ZTE, etc. In addition, this Android Toolkit is available to recover data from Android device after data loss under any circumstances.
- Remove pattern, PIN, password and fingerprints on Samsung phone.
- You Can Unlock Samsung Galaxy Phone Without Data Loss.
- Anyone can unlock Samsung and LG phones, no skill required.
- Works for Samsung Galaxy S / Note / Tab and LG G2 / G3 / G4 series. You purchased your phone from any carrier including T-Mobile, ATT, Sprint, Verizon, etc.
- Unlock Android locked screen on Windows or Mac computer.
How to unlock Samsung Galaxy without password
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Lock Screen
Selena Comez Updated November 13, 2019
[Conclusion]: Forgot the password (Pattern / PIN) on your Samsung phone? Here are the most effective ways to easily bypass your Samsung Galaxy S10 / S9 / S8 / S7 / Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 5 / Note 4 / J7 / J6 / J5 / J4 / JX password ,
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 Locked Screen?
“I cannot access my Galaxy S6 phone this morning. I don’t know what happened to me. Maybe I entered the wrong password, but I’m not sure. Can anyone help me? Thank you so much. ! “- Zara
How to Unlock Lock Screen on Samsung Galaxy S8?
I forgot the password on my Samsung Galaxy S8 with the new password I set in the morning, is there a way to unlock / bypass the screen lock password on my Samsung Galaxy S8? ”- Simi
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Lock Screen When Forgot Password?
It’s terrible when you lock your Samsung phone carelessly. It is generally recommended that you set up a lock screen protection for your mobile device to protect your personal data on your phone and avoid possible loss of phone data. to protect your data from unauthorized access. Recently, we can see too many questions such as “How to unlock my phone without password”, “How to remove Samsung locked screen without password”. When you are anxious to find a solution to solve Locked Problem, just join this thread, we will show you detailed instructions on how to remove Samsung locked screen without password.
How to unlock pattern on Samsung Lock, PIN, password
Specially, Android Unlock Tool supports unlocking below Samsung phone models, WITHOUT data loss.
Unlock almost all Samsung models, such as: SM-G9280, SM-G928F, SM-G928FD, SM-G928G, SM-G928I, SM-N9008V, SM-N900P, SM-N915FY, Optimus L70DXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUMX 320H8, SM-G2F, SM- G995, SM-G2P, SM-G950W, SCH-I920, SM-N9280K, SM-G900R9008, SCH-R605C, SGH-M910, GT-I900, GT-IX
Step 1.Run Android Toolkit on Computer
Download, install and run the Android Lock Screen Removal program on your PC / Mac and then click “Unlock”.
Start Samsung Removal Process
Press the Start button to start the uninstall process on your Samsung Galaxy phone.
Please connect your Samsung to your computer with a USB cable. Please note that USB debugging mode on your device must be enabled first.
Follow the program instructions to enter download mode on locked Samsung.
-Turn off your phone.
-Press and hold the volume down home button power button at the same time.
-Press the volume to enter download mode.
Samsung Locked Screen Removal Complete
In just a few minutes, Android Lock Screen Removal will unlock your Samsung without a password. You can confirm and check your device, view all your details on the device as you like.
How to Unlock Samsung Using Custom Recovery?
(SD card required). This method is for more advanced Android users who know what the terms “rooting” and “Custom recovery” mean. As the name says, you need any custom recovery to do this, and your phone must have an SD card slot.
Why SD Card? Well, we need to transfer the ZIP file to your phone, and that’s usually not possible if it’s locked. The only way is to insert the SD card with the file. Unfortunately, card slots have become something of a rare thing in the smartphone world, so this will only work for some people.
Here’s what you need to do:
1) Download Pattern Password Disable ZIP file to your computer and place it on SD card.
2) Insert SD card into your phone.
3) Restart your phone for recovery.
4) Flash zip file on SD card.
Your phone should boot up without a locked screen. If you have a password or gesture lock screen, don’t panic. Just enter an arbitrary password or gesture and your phone should unlock.
How to Unlock Samsung Using Google Sign In?
If you haven’t updated your firmware to Android Lollipop (5.0) then there is a faster way to unlock your screen lock pattern. (Android 4.4 and below only)
1) Enter the wrong lock screen pattern five times (shouldn’t be hard if you don’t remember the correct one)
2) Select “Forgot your pattern”
3) Now you can enter the backup PIN or login of your Google account.
4) Enter either the backup PIN or Google login.
5) Your phone should now be unlocked.
How to Unlock Samsung Proven Unlock Methods
Perhaps none of the above options helped you unlock your Samsung phone. Fortunately, some of our readers struggling with this issue were able to find even more creative ways to bypass their lock screen and were so kind to share them. We are very grateful for this.!
(How to unlock Samsung?)
We have not tested them on all devices or versions of Android, so we cannot promise that they will work for you. However, some people have managed to access their phone again and we hope you will.
1) Call your locked phone from another.
2) Accept the call and press the “Back” button during the call
3) This should give you full access to your phone
4) Go to your phone’s security settings and try to remove the pin or pattern. To do this, you first need to enter the current one, which you obviously don’t already know. The only way is to guess and try different combinations until you find the right one. If you get to this, you can disable the pin or install a new one.
Submitted by Zubairuddin Buriro (Possibly applicable to LG phones only):
The very creative Zubairuddin method can help you in case you have a Wi-Fi connection. As mentioned above, this method can only work on LG phones as it uses LG’s own quick note app.
1) Press and hold the volume up key until the Quick Memo app launches.
2) Draw something random in it.
3) Click the share button and select SmartShare.
4) Choosing SmartShare should activate your phone’s Bluetooth and Wi-Fi (WI-FI is important here).
5) Make sure you are close to the WI-FI network you are connecting to your phone.
Now you are online again and you can go ahead and try all the above methods that require a data connection.
How to Unlock Samsung Using Find My Mobile
This is an easy way to unlock your Samsung device if you have created a Samsung account and registered it in advance.
2) Log in using your Samsung login details.
3) On the Find My Mobile account interface, you should see your registered phone on the left. This indicates that you are registered with this account.
4) On the left sidebar, select “Unlock Screen”.
5) Now select “Unblock” and wait a few seconds until the process completes.
6) You should receive a notification window that your screen is unlocked.
7) That’s all. Your phone must be unlocked.
Galaxy S10/S10/S10E: Forgot Password to Restart / Shut Down for Factory Reset?
How to Unlock Samsung Phone without Data Loss?
When you have a lock screen, you will find that your problem is easy to fix.
Android Lock Screen Lock can help you bypass Samsung lock screen directly. Includes pattern, PIN, password and fingerprints, which takes up to five minutes. In addition to removing the password, it will not delete any data on the phone, you don’t need to worry about the phone data being lost. importantly, you do not need to have advanced skills and knowledge, the operation of the software is very simple.
Even if you are young or old, you can understand the steps and follow the instructions for the job. Currently, the software can be applied to Samsung Galaxy S / Note / Tab series. What’s more, you don’t need to worry about losing any data, the program will not damage your phone data.
Connect your Samsung phone
Launch the software on your computer and select Screen Lock. Then use a USB cable to connect your Samsung phone to your computer. At this point, the program interface is as shown below, click “Start”.
(How to unlock Samsung?) (How to unlock Samsung?)
Enter download mode
Second, you need to manually turn on your phone to enter download mode. The specific steps are as follows:
1. Disconnect your phone.
Press and hold the “Volume Down” “Home” “Power” at the same time.
Press “Volume level” to enter download mode.
(How to unlock Samsung?)
Download recovery package
When your Samsung phone enters download mode, the program will automatically download the recovery package, which will take you a few minutes, please wait patiently.
(How to unlock Samsung?)
Remove Samsung Lock Screen
Finally, when the download of the recovery package is complete, the program will start removing the lock screen. Please be assured that this process will not lose any of your data. When this process is over, you can reuse your phone without entering a password.
(How to unlock Samsung?)
How to unlock Samsung if you forgot your password?
How to unlock Samsung if forgot password, pattern or fingerprint? When we buy a new Samsung phone, we need to install some necessary things first. As far as I know, Samsung phone provides people with four kinds of protection. We may use these models to protect privacy and data security. Mobile phones can be called the closest friends. We always use them to chat with friends, send and receive text messages, take photos, browse the Internet, etc. We have a similar article: How to Factory Reset Samsung?
We use telephones almost all the time. The phone records our lives and messages in silence. Therefore, we set a password so that other people do not view our phone. But have you ever wondered what to do if you forgot your password? How to bypass Samsung lock, pattern, password and fingerprint to remove them and restart the phone? How to unlock Samsung Galaxy password?
How to Hard Reset Samsung Unlock?
See below for other methods. In fact, forgetting the screen lock password on your Samsung phone is a common thing. There are many ways to help you unlock passwords, pattern, and any other PIN codes for your Samsung smartphone. However, if you really don’t have any way, a Samsung phone restore factory reset is also a good choice.
Turn off your Samsung phone.
Press the Home, Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time to open the recovery menu.
After entering the recovery menu, use the volume down button to navigate, scroll to wipe data / factory reset and use the power button to select.
Scroll down to “yes. delete all user data” with the volume down button to confirm deleting all user data and press the power button to select.
Note. Rest assured that you don’t mind deleting all data on your Samsung device, this cannot be undone.
If done, all user data including password, PIN, pattern, etc. will now be deleted from your Samsung device, please wait patiently until it is completed.
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10 / S10e. Fast and Simple!
Use the power button to select “Reboot System Now” and your Samsung phone will reboot automatically.
When you complete the above steps, your Samsung device is now as good as new, proceed with the setup. If this is done, you can now use your Samsung phone again. Now you can set the lock PIN, pattern, password for your phone, but please remember it.
In addition, since all personal data has been deleted, you can restore via a backup created by KiK, MobileTrans or other backup tool, you can now restore the backup to your Samsung phone.
How to unlock your Samsung S10 pattern
Basically, the purpose of blocking phones is the user’s desire to protect their personal data: messages, photos, etc. from third parties, not necessarily malefactors, but also colleagues, friends, relatives. Another reason for setting a password on the device screen is to prevent actions that can be caused by accidentally tapping the screen while the smartphone is in your hands or even in your. But what if one day you come across the fact that you cannot remember the lock pattern of your phone? In order not to get lost in a similar situation, we suggest you familiarize yourself with the best ways to bypass the lock screen on Samsung S10.
Changing the lock password via Find My Phone.
All Samsung devices have a Find My Phone feature, which is designed to find the location of the device in case of loss, remotely lock the screen, call the device and perform data backup. To use this function, some important conditions must be met:
- 1) Your Samsung S10 must have a Samsung account set up.
- 2) In the phone settings menu, the “Remote unlock” menu must be activated.
So, if these conditions are met, and you want to use this method to unlock your phone, follow these steps.
On any other device available to you (phone, tablet, computer), go to the Find My Phone page: https://findmymobile.Samsung.com/.
Enter your Samsung account login and password.
How to unlock your pattern on Samsung S10
Despite the ability to unlock using face recognition or fingerprint recognition in the latest phone from Samsung, many users still use a pattern as their lock password. However, it often happens that the drawing is forgotten or, when installing the key, the owner of the phone makes a mistake in the desired combination and subsequently cannot unlock his own smartphone. Therefore, in recent years, the request has become more and more popular how to remove the pattern from the Samsung s10. If you also find yourself in a similar situation, then our article will be an excellent assistant in this matter. Today we will break down the 3 best ways to unlock forgotten pattern on Samsung S10.
Removing pattern key on Samsung S10 with 4uKey for Android
The best solution for any problems with gadgets is to turn to professional software. Utilities of this kind are designed to solve specific problems with the device and guarantee a high probability of success. In addition, they ensure the safety of use, because in this case, accidental clicking on the wrong options in special phone modes is excluded; the whole process is controlled directly by the program. Tenorshare 4uKey for Android has proven itself in the area of removing passwords and unlocking Android devices.
- The program in just one click will remove any type of lock on your Samsung S10, be it a pattern, pin code, password or fingerprint scanner.
- The program supports 99% of Samsung models, including Samsung Galaxy S10, S10.
- A simple and user-friendly interface will allow you to easily achieve the desired result. Installation in Russian is available.
- Besides removing screen lock, the program is able to remove Google account from Samsung phone without password.
- You can familiarize yourself with the functionality and interface of the program by downloading a free trial version from the developer’s website.
If you want to delete lock pattern on Samsung S10 using the program, please follow the guide below.
Download the installation file of the program from the official site of the Tenorshare developer to your computer. After successful installation, launch the program by double-clicking its icon on the desktop of your computer, and then connect the locked Samsung S10 to the computer using a USB cable.
Note: if your phone is not detected by the program, click on the question mark icon on the screen to get instructions for further actions.
A warning will appear stating that all your data will be erased. Select the “OK” option. If you have copies of these files on your computer or external media, you can restore them to your phone after unlocking.
Please be patient, your Samsung S10 will unlock successfully.
Factory reset Samsung S10 including lock pattern
Resetting to factory settings will delete all user data and settings on your Samsung S10, and hence the screen lock pattern you forgot. After completing all the steps, you will need to configure the device as new and copy the necessary files from other media (if copies are available). Files located on the SD memory card will remain unaffected. Therefore, if the internal memory of the device does not contain data extremely important for you, then you can safely use this method. To do this, follow the further instructions.
- Press the power and volume down buttons at the same time to enter the boot menu.
- Then press the volume down button twice to select the “Recovery Mode” option, and then confirm your decision with the power button.
- Next, hold down the power button and press the volume up button, after which you will enter recovery mode.
Also, using the volume up and down buttons to navigate, and the power button to confirm, select the “wipe data / factory reset” option from the list.
Wait until the process is complete, after which the main menu will appear on the screen. Select the “reboot system now” option
So, there are several ways to bypass the lock screen on Samsung S10 in case you suddenly forgot the pattern you installed. In this article, we have presented the best practices, which include a factory reset, using the Find My Phone service from Samsung, and removing the pattern using the professional software 4uKey for Android. Any of these methods will help you quickly and easily regain access to your phone. We wish you success and look forward to your comments under our article.!
Unlock Samsung Galaxy S10 via Google Account
It should be noted right away that this method is not relevant for all devices. The list of tested models includes models on “pure” Android, Samsung, Huawei, Honor, as well as some Xiaomi.
If you enter the wrong key 5 times in a row, but the display will show a blocking notification with a timer. Below. the button “Forgot your pattern?”, Which should be clicked. The system will automatically offer authorization to the Google account to which the phone is linked. It will be possible to enter your own mail and password only if you have a Wi-Fi or mobile Internet connection. If there is a network, and authorization was successful, the smartphone will be unlocked and all data will remain in place.
How to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S10 phone if you forgot your password or pattern
There are many reasons why you will need to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S10. The graphic key is an auxiliary tool for locking Android smartphones. The operating system offers to install it for joint work with a fingerprint sensor or means for unlocking in the face. The exception is the budget versions of smartphones, in which the pattern is offered as an alternative to the usual digital password. Composing a graphic combination that is too complex can lead to problems. multiple erroneous entries automatically lead to device blocking. It will be possible to figure out how to unlock Samsung Galaxy S10 if you forgot your password or pattern (whichever you prefer to lock your phone), knowing some of the tricks of modern versions of Android.
Usually, after entering the key incorrectly, the phone displays information about the lock. Here, the operating system offers the user several solutions. Among the main ones are the SOS function, which is necessary to call the rescue services, as well as a means to restore access. We will consider the last option first of all.
The problem can overtake the user at the wrong moment. in the absence of the Internet. In this case, authorization with Google is not possible. There are two ways to deal with this circumstance:
- find a place with Wi-Fi, which is saved in the device (relevant if the automatic connection option is activated in the settings) and follow the steps described above;
- perform a factory reset through a special smartphone menu.
The latter option deserves more detailed consideration. Almost every Android model comes with a stock Recovery utility preinstalled for performing service settings. It is through it that you will have to unlock. Before performing the actions, you should understand that after resetting through Recovery, all files are deleted from the device’s memory. The fate of the elements on the MicroSD card depends on the manufacturer. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you back up your phone data before taking any action.
You need to do the following:
- Turn off the phone completely.
- Press the mechanical buttons “volume up” and “on / unlock”.
- After the phone emits vibration. release the power button, while holding the “volume up” until the engineering menu appears.
- After opening Recovery, release the button and select Wipe data / factory reset.
Most often, the menu in the Recovery is touch-sensitive, respectively, clicking on Wipe data will turn out as in the usual control of the device. However, on older models, the menu may not display normal sensor operation. In this case, control is implemented as follows:
- selection of menu items. with volume keys;
- confirmation of action. with the power button.
After the reset, the phone will reboot and prompt for initial system setup. Once again, it is worth recalling. a factory reset will delete all user files saved in the smartphone’s memory.
How to unlock your phone without removing your face mask?
IPhone users will be able to unlock their smartphone without removing their face shield or respirator. The new feature appeared in the beta version of the iOS 14.5 operating system, the final version of which will be available to phone owners presumably in February 2021. Users of some Samsung phones already have a similar opportunity.
How unlocking iPhone while wearing a mask will work?
The Face ID facial recognition system, which allows iPhone users to unlock their smartphone, proved extremely inconvenient during the pandemic. Users have complained that the phone does not “recognize” their faces in a mask or respirator, which is why they have to remove their protective equipment every time they plan to use the device.
The new version of iOS will have an unlock feature for which you don’t need to show your face. It will be available to Apple Watch owners running watchOS 7.4. In order to quickly unlock your smartphone, a person will need to go to the “Face ID and passcode” section in “Settings” and connect the unlock function using Apple Watch.
For the option to work, the watch itself must also be unlocked. In addition, for the safety of users, the wrist with the watch should be close to the smartphone. Apple Watch beeps twice when you unlock your phone. A similar feature is already available for unlocking Mac computers.
The watch will only allow access to the smartphone itself. For purchases in the App Store and iTunes, the user still needs to go through the facial recognition procedure.
How to unlock Samsung phone without removing the mask?
The premium line of Samsung smartphones allows you to unlock the device not only using face recognition, but also with a fingerprint. The manufacturer himself recommends using the latter option for better device security.
If the user still plans to use the facial recognition function, this is possible in the Samsung Galaxy S10 phones. In order for the smartphone to “recognize” its owner in a mask, it will need to go to the biometrics and security settings, select the “Face Recognition” function and add the “Alternative View” option. After that, the user can save an additional image in the protection tool.
- Contact us for details (model, software version, payment methods)
- Download the archive with the necessary software for your model. Install TeamViewer and Samsung Driver from the archive
- Send me your TeamViewer ID and password so that I can manage your computer. The procedure will take 30-60 minutes
Unlock Live Demo Unit Samsung S10 S20 Note 10
We carry out full conversion and unlocking of Samsung Live Demo Unit. After the service is completed, the phone will become fully functional. will catch the network, you can update the software and reset the settings. It is important that during the process knox does not “tick” and remains 0, that is, Samsung Pay and other protected applications will work fully. Also, cheaper unlocking with Root is possible (we do not recommend it).
We can perform this service both locally in Minsk and remotely via a computer.!
Important! Do not flash your phone before unlocking! This can make unlocking more difficult or more expensive.
Available models and files to unlock LDU:
- Samsung A80 Live Demo Unit (Global / USA). download files
- Samsung S10 Lite Live Demo Unit (Global / USA). download files
- Samsung S10 Live Demo Unit (Global / USA). download files
- Samsung S10e Live Demo Unit (Global / USA). download files
- Samsung S10 Live Demo Unit (Global / USA). download files
- Samsung S20FE Live Demo Unit (Global / USA). download files
- Samsung S20 Live Demo Unit (Global / USA). download files
- Samsung S20 Live Demo Unit (Global / USA). download files
- Samsung S20 Ultra 5G Live Demo Unit (Global / USA). download files
- Samsung Note10 Lite Live Demo Unit (Global / USA). download files
- Samsung Note10 Live Demo Unit (Global / USA). download files
- Samsung Note10 Live Demo Unit (Global / USA). download files
- Samsung Note20 Live Demo Unit (Global / USA). download files
- Samsung Note20 Ultra Live Demo Unit (Global / USA). download files
- Samsung Note20 Ultra 5G Live Demo Unit (Global / USA). download files
Which is better, official unlocking or unlocking with Root?
Unlock with Root
Features of unlocking with us
- If you are in Minsk, you can drive up to us and pay for the service after the fact.
- We can do it remotely! It will take 30-60 minutes, you can pay by card
- Both SIM cards will work in the phone
- You choose whether to do an official unlock or Root
- If we do official unlocking, Samsung Pay and other protected applications work fully, and the phone can be safely updated or reset.!
- I work without intermediaries! I provide all services personally and perform immediately. terms from 5 minutes to a couple of hours.
Where are we?
Belarus, Minsk, st. Kolesnikova 4 Call in advance!
- Call us to discuss details and arrange a time
- Come to us with your phone, the procedure will take 30-60 minutes
- When ready, check the phone and pay for the work in Bel. rubles
What is FRP lock
Factory Reset Protection (or FRP lock) in English means “protection from resetting to factory settings.” This function is the need to confirm the data of the Google account synchronized with this device after the phone has been reset to factory settings. Now, if you lose your phone or become a victim of theft, attackers will not be able to bypass your lock password by restoring the factory settings and, therefore, will not have a single chance to somehow use your phone.
However, if you bought a hand-held phone and cannot contact the seller about unlocking the purchased device, or if you forgot your own Google account password, you will have to look for ways to bypass Google Account (FRP). Next, we will analyze several ways to bypass Google Account on Samsung.
How to Bypass Google Account on Samsung
Below is a guide to the main way to unlock a Google account on Samsung. The whole process begins after successfully restoring factory settings on your Samsung phone, after which you will need to follow the steps below to bypass Google account lock. Please note that this method works only for Samsung phones, it does not work on devices from other manufacturers.
- After resetting your phone to factory settings, restart your device.
- Select the required language (Russian) and connect to your Wi-Fi network.
After the screen for entering your Google account and virtual keyboard information appears, press and hold the “@” key to go to the settings menu.
After that, go back to general settings and open the “Developer options” menu. Activate the option “Unlocking pref. manuf. OEM “and then click” Back “twice.
Ways to Unlock Google Account on Samsung
Recently, the smartphone has become the focus of important information about the owner of the device: it contains his personal files, bank card data, phone numbers, text and voice messages, logged into accounts of various social networks, etc., etc. Therefore, protecting access to this data becomes a top priority for every phone owner. In daily use, this is ensured by the presence of a screen lock password in any of the possible ways (password, pin code, graphic pattern, fingerprint). If your phone is lost or stolen, you can use the Find My Device function (provided that it is activated). However, a few years ago, Google took to a new level of organizing the security of users’ personal data and protecting their devices. The company introduced the FRP lock function, which will be discussed later in our article.
How to Bypass Google Account on Samsung Using Programs
Option 1. Effective and challenging.
You can use APK apps to unlock Google account on Samsung. This method, we admit right away, is very difficult and time consuming. As in the previous case, this option is only suitable for Samsung phone models. Detailed guidance on using this method is given below.
- After resetting your Samsung phone to factory settings, wait for the welcome screen to appear, select the required language (Russian) and click on “Start”.
- Connect to your Wi-Fi network, after which you will be asked to enter your Google account details.
- In the field for entering your e-mail, enter any text, then press and hold it to select and go to the “Keyboard settings”.
- Next, select “About Samsung Keyboard” and open “Open Source Licenses”.
- On the agreement page in the dialog box, click on the three dots, select “Search the Internet”, after which your request will be rejected.
- Go back to the beginning and click three times on the “Home” button.
- The Talkback training menu will open, where you need to draw a large English letter “L” on the screen.
- After that, a general context menu will open, where you need to select “Talkback Settings”.
After going to settings, press the volume up and down buttons at the same time, a dialog box will pop up asking if you want to suspend the Talkback function. Click “OK”.
Go to Device Administrators and disable Find My Device.
Select the “Add Account” option. Select “Google” from the list of available options. The “Failed to sign in” window will appear, select “Next”.
Go back to Settings and open Other Security Options. Go to “Device Administrators” and activate “Android Remote Control”.
Go to Settings, open the Software Information menu. Find the item “Build number” and click on it 7 times. Return to “Developer Options” and in the dialog box click “Accept”.
Option 2. Effective and simple
The above methods can easily scare any user with the complexity of the descriptions and the sheer number of actions that need to be taken to unlock a Google account on Samsung s7 or any other phone model from this manufacturer. Fortunately, Tenorshare has introduced a program to the software market that allows you to solve this issue no less quickly, but most importantly, without having to delve into complex technical operations. All you need to do is follow the program prompts and press the required interface buttons. As simple, fast and efficient as possible. these are the key features of Tenorshare 4uKey for Android.
So, to remove FRP lock after factory reset on your Samsung phone, follow further instructions.
Step 1 Download the installation file of the program from the official website of the developer and install it on your PC. Launch the program and connect your Samsung phone to your computer using a USB cable. In the main menu of the program, select the option “Remove Google Account Lock (FRP)”.
Attention: Before taking any further action, please read the important information:
- Your phone’s operating system will be updated to the latest available version.
- For normal operation, the battery charge of your phone must be at least 50%.
- The USB cable must be securely and correctly connected to the phone and PC.
Step 2 After the program recognizes the device, click Start uninstall
Step 3 Download Bypass FRP APK and install Bypass FRP APK on your phone according to the instructions in the program window.
Step 4 Set the unlock pattern and reboot your phone
Step 5 Successfully bypass FRP
In newer versions of Android OS, you will need to verify your Google account after every factory reset. This feature provides Samsung phone owners with additional protection against intruders, but at the same time, it is a cause for their concern. If you don’t know how to bypass FRP protection on your own Samsung phone, then in our article you will find a detailed description of the best ways to take back control of the device.
Update 2020-11-20 / Update for Unlock Android Phone