How to Unlock Huawei Phone by Password
Hardware Hard Reset
There are 2 main ways to unlock your Huawei tablet by factory resetting it:
- the first approach involves using the recovery menu;
- the second will allow you to do without opening additional windows, since it requires only pressing a few buttons.
The first approach is preferred as it is seen by the kob and mediapad developers as a basic way to solve problems. The second option is used only in cases where the first method did not bring the desired result.
How to unlock your Huawei tablet if you forgot your pattern?
Despite the developers’ attempts to complicate unlocking the phone, there are several ways to regain access to the device:
- first of all, users are able to reset forgotten data using a Google account;
- you can also succeed by resetting the settings to the factory level.
In addition, in the most difficult situations, owners can contact Huawei Support. To do this, you will have to visit the official website of the company (in Russian) and, by filling out a special form, describe the current situation to the support staff. Then it remains to use the instructions received and eliminate the existing restrictions.
If you can’t use your Google account, all that remains is to reset the tablet. But users should take into account that such actions will lead to the complete loss of all information stored on the device. It will not be possible to return it later, therefore, in order not to lose important information and files, it is recommended to make a regular backup and store the necessary photos, videos and contacts in the cloud storage. Such actions ensure that the necessary information is not lost in unpleasant situations.
To reset Huawei settings to the factory level and reset a forgotten PIN code, you need to:
- first turn off the device, preparing it for reset;
- hold down for a while (about 10 seconds) the gadget power button and volume down;
- wait for the recovery menu to appear on the screen;
- switch (using the volume keys) to the Wipe data / Factory Setting item;
- select the mentioned item with the tablet power button and confirm the decision by selecting the line Yes. delete all data in the next window;
- after removing user settings, it remains to restart the tablet by activating the reboot item.
Then the user will have to re-configure the phone.
How to unlock your Huawei tablet if you forgot your pattern and number password
How to unlock a Huawei tablet without using a pattern is a question that can baffle even experienced users. The developers have made unlocking as difficult as possible to ensure the safety of the personal data of the owner of the gadget. As a result, access to the device will be returned without knowing the correct digital password, it will not work.
To simplify the use of the tablet and avoid the aforementioned troubles, it is worth worrying about creating other unlocking methods in advance. Using your fingerprint will allow you not to worry about possible mistakes when entering the key. But it’s better to come up with a memorable code so that you never run into problems and never forget your password.
Recovery via mail
The most convenient way to recover your password is to use your Google account. To use your account and reset forgotten data, you will need:
- several times in a row (5) enter the wrong key;
- wait until the inscription “forgot the pattern” appears;
- click on the above question and wait for the transition to the next page;
- log in to your Google account by entering your username and password to enter;
- follow the recommendations and instructions.
If the owner of the gadget cannot log in, follow the link located just below the authorization fields. They will help restore forgotten combinations.
The second way to unlock your Huawei tablet if you forget your password is to do a hard reset without using recovery. To carry out a Hard Reset, you will need:
- after turning off the device, hold down all 3 gadget control keys;
- when the splash screen appears on the screen, release the power button while holding the rest;
- when the “Android” robot appears, the volume up button is released, but the down key continues to be held down;
- after a strip appears under the robot, the last key is released.
The described actions are enough to achieve the desired result.
Smart Look is an additional way to unlock the screen when you don’t need to enter a password. Suitable for devices that are supposed to unlock by photo, fingerprint and smart unlock. Thus, the user will not need to think about how to act if he forgot the password. he always has the unlocking data with him.
How to unlock your Huawei tablet if you forgot your pattern
There are several options to unlock your Huawei tablet if you forgot your password. For example, via SMS. But this method is available only to prudent users who have downloaded the SMS Bypass program in advance with superuser rights.
- Download the application for free from Google Play, install on the device.
- Allow access to files.
- Come up with a secret code in the application;
- Send a message from another gadget to your number: “reset secret code”.
Protect from intruders simply if you come up with complex code.
With Android 2.2 and below, you can try to fix the problem with a phone call.
- Take another device, call the number that is tied to the tablet.
- After the device will allow you to open the application, select “Options”. “Protection”. “Screen lock”.
- Change the pattern to another.
There is a second option for using a phone call. Try making a call from a locked tablet. If this succeeds, the system will provide access to the desktop for a few seconds. With a quick response, the user can select “Options” and thus restore the pattern.
What is a password / PIN code on a phone
A PIN is a special code used to prevent unauthorized use. Such a password must be made up of memorable characters, since an incorrect combination entered multiple times will lock the device. Therefore, many tablet users, in order not to press extra keys during the transportation of the device, buy a special cover-cover. Or they know exactly what to do if they forgot the digital password and have already managed to block the gadget.
Hardware Hard Reset
Hard Reset. (hard reset). hard reset of the device by pressing certain keys. The function is performed in several ways.
How to unlock your Huawei tablet if you forgot your pattern and number password
“How to unlock a Huawei tablet” is a common question among users of MediaPad, a new device from the company. Blocking is a forced action when you don’t want the gadget in your to continue living its life. There are two ways to lock the updated KOD line. a pattern and a set of numbers.
The second method consists of the following steps:
- Turn off the machine.
- Press three keys simultaneously: volume down and volume up, “Off”.
- Release the “Shutdown” key, continue to hold the remaining two buttons.
- Next, a green robot will appear. this is a signal to release the volume up key.
- After the bar appears at the bottom of the screen, release all keys.
The gadget should start without asking for a password, but also without saving personal data.
If you have any questions or complaints. let us know
Recovery via mail
You can unlock your Huawei tablet via Gmail by following these steps:
- enter data incorrectly more than five times;
- wait for the system to automatically display a window asking you to enter an email address;
It is important to enter your email before @. After opening an account, follow the further instructions: follow the link, use a temporary password, enter a new password. All previously saved data remains unchanged.
The first method, in addition to the main goal, also allows you to eliminate graphical blocking. Assumes the following actions:
- turning off the tablet;
- simultaneous clamping of one volume control and “Off” keys;
- holding until the system menu appears;
- using the volume control button to select Wipe data / Factory Setting;
- confirmation of reset by clicking on Yes-delete all data;
- return to factory settings.
Potential problems and solutions
For maximum safety, you must:
- make a backup of important data;
- set up smart unlocking using personal data;
- write the PIN code to another device or notebook, share the data with a person you trust.
If even after all the launch options it was not possible to unlock the tablet, contact the service center.
Restoring access through a Google account
After entering the wrong password, Honor and Huawei are locked for 60 seconds. Subsequent attempts block the device for half an hour, with a subsequent increase in time. During these periods, you can only activate emergency calls.
But the user needs to click “Forgot your password?” And then:
- enter data to open e-mail;
- confirm the entered data.
This method requires a stable internet connection. You can also use Wi-Fi or mobile internet.
How to unlock Honor and Huawei smartphone if forgot password / key?
“How to unlock Honor and Huawei phone if forgot password?”. an important question in 2020, when it was not possible to remember the secret combination. The user is at a loss as to what he could have indicated. He begins to randomly introduce ill-conceived combinations, further aggravating the situation. Read about the solution to this problem below.
How to unlock your phone with a fingerprint
To unlock the phone with your fingerprint, you need to touch the special reader (located on the back panel) with your index finger. There are backup options. a pattern or a code; Smart unlocking offers alternative options.
Writes an error when entering the recovery, what to do?
Eliminating the difficulty at the beginning of use is possible after installing custom firmware. As source. w3bsit3-dns.com. If the problem persists, contact a service center. Experts will help you recover.
Full factory reset via Recovery
- turn on the phone;
- simultaneously hold down the volume rocker and reboot;
- upon displaying the manufacturer’s logo, lower the buttons;
- wait until the smartphone restarts;
- perform the transition Wipe data / factory reset “/ Wipe data / factory reset
Confirm the operation. On older models, you need to press the buttons that are located on the side. On new products, buttons with these functions are located on the sensor itself.
What to do if you forgot your Private Space password?
To solve this problem, Android offers an alternative. to answer simple questions. They are installed when you first turn on the gadget. If you did not do this initially, the only option to fix the problem is to delete.
How to Unlock Huawei and Honor Phone if Forgot Password
Methods for unlocking Huawei and Honor phones, if you forgot the pattern, are a little similar on any Android.
There are several options:
- Google account. an easy option for Jimail mail owners;
- factory reset. requires more attention, but is also possible.
The first option functions after pressing the “Forgot the access code?” Button. But on newer gadgets, this option is simply not displayed. The second option involves the complete deletion of data.
Another way to unlock is the ADB program, which offers to customize Android using a PC. But the method only works with “USB Debugging”.
- Download Android Studio.
- Open the TEMP folder.
- Double click on Android-sdk.7z.
- Extract platform-tools to any other location, and then drag to the root of the C drive.
- Change the folder name in ADB to make it easier to use later.
- Connect the device and new drivers to it.
If automatic drivers were not taken into account in the manufacture, then install the universal version. by downloading the Google USB Driver using the Device Manager.
- Activate the command line by pressing Win R.
- Write cmd in the line, confirm “OK”.
To reset the digital password, open the ADB folder, in the command line, enter cd c: / adb.
Next, write the code as in the picture. Reboot your device. The gadget, before entering the codes, may ask for root rights. To get them you need to unblock Bootloader.
If you have any questions or complaints. let us know
- Download Android SDK.
- Unzip the file;
- Select Android SDK Platform-tools in the open window.
- Select Install Packages, “Accept license / Android SDK Manager.
- Open “Settings, select” About phone “.
- Click on “Build number” until you become a developer.
- Click on “USB Debugging”.
Go to emui.huawei.com/en/plugin.php?id=unlockmod=detail. To display the code:
- turn off the gadget;
- wait until the smartphone starts working in Fastboot;
- connect a mobile gadget via USB to a PC;
Enter the Android SDK and hold Shift and write the command.
There are additional ways to unlock the screen, without using a password. Smart Look. It is used on devices that accept face, fingerprint reading as a security code. With this function, you don’t have to think about what to do if you can’t remember your password. The smartphone always accepts the owner’s personal ID.
To set up smart unlock, the user needs to follow the instructions:
- open “Settings”;
- perform the transition “Security and privacy” / “Fingerprint” or Face recognition “.
There may be difficulties when activating the ways to unlock Honor and Huawei phone. about them below.
Restoring access to a smartphone using a Google account
In this case, resetting the pattern is the easiest. A prerequisite is the presence of an account on this service. For smartphone owners who use Google Market, this condition is met automatically.
The procedure is as follows:
It is necessary to enter a graphic picture until the system prompts you to wait half a minute, and most importantly, you will see the button “Forgot your password?”
Press it and enter your e-mail, meaning Google mail, and the password to it.
Click “Sign in”.
Your phone is unlocked!
- Do not remember your Google account password. recover it on another device that has a connection to the Network using standard actions.
- There is no other device. the procedure is as follows:
press “Emergency call”;
select Service Test. Wlan;
connect to the Internet or available Wi-Fi;
restore access to your account using standard actions.
Important: This unlock option is relevant for Android 5.0 and older systems. In updated smartphones, the protection is stricter. The user is prompted not to go to his own Google account, but to erase all data.
How to unlock your phone: 5 ways that work
A modern phone, due to the many tasks it performs, contains a lot of personal, and sometimes confidential information. Therefore, many owners of their gadgets are trying to somehow secure it with the help of various locks. Now for smartphones on Android, graphical locking has become popular: to gain access to the contents of a mobile device, you need to draw a certain figure on the touchscreen with your finger. What if you forgot this password? How do I unlock my phone or delete a forgotten pattern? Do not despair, there is more than one way out!
What to do if you forgot your pattern?
The creators of Android provided an obvious option. an intricate figure that the user himself invented will be forgotten and he will lose access to his favorite gadget. Therefore, there are several ways to restore it when locked. They differ in the degree of complexity and conditions. you need to have a device with Internet access, a Google account, possession of certain skills, etc. Let’s list what you can do if your Android phone is locked in order of increasing complexity of the actions performed:
- Unblocking with your Google account
- Reset all settings.
- By discharging the battery.
- Deleting a special file.
- Service Center Help.
There are many options, but it’s safe to say that the phone will be unlocked. Now more about these methods, so that users can choose the best one for themselves or prepare in advance.
Important: The MOYO.ua website warns that the listed methods in some cases can lead to data loss or malfunction of the smartphone. The best way out if you lose your password is to contact the service center. You can use all the unlocking methods given in the material, but if you are ready to take the risk.
Reset all settings
Attention! In this case, you will lose all the information that is on the hard drive of your smartphone. You can save only the data that is on the memory card, which must first be removed.
The reset process for each brand of smartphone is different. But fundamentally, the Samsung reset algorithm does not differ from the Lenovo, Prestigio or Huawei algorithm. Its essence is to use the Recovery menu. In order to get into it, in some gadgets, you must simultaneously press the volume and power buttons. In others, there are other combinations, for example, in Huawei, this is a combination of volume, center and power buttons, while in Prestigio it is enough to simultaneously press the power and home buttons. We strongly recommend that you find out how to get to the Recovery menu on your gadget model.
In the Recovery menu, go along the path: wipe / factoru reset. delete all user data. rebot system now. The volume buttons are used as a joystick, and the selection is with the power button. But once again we emphasize. in this case, all information from the hard disk is deleted. It is necessary to resort to this method in case of force majeure, when you urgently need to call, there is no internet or other gadget at hand.
Important: Choosing the wrong item or not following the sequence can “break” the operating system. And then there will be no choice but to visit the service center. Also, before using this method, it is worth removing the memory card and SIM in order to save all the data they contain.
How to unlock a phone locked with a graphic key by discharging the battery
Wait until the battery is discharged. To speed up the process, it is necessary to “torment” the battery so that the screen is constantly glowing. When the charge remains a few percent, the phone will notify about this and open a menu with power settings, that is, the lock will be removed. You need to quickly find the page with security settings in the menu and disable the lock. If there is no outlet nearby, for example, on a hike, you can recharge the gadget using the Power bank.
And if there is no time to wait for the battery to discharge, can it take several hours? Go to the next unlock method!
Note: This item is relevant for later versions of Android. In smartphones of 2018-2019, it is not always possible to go to the settings through the low battery notification. Most often, the system redirects the user to the page for entering a pattern or pin.
Unlocking by deleting the gesture.key file
Unlocking your phone if you forgot your picture password by resetting all settings is a reliable, but rather painful method for the user. After all, sometimes very valuable information is lost. This can be avoided by knowing certain tricks.
The trick is as follows. You need to go to the Recovery menu. How to do this and how to navigate through it is described in the previous section. Then follow the path: Recovery. data. system. Find and delete gesture.key in this folder. After restarting the phone, the lock will be unlocked.
There are times when there is no Recovery Mod option in the phone. This option is only guaranteed on Samsung devices. You can do without it, but this requires a computer. You connect your smartphone to it via USB in storage mode and use it to delete it. The desired file can be found through the search.
Important: With this method, as with the previous one, you should be extremely careful. If done incorrectly, you can turn your smartphone into a regular brick.
Unlocking via service center
In fact, this is the easiest way. You take the locked phone to a service center and there they will carry out its non-warranty repair. This method has two drawbacks:
- you will spend quite a lot of time on this, especially if they do not immediately get down to work;
- it will cost you a certain amount of money. it depends on the smartphone model and the appetite of the service center.
The above methods of unlocking an Android smartphone are within the power of everyone. In order for the situation with a forgotten graphic key to bring you a minimum of inconvenience, we recommend that you adhere to the following rules:
- It is necessary to write down passwords for phones somewhere. Nobody canceled the notebook yet.
- Know in advance what to do (get ready for it) if your Android phone gets locked.
- Choose the best way to unlock based on your situation.
- Don’t panic. You will succeed!
Additional ways to unlock Android if you forgot your pattern password in the video:
Rollback to factory settings
If the above methods did not help unlock the tablet / smartphone, or when devices are connected to a PC, it remains in charging mode, you will need to reset the operating system to factory settings:
- Turn off your smartphone by holding down the lock button.
- To turn it on, simultaneously hold down the lock button and the volume swing up and down. Keep the keys pressed until the Recovery menu appears.
- Using the volume down button, go down to “Wipe data / factory reset”.
- Press the lock key, then select “Yes. delete all user data” and click the lock again.
After rebooting, preinstalled applications will remain in the smartphone’s memory. There is no need to remove the lock. the system will be in a state of the “box”.
Before rolling back the OS, we recommend charging your smartphone or connecting it to a charger. Disconnecting the phone during the system restore process can lead to a failure in the installation of important files and turn the device into a “brick”.
For smartphones with root rights
The last method of gaining access to the phone without losing data is possible only on devices with Root:
- Download an archive with a file manager to your computer, which provides access to the internal files of the system. Aroma File Manager will do.
- Connect your smartphone to PC and copy the archive to the root folder of the device or memory card (if any).
- Run the Android Recovery menu. Disconnect your smartphone, then reconnect it while holding down the lock key and volume up and down buttons.
- In the menu that opens, specify the path to the archive location and run it manually.
- Then follow the path “data / system”.
- Delete the key file.
How to unlock a Huawei phone if you forgot your pattern password
If you’ve forgotten the pattern on your Huawei smartphone, there are several ways to bypass security and gain access to your personal files. Let’s look at the safe method first, then move on to the last resort with data loss.
How to bypass Google blocking
This option provides an active connection to the mobile Internet or Wi-Fi point:
- Enter the pattern on your phone until you exhaust all input attempts.
- Click on the inscription “Forgot your pattern”.
- Enter your Google account login and password in the window that appears.
- Follow the instructions to reset your picture password.
If internet access is disabled on your Huawei smartphone, please do the following:
- On the lock screen, tap Emergency call.
- Enter the access code to enter the engineering menu ### or #.
- Click on “Service tests. WLAN”.
- Connect to an active hotspot over Wi-Fi.
A similar method works on certain devices, but with different ways to solve the problem:
- Continue entering your pattern until you finally lock the device.
- Two buttons will appear at the bottom, click on “Backup”.
- Enter the PIN previously set.
The password will be reset, after which you can set it again in the settings or refuse it completely, so that such a mess does not appear again.
Bypassing the lock using a PC
A convenient way to unlock your pattern using a PC or laptop:
- Download and install HiSuite software from Huawei official website.
- Connect your smartphone to PC using a USB cable.
- Launch the HiSuite program, open “Contacts”. “My E-mail”.
- Expand the notification shade.
- Launch the menu with smartphone settings.
- Disable picture password protection.
Some of the above methods may be irrelevant on smartphones from Huawei and Honor, which went on sale in 2018-2019. If the problem cannot be resolved by yourself, please contact Huawei Service Provider for assistance.
Also on the site there is a more review article on how to unlock a Huawei phone.
Restoring access through factory reset
The easiest way to remove the digital password is to use the “Hard Reset” function. Hard reboot is effective on almost all devices.
- First you need to turn off your smartphone.
- To bring up a specific menu, simultaneously hold and hold the volume up and power button. You can release them when you see the Android icon on the phone display.
- Next, a menu will open where you need to select the inscription “Wipe Data”.
- You need to confirm the selected actions.
- After that, the smartphone will start to reboot itself. Do not interrupt this action.
- When the device turns on again, its operating system will appear as if you just bought a phone.
As you can see, this option is simple, and even a beginner can do it. After some simple steps, you can use your phone again. Only one drawback, after this operation you will lose absolutely all the data that was on the device.
If you’ve made backups before, then there’s nothing to be afraid of. All the necessary information can be restored from the cloud storage.
How to unlock your Huawei phone if you forgot your password
After buying a smartphone, almost every user tries to protect his personal information from strangers using a pin code. This can be a digital password, graphic code, fingerprint unlock and other options. But sometimes a nuisance happens when the password is forgotten, and the user himself cannot access his data. This article will tell you how to unlock your Huawei phone, what you need to do, and whether you can reset your password without losing data.
Is it possible to restore access if unlocked by fingerprint
When the fingerprint scanner does not work, and if you forgot the password, you can still restore access to your smartphone. These are some of the easiest password recovery options since you don’t even need to pick up your smartphone.
- Sign in with laptop or PC Google account.
- Enter your account details. The main condition is that this data coincides with the account that is activated on the smartphone.
- Follow the link https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager?hl=ru and agree to all terms.
- If all the data is entered correctly and match, the system will prompt you to reset or change the password to a new one and remove the pattern, if any.
After the steps taken, you can use the device without losing your data.
How to recover password without data loss
It is almost impossible to unlock a Huawei smartphone without losing data. If you have one of the phone models with an outdated version of EMUI, then Huawei unlocking will work without data loss. In this case, the Google account is used, which is linked to the phone.
On new phones with version EMUI 9.0, you can recover the password only through a factory reset. In this case, all information that was on the phone will be deleted.
How to restore access to Huawei via Gmail
If you have one of the older versions of a Huawei smartphone, then there is a chance to unlock the device without losing information. As a rule, such smartphones were released before 2015.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Enter the wrong password 5 times (Sometimes, when entering incorrect combinations, the correct one falls out purely by accident).
- After all attempts to enter a password, an inscription will appear on the screen prompting you to recover your PIN using your Google account.
- Use this option and sign in to your account. You will need to enter your username and password from your Google account.
- The smartphone display will display prompts instructions that must be strictly followed.
- After recovering your password and creating a new one, be sure to write it down in a safe place.
It is important to know that you can only reset your password using this method with an Internet connection. It can be mobile internet or Wi-Fi connection. If the Internet is disabled on the phone, this method will not work.
What to do if you can’t unlock your phone
In most cases, the above methods are effective. But still, sometimes problems can arise. If your Huawei smartphone is locked and you cannot remember the password, you can try to contact Support.
On the official website, you can contact the official representatives of the company. The site is in Russian, so there will be no problems in communication. You will have to explain the whole situation to specialists. So that you are not suspected of stealing someone else’s phone, you will need to provide the serial number of the phone, information from the device box, and also attach a receipt.
How to unlock Honor and Huawei phone if forgot password
Honor and Huawei are among the most popular smartphones based on the Android operating system, and it is on them that users most often forget the password to enter.
What to do if you forgot the password from your Honor or Huawei phone, you will find in this material. We will consider all methods with pictures in detail, we will solve this issue once and for all.
The previous material was devoted to how to unlock the phone if you forgot the password, there we examined how to do this for the most popular phone models. Today we will focus on resetting the password for devices of the Honor and Huawei brands.
Important! Unlocking a smartphone or tablet without a factory reset is impossible on new models with EMUI versions higher than 9. This is a feature of all new Android firmware.
Method 4. for EMUI below version 9
Enter the wrong password several times, the “Forgot password” button will appear. click it.
Enter the data from your Google account and then a new password. Confirm the action. Unfortunately, the method only works on devices with an old version of Android and EMUI.
Method 3. Smart Lock Function
Only works if you have previously configured this feature. When you turn it on, you do not need to enter a password to unlock the smartphone if a certain action is performed, for example, when connecting a Bluetooth device.
If you have not configured it, then only reset the settings. To avoid such problems in the future, enable it in the device security settings.
Method 1. reset settings via Recovery Mode
All your data will be deleted, the smartphone will return to its original state as it was when it was first started. Therefore, I recommend recovering data immediately from your Google account.
Turn off your smartphone completely by holding down the power button.
Hold two buttons at the same time: volume up and power.
As soon as the boot screen appears, release the power button, and after 3 seconds, when the menu items appear, release also the volume up button. The phone will enter Recovery Mode.
Use the touch screen to navigate the menu items, and if it does not work, use the volume and power buttons. Activate the item “Wipe data / factory reset” and confirm the action.
Then activate the item “Reboot system”. The device will reboot without asking for a PIN.
Method 2. factory reset via Google account
All user data will be erased, the phone will return to its original state. If the SD card is inserted into the device, then just in case, remove it.
Go to the address. https://www.google.com/android/find and enter your data from your Google account.
In the left column, click on the item “Clear device” and confirm the action, if asked to enter your data again. do it.
The phone will immediately clear as soon as it connects to the Internet, for example, to a Wi-Fi network or when you insert a valid SIM card with mobile Internet.
How to Unlock Honor and Huawei Phone
To do this, you definitely need to know the data from your Google account, if you have forgotten them, then I recommend reading the material on how to restore a Google account on Android, it is written in detail how this can be done.
These are the only working ways how to unlock Honor and Huawei phone. Also, you can always contact the official service center if there is still a guarantee and you will definitely be helped.
Reset Huawei from settings menu
Does the first option sound too difficult for you? Do not worry! If you don’t want to go into details and are still learning how to reset Huawei, then this next option is right for you. Instead of entering your device’s recovery menu, you can simply use the interface and reset your device in less time.
Enter the “Settings” option on your device and look for the “Backup and reset” option. It will either be in the “Personal” or “Advanced settings” tab (depending on the Android version). If you have a password on your phone, you will need to use it.
From there select the “Factory Data Reset” option.
The interface will let you know how the reset will work. You can still back up your data using a third party interface. Just click on the “Reset Device” button and the reset process will begin.
- The best budget smartphone of the summer of 2017 up to 15,000 rubles.
Reset Huawei with One Click. Preparation. reset Huawei
You wouldn’t start cooking before you cooked meat, would you? The same rule applies to your phone. Before you learn how to repair this Huawei device, there are several prerequisites that you should keep in mind. This is a basic list of things to help you prepare your phone before actually resetting your Huawei phone.
- Asus password, how to find out the password from the router and how to reset if forgot.
- Turn off your Huawei phone before reset.
- Make sure it has at least 70% battery life. Resetting your phone completely absorbs the battery, so to avoid any problem you must charge your phone.
- It may take a while to do a hard reset on your Huawei phone, but if you feel it is taking too long and it is frozen, you need to remove the battery and wait 10 seconds to reinstall the battery and restart the phone again. You should also make sure that your phone is not connected to a charger during this time.
- Back up your phone.
- Try clearing cache data from your phone before resetting. This will speed up the whole reboot process.
Now, let’s move on to how you can reset your Huawei phone using three simple methods.
Reset Huawei to factory settings, 5 ways to recover
While Androids are extremely popular devices, the problem is that they only start to lag behind after a few months. We know the eye roll, right? This is the case for most Android devices like Huawei y511. This is why people have problems with freezing, slow speed, poor battery backup, etc. It is also the reason most people keep their phone without photos and apps. However, most people don’t realize that resetting Huawei can fix many of your problems. Hard or soft reset on your Huawei phone can easily stop your phone from lagging by restarting apps and everything else on the phone. Nifty, yeah?
But how to properly restore your Huawei phone? Your first instinct might be to head to Google and do a quick search to find a tutorial on how to reset your phone. But don’t waste your time looking for tons of tutorials looking for the perfect one when we have three great solutions for you below.
While we of course have your back and want you to get your phone back and up and running again and again, there are a few things you need to know about rebooting your phone before you do. There are two types of reset, hard reset and soft reset.
A soft reset can be performed by simply turning off your phone and then turning it on after a few seconds. As a wise commercial once said, it’s that simple, a caveman can do it. On the other hand, a hard reset basically returns your phone to its original settings and a clean operating system. So whatever you can add to your phone you can kiss goodbye.
Download recovery package
How to Restore Your Huawei Phone in Android Recovery Menu
One of the easiest and most effective ways to reset any Android phone is by using the recovery menu. This is a manual way to reset your Huawei device so you can get the best results in less time. Follow the steps below to reset Huawei easily.
Remember what we mentioned above? Turn off your phone. When off, press the power, home and volume buttons at the same time. This will enable the Android Recovery menu.
After that, you will see a wide range of options. Use the volume up and down buttons to scroll until you see the “wipe data / factory reset” option.
Press the power button to select this option. Now wait.
After a while, the screen should be changed. Then select the “reboot system now” option. After the process is complete, the device will reboot.
Reset Huawei without Google credentials
However, without access to a Google account, you need to reset your device using external buttons. This procedure is model dependent, but typically involves holding down a combination of buttons at the same time until the device enters recovery mode. For example, Huawei’s Valiant and Vitria models require you to press the Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds until an Android robot with a red error icon appears on the screen. At this point, you can navigate the recovery menu using the Volume Up, Volume Down and Power buttons and select the option to erase the device.
Select “Reset Android Lock”
Download, install and run Huawei Data Recovery Utility and go to the ” Tools” section. Then select “Remove Android Lock Screen”, this will allow you to remove your PIN, Patterns, Password and Fingerprint passwords. Then connect your Android device and click “Get Started” to get started.
- The best budget smartphone of summer 2017, June, July
Reset Huawei via Google Android
Android Manager can find, lock and erase Huawei smartphone by searching features on most Huawei Android phones. Sign in to the web app using your Gmail address and password (link under Resources) and. if you have more than one Android device registered with your account. select the correct device name from the drop-down menu at the top. Click the “Erase” button if the phone was installed by Google. It won’t work if you haven’t registered your phone in Android Manager before.