How To Unlink iPhone From Apple Id
You can delete the identifier through the company’s technical support service. The method will require considerable time from the user and at least basic knowledge of the English language. This method will help to untie the identifier without knowing someone else’s password.
In order to create a request in Support you will need:
- You must go to the support page at the following address: http://apple.com/support/feedback/;
- Then you need to fill out a special form and send it to technical support.
What does each field in the form mean:
- The first field “First name”. In this field you must enter your name;
- Second field “Last name”. In this field you must indicate your surname;
- The third field “Topic area”. In this field you must specify the topic of your request in Support. In this case it is necessary to select “How-to Troubleshooting” (Troubleshooting);
- The fourth field “Email Address”. You must enter your email address in this field;
- Fifth field “Subject”. In this field you must indicate the reason for contacting the technical support service. In the field you must indicate “I need to delete Apple ID”;
- The sixth field “Comments”. You must write a detailed comment (appeal) to the support service.
An example of a template looks like this:
Hallo Support Apple!
Recently I became owner Apple ID (email required) and due to some Personal Reasons He no longer needs me. Now I do not need to use the services that require Apple ID. Please, delete my Apple ID “.
“Hello Apple Support!
Recently, I became the owner of an Apple ID (www. @ Gmail.com), and for some reason, I no longer need it. Now I don’t need to use Apple ID services. Please delete my ID.
Interested in how to free up RAM on a computer. Article here.
After the letter has been sent, it remains to wait for the letter from the support service. A response from a support (support service) usually arrives in the mail within a few hours or several days.
In most cases, the removal of the ID is necessary when the phone was bought hand-held, and the former owner of the device did not bother to untie the Iphone from Apple ID before selling.
Instructions for unlinking Apple ID from Iphone
Apple has tightened security measures on its iPhone and iPad product lines to prevent attackers from using devices. In a strict order, product users must bind their devices to a personal ID.
The device is linked to an ID by activating the Find iPhone function through the iCloud cloud service. Thus, if this function is activated on a smartphone or tablet, then it is almost impossible to bypass the binding, even a full reset will not help.
Requirements for the request
The technical support service makes the following requirements for the ID removal request:
- The data that is filled out in the form must be strictly in English;
- In the item “Email address” you must specify exactly the address to which the ID was registered.
What is Apple ID
Apple ID is the so-called username that is required to perform certain actions related to purchasing content from the App Store, iTunes Store, as well as using the iCloud cloud service and providing technical support for devices.
Apple ID gives the user the opportunity to use:
Changing data in settings
Using the first method will not delete your existing account. The method implies changing the previously entered data when registering an account. The following data can be changed: date of birth, payment methods, physical address of residence.
You can change the data in the settings as follows:
- First of all, you need to launch the iTunes program;
- Then you need to go to the “iTunes Store” and click “Login”;
- Further, the user will be required to enter his personal ID and password;
What changes need to be made to your account settings:
- Apple ID field. This field contains the email address to which the identifier is linked. If the user wants to continue to use the existing mailbox in Apple services, then it must be replaced with another, but exclusively owned by him;
Then you can log into your account with a new ID and confirm it through the mailbox where the letter will be sent. After that, you can create a new personal identifier and use the data from the old account when registering.
If there is a need to delete an account, you can use several methods:
- The first method is to change the data in the account settings;
Itunes to help
Through iTunes, you can change user data. In this case, as already mentioned, the deletion of the “Apple ID” profile will not take place. You can change the data in the settings of the studied application. Then the smartphone will be unlinked from the profile.
Instructions for working with “iTunes” will look something like this:
- Install iTunes on Computer.
- Launch the application and go to the “Store” (we are talking about the iTunes Store).
- Click on the “Login” button. Enter login and password from Apple ID.
- Click on the profile identifier. A small menu will open. In it you need to click on the inscription “Account”.
- Make the necessary changes in the application settings. Please note that you cannot enter a non-existent email address. Therefore, to untie a smartphone from “Apple ID”, you will have to register an e-mail in advance.
- Confirm changes. A letter with a link will be sent to the specified mail. By clicking on it, the Apple ID will be linked to the new mailbox.
In fact, there is nothing difficult in the process. It is already clear how to remotely unlink an iPhone from Apple ID, as well as how you can use “iTunes” to accomplish the task. And what to do if the profile is blocked, and you need to get rid of it once and for all?
How to unlink iPhone from Apple ID? Unlinking via iTunes and support
Modern gadgets require certain knowledge from users. Without them, it will be difficult to manage even with an ordinary smartphone. And if we are talking about Apple products, then it is even more necessary to have the skills to work with the device. Otherwise, you can get not a multifunctional phone, but a gadget that is not able to maintain communication. Later in the article, we will talk about how to unlink an iPhone from an Apple ID. What features of the process should the owner remember? What is “Apple ID”?
Apple ID. This is.
First of all, we have to understand what component we are talking about. What is an Apple ID? Every iPhone owner can answer this question.
“Apple ID”. It is nothing more than a user profile. It is required to work with a mobile device. When selling a gadget, you must untie the Apple ID from the iPhone. This process is not too difficult.
The only reason why a subscriber might think about how to untie an iPhone from an Apple ID. It is the need to free up email for a new profile. But sometimes there is a need to completely get rid of the account. What does that require?
Unlinking via iCloud (remotely)
If the user is thinking about how to completely untie iPhone from Apple ID, he will have to work with a huge number of additional programs. For example, with the iCloud service. It allows you to save subscriber data and view them if necessary.
You often have to use remote deletion. This requires:
- Log in to the iCloud website from your computer.
- Log in to the system using your “Apple ID”.
- Select “Find iPhone”.
- Click on the “All devices” button. Select the required device from the list that appears.
- Click on “Erase iPhone”, then on “Remove from Account”.
This technique helps to decouple iCloud from your mobile device. This is just one of the options for bringing the idea to life. After all, a SIMilar operation can be performed from a gadget.
About removal methods
It is important to understand that there are several options for the development of events. It all depends on the situation. Unlinking today is done in only a few ways. Namely:
- Via iTunes;
- By contacting Support.
These procedures allow you to permanently get rid of your Apple ID. In addition, you can SIMply re-link the profile to another mail. This procedure will free up the e-mail for the new account, while allowing you to keep the old one.
There are several more ways to remove Apple ID. They will be discussed further. In fact, all of these techniques can help bring the task to life.
Then only one solution will help. Applying to Support. This alignment requires more time. But it allows you to get rid of “Apple ID” irrevocably. Before contacting, it is recommended to think about your actions several times.
How to unlink a found iPhone from Apple ID? This is not easy to do. But you can get rid of your account in a few clicks. It is enough to follow the instructions:
- Go to the page for generating a request in Support Apple.
- Fill in all the fields in the prescribed form.
- Click on the “Submit Suggestion” button.
You can wait for the completion of the procedure. It usually takes about 14-15 days to delete a profile. Therefore, the process of unlinking an iPhone from Apple ID is considered a long one. The described process is one of a kind, allowing you to get rid of a profile without the possibility of its restoration.
Delete from phone
How to Unlink iPhone 6S from Apple ID? To do this, you must not only change your e-mail or permanently abandon your profile, but also log out of it on your gadget. The remote method has already been reviewed.
If your mobile device is “at hand”, you can proceed as follows:
- Go to “Settings”. “iCloud”.
- Click on the “Exit” button and confirm the deletion of the existing information.
- Go to “Settings”. “General”. “Reset”.
- In the menu that appears, select “Erase content and settings”.
- Confirm operation.
Nothing else is required. Your iPhone account will be reset. How to unlink an iPhone from an Apple ID using iTunes or support? What tips will help to bring the task to life?
About the requirements for the application
The request to remove Apple ID involves following certain rules. Only if they are observed, the application will be processed and give results. What to look for?
To answer how to untie an iPhone from an Apple ID, you must follow the following rules for writing an application in Support:
- The language to write in. English. Requests written in Russian will not be processed.
- E-mail Address. This is the field that indicates the mail linked to the “Apple ID” account.
- Subject. The reason for petition. It is recommended to write something like “I want to delete my Apple ID” here.
- Comment. Field for user comments. It usually describes the reason for deleting the profile. For example, phone theft. It is not necessary to write a comment, but it is desirable.
Lack of knowledge of the English language. No reason to be disappointed. You can use online translators to translate your Apple ID removal request into a foreign language. You don’t need to worry about spelling and punctuation. Even a student is able to write a competent letter in Support.
Some time after the request has been processed, a confirmation letter for deleting the profile will be sent to the specified e-mail. Only after clicking on the link, you can consider “Apple ID” untethered from the iPhone by 100%.
Practice shows that to quickly unlink the Apple ID profile, it is preferable to use iTunes and change email. This is the most suitable option. After all, submitting an application to Support can fail. Sometimes users, for one reason or another, are denied the removal of “Apple ID”. Success is not achieved on the first try. Therefore, it sometimes takes months to remove an Apple ID. From now on, it is clear how to untie a locked iPhone from Apple ID.
How to unlink iPad or iPhone from Apple ID
If you plan to sell your smartphone or tablet running on iOS software, be sure to unlink the gadget from your Apple account. The fact is that without this, the new owner of the iPad or iPhone will be able to gain full access to your personal data and applications. Although many users of iOS software do not know how to untie the iPad on their own, if you follow the detailed instructions, everything can be done not only efficiently, but also quite quickly. First of all, you need to take care of the correct implementation of the following points:
- Removing data about iPad or iPhone from iCloud;
- Remove iPad or iPhone from Apple ID.
How to unbind a device from Apple ID
- To unlink the gadget from your Apple account, you need the latest version of the iTunes software component.
- In the iTunes Store section, you will need to find an item called “Account” and use your personal data to log in.
- A window with the Device Management function will open on the working area. In the drop-down list, you must select your smartphone or tablet and confirm the deletion. If you change Apple gadgets and devices quite often, keep in mind that you can install the purchased program in the App Store on only five different devices. The sixth installation will require you to re-purchase the product.
Apple has made sure that users of modern products can access the list of active devices at any time convenient for them, as well as, at their discretion, eliminate unnecessary components and add new purchases to the list:
- To do this, you need to go to idmsa.Apple.com and log in with your username and password with Apple ID.
- Then go to the Edit Products tab. In the list that appears, if necessary, you can edit devices or applications.
- You can add a new component to the list of gadgets using the Add Products command and entering the product serial number.
How to remove from iCloud
- First you need to log into your account on the official website of the system. Icloud.
- Then, through a special function, search for a device.
- When a list of gadgets appears in the upper half of the screen, in order to untie the given component, you will need to select from it exactly what is to be removed.
- Removing an iPad or iPhone from iCloud will be performed correctly only if it is offline. It is enough to execute the command Remove from Find iPad.
How to unlink Apple ID from device using Activation Lock service
Developers from the Dutch company ChronicUnlocks delighted Apple users with new possibilities in the field of unlinking devices from Apple ID. Such a pleasant innovation is the Activation Lock function, designed to lock the iCloud component.
The work of the new service allows you to protect owners of smartphones and tablets from theft of devices and their re-activation by fraudsters. The gadget is linked to the owner’s Apple ID account based on the iCloud system. The only drawback of Activation Lock is that the functionality is disabled only when a special request is made to Apple. There is a special instruction for deactivating the gadget using the client’s personal data located in iCloud. Problems with unlocking a smartphone may arise for those users who, for one reason or another, have lost access to their account.
Disabling the Activation Lock function can only be performed for those tablets and smartphones that are included in the list of missing or stolen devices. That is why the use of the “Find iPhone” function is recommended only in cases where a person has really lost the gadget or found it stolen. Icloud service blocking is a paid service. 150.
Disable Apple ID from smartphone
First you need to go through Settings to the Apple cloud resource. Icloud. Having done this, you should scroll the window to the very end and double-click on the Exit button.
Then the system will ask you what to do with the data stored in the cloud. All this, of course, must also be removed. Here iOS will ask you to enter your Apple ID password to confirm the deletion. And you need to be ready for this.
In theory, after these actions, your device is untethered from the Apple ID of the previous owner. However, in order to be absolutely sure that during the next update, the smartphone will not ask you to enter a password you do not know, you should do something else.
Go to Settings. General. Reset and select the “Erase Content and Settings” tab. After that, the system can again request to enter the password of the previous owner. Do this, then click “Erase iPhone”.
Now all the data of the previous owner has been deleted and you can attach the device to your account with a clear conscience.
How to untie iPhone from Apple ID: step by step instructions
Let’s imagine a hypothetical, but no less frequent situation: they gave you an iPhone to use, gave it, or leased it. First and foremost is to decouple it from the previous owner’s ID. We will tell you how to do this in this post.
Almost anyone, even the most novice user of Apple products, knows that Apple ID is an individual access to all services of the company, which, moreover, allows, if necessary, to find a lost device and prevents a thief from using it. But what if you got a used iPhone with an unlocked ID? What to do in order not to end up with a very expensive and beautiful brick instead of a phone?
How to remove a smartphone from iCloud
Consider the opposite situation: you sold or donated your smartphone and now you are asked to unlock it from your Apple ID. At the same time, you do not have the smartphone itself; the new owner already has it. It’s all SIMple.
First, go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID. Then you should go to the “Find iPhone” section. In it, you need to select “All devices” and then. In the list that appears. Find the smartphone that you want to untie. Click “Erase iPhone” and then confirm your decision. After that, the site will ask you to enter your Apple ID password.
After that, when you turn on the device, it will be completely cleared of your data, and, accordingly, it will be untied from your ID.
If the smartphone is tied to your ID, but it is impossible to access the Internet from it (after all, this happens), then your actions will be the same, but the phone itself will then need to be reflashed in DFU mode.
Previously. Until 2017. Any Apple device could be checked on iCloud Activation Lock according to the individual IMEI of the device, but now Apple has covered up this possibility, motivating it with security requirements. Well, in the end, they know better how to protect us.
Important. If suddenly you purchased a used iPhone at the ad, the responsibility for ensuring that it is completely cleaned and ready for use lies solely with the buyer. If your smartphone is locked after the next reboot, there is no other way to unlock it, except by contacting the previous owner. And don’t trust scammers who promise you to unlock your smartphone without an Apple ID. There is no such way.
This is the most difficult and time-consuming method, but it has certain advantages, because this is the only option for carrying out an operation if you cannot use a computer or you need to completely delete your account without the possibility of recovery.
The “decoupling” process in this case is as follows:
- You must go to apple.com/support;
- Fill in all the fields of the questionnaire;
- Submit the questionnaire by clicking “SubmitSuggestion”.
Also, it should be noted that when unlinking the iPhone, there are certain requirements when filling out the questionnaire:
- The email address is the one that the Apple ID was registered with;
- In the “Subject” line, you must enter any phrase about what you want to delete;
- “Comment”. A field in which you must write a short letter about why you want to delete the application. In the letter you can specify any reasons, for example, that you want to donate a smartphone or sell it.
If there is no answer for a long time, then do not worry, it may come in a few weeks. The answer is sent to the mail, which is specified when creating the appeal. The letter will contain either a refusal or a link to a release. This completes the whole process, and after clicking on the link, the Apple ID is completely deleted.
Delete via iTunes
To remove Apple ID using the special iTunes application, you need:
- A computer;
- Internet connection.
The process itself is quite SIMple, does not require special knowledge and does not take much time. To carry out this procedure, you need to do the following:
- Run the application on a personal computer;
- Open an Apple ID;
- Go to iTunesStore;
- Go down the page and find “Account”;
- Click “Device Management”, then “Delete” and the last to select “Done”.
This concludes the whole process, as you can see, it takes a few minutes and does not cause any difficulties.
How to Untie Iphone from Apple ID?
When selling a smartphone, each user needs to untie their gadget from a special service that limits its capabilities. Otherwise, the new user will not be able to fully use all the functionality of the gadget. In addition, the owner of the device may need such a procedure, for example, to release an email address and register a new account. At the moment, there are only two options for unlinking the phone from the Apple service: you can contact Support or make changes manually using iTunes. How to untie an Iphone from Apple correctly, we will talk further.
Linking a new phone
If you want to bind a new ID, then you will need to carry out additional operations. On appleid.Apple.com, click the Edit button. After that, the browser will open where, after authorizing and selecting the page, the iPhone owner can make all the necessary adjustments for himself. The new email must be active and genuine as the linking process must be confirmed. The confirmation link comes in a letter that is sent to the mail.
It should be noted that before you sell any Apple device, you must unlink it from your Apple ID. This allows you to keep personal data from unauthorized access by new owners. Also, it allows new owners to access various functions of their smartphone.
Linking and unlinking gadgets, including iPhones, is a must for every Apple model. The purchased application can be installed on five devices. If you need more, you will have to buy it again. In order to reduce your expenses, you can untie your old phone and attach a new one. Also, such a procedure can help if iTunes gives an error.
Second way. Contacting Support
This method is longer and more complex, but it has its advantages. It becomes the only one if you do not have access to a personal computer and, accordingly, to iTunes. In addition, if you want to delete Apple ID “with the ends”, without a chance of recovery, then this can be done only through technical support.
So how do you unlink your iPhone from Apple ID through support? Not easy, but quite real:
- We go to the site http://apple.com/support/feedback/.
- We fill in the fields that are offered to us (marked “required”. Required).
- Click on the button “Submit Suggestion”.
Now let’s figure out the intricacies of filling out the questionnaire:
- We indicate the real email. Exactly the one to which the Apple ID is registered.
- In the “Subject” block (the subject of the appeal) we write some phrase in the spirit of: “I wanna delete my Apple ID”.
- In the “Comment” block, we write a more or less detailed letter about why we want to delete the account at all. Applications without explanation are rarely approved, so you need to try here. You can write that you want to give your phone to your brother, or just put it up for sale.
You should not write honestly that you just want to register again. Moderators may consider this reason insufficiently significant, resulting in a refusal to unlink. But you can refer to personal reasons. This works much more often. If your knowledge of the English language is not enough to create a intelligible commentary, then just write it in Russian and translate it via Google Translate. Use short dry phrases, and the moderator will understand you.
It will take a long time to wait for an answer. Sometimes for several days, sometimes for several weeks. Sooner or later, an answer will be sent to the e-mail that was specified when creating the appeal. This is either a refusal (less often), or a link to a decoupling (much more often).
That’s all. As you can see, the procedure is long and not very SIMple, but it allows you to delete Apple ID completely and irrevocably. Sometimes this is useful. For example, if you cannot control your spending on applications or give an iPhone to a child who, for obvious reasons, cannot be allowed in the AppStore.
First way. Unlink via iTunes
Practice shows that detachment and attachment is necessary for people who change iPhone like gloves. As you know, once purchased an application can be installed on only 5 devices, and then you will have to buy it again. To avoid wasting money, you can SIMply untie the old unused smartphone via iTunes and bind a new one instead. That’s all! Save money and SIMplify your life with just a few clicks.
Also, sometimes iTunes will throw an error. This happens in certain cases, the pattern of which is known only to the “tuna” itself. The error description says that the smartphone model must be activated. Say, it is already tied to some mail and has an identifier, but the procedure must be repeated. To get rid of this error and safely log into iTunes, you need to complete the unlink procedure completely. How to do it?
Here’s what you need for this:
- Computer (Mac / PC);
- Iphone to be untied;
- Internet connection.
In fact, there is nothing complicated in the unbind procedure:
Click “edit on appleid.Apple.com.” after which the web browser will open the site where, after selecting the country and authorization, you can make the necessary adjustments.
The new email address must be real and active, as the unlink procedure must be confirmed. The confirmation link will be in the letter, which will come to the new mail.
And here you can read how to create an Apple ID without linking a credit card
Do not forget that before selling any Apple device, it must be unlinked from the Apple ID. Firstly, it will save from unauthorized access to personal data by the new owner. Secondly, this will give the new owner access to all the functions of the smartphone, and he will not be unhappy with the purchase.
How to Unlink iPhone from Apple ID?
Many iPhone users ask themselves this question, and for several good reasons. Firstly, you may need this when freeing up your email address to register a new account. Secondly, during the pre-sale preparation of the device, for the sake of their own safety, as well as to avoid unnecessary hemorrhoids for your buyer, who can spoil the joy of the purchase with an untethered iPhone.
There are 2 main ways to unbind:
- Manual data change via iTunes in the account management menu;
- Create a Support Apple ticket.
As a conclusion
Unlinking an iPhone from Apple ID manually takes a few minutes, and unlinking via support takes a few days. However, each of the options can be useful in certain cases. As you can see, the procedure is not very complicated, and all it requires of you is minimal effort.
That’s probably all, next time we will learn to untie iPhone from iCloud.
Unlinking iPhone from accounts is a must when selling or buying an iPhone. This must be done not only for security reasons, because there is a risk of losing access to the device, but also for the comfort of use. Having cleared the phone of old data, accounts and other files, a person who bought an iPhone from their hands gets a clean device with factory settings. It becomes possible to customize the system taking into account all the preferences of the new user. Above, there are several instructions to help you reset and delete unnecessary profiles.
Removing a device from an iCloud account
There are two options to remove your phone from your iCloud account. How to do this using the iCloud.com website is described above. Let’s see how to do this directly using the phone:
- Go to the device settings and click on the account window at the top of the screen.
- Scroll to the very end and at the bottom we find the “Exit” button. Click on her.
- Confirm the operation by pressing the “Exit” button in the upper right corner of the screen.
Thanks to our quick guide, you were able to successfully remove the device from your Icloud account in two to three minutes.
How to check iPhone for Activation Lock
We bring to your attention one of the most common ways to check iPhone for Activation Lock:
- We go to the site com / find.
- Enter your Apple ID account details and click on the “Login” button.
- If the phone is not connected to the Find iPhone function, a window will appear informing that all devices are disconnected from the network. If in the window that appears there is a list of available devices, then this indicates an activated function.
All of the above instructions are relevant and will help you successfully unlink your phone from old accounts.
Through phone settings
For this step, you only need a phone with Wi-Fi and nothing else. This instruction is relevant for all models of Apple gadgets, as well as any firmware.
- We turn on the device and wait for its full launch. If it is already enabled, then it is recommended to stop applications running in the background.
- Go to the iPhone settings menu. Usually, the corresponding icon is located on the main screen of the phone.
- Scroll down to the “iTunes Store and App Store” column and click on it.
- In the window that opens, at the top of the screen, there will be information about the user account currently registered. You must click on the “Apple ID” column, as shown by the arrow in the screenshot below.
- Click on the “Exit” button and agree with all the actions proposed to us.
Following the steps above allowed you to sign out of your account in just a couple of minutes. For best results, you need to reset your phone to factory settings and erase all unnecessary data. To do this, use the instructions below:
- Go to the iPhone settings menu by clicking on the corresponding icon on the main screen of the device.
- Scroll through the menu until we find the line “Basic”. Click on it.
- We scroll through all the settings to the end and at the bottom of the screen there will be a “Reset” key. Click on it.
- You are presented with several parameters, by clicking on which you can return certain types of settings to the factory state. Since we bought a phone and want to customize it completely for ourselves, we click on the very first line “Reset all settings”. After that, we agree with all the proposed actions and wait for the gadget to restart. If you want to clear only individual sections, then select the appropriate option.
The device will automatically restart. Do not be intimidated that it may take too long. If restarting the phone takes 5, 10, 15 minutes, then this is completely normal and you have no reason to worry.
It is also very important to track the status of the Find My iPhone option. It should be disabled. Its inclusion is permissible only if you are logged in with your own username. To check the status of the “Find iPhone” parameter, use our instructions:
- Go to the settings menu by clicking on the icon on the main screen.
- The first window that opens will display the iPhone account block at the top of the screen. Click on it as shown in the screenshot below.
- Click on the “iCloud” section.
- Scroll down to the “Find iPhone” column. We check that it is in the off state.
After checking all the above steps, you can be 100% sure that the iPhone is unlinked from the previous owner’s account. You can safely enter your data and download the necessary applications from your account.
To follow these instructions, you need to download and install the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
- First of all, open the iTunes Store and scroll through all the sections. In the lower block “Management”, click on the first line “Account”.
- We enter the account data and the program dialog box will open in front of you. We are looking for the “iTunes in the cloud” section and click on the “Manage devices” button, as shown in the screenshot below.
- In the window that appears, click on “Delete” and confirm the actions.
Profile successfully deactivated.
Important! Only 5 computers can be linked to one device. The sixth binding will not be available.
How to unlink Apple ID from iPhone
Author: rf-webmaestro Published 03.03.2018 Updated 08.02.2019
If you have decided to sell your apple device, then information on how to untie an iPhone from Apple ID will be useful to you. A few SIMple steps can save you a lot of hassle and trouble down the road. There are often situations when, when buying an iPhone and its subsequent firmware, the user is prompted for a password from the previous owner’s account. This can be prevented by deactivating the former owner’s account in time and creating your own.
Disconnecting an account
It is better to unlink the iPhone from the account in advance or immediately before the sale or purchase, so that in the future it will not cause any inconvenience to anyone. It is also very important to do it correctly so as not to delete anything unnecessary from the phone’s memory and not accidentally activate unnecessary settings or parameters. Let’s consider several options, using which you can easily untie the phone from Apple ID and log in with your own username.
Through the site
Now let’s look at how to remotely delete an Apple ID account through the site:
- Enter the address in the browser line or follow the link icloud.com.
- On the main page, you need to enter your account information. We indicate them and click on the arrow on the right side of the second line.
- A notification will pop up on your device where the code will be written. It must be entered in the appropriate field on the site, as shown in the screenshot below.
- The site will check all the data and ask for permission to use the current PC browser. We press “Trust”.
- In the window that appears, click on the “Find iPhone” icon.
- The system may ask you to re-enter the password. We enter it and click on the “Enter” button.
If the “Find iPhone” function is not enabled on the device, the following window will appear in front of you:
If the iPhone is connected, then you will see a list of available devices. You need to select your phone and press the “Remove from Find iPhone” button.
What is Apple ID
Before analyzing all the questions regarding iPhone unlinking, we suggest learning in more detail what an Apple ID is and why you need it. Apple ID is a kind of unique iPhone user account that is registered separately for each device. This account allows you to fully familiarize yourself with all services from Apple.
To register, you need to specify a Gmail mailbox and come up with a password. Creating an Apple ID is mandatory for every iOS gadget, be it an iPhone 4, 5S, 6 or 10. It doesn’t matter at all. Consider the main functionality that opens up to the user after registration:
The Apple ID account collects data about the installation of games and applications and allows them to be installed in the future on another device from the “apple” manufacturer.