How to Transfer Video From iPhone to iPhone
Apple products differ from other companies’ devices in many advantages, the main of which are the constant updating of the system and reliable data protection system. But still, the basic set of functions and capabilities is similar for all gadgets from different manufacturers. All smartphones and tablets have Bluetooth technology, one of the functions of which is wireless data transfer between devices. However, it is this Bluetooth function on the iPhone that is excluded. The developer explains this by protecting the copyright of the information. We will understand the question that at the dawn of the appearance of “apple” devices on our open spaces was asked by all users. Then what is the purpose of Bluetooth on the iPhone.
Bluetooth features in Apple products
Connecting various devices, which with the development of technology is becoming more and more, is what you need Bluetooth on the iPhone. With it you can connect:
- Telephone headsets;
- Wireless headphones;
- Audio and video equipment (some TVs, docking stations, car tape recorders);
- “Smart” bracelets and watches;
- Various devices for the “smart home” (lamps, door locks, heating system).
How to connect a wireless device
To connect the device, you must first check the compatibility of the accessory with the iPhone model. Then you need to perform the following operations:
- Before turning on Bluetooth on the iPhone, turn on the third-party headset and activate the Bluetooth module with the visibility mode in it, carefully following the instructions. Then proceed to configure the connection.
- Activate Bluetooth on iPhone. To do this, go to the main menu, go to the “Bluetooth” tab and hold the green slider in active mode.
You can also enable Bluetooth in a faster way. Call the control point by swiping your finger upward on the screen (raise the curtain), select the desired icon and click on it.
To check the activity of the Bluetooth module, you need to pay attention to its icon in the upper right corner of the display. If it is white or black, the module is active, if gray, it is not turned on.
- The iPhone will begin scanning and show active wireless devices that are in range, which is about 10 meters. Select the desired accessory and connect to it, allowing the creation of a Bluetooth pair.
- The device is connected to a smartphone and ready to use.
This connection will be saved in the iPhone, so to reuse the accessory you only need to activate Bluetooth on the devices. Pairing will take place automatically.
In order to disconnect an unnecessary device, in the Bluetooth settings, select it from the list of connected equipment and click “Disconnect”.
In the future, you can immediately resume the connection. If you are no longer going to pair with this accessory, select “Forget device” in the settings menu.
The main causes of device connection failures include:
- Discharged batteries on any of the mating gadgets;
- Turned off Bluetooth on one of the devices;
- Too much distance between the devices;
- Obstacles to communication (for example, a wall);
- Bluetooth malfunctions.
In the latter case, to fix the problem, you can turn both devices on and off, or remove the Bluetooth pair and recreate it. Also, before using Bluetooth on the iPhone, you can update the software on the device to the latest version.
Can I transfer files from iPhone using Bluetooth
In iPhone 5 and newer, there is a special AirDrop technology that allows you to exchange files between two Apple devices (iPod, iPad, iPhone, OSX).
- Go to Cydia.
- Run Airblue sharing and find the appropriate program.
- Install the tweak on your device.
- The program is ready to use, you can transfer files via Bluetooth using it.
To transfer data via Bluetooth, you can use any file managers that have the function “Open file in.”. Files can be sent to devices with different operating systems: Android, iOS, Blackberry OS, Windows Phone, as well as OS X, Linux and Windows. In order to exchange data with an iPhone or other iOS device, it is necessary that it also has the same file manager and tweak.
What is the danger of using pirated applications
Hacking the iOS system allows you to use the hidden capabilities of the device, but you also need to consider the disadvantages of jailbreaking:
- Pirated applications “crash” much more often than official ones.
- Hacking may cause official applications to degrade.
- Thoughtless installation of tweaks can lead to iOS failure, since they do not pass the moderation of specialists.
- Incompatibility of individual tweaks.
- Jailbreak compromises the security of the user’s personal data.
- There may be problems with updating iOS, the need for a complete flashing of the device.
Therefore, it is extremely undesirable to hack into the system and use pirated applications to work with iOS devices.
How to connect your phone to a computer via Bluetooth: Video
Video: How to Transfer Video From iPhone to iPhone
I have extensive experience in configuring and connecting access control systems (ACS) and time tracking systems. And also I’m setting up servers, computers, workstations.
I work as an engineer at the Techno-Discovery company.
Learn how to transfer photos and videos from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or Windows computer. We will also show how to use iCloud Photos to make photos available on all your devices.
Specify a place to save photos and videos
First, choose a storage location for your collection of photos and videos. You can make them available on all your devices using the iCloud Photos feature. You can also store them locally on a Mac or Windows computer.
Using iCloud Photos, you can access photos and videos on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple TV, iCloud.Com, and even on a Windows computer. Your new snapshots are automatically added to iCloud Photos, and any organizational changes or edits are synced across all your devices.
- Make sure the software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, Mac, or Apple TV is up to date.
- Set up iCloud on all your devices. If you are using a Windows computer, download iCloud for Windows. Make sure all of your devices are signed in to iCloud using the same Apple ID.
- Make sure your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
To enable iCloud Photos, do the following:
- On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos and turn on iCloud Photos.
- On a Mac, select System Preferences > iCloud Click the Options button next to Photos and select iCloud Photos.
- On Apple TV, go to the Settings menu > “Accounts” > iCloud > “ICloud Photo.”
- On a Windows computer, follow the steps to set up iCloud Photos.
If you have already synced photos on your iOS device via iTunes, and then turned on the iCloud Photos function on it, the message “Photos and videos synced with iTunes will be deleted.” Photos and videos synchronized with the computer will remain on the computer, but will be deleted from the iOS device.
To copy these photos and videos back to your iOS device, turn on iCloud Photos on your Mac or Windows computer. After that, photos from your computer will be downloaded to iCloud, and you can open them on any of your devices. After turning on iCloud Photos, all photos are saved in iCloud, and they can be opened in the Photos program on a Mac computer or in a folder on a Windows computer.
You can also get additional iCloud Photo help information for your Mac or Windows computer.
Photos and videos stored in iCloud Photos take up storage space in iCloud. Before you enable iCloud Photos, make sure iCloud has enough space to store your entire collection. You can determine the required volume, and then go to the expanded tariff plan, if necessary.
Import to Mac
You can use the Photos app to import photos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac without using iCloud Photos. You can also use these steps to import images from digital cameras or SD cards.
- Make sure your Mac is using the latest version of iTunes. To import photos to a Mac, iTunes 12.5.1 or later is required.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or digital camera to your Mac using a USB cable. If you are using an SD card, insert it into the SD slot of your Mac or connect it using an SD card reader.
- This may require you to unlock your iOS device with a password. The iOS device may also display a “Trust this computer” warning. To continue, click Trust.
- On a Mac, Photos will open automatically. Otherwise, open the “Photo” program.
- In the “Photos” program, the “Import” screen opens, where all the photos and videos that are on the connected device are displayed. If the Import screen does not automatically open, click the Import tab at the top of the Photos application, or click the device name in the sidebar.
- To import part of the photo library, click the photos you want, then click “Import Selected.” To import all new photos, click Import All New Photos.
- You can then disconnect the device from the Mac. If you imported photos from an SD card or other USB device, remove the device safely first.
On macOS High Sierra or later, imported photos appear in the Import album of the Photos program. If you are using an earlier version of macOS, you will find them in the Last Import album.
Photos and videos synced from your computer to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using iTunes cannot be imported back to your computer.
Import to PC
You can import photos to a PC computer by connecting a device to it and using the Photos program in Windows:
- Make sure your Windows computer is using the latest version of iTunes. To import photos to a PC, iTunes 12.5.1 or later is required.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Windows computer using a USB cable.
- This may require you to unlock your iOS device with a password.
- The iOS device may also display a “Trust this computer” warning. To continue, click Trust or Allow.
Then, follow the steps in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles to import photos into Windows Photos:
After importing video from an iOS device to a PC, some videos may have the wrong orientation in Windows Photos. By adding these videos to iTunes, you can play them in the correct orientation.
If you have iCloud Photos enabled, you need to download the original full-size versions of your photos on your iPhone before importing them to your Windows computer. Find out how to do it.
Photos and videos synced from your computer to your iOS device via iTunes cannot be imported back to your computer.
Transfer photos from a computer to an iOS device
There are several ways to transfer photos and videos from your computer to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Use iCloud Photos and Photos for macOS or iCloud for Windows to securely store and sync photos on all your devices.
- Use AirDrop to wirelessly send photos and videos from your Mac to your iOS device. This is a simple, fast, but Mac-only way to send multiple objects. When you send photos and videos to your iOS device via AirDrop, they are displayed in the Photos program on the device.
- Sync photos manually using iTunes. Each time you sync your iOS device using iTunes, the photos and videos on this iOS device are updated according to the albums on your computer.
- Back up all files, including photos and videos, to an external hard drive using Time Machine
- Import photos and videos from a drive, such as a hard drive or SD card, into the Photos app for macOS
- Import photos on film using a scanner and Image Capture
- Transfer photos from an Android device to an iOS device using Move to iOS
- Import images directly to a folder on a Mac using Image Capture
Information about products not manufactured by Apple or independent websites not controlled or tested by Apple is not advisory or endorsement. Apple is not responsible for the selection, functionality, or use of third-party websites or products. Apple is also not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of data posted on third-party websites. Contact your supplier for more information.