How to transfer photos from Android to iPhone when changing the device is the first question that users face. The transfer process is complicated by the security settings of the operating system on iOS, which concerns not only new models, but also 5S, 6, 6S.
How to transfer photos from Android to iPhone: basic methods
The first thing that comes to mind with a simple file transfer is the bluetooth channel. It would seem that it could be easier. to connect both phones, confirm the pairing and throw off all the necessary files. The problem is that the OS on the iPhone does not have the function of transmitting data via bluetooth. A closed system does not allow easy file sharing, as is the case with Android. However, there are ways to circumvent the restriction through third-party applications.
To remove restrictions, there is a Cydia application in which you can find a paid utility that allows you to transfer data from the iPhone to other devices.
- Turn on Bluetooth on both devices.
- Download the Cydia app on the AppStore.
- In the search box, enter “Airblue Sharing.”
- Install it and open.
- From the menu, select the files you want.
- After selection, a window will appear in which there will be devices available for data transfer.
Since the application is third-party, be careful when choosing applications in Cydia. the best results will be shown in the top. Downgrading free Airblue can be malware.
How to transfer photos ands from Android to iPhone via PC? To exchange data, you need a USB cable for the iPhone and a standard one for Android. remove the wires from the chargers. Connect the iPhone to the PC, the standard media menu appears, select “open files”. To view them, select the “allow” function on the phone, which appears when connected to a PC.
Open the phone media in which select all the files you want to transfer. Drop them in one place on the computer, create a folder. After transferring photos, remove iPhone and insert Android. You don’t need permission here, just open the media and transfer all the photos ands there.
Via the SHAREit app
SHAREit allows you to exchange files between Android and iPhone. To use it, you need to download it to both devices and create a profile. After registration:
- Turn off cellular over IPhone.
- Select “Submit” in the application, then “Connect to iOS”.
- Next, the application creates a Wi-Fi point, its name will appear after creation.
- On the recipient, connect to the created network.
- Select “Receive.”
- Select a recipient on iPhone.
- Confirm acceptance.
Via the Xender app
Another photo transfer app available is Xender. For the operation, you will also need to download it to both devices. Data transfer works in both directions.
If you have any questions. let us know Ask a question
- Run the application on two devices.
- On the sender, select “Upload from / to,” then select “iOS.”
- The device will create a network.
- Connect the receiving device to the network.
- Confirm action.
Via the Move to iOS app (reverse migration)
iOS offers users the official Move to iOS program, which allows you to transfer all data from Android to your Apple device. The program only works on transferring data from Android to iOS, but not vice versa. After downloading the program to both devices:
- Connect to Wi-Fi from Android.
- Connect both devices to charging.
- In the program on iPhone, select “transfer data from Android.”
- On Android, confirm the operation, select “Code Search”.
- The code that you need to enter on Android will appear on the iPhone screen.
- Select data to migrate.
- After downloading, click “Finish” on Android.
- On iOS, complete the operation.
For correct movement, it is undesirable to use devices during data transmission and reception.
The application works not only to transfer media files, but also to completely recreate use on an Android device. transfer contacts, messages, applications.
How to manually upload photos from Android to iPhone? The easiest way is to transfer files through social networks. The disadvantages of this method are that the image quality is imperceptibly lost during the transfer. The more often the photos will be moved. the more they will begin to lose in quality.
You can also transfer files manually via e-mail or instant messengers (Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram). insert files and send to your own address. Difficulties can cause the number of photos sent. The method is suitable if there are not many.
Another convenient way is to download data from Google Drive. To use it, sign in to your Google account from your Android device:
- Open the Google Drive app on Android.
- Select the files you need and click “Add.”
- Wait for the download.
- Sign in to your Google Account from your iOS device.
- Go to My Drive, select the photos you want and save to your device.