How To Transfer Notes From iPhone To iPhone
How to transfer notes from iphone to iphone? How to sync Google account with iPhone?
Follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Select Passwords Accounts New Google Account.
- Follow the instructions to enter your email address and password.
- Select the data to sync and click Save.
How to sync iPhone with iCloud?
How to sync iPhone with another iPhone?
- Go to “Settings” iCloud “Storage Copies”.
- Turn on Copy to iCloud.
- Click “Create Copy”.
- Wait for the backup to complete.
How to sync iPhone without computer?
Sync with iTunes over Wi-Fi
- Launch iTunes 10.5 or later
- Connect your phone with a USB cable to your PC and select iPhone in the left panel.
- Go to the “Overview” tab and in the “Options” section put the marker “Sync with this iPhone via Wi-Fi”, and then click “Apply”.
How to Transfer All Data from iPhone to iPhone?
To start transferring data from your old iPhone to your new one, click the Transfer from iPhone button. If using a cable connection, the transfer icon indicates that the devices are connected. You can also choose whether to transfer some settings from your old iPhone to your new one, such as Apple Pay and Siri.
How to transfer notes from one iCloud to another?
Import notes from iPhone to Android
- Launch “Settings” on your Apple gadget;
- Go to “Passwords and Accounts”;
- Select your Google or Yandex account.
- After adding an account, click on it and move the toggle switch on the “Notes” parameter.
- After that check your mailbox.
How to Transfer Notes from iPhone to iCloud?
- Open the note you want to share.
- Click on the Share Note button (three linked dots).
- Click the menu button (three dots), then select Send a copy of the note.
- Specify at least one email address (or select at least one contact).
- Click Submit.
How to Send Notes from iPhone to Android?
- In the iPhone settings go to the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” section and add a new Google account.
- Enter the data required for user identification and activate the synchronization of notes with the Google service.
- Log in from Android to your mailbox and download notes to your smartphone.
How to sync on iPhone?
Sync content over Wi-Fi
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device.
- Click Browse on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi”.
- Click the “Apply” button.
Transferring information using iCloud
Using iCloud to sync data is one of the easiest ways to get your purchased phone ready for everyday use. It is only important to take into account the fact that a new smartphone must have a SIM card installed.
Before porting data, you must create a backup copy of it in the phone’s memory. To do this, connect your old iPhone to the network using Wi-Fi. You also need an Apple ID account. Now you can start directly creating a copy.
- Open the device settings menu.
- Find the “iCloud” item there.
- “Backup copy”.
- Toggle the “iCloud Backup” slider active.
- Click “Create Backup”.
- Wait for the end of the process without disconnecting the device from the Internet.
When the copy is finished, you can start transferring data to the new device.
- Start a new smartphone. A window with greetings in different languages should appear (if the device has not been configured yet). If the screen does not appear (that is, the device is already configured), then you need to reset the settings to the factory settings. Instructions for resetting the settings are below.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network, connect to it.
- Next, customize your smartphone to your liking until the item “Programs and data” appears, in it select the line “Recover from iCloud copy”.
- Sign in to iCloud using your Apple ID account information.
- Select the copy of the data you need. To select, you can navigate by the date of its creation.
- Wait until the end of the download process without disconnecting from Wi-Fi.
If you need to restore the settings to the factory settings, then do the following sequence of actions.
- Open the settings.
- Go to “General”. “Reset”. “Erase Content and Settings”.
Transferring data via iTunes
This method also requires using a computer.
- Connect your old phone to your computer.
- Launch iTunes. If an outdated version of the program is installed on the computer, then you need to update it.
- Create a backup by clicking on the “Create a copy now” button in the “Browse” item of the device settings in iTunes.
- Wait for the end of the copy creation process.
Next, you need to transfer the copy to a new device.
- Start a new device. Settings should be reset to factory settings. (The welcome screen should appear. If not, refer to the last instructions in the previous paragraph).
- Customize your new phone to your liking until the Apps Data screen appears.
- Select “Recover from iTunes Copy”.
- Connect your new smartphone to a PC that has a backup of your old device.
- Select a new device in iTunes.
- “Recover from a copy”.
- Select the copy you need (navigate by date).
- Once the restore is complete, you can complete the setup of the new device.
How to Transfer Data to New iPhone. All Methods
If you are reading this article, congratulations, most likely you have become the owner of a brand new iPhone and so far you are just figuring out the functionality of the desired acquisition. The initial question that needs to be resolved now is transferring all data, contacts and settings from your old device. In this article, we will analyze the question of how to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone in SIMple and convenient ways.
Ways to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone
Depending on how you prefer, you can use one of the instructions below to transfer data from one device to another.
Using the Quick Start feature
If the old and new devices have versions of the operating system iOS 11 and higher, then you can use the “Quick Start” function.
- Put old and new devices side by side.
- Start a new device (settings must be reset to factory defaults).
- Select the language on your new phone.
- When a notification about “Quick start” appears on a new device, a window about synchronization with a new smartphone should appear on the old one.
- Please confirm. Quick Start prompts you to use your Apple ID for setup. If the continue setup button is not pressed, turn on Bluetooth on your phone.
- An animation should appear on the new iPhone. Press the back covers of the smartphones together and wait for the message about the end of the process.
It is important to keep the devices as close to each other as possible so that the data transfer process goes without errors.
It is advisable to keep the Wi-Fi connection active throughout the entire process and make sure the smartphones are more than half charged beforehand. These two actions allow the iPhone to load photos, applications, music and more into memory at one time.
So, transferring data from one iPhone to another is easy. You just need to choose the most convenient transfer method and perform a series of SIMple actions. Successful settings!
What to do with your old iPhone?
Once you set up your new iPhone, you will most likely want to strip all information from your old device. To do this, you need to do two things.
How to unlink iPhone from iCloud
First. Unlink iPhone from iCloud:
- Open “Settings”
- Go to your Apple ID profile (top)
- Scroll down and click “Sign Out”
Disconnect iPhone from iCloud first. This will remove Activation Lock
How to transfer a phone number to a new iPhone
If you insert your SIM card into a new iPhone, it will automatically recognize your phone number. And as soon as the device catches the network, you can receive calls and access the Internet, the conditions of your tariff with the cellular operator will not change.
It’s another matter if your SIM card is too small to fit into the SIM tray in your new iPhone. In this case, do not try to cut it yourself. It is better to contact your operator, where you will be given a SIM card of the correct size. As a rule, this service is free from cellular operators, but someone can charge money for it.
Modern iPhones use Nano SIM
Recovering from an iCloud backup
Iphone owners used this method even before the advent of the “Quick Start” feature. To use the restore from an iCloud backup, you first need to make sure that the old iPhone created backups there. To do this, on your old phone, open Settings. Apple ID Profile. Icloud and scroll down to the “iCloud Backup” menu. It must be enabled; if not, turn it on. However, if you want to transfer all data, make sure that all toggle switches are turned on in the “Applications using iCloud” menu. For example, I have disabled SMS, which means that when transferring data using iCloud, messages from the old iPhone will not appear on the new one.
Turn on iCloud backup before restoring new iPhone
If you have never backed up to iCloud before, it will take time before the information from your iPhone is uploaded to Apple’s servers. After that, it will already be possible to configure the new device.
To transfer data from one iPhone to another using iCloud, when setting up a new phone, one of the steps will need to select “Recover from iCloud copy” instead of “Set up iPhone as new.” After you enter your Apple ID information, the transfer of contacts, apps, photos, SMS, and other information begins. After a certain time, you will be able to start using your smartphone, but the recovery will continue. You will see this by downloading applications and the appearance of photos in the camera roll in real time.
Transfer iPhone Data with iTunes
The oldest method from the ones listed, which many find inconvenient, because when using iTunes, errors can periodically pop up, and you can generally be left without your data. Nevertheless, this method can be used when you need to transfer data from one iPhone to another, if, for example, you have a 300 GB backup, and you do not want to buy additional storage in iCloud for it (although it is better to use the “Quick Start”).
On Mac, iPhone will display directly in Finder
In this case, connect your old iPhone to your computer, launch iTunes (or Finder in macOS Catalina), open the connected device page, and select “Back up now”. The process is slow, especially if you have a lot of data on your phone, so you can have time to dine and do your own thing.
You can encrypt your backup if you are concerned about security
The backup will be created on your computer, so make sure you have enough free space for it. After the backup is created, connect the new iPhone by selecting “Configure with iTunes” on it. Or iTunes will detect the new device and suggest further steps to configure it. The bottom line is that the backup from the old iPhone will be rolled out to the new phone. Itunes may prompt you to update to the latest iOS version before restoring from a backup.
We would not recommend using iTunes recovery, direct data transfer is the preferred option.
The point is that the backup that was created earlier may not take into account the latest changes that you made with your old iPhone. For example, you made a copy last night, but you decided to transfer the information this afternoon. Then call history, SMS and fresh photos will not be taken into account. With the direct method, all information is transmitted in the form in which it is on the smartphone at the time of pairing. In addition, this method does not limit you in the amount of information transferred, unlike iCloud.
Quick start on iPhone
- To transfer data from one iPhone to another, turn on the second (new) phone, select your language and region, and proceed to the setup step.
- You will be prompted to use Quick Start to transfer information to your new iPhone.
- Bring your old iPhone with iOS 11 or later closer to the second phone, and the new iPhone will immediately receive a notification that it is ready to transfer data.
The notification will appear on both the old and new iPhone
Before that, you will be asked to enter a password for your Apple ID account and set a fingerprint or face, depending on the smartphone model. Be prepared: this process can take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours. As a result, all photos, contacts, applications and even notes will be transferred to the new phone.
You cannot interrupt this process, otherwise you will have to start the data transfer again.
How it works? In iOS 11, a second smartphone was needed solely for verification, while all data was transferred from an iCloud backup. However, starting with iOS 12.4, data is transferred directly from the smartphone’s memory via Wi-Fi.
Subscribe to our chat on Telegram. There, the authors of Appleinsider.Ru often publish life hacks on working with Apple.
How to Transfer Data from One iPhone to Another
Most iPhone owners sooner or later face the need to transfer information from one phone to another. For example, you bought yourself a new iPhone SE 2020 and you want all contacts, photos, SMS and other data from your iPhone 7 to be on your new smartphone as quickly and easily as possible. Not to mention the apps you’ve been collecting for so long on multiple screens of your iPhone. If earlier it was possible to transfer data from one iPhone to another only using iTunes, now Apple offers several more transfer options.
There are several ways to transfer data between iPhone
File manager for iPhone
You can also transfer information from your old iPhone to your computer and then restore it to your new iPhone using third-party software. For this, there are special file managers like iCareFone. It allows you to selectively copy data from iPhone to computer or just photos. In case you don’t need a full backup. There is also a separate section for backups and restores in the app so you can start using your new iPhone 12 just like your old iPhone.
Not only a tool for creating backups, but also a file manager
In addition, it is also a convenient file manager, that is, iCareFone can be used as an advanced alternative to iTunes. Only here everything is much easier. You can copy contacts, applications or messages in one click. For example, from here you can easily download photos from your iPhone to your computer, or, conversely, in a couple of clicks upload pictures from your computer to its camera roll.
This is a great solution not only to save your files if your smartphone is lost or malfunctioning, but also for transferring data from your old iPhone to a new iPhone. For example, if you decide to update your device, you can create a backup and restore it to iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro.
How to Transfer Notes from “iPhone” to Computer
In the case of Mac computers, the same methods work fine as those used for the “iPhone”. In the case of Windows, you need to get additional software (Outlook and iTunes programs), as well as a cable to sync iPhone with your computer. The process of transferring notes is as follows:
- First you need to start the Outlook application (it is part of the Microsoft Office suite).
- Then you need to launch iTunes and connect your smartphone to your computer using a USB cable.
- In the window that appears, in the side menu, go to the “Information” submenu.
- In the window that appears, find the “Synchronize with.” button and select the aforementioned Outlook application.
If the synchronization process goes smoothly, the notes created on the “iPhone” will appear in Outlook.
The most obvious, the most convenient, and does not require any labor input method. Of course, online synchronization using the cloud service built into the smartphone. Before you can transfer notes from “iPhone” to “iPhone”, you need to connect both gadgets to the same Apple ID account. You can enable synchronization as follows:
- Go to the Settings app on the home screen.
- Open the iCloud submenu.
- Sign in with your Apple ID account.
- Toggle the toggle switch in front of the “Notes” application.
The same procedure must be done on the second “iPhone”. The data will be transferred automatically over the Internet. They are permanently stored in the cloud and can be synced even after the phone has been completely cleaned or broken, so iCloud is highly recommended.
Some users prefer to sync notes using third-party servers. In this case, it is necessary to establish exactly which cloud services are connected to the “iPhone”, and which of them are allowed to use the “Notes” application.
Information about these can be found in the settings of the application itself in the “Accounts” submenu. Before transferring notes from “iPhone” to “iPhone”, it is extremely important to select identical servers for synchronization, both on the sending and receiving devices.
How to transfer notes from “iPhone” to “Android”?
The most successful solution for transferring notes from “iPhone” to “Android” is to use the mailbox from Google. This requires:
- Go to the Settings app on the home screen.
- Open the “Mail” submenu.
- Open the “Accounts” submenu.
- Select the sub-item “Create a new account”.
- Select Google and enter the mail service data.
- Toggle the toggle switch in front of the “Notes” application.
After a while, all notes stored on the “iPhone” will be automatically sent to the Google mailbox. After that, they can be downloaded on any “Android” smartphone.
How to transfer notes from “iPhone” to “iPhone”: instructions for using the Notes app in iOS
“IPhone”, starting from the first generation, has become an excellent replacement for the classic diary. It was much easier and more reliable to take notes in the ultra-modern compact communicator. Over time, many have already managed to move to more advanced models of gadgets or migrated to the “Android” camp, which raised the question of how to transfer notes from “iPhone” to “iPhone” or other platforms.
Transfer using AirDrop
Starting with the seventh version of the Apple operating system, smartphones and other gadgets have a function of transferring information using Bluetooth and Wi-Fi directly, without the help of third-party servers. So how to transfer notes from “iPhone” to “iPhone”? This requires:
- Open the “Notes” application and select the one that you want to transfer.
- Click on the “Share” button.
- Select the AirDrop option and wait for it to turn on.
- Select the device to which the note should be transferred (it will be transferred without changes).
For this method to work, the receiving machine must also have AirDrop configured and enabled. You can enable it by calling the “Control Center” (swipe gesture from the bottom edge of the display). This method works with other Apple devices, so the question: how to transfer notes from “iPhone” to “iPad” or “iPod” media player disappears by itself.
Accessing a note via a web browser
Also, do not forget about the web version of the Apple cloud service, where you can view all the notes stored in iCloud. To do this, just go to the official website of the cloud storage and select the appropriate application, there, in addition to the opportunity to view all the records, you can edit them, create new ones and send them by mail to other devices, including the new “iPhone”.
What are notes and why are they needed
With the help of the “Notes” program, it is easy to capture new ideas, make sketches, and, of course, write down information that can be forgotten.
In order to create a new note, just click on the pencil icon with a square at the bottom of the display. After the text is written, just tap on “Done” and the note will be saved. It’s even easier to ask Siri. To do this, you need to say: “Create a new note.” If desired, at the end of the phrase, you can additionally say something specific in order to quickly record information in a voice.
What this application can do:
To hide notes from prying eyes, you can easily lock it and set a password by swiping to the left (gray lock icon).
Important information! Remember that the first recorded information is still displayed in the general list of notes, so we recommend adding some symbols or emoticons in front. To pin a document, swipe right on it.
By clicking on the arrow icon in the upper left corner, you will be taken to a small menu where there is a main folder with all notes and deleted entries. You can create a new folder by clicking on the appropriate option in the lower right corner. Previously deleted documents are saved in a separate folder and can be restored or erased permanently.
Transfer to new iPhone via Tenorshare iCareFone
Tenorshare iCareFone is a useful iTunes replacement tool. What is the advantage over the classic program? The utility has many more functions. And also. The program works not only with new versions of iOS, but also with 8, 9 and 10 versions.
In order to be able to import “Notes“, you need a computer. You can download a free application in Russian on the official website of the developer. Suitable for both Windows and Mac.
How to transfer data:
- Download Tenorshare iCareFone software and launch it. Select “Backup and Restore” in the top menu;
- Connect your new and old device to your computer or laptop via USB cable;
- If you have iTunes installed, then most likely the program will start automatically. Close it as you won’t need it;
- After the PC recognizes the devices, they will be displayed in the program. If necessary, swap the devices. On the left, place the iPhone from which you want to transfer information, and on the right. The iPhone-recipient of the data;
- After that, do a memory analysis. On the left, the files on the old device will be shown, and on the right. The storage of the new gadget (information about what the capacity is filled with will also be displayed here. This is necessary to understand if there is a place for importing notes);
- In the Personal Data section, find the Notes tab and check the box next to the option. You can select other files as well;
- Then click on “Start Transfer” and wait for the transfer to finish. Usually everything goes quickly, but the final time depends on how many notes you need to transfer and whether there are media files in them.
Transferring notes via AirDrop
Another classic way that does not require the installation of third-party applications is the standard AirDrop function. Works on most modern devices (iOS 7 and older). Ideal for transferring a small amount of notes. The downside is that you will have to import each document separately if there are many of them. The procedure will be as follows:
- Make sure both gadgets are connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi or mobile. Activate Bluetooth on both devices and make sure that AirDrop transmission is allowed for all devices (to do this, start the settings, go to “General”, then to “AirDrop” and tick the “For all”). For a quick transition, pull the shutter from the bottom up, and, once in the control center, hold down the menu, where there are Wi-Fi and mobile Internet icons;
- On the original iPhone, go to the Notes app;
- Then select the required file and click on the “Share” icon (a square with an outward arrow). Click on AirDrop (the icon is displayed at the very top);
- Select the paired device and confirm the transfer on the new iPhone.
Transfer Notes from iPhone to Windows (iTunes Outlook)
Importing to Mac computers is easy. If you are logged in under the same account where you took notes, the folder will be transferred to your PC automatically. New entries will sync immediately. Things are a little more complicated with Windows computers. We’ll have to install third-party software, and there are two such programs: iTunes from Apple and Outlook, which comes in the “Office” package from Microsoft. You can download and install both programs in a few clicks on your computer.
How to import from iPhone to Windows PC:
- Download the above programs. Start Outlook and keep it active in the background;
- Connect your iOS device to your computer via USB cable (preferably original from the box);
- Launch iTunes if the program did not open automatically when the device was connected;
- Then go to the “Information” section (located on the left in the side menu);
- A new window will open, in it select the action “Synchronize with.” and among the list of programs click on the aforementioned Outlook.
If you did everything correctly, a new folder “My notes” and a subfolder “Notes” will appear in the utility from Microsoft. All transferred documents will be signed as they were named in the original application.
Import notes from iPhone to Android
There are several ways to transfer documents from iOS to Android platform. Everything is complicated solely by the fact that to create notes you used the native Notes application, and not any other downloaded from the App Store. There is no such program for Android devices. Therefore, SIMply copying will not work.
The easiest way is to use your Google or Yandex mailbox. We have described this method earlier. In this case, a “note” folder will be created in the mail.
- Launch “Settings” on your Apple gadget;
- Go to “Passwords and Accounts”;
- Select your Google or Yandex account. If it is not there, then start a new one by clicking on “Create a new account”;
- After adding an account, click on it and move the toggle switch on the “Notes” parameter. Wait for the data to sync and copy;
- Then check your mailbox. If a new folder “note” appears, then you did everything right.
Further, all you need to do is to log in under this account on your Android device and you will get access to your notes.
It’s different if you’ve used Evernote. This utility is available on Mac, Windows, iPhones, and Androids. So, by logging in under your account on any platform, you will get access to your records.
- Run the program and log in to it. Check the content on your iOS device;
- Download the app from Google Play to your new device. Enter your username and password for your account. The data will be transferred instantly, and you can view, edit, delete.
Evernote also lets you sync data from the native Notes app to the program. To do this, create an account and select sync with Notes. There are manual and automatic modes. To start the first one, go to the “Settings” utility and then click on the “Synchronize” parameter.
Transfer notes via iCloud
The easiest and fastest method is to sync via Apple’s cloud storage. Do the following:
- Make sure the device is connected to Wi-Fi;
- Go to “Settings” on your old iPhone, click on the first line with the name and make sure that you sync all files (in this case, it is enough to save the “Notes” to a backup copy). If this function does not work for some reason, then create a backup copy. Also check to see if the icon is next to the Notes option (should glow green). To do this, swipe right;
- Next, slide the slider on the iCloud Drive value to the right. Allow access to other programs to store and copy information;
- On your new iPhone, enter your Apple ID login and password. Sign in to your account;
- Go to the iCloud menu, and if the checkbox is not checked, move it to the right. Check if the records have been saved.
If for some reason the method described above did not work, then try to follow another instruction below.
Transfer from iCloud to Google mail, Yandex
Icloud syncs well with other cloud services. The only condition is that the storage supports the mail service. After importing, a folder named “note” is automatically created in the mail. For these purposes, Yandex.Disk or Google Drive is suitable. In general, synchronization is carried out as follows:
- Find the “Passwords and Accounts” tab in the settings;
- Select one of the linked accounts: either Yandex or Google;
- Once in your account, swipe right on the “Notes” option. After that, synchronization will happen automatically.
Follow the same steps on your new iOS device. All data must be migrated.
Now, to access your notes, you just need to log in with your account on another Apple device. You can also SIMply go to Yandex or Google and access all your notes in a separate folder, and for this you do not need to have another iPhone, since authorization is possible from a computer, tablet.
How to Transfer Notes from One iPhone to Another
The iPhone Notes feature is a classic and indispensable option for recording important information. With this application, you can also perform many other tasks, and most importantly, beautifully design them.
Notes are built into every iPhone natively, so you don’t have to search the App Store when you switch to a new device. Another thing is that the saved records on the old smartphone were not transferred to the new gadget. If you need to transfer notes from one iPhone to another, we recommend using one of the methods described below.
How to access notes through a browser
Apple’s iCloud cloud service is known to have a full version via a web browser. It is much more convenient to view records this way, and you can access them in a short time. What should be done:
- Go to the website https://www.Icloud.com/;
- You will be taken to the main page where you will need to enter the username and password for your Apple ID account;
- After successful authorization and find the “Notes” icon. Here you can not only view them, but also edit (the same functions are supported as on the iPhone), record new ones, and also send data to a new iPhone gadget. How to send a “Note”? It is enough to find the one you want to import in the list, click on the square icon with an arrow and enter your mail. Remember that you can enter any domain name of the recipient: not only @icloud, but also @, @ gmail.com and others.
This article described how to transfer notes made to the iPhone in the original application, what is the advantage of this particular utility from Apple, and what is the functionality of “Notes”. As you can see, the number of ways to import notes to other devices (not only iPhone, but also Android and Mac and Windows computers) is very large. The main thing is to strictly follow the instructions and carefully enter the data. If any of the methods didn’t work, try any of the above.
But at the same time, always try to create backup copies of data, including notes, so that they are always stored in the iCloud service or any other cloud services, because when you delete an account, all notes attached to it will also be automatically deleted from the device.
How to Copy Numbers from iPhone via iTunes
Using iTunes is a fairly SIMple method of copying numbers from Apple devices. To use it, you need to connect your iPhone to your computer or laptop and follow these steps:
- Connect the iPhone you want to copy contacts from and launch the iTunes app.
- Select iPhone from the iTunes menu and go to the “Details” tab.
- Activate the item “Synchronize contacts with:” in the window that opens. To do this, you just need to check the box and save the changes.
Important to consider: syncing contacts with iCloud should not be enabled at this point.
- When the synchronization is complete, you need to disconnect the device from which the contacts were copied. Now you should connect the iPhone to which this data needs to be transferred.
Half the battle is done. What else is left. The table tells.
Tip: It is advisable to install the latest version of iTunes. On the computer, the presence of a new version of the application is checked through “Help”. “Updates”, and Mac owners need to go to the tab of the same name in the AppStore.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone. 2 Easy Ways
When buying a new iPhone, the owner is faced with the question of how to copy contacts from an old smartphone to a new one. In fact, this is not difficult. The article talks about two SIMple ways to help you quickly transfer numbers from one eplophone to another.
How to transfer numbers from iPhone using iCloud
Transferring contacts from one iPhone to another using iCloud is even easier than the previous option with iTunes. All you need is Internet access and a few SIMple operations. As with iTunes, everything happens in two stages. They are described in the table.
Advice: lovers of large screens, but those who are not chasing novelties, will like the eighth model with the Plus prefix. It has cool cameras, decent storage and an attractive design.
Recommendation: For fans of large, bezel-less displays and cool cameras, the top-end XS Max will do.
There are a couple more things to consider:
- The operation time depends on the number of contacts.
- You can make sure that all contacts have been copied by looking at their number. It is displayed at the bottom of the phone book.
Note: You can also check if your contacts are syncing to the cloud at iCloud.com. If the number of contacts in the phone books (displayed at the bottom of the list) is identical, then copying was successful.
As you can see, copying numbers from one iPhone’s phone book to another is easy. Both methods do not take much time and do not require special skills. They differ only in that in the case of iTunes, you need not only iPhones, but also a PC, as well as a suitable cable. Another method of porting numbers involves the use of cloud storage, and therefore does not require a connection to a laptop, but a good Internet speed.
3 Ways to Transfer Notes from iPhone to Computer
How to sync notes between iPhone and computer using iCloud
In our notes, we often write a lot of useful and valuable notes, some thoughts during the day, etc. In order not to manually overwrite your notes to your computer, you can SIMply sync notes between iPhone and computer via iCloud.
Open the Settings. Icloud app on your iPhone (on iOS 11 Settings. Accounts Passwords. Icloud). Set the slider opposite the Notes item to active state.
Now open iCloud.com on your computer. Enter Apple ID and password, sign in.
3.Next, go to Notes. You will see all the notes saved on your phone in the iCloud folder. You can easily view, modify, add new records right on your computer. All changes will be automatically applied to iPhone.
How to sync notes from iPhone to computer
We often store a lot of important information on the iPhone or iPad, because it is almost a mini-computer in our. Mobile device users often need to synchronize data between iPhone / iPad and a computer in order to be able to use the files they need in a more comfortable format on a PC. Most often, phone / tablet owners do not know how to sync notes from iPhone to computer quickly and in just a few clicks. We will tell you several ways at once. Using iCloud or GMail, and the most convenient way is the Tenorshare iCareFone program.
How to sync notes from iPhone to computer via Gmail
In addition to iCloud, you can use any cloud storage to sync notes. For example, it’s also easy to transfer notes from iPhone to computer via Gmail.
Open the Settings. Accounts Passwords app on iPhone. Select Gmail.
Also activate the switch opposite the note item to start synchronization.
After that, from your computer, you can go to your Gmail account and in the notes section, find your notes made on iPhone.
How to Transfer Notes from iPhone to Computer with Tenorshare iCareFone
The SIMplest tool is Tenorshare’s iCareFone program. See how it works.
Download from Tenorshare iCareFone official website. Install it on your computer and run.
Next, connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer using a USB cable. The program should automatically recognize your device and display detailed information about it in the main window.
Select “Backup and Restore”. Then in the window that opens, select the Notes section and click the “Backup” button.
The backup time depends on the data size of your device as well as the speed of your network connection.
To sync notes between iPhone / iPad and computer, select the necessary checkboxes, then click the “Export to Computer” button. You will be prompted to select the format in which you want to save notes from iPhone / iPad to your computer and specify the directory. Then click “OK”. Your notes are now saved on your computer.
Using the “Restore to device” button, you can, on the contrary, select the note files on the computer and transfer them to the iPhone / iPad. You can also use the “Add” button to create a note directly in Tenorshare iCareFone. It will automatically appear on your mobile device.
As you can see, there is nothing difficult in the process of syncing notes from iPhone to computer. You only need to make a few clicks and a couple of minutes of your time.
Tenorshare iCareFone is available in two versions. Free and paid. You can download it only on the Windows platform. The utility perfectly copes with the duties of a file manager, you can easily manage, sync and transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, notes, e-books and other files between iPhone and computer. Tenorshare iCareFone also allows you to quickly back up all data and restore the device from the backup file, clean and speed up the device, block ads and fix some errors in the iOS system.