How to Transfer Data From Iphone To Samsung
Ready to upgrade to iOS? Download the Move to iOS program, which will help you switch from using an Android device to working with your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
If you live in mainland China, learn how to download Move to iOS.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi function on your Android device is turned on.
- Connect the new iOS device and Android device to their power sources.
- Make sure the content you want to move, including the content on the external Micro SD card, fits on your new iOS device.
- If you want to transfer bookmarks from the Chrome browser, update Chrome on your Android device to the latest version.
Transfer Data from Android Command
When setting up a new iOS device, open the Programs and Data screen. Then click Transfer Data from Android. (If the setup is already completed, you must erase the data from the iOS device and start again. If you do not want to do this, just transfer the contents manually.)
Opening of the “Transfer to iOS”
Open the Transfer to iOS program on your Android device and click Continue. Read the terms and conditions displayed. To continue, click “Accept” and then “Next” in the upper right corner of the “Search Code” screen.
On the Transfer from Android screen of your iOS device, click Continue. Wait until a 10- or 6-digit code appears. If the Android device displays a message about poor quality Internet connection, ignore it.
Enter the received code on the Android device. Wait until the Data Transfer screen appears.
Content Selection and Waiting
On your Android device, select the content you want to transfer, and click Next. Please note that even if a notification about the completion of the process appears on the Android device, do nothing until the download indicator on the iOS device is completely full. The transfer process may take some time depending on the amount of transferred content.
The following data will be transferred: contacts, message history, photos ands from the camera, bookmarks from the Internet, mail accounts and calendars. In addition, some of the free programs will be ported if they are available on both Google Play and the App Store. After the transfer is complete, you can download any free programs for which matches were found in the App Store.
IOS device setup
When the download indicator on the iOS device reaches the end, click Finish on the Android device. Then click Continue on your iOS device and complete its setup by following the on-screen instructions.
Make sure all content has been migrated. Music, books, and PDF documents must be transferred manually.
To download programs that were installed on your Android device, go to the App Store on your iOS device and download them.
Help with data transfer
If you have problems with the transfer of content, you can try the following.
- Until the transfer is complete, do not perform any actions on the devices. For example, on an Android device, the Transfer to iOS program should always remain open on the screen. If you used another program or received phone calls on your Android device before the data transfer was completed, the content will not be transferred.
- On an Android device, you must disable all programs and settings that may affect the stability of your Wi-Fi network connection, such as Sprint Connections Optimizer or Intelligent Network Switching. After that, find the Wi-Fi item in the settings menu and delete all known networks, holding their names and choosing the appropriate option. Then try transferring again.
- Restart both devices and try again.
- On your Android device, disconnect your cellular network connection. Then try transferring again.