How to postpers the iPhone to Android correctly
There are situations when we used the same phone for a long time, but later purchased a new device. Of course, every user will want to transfer all the information stored on the old device. But what if we have a smartphone based on iOS, and the data must be transferred to the gadget led by the Android operating system. In this case, there are several methods that will help you transfer the data of the WhatsApp C iPhone messenger to Android.
Perhaps this is one of the most effective ways to transfer data. The principle of this method is very simple. The user needs to archive correspondence on the old device and restore information on the new apparatus. This procedure will not take you much time. Thanks to our instructions, you will cope in a few minutes:
Now you need to completely delete the application through iPhone parameters. It remains to go to the Google Play app store and download WhatsApp. Install on a new gadget and start the program:
- On the main screen, enter the mobile phone number that was used when registering an account in WhatsApp.
- Wait for the security code for entering the account.
- A message will appear on the screen that a backup copy of WhatsApp has been found.
- Tap the “Restore” button and wait for the information from the chat download.
Now you are familiar with the simplest and most effective way to transfer chats from iPhone to Android. As you can notice, there is nothing complicated in this, 5 minutes and the entire correspondence is copied, but for this a backup should be in the cloud on your account, otherwise you will have to copy files on Microsd and rearrange it on a new phone.
Why do people face problems when transmitting WhatsApp from iPhone on Android?
On the phones Android WhatsApp performs a backup of data on Google disk, while, as you can imagine, the iPhone does it on icloud. Therefore, you cannot access WhatsApp files from your iCloud account on your Android phone when switching from iPhone to Android.
3 Ways to Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android 2020 | Whatsapp data from iPhone to Android
There are three main methods. All of them seem difficult, but we defeated the stages and tried to make the process as simple as possible for understanding.
Whatsapp from the iPhone on Android using WhatsApp Transfer
As ‘Anywhere Door’ for your data WhatsApp Transfer can transmit any WhatsApp from the iPhone on Android, with iPhone / iPad on iPad / iPhone, with Android on Android. (Support of more than 7000 mobile phone models).
Here are step.By.Step instructions for postsApp data from iPhone to Android
Download and install WhatsApp translation into your PC. It works both on Mac and Windows. Win download mac download win download mac download after installation you will see this social application parameters in the upper line menu. Click it and select WhatsApp module after connecting both phones to a computer or Mac via a USB cable.
Please note that in order for this process to work, you need to follow the instructions on the screen to enable the USB debugging on your Android phone.
Make sure both phones are correctly defined in your WhatsApp program. When you click the “Pass” button, your WhatsApp data on your iPhone will begin to quickly be transmitted to the Android phone.
Depending on the size of the WhatsApp data, this process can take several minutes. You should also know that any messages that are already on the Android phone will not be deleted.
Hitsapp from iPhone to Android using Wazzapmigrator
Wazzapmigrator. The most downloadable application for whatsApp to Google Play. Basically, this application takes all the data of the iPhone WhatsApp and converts them into the format, which can read Android Phone.
This paid application costs 6.99 US dollars. But this is the right way to ensure the transfer of WhatsApp from the iPhone to Android if you follow the instructions step by step.
However, you need an auxiliary software to do this, and the procedure is quite complicated. Want to take a shortcut?
Here’s how to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android using Wazzapmigrator:
Iphone data backup on PC using iTunes
Make a backup copy of your iPhone on a local PC in an unpleasant format. To do this, when backup iPhone on the computer using iTunes, just remove the “reserve copy” checkboard.
You will need to download iTunes Backup Extractor to your computer. This will help you get to know WhatsApp files in the iphone backup and extract them. We recommend that you use ‘Ibackup Viewer’ that free.
You can also select the IPhone Extractor ‘, which is free until the 4 files are removed (enough to download the WhatsApp backing file).
Eliminate the data of Chatstorage.Sqlite, AKA WhatsApp on your computer
With Ibackup Viewer, you can extract WhatsApp files from the backup of iTunes. Your chats will be stored in the following place:
Appdomagingroup. Group.Net.Whatsapp.Whatsapp.Shared. Chatstorage.Sqlite
Appdomagingroup. Group.Net.Whatsapp.Whatsapp.Shared. Media (it will be in the form of a folder, copy the entire folder)
Whatsapp data transfer to Android
After extraction, you can import the history of WhatsApp (Chatstorage.Sqlite) with PC on Android in various ways.
-By USB with a standard copy of Windows with a USB drive for Android
After postponing WhatsApp from PC to Android you will also need to download ‘Wazzapmigrator to your Android phone from Google Play.
The final stage
Connect your Android phone to a computer. He will show you internal files. One of these files will be the Waszapmigrator folder, copy the files previously extracted from the iPhone using tools mentioned in step 4, in this folder and click the playback button on Android. Then you can allow the application to do your job and do all your WhatsApp messages with your iPhone on your Android phone.
Although this application is the most downloadable application for the WhatsApp to Google Play, this process does not seem simple and is not always the most reliable way to transmit WhatsApp from the iPhone to Android.
How to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android using the Restore Social application
Restoring the social application is recognized as the most effective way of importing WhatsApp with iPhone on Android, as well as on iPad / iPod Touch / Android devices.
In addition to IOS WhatsApp, to restore the social application can also create backup copies of other social networks, such as the history of the Line / Viber / Kik / Wechat chat, with only one mouse click only.
Here are some steps that will work in whatsapp iPhone on Android:
PC WhatsApp Recovery Utility
There is another method of manual transfer of data from the messenger, which provides for the use of PC, with the only difference being that, among other things, auxiliary utilities are involved.
The process of transfer itself implies the step.By.Step performance of the following actions:
- First of all, you should download the auxiliary on WhatsApp Recovery, using the official website of Tenorshare for these purposes.
- Next, the iPhone connection is made to PC by using a complete USB cable.
- Move the bird opposite the line with WhatsApp, clicking on the virtual key to recover.
- After the completion of the backup process, the PC iOS device is disconnected with the subsequent connection of the gadget on Android OS.
- The next stage implies the search for a folder with a backup in the root catalog and its further transfer to the storage of Android devices, after which we no longer need the computer.
- After disconnecting the gadget, the messenger is installed and launched.
- At the finish, authorization in WhatsApp is performed by the old number.
In addition, to complete the full.Fledged transfer procedure, it is recommended to find the Backup option in the mood menu by launching this process manually and checking its implementation from “A” to “I”.
Modern developers offer a lot of auxiliary utilities for quick transfer of WhatsApp correspondence from one device to another. The deskapple version of WhatsApp Recovery is as one of the options that allows you to solve the issue without costs
How to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung
On the side of the iPhone everything works very simple
Transfer data to a new device will not be difficult. Everything is very simple.
- Turn on the Samsung Galaxy and connect using the iPhone cable when the appropriate request appears
- Follow the instructions in the Samsung Smart Switch application
- Scan the QR code that appeared on the new device using the camera on the iPhone
- Press the “Start” on the iPhone and wait for the completion of the process
- Continue to follow the instructions at Samsung Smart Switch
- When the system requires, enter WhatsApp using the same phone number as on the old device
- Complete the activation of the new smartphone, go to WhatsApp. All chats and data will be in place. By the way, the data from the old iPhone will not go anywhere and remain in place until you decide to get rid of them yourself.
The transfer of data in the old way through the creation of a backup is a very long and dull lesson, as a result of which any data can be lost. The new function simplifies the solution to this problem, and the use of a cable for connecting smartphones makes data transfer safe. While the function is available on Samsung Galaxy, but in the future it should also appear on other devices. And how do you feel about this innovation? Share expectations in our Telegram chat.
How to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android (and vice versa)
A modern joke says that people are divided into two types. The former are already making backups, and the second ones have not yet had time to come to this. If you like to live on the tip and treat the second group, good news is for you. Restore photos, correspondence (including whatsApp) and the list of contacts will be obtained using the DR program.Fone. This applies to both randomly deleted data and files missing due to a smartphone breakdown.
We strongly advise you to store everything in the “clouds” and not resort to the help of third.Party applications, but sometimes it is vital. Dr.Fone. A program for Windows and MacOS operating systems and is designed to work with smartphone insides. Works with devices running Android and iOS. The main screen of the application consists of several utilities: Recover, Transfer, Repair, Switch, Erase, Unlock and pairs of others, including Restore Social App. The task of each of them is reflected in the name. Transfer will help with file transfer, and recover with their restoration.
Let’s try the Restore Social App, which is responsible for creating a backup, recovery of chats and the WhatsApp, Viber and other messengers transfer. First, the program will determine the connected smartphone and synchronize with it. Immediately after that DR.Fone will offer to choose instant messengers that you want to restore, transfer and another device (even Android Smartphone) or make a backup copy.
We are interested in the opportunity to transfer chats to another smartphone. We connect another phone and click on the “Transfer” button. Android phones should be converted to USB-laying-for this the application provides convenient step-by-step instructions for a wide spectra models, including Samsung, Sony, HTC and Huawei, as well as instructions for various versions of Android.
Your iPhone (smartphone from which the data will be transmitted should be indicated on the left, and your new phone. The one to which you send messages. Should be shown to the right. If not so, press the Flip button to switch them. You will be warned that the process is irreversible: that is, the history of the WhatsApp phone, where the data is transmitted, will be replaced by new data.
Follow any indicated hints. For example, you may be asked to update WhatsApp to the latest version. When the process is completed, click OK to continue. After completion of the data transfer, you must find that the history of your chats was successfully transferred along with invested files.
Dr.Fone. A real combine for working with messengers. In one click you can make a backup of WhatsApp or export the chat data to the computer.
The applications have other features. It allows you to return the remote text messages, photos and other content back, and also eliminates errors on the iPhone or iPad. One of the striking examples. If the device constantly shows the screen with Yabloko, is rebooted or completely “caught” the black screen.
The minus of the program is a paid base. The annual subscription to the Restore Social App will cost 30, while unlocking the utility forever costs 40. Nevertheless, this is a powerful tool that performs the declared functions. It is compatible with the iPhone and more than 6,000 Android smartphones and works with different types of files. The program will come in handy for those who want to transfer the WhatsApp data from the iPhone to Android and vice versa, restore photos and documents even when they seem lost forever.
Title: Dr.Fone. Restore Social AP Publisher/Developer: Wondershare Price: 29.95 Compatibility: for Mac, for Windows Link: Install
Export of a particular chat
If you do not want to transfer all the stories of correspondence, but one specific, then follow the following actions:
- While in the WhatsApp application, go to the dialogue that must be transferred;
- Click in the name of the contact or the theme of the group chat, and, pushing down, select the “export of the chat”;
- Then a window will be displayed in which it is proposed to attach media files or not. In the first case, it becomes possible to add additional content, and the size of the exported file will increase. In the second case, the size will not change and only data from the selected correspondence will be transferred;
- From the new window that appears, select the method of transmitting information. There are several options. Save to another messenger (for example, Telegram or VK) or save in “files”.
Sending by e.Mail
Actions are exactly the same as in the last instruction, only the presence of working email will be required.
- Take the same steps up to 3 points;
- In displayed transmission methods, select a “letter to yourself” or a postal application;
- Drive the mail address to which you want to import one chat data. Next, click “Send”.
How to transfer chats and posts of messages WHatsapp with iPhone on Android
Difficulties with the transfer of application dialogs from one platform to another arise due to different archive format. Even if you save the history of chats on the iPhone in the SD card folder, then transfer the file to the Android device, then in any case it will not be able to recognize its format.
However, there are three ways to transfer text correspondence with multimedia application files to another device. To use them, the user will need: e.Mail, backup copy and PC.
Transfer using backup copies
In order to transfer chats and the history of messages from WHatsApp from the iPhone on Android using backup copying, you need to perform the following sequence of actions:
- Create a backup copy of chats. To do this, go to the WhatsApp application settings, find the Chat tab, and in it the “Copy” item.
- Select the “Create a copy” option.
- Remove the application from the iPhone.
- Install the application on Android and register in it using your number. A window will appear that reports the discovered reserve copy of the messages. Click on the “Restore” button.
In order to transfer chats and the history of messages from WHatsapp with iPhone on Android using email, you need to perform the following procedure:
After these actions, it will be possible to view the chats from another device. However, in this case, by mail it is impossible to synchronize data.
Transfer WhatsApp Chats from iPhone to Android (Samsung) || Move Chats to Android
Using Google disk
In the latest versions of the messenger, you can generate an automatic double of all chats, keeping them in a cloud storage from Google. That is, if you should move the dialogs to another phone. It is enough to restore them from there.
- Open the messenger and go to “Settings”. “Dialogues and Calls”. “backup”;
- Here you can independently create a copy of the correspondence, or enable the automatic function.
Thus, the user can easily transfer WhatsApp from android to the iPhone and in the reverse order.
Step.By.Step instructions will look as follows:
- You need to connect the phone to the PC using the USB wire and find the WhatsApp folder in the internal memory of the smartphone. It contains all available additional copies of information with correspondence that have approximately such an image: “MSGSTORE-2018-08-14.DB.Cryp “. You need to choose the newest and copy it;
- Next, you need to install WhatsApp on a new device, but do not run it. After connecting the phone to the PC, the new WhatsApp folder should be displayed, since the messenger has just been installed. If it is not, it can be created independently;
- Now you need to copy the duplicate of correspondence from the first device to this section, and when the messenger on the second apparatus will be launched, and the phone number will be confirmed, the alert will be displayed that an additional copy was found. You need to click the “Restore” button, and then all messages will be displayed here.
Specialist Council: In order to back up the Google disk, you must have an activated Google account synchronized with Play Market. In addition, there should be a lot of free space for duplication in the memory of the storage.
Another working method of transferring is the reservation of the WhatsApp message archive on PC with Windows OS. The user will require the following actions:
- Connect to the IOS personal computer- device via USB cable.
- If ITUNES is completed, close the application.
- Open the command line or terminal interpreter. To do this, use the “Win R” key combination. In the line, write the command “CMD”.
- Find a folder with the name of the messenger.
- In order to see the contents of the folder, use the Dir command. To view system and hidden files, use the “Dir/A” command. To change the directory. “CD [folder]”.
- Copy a folder with the messenger files using Copy [Source] [Destination].
- Connect the smartphone with Android OS to PC.
- Transfer a backup copy of the dialogs to the desired folder.
- At the last stage of the procedure. Restore the archive of chats. To do this, open the WhatsApp program on Android smartphone. The system will propose to carry out the recovery procedure.
- Confirm your consent.
How to transfer WhatsApp chats from iPhone to Android
The Apptrans app is available four main sections:
This application is a real combine for working with applications
- App Transfer. Used to transfer applications from iPhone to Android and vice versa;
- App Restore. Allows you to restore applications data. For example, to restore WhatsApp data from a backup of iTunes or from Google Drive on the iPhone (the only application that can);
- App Backup. Performs backup both all applications and individual data;
- App Install-allows you to install applications, as it has once been able to do it.
We are interested in the opportunity to transfer WhatsApp chats from one phone to another. We connect two phones and select the “App Transfer” menu. Android phones should be converted into USB-laying-for this the application provides convenient step-by-step instructions for a wide spectra models, including Samsung, Huawei, as well as instructions for various versions of Android.
Connect both smartphones and turn on the debugging mode on Android
Your iPhone (or any other smartphone from which the data will be transmitted should be indicated on the left, and your new phone. The one to which you send messages. Should be shown to the right. If not so, press the Switch button to switch them. Then you need to click “Transfer Now”, and then select whatsApp. It will be necessary to purchase a Pro version, in free this functions will not work.
At this stage, we had to buy a paid version
The most interesting begins here. First, the application will ask you to make a backup copy of WhatsApp chats on a new device, even if they are not there. Strange, but come on. After that, another version of WhatsApp will be installed on the phone (the utility will do it automatically), which will need to be accessed to the storage to restore data.
The application itself will install a special version of WhatsApp during transfer. Then it can be removed
Restore a copy of your chats in the custom version of WhatsApp, after which Apptrans will begin to transfer chats from one phone to another.
The application will make a backup and begin to move the chats
Surprisingly, despite all the unusual process, as a result, all WhatsApp chats along with invested files, photos and videos were on a new device.
It seems that at first it seemed somehow difficult, but thanks to the hints that can constantly be seen on the computer screen, no questions in the process of transferring chats arose. If something is not clear, you can always use the instructions from the developers.
Given that the official method of whatsApp correspondence from the iPhone on Android is not, on the contrary, it is really cool.
The minus of the program is a paid base. The annual subscription on Apptrans will cost 3 100, while subscription for 3 months costs 2,800. With such a pricing policy, if you really need to transfer the WhatsApp chats, it is better to take it for a year at once. At least we checked this application, and it really works (which is even surprising, to be honest).
However, some Apptrans functions are still available in the free version. For example, the ability to make a backup copy of the application or restore data from a backup program.
Some functions are also available in the free version
So the application should be tried, even if you do not need to transfer any chats. It is convenient that it is available both on Windows and Mac.
Another effectively decisive problem under consideration in the framework of this material is the instrument is the name Wazzapmigrator. Compared to the above DR.Fone process of transferring WhatsApp from the iPhone to the Android devices is not so simple in the Migrator, but the cost of the means described below is incomparably less than the software from Wondershare.
For the effective operation of the proposed further software, it is necessary on the ITUNES computer. If this has not been done earlier, install this branded decision from Apple to work with iOS devices with PC.
Connect the iPhone on which the subject to transfer the WhatsApp is installed to the computer.
Be sure to without encryption.
Install the VAZAMECTORTOR utility on PC,
In the internal memory or on the removable drive of a smartphone.
Go to the Extract from iTunes Backup directory, touch Media, and then confirm your choice by slipping OK in the lower right corner of the screen.