How to Transfer an Application From Android to iPhone
Are you planning to migrate from Android to iPhone, but don’t know how to transfer data? Do not worry, in the article we have put together the simplest ways to quickly transfer important information.
Method 1: Via the Move to iOS mobile app (Go to iOS)
This method allows you to transfer: phone records, messages, photos ands, bookmarks from an Internet browser, accounts and calendar data. There are also some free apps with software available on the App Store.
- Download the Move to iOS app for free on your Android device.
- Launch the application, follow the instructions of the program. Click on the “Next” button, and then select “Code Search” in the upper right corner. At this time on the new iPhone, you must complete the initial activation. If the activation was completed earlier, you will have to perform a data reset or transfer the data in another way.
- Connect your iPhone to a Wi-Fi network.
- On the activation screen, go to the “Programs and Data” section, where select “Transfer data from Android.”
- In the new window, click continue until the digital code appears.
- Enter the code on the phone from where the data will be transferred. Wait until the “Data Transfer” notification appears.
- Mark on the Android device the data that you want to transfer.
- After the information about data transfer appears, the device should be set aside. The duration of data transmission is affected by the amount of information transmitted. If necessary, connect the device to the mains charger.
- At the end, confirm the data transfer. Check if all data has been transferred to the new device.
Method 2: Via the iTunes desktop program
ITunes lets you transfer photos,s, and music.
- Connect the Android device to the PC, find and copy the necessary data to the computer: photos,s, music.
- Unplug your Android device and connect your iPhone.
- Open iTunes, click on the phone icon.
- In the sidebar, select the data category that you want to synchronize.
- Check the box next to “Sync.” Next, select the folder where the necessary data is stored, synchronization settings, and then apply.
Method 3: Via cloud storage. Dropbox, Google Drive, Yandex Disk, etc.
Allows you to transfer files from the above methods, as well as documents, including PDF and archives.
- On your Android device, open the cloud storage client, where add the files you want to sync. To do this, click on the “add” button.
- Specify the folder where the files are stored. And then, wait for the end of synchronization.
- Download the cloud storage client on iPhone. Go to the application to access the files.
Method 4: Through the desktop recovery program
Data transfer programs are also suitable for data transfer. This method is convenient in case the mobile device is damaged or partially malfunctioning.
Wondershare Dr.Fone or EASEUS Mobisaver is suitable for extracting information from an Android device. Such utilities work on a similar principle. It is necessary to connect the device to the PC via the synchronization cable, wait for the phone to be detected. Next, select the type of files that you want to extract. Wait for the extraction to complete, and then save the information to the PC. The resulting files will remain transferred to the iPhone using the methods described above. iTunes or cloud storage.
Method 5: Using MobileTrans
An easy way to transfer contacts, messages, calendar, call history, photos. music,s, applications and program data between platforms. To transfer data, follow these steps:
- Install and run MobileTrans.
- Connect iPhone and Android to PC.
- Select the option “Transfer from phone to phone”.
- In the next window, select the device for data transfer. iPhone, and the device for receiving. Android.
- Mark the type of files you are interested in, and then click on the “Start Transfer” button.
- Expect the end of data transfer.
Method 6: Via Android data transfer application
SHAREit, Xender, Zapya, Send Anywhere and AirDroid are also able to transfer files. The main condition is the use of a single service program on the transmitting and receiving device.
Download and install the appropriate program on your Android smartphone or tablet. Description of features, as well as a link to download, see the article “Android applications for data transfer.”
Install the program on the iPhone.
Run the program on your Android device. Mark the files, then click on the submit button.
Open the application on the iPhone and accept the files.
There are five simple ways to transfer data from android to iPhone. And which method do you prefer to use? Write about this in the comments below.
Was the article helpful to you?
Rate it. support the project!