How to Transfer a Movie from Computer to iPhone
I welcome you, a lover of tablet computers and other wonderful devices based on the iOS operating system. In today’s small note, we will talk with you about how you can quickly and easily drop, upload (download) various files to your Apple device (iPad or iPhone) so that you can comfortably watch them later.
This is done very simply, you just need to download (download) special free software from Apple. iTunes. But first things first.
Mobile iOS devices, such as iPad or iPhone, have very powerful features that not only allow you to perform basic functions, but also allow you to expand the functionality of the device, for example, allow you to download (download) programs that allow you to watch on your mobile device (iPad, iPhone). Before you watch a movie, on your gadget, it’s tedious to drop, upload (download) a file containing, film to it.
In order to upload a file (in order to later watch it on the device) on the device you need to follow these steps:
- First of all, you download and install iTunes, it is done very simply, there should be no problems at this stage;
- An iPad or iPhone is connected to a personal computer on which iTunes is installed;
- Movie, uploaded to iTunes;
- ITunes syncs with your Apple device — iPhone or iPad.
Now, first things first.
Go to this page. http://www.apple.com/en/itunes/download/. In the window that opens, you need to select the operating system for which you need to download (download) the program. In most cases, the operating system is detected automatically.
Enter the address of your email in the box provided. Next, click the “Download” button. After this simple operation, the process of downloading the program should go.
After you have managed to download, download (download) the program to your computer, run it and install it. This process is very simple, at this stage you should have no problems. If you have problems, repeat the above procedure again.
Launch iTunes and follow the instructions below.:
- Connect your iPad or iPhone to your computer using the USB cable that came with your Apple gadget;
- Press CTRLS to make the side menu visible;
- Prepare files (film) on your computer that you need to transfer (upload) to your iPhone or iPad to watch them later;
- In the side menu, in the “Media Library” field, find the “Movies” item, click on it. If the item is not visible, then press CTRL, (comma) and in the window that opens, in the “Sources” field, check the box “movies”, click “OK”;
- Now you just need to transfer (by analogy with how to transfer files from folder to folder) a, a movie in your iTunes library.
Congratulations, you were able to upload (record) a, a movie to your iTunes library, now in order to watch and download these files on your iPhone or iPad, you just have to do the final touch. synchronize.
In order to sync your device, follow these steps:
- In the side menu, in the “Devices” field, click on the name of your device;
- In the window that appears, select the “Overview” tab;
- Go down to the bottom of the page and to start synchronization, iPad or iPhone with your iTunes library, click the “Sync” button.
Syncing may take some time, depending on the size of the downloaded.
Play movie on device
So, you were able to download, upload the movie to your mobile gadget, now, in order to watch it, you need to open it, it is done as follows:
- Locate the application called “Video” on the desktop of your gadget iPad or iPhone;
- Open it and find the previously downloaded. To start playback, click on the. In order to make it more convenient to watch, you can expand the to the full screen of the device.
That’s all for today. Thanks for attention. Now you know how to easily drop, upload (download) any file (movie) to your mobile gadget.