How to throw music from a computer on iPhone
Users who first bought iphone very often face problems when trying to throw something from a computer to their smartphone. Especially often problems arise when working with music. If you also get into a similar situation, then this article should help you. Here we will consider two ways at once how to throw music from a computer on the iPhone.
The first method is the main one, it involves the use of the ITUNES program and it is most iPhone owners use it. The second method is alternative. In order to use this method, you will need the ITOLS program created by Chinese developers.
How to upload music to iPhone through iTunes
In the left region of the window, go to the Music tab, and in the right put a checkmark near the point “Synchronize music”.
Synchronization of all music
Install the point near the “The whole media” item, and then click on the “Apply” button.
Wait for the completion of the synchronization procedure.
Synchronization of individual playlists
First, a few words about what a playlist is, and how to create it. Playlists in iTunes are separate musical collections that can be created independently from compositions in a media text, in unlimited quantities and for different occasions: music on the way to work, for sports, rock, dance, favorite songs, music for each family member (if The family has several Apple gadgets) and t.D.
In the upper area of the iTunes window, open the “Music” tab, and in the left go to the desired section, for example, “Songs” to open the entire list of tracks added to iTunes.
The playlist created by you will be displayed on the screen. In order to make it easier for you to navigate in their list, it is recommended to set individual names. To do this, click on the name of the playlist once by the mouse button, after which you will be offered to introduce a new name. As soon as you complete the input, click on the Enter key.
Now you can proceed directly to the procedure for copying the playlist to your iPhone. To do this, click in the upper area of iTunes on the iphone icon.
In the left region of the window, go to the Music tab, mark the point “Synchronize music” and put a checkplace opposite “Selected playlists, artists, albums and genres”.
The list of playlists will be displayed below, among which you need to note with ticks those that will be copied on the iPhone. Click on the “apply” button to synchronize music on iPhone through iTunes.
At first, it may seem that copying music on the iPhone is a rather complicated process. In fact, a similar method allows you to much better organize the iTunes media text, as well as music that will be included in your device.
Thank the author, share the article on social networks.
If you have an extensive ITUNES media Teca and a rich musical taste, you can create a playlist for any type of activity: for work, sports, walks. Having selected suitable compositions, you will enjoy your favorite music at any time.
Manually via iTunes
This method is slightly different from the previous. He needs it, if you do not want to carry out synchronization every time, but you want to manually load the necessary songs yourself.
- We connect the device to the computer and go to iTunes. Now we go to the gadget settings and put at the very bottom of the gallery to process music and video manually.
- Now we go to the media and just begin to pull any song or album. A panel with devices will appear on the left. We tug around what we chose on the desired gadget in the list and the songs will be loaded into it.
As you can see, this method is much easier, however, if you have many tracks from different albums, then there will be a lot of time. And automatic synchronization of music will not work. In general, each method has its pros and cons of.
We transfer music through iTunes
The presented version is considered the fastest way to transfer music to iPhone from a personal computer. If the iTunes utility has not yet been installed on your computer, you will need to install it from the official Apple website
After the submitted utility is installed, it is necessary to perform the following steps:
- Connect the mobile device to the computer, after which the inscription will appear on the screen: “Trust this computer”, answer in the affirmative;
- Then open the utility. If the system requires its update, click on the corresponding button, and then restart the personal computer;
- Now you need to click on the icon icon and choose its model. Then the system will automatically transfer you to the iPhone page;
How To Transfer Music From iPhone to Computer (PC or MAC) using Dr. Fone. Fast and Easy
- Click on the “File” button, which is located in the upper left corner of the page. A new menu should open, in which you need to click on the “Add to the Library” button;
- Select a folder with added music and click on the “Select the folder” button. After that, the process of importing new music files will begin the library of the mobile device;
- At the end, you need to open the “Music” section and put a checkmark next to the point “Synchronize music”, as well as next to the point “The entire music library”. Then click on the “apply” button.
It is worth noting that the presented method has both disadvantages and advantages.
Simple MP3 transfer ways to iPhone without iTunes
Itunes. Not the only way to add mp3 music to the iPhone from your computer. This is a good way to manage your music library, but not the transfer of mp3. Fortunately, you have more opportunities for work.
MP3 transfer to iPhone using Mobiesync
Aiseesoft Mobiesync is one of the best ITUNES substitutions. He overcomes the disadvantages of iTunes and simplifies the process of transmitting mp3 between the iPhone and a computer or other mobile device.
- Music transmission in mp3 format between the iPhone and a computer in one click.
- Pre.Viewing mp3 files on iPhone before and after transmission.
- Coding audio files in accordance with your iOS device automatically.
- Do not interrupt the existing music on your iPhone.
In short, this is the easiest way to add mp3 files to the iPhone from your hard drive.
How to transfer mp3 to iPhone using Mobiesync
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to PC (and Windows to iPhone). UPDATED
If you plan to transfer MP3 to your iPhone, install on your computer software for transferring files. Then connect the iPhone to the computer using Lightning cable. After starting the software, your iPhone will be discovered and scanned. This software is available to all iPhone under the control of iOS 15/14/13/12/11 or earlier version.
Functions: for iOS 13/14 you need to enter your iPhone password to establish a connection.
Iphone audio files management
After scanning iPhone, files will be streamlined by type. Select music from the left side panel to display all audio files on your iPhone. If your phone has a limited space, you can choose unwanted music and press the basket icon on the upper tape to remove them.
When you are ready, find the desired folder or a list of playing for music tab. Expand the additional icon in the top line of the menu and select add files). Then find the MP3 files that you are going to copy on the iPhone and confirm this. Wait a few minutes. You will see that mp3 files will appear on your iPhone.
Transfer mp3 to iPhone using Fonetrans
Fonetrans is another popular file transfer software for iPhone. You can use it to control files, such as music in mp3 format, video, images and documents without iTunes.
- Add mp3 to the iPhone from your computer just.
- Keep the original sound quality when transmitting mp3.
- Improve performance using a physical connection.
- Compatible with iPhone 11/11 Pro / XR / XS / 8/7 or earlier.
How to transfer mp3 to iPhone using Fonetrans
After you installed the MP3 program for the iPhone to your PC, run it. There is another version for Mac. Then connect your iPhone to a computer using a USB cable. If you use iOS 13 or higher, enter access code.
Pre.Viewing of music files on iPhone
The program can scan all files on your iPhone after connecting. Then go to music tab from the left column. Now you can view all the music and playlists on your device.
Find the upper tape, press the additional and select add files). In the file opening dialog box, go to the MP3 files that you want to add to the iPhone, select them and confirm. When the MP3 transfer to the iPhone is completed, close the software and disconnect the iPhone. Now you can enjoy music on your phone.
How to copy files from a computer Mac
Also, the user can copy files from the computer from the same company as the phone. For this, the AirDrop app is used:
- First you need to open on Finder computer. You can do this with a tap for a smiley;
- Now we choose a “transition” to derive all available functions;
- Run the application itself. Choosing “all”. This function allows you to detect PC;
- We go to the iPhone files, while slipping to the review to open the appropriate control keyboard. Click “On my iPad”;
- Select the files from the desired folder, download them;
- Click on the Ayrtrop icon to show contacts and files. We pass authorization;
- Select the files and contacts necessary for transmitting in the system. After a successful transfer, the user will receive a notification.
Part 1 that you need to transfer music from iPhone to a computer
- Iphone, iPad or iPod, from which you tolerate music;
- A computer with Windows, to which you carry music with the latest version of iTunes;
- USB cable that supports the IOS-Windows program;
- Music files that you plan to convey.
Prepare all of the above, and let’s start transferring music files from your iPhone, iPad or iPod to a computer with Windows.
Music of music via iTools
In addition to the above method, there are other alternative methods of transferring music from a computer to iPhone. For example, you can use the ITOLS program. This program is not official, it is being developed by Chinese programmers. This is followed by both advantages and disadvantages. On the one hand, the ITOLS program is much simpler than iTunes, and on the other hand, it has compatibility problems, sometimes it just refuses to work.
You can download the ITOOLS program on the website Pro.Itools.CN or on the 4PDA forum. There you can also get more information about this program.
In order to transfer music from a computer to the iPhone using the ITOLS program, you need to connect the iPhone, start the ITOLS program and switch to the Music tab. Here you need to click on the Import button and select the desired music.
Download music from a computer on iPhone via iTools
You can also download music from the computer on the iPhone and other ways. For example, for this you can use the ITOLS program. This program was created by Chinese developers and it allows you to perform the same actions as iTunes, but much easier and faster. ITOOLS can download the program on the developer Pro.Itools.CN or on the 4PDA forum.
In order to download music from a computer on iPhone using the ITOLS program, you need to run this program, connect the iPhone using a cable, go to the Music tab and upload music using the Import button.
As you can see, this method of loading music is much easier, but there is one drawback. Itools is not an official program, so sometimes there are some problems with it.