How to take a screenshot on iPhone XR
Making a screenshot of the screen on the iPhone in 2 ways
Taking a screenshot on iPhone is easy. The smartphone itself already has this option, and the screen photo can be taken in 2 ways: by pressing the buttons and using the additional menu (the menu itself will not be visible in the finished screenshot).
Screenshots on the iPhone can be taken for almost any task: viewing SMS messages, on the main screen with application icons, and even during photo / video shooting.
For iPhone X
As a confirmation, the screen will blink 1 time, and in addition you will hear a characteristic sound. All screenshots are saved to the folder with your photos.
Now let’s look at the second way to take a screenshot.
Screenshot by pressing 2 buttons
You just need to press the lock key and “HOME” at the same time:
For iPhone 4 / 4s, 5 / 5s
Screenshot via OSD
To display the menu, follow the steps:
1 Go to the “Settings” menu.
3 p. “Universal access”.
4 p. “AssistiveTouch”.
5 Activate the slider.
6 A menu icon should appear at the bottom.
7 Now we go to the place that needs to be filmed (for me, for example, it will be just the main screen with icons), then click on the menu icon, after which an additional menu will open.
10 p. “Screenshot”.
For ready-made screenshots, you can make a beautiful frame in the shape of an iPhone. For this there is a free application called “Screenshot. Frame Maker”.
For iPhone 6/6 Plus, 6s / 6s Plus, 7/7 Plus, 8/8 plus
Making a frame for a screenshot in the “Screenshot. Frame Maker” program
After installing the program itself, we do the following steps:
1 Click on the “Screenshot” icon.
2 Click on the cross.
3 A folder with your photos will open, where a ready-made screenshot should be located. We choose it.
4 Move on.
5 Here you can choose the type of our frame.
6 Now we choose what needs to be done with the finished screen. I chose “Save to photo folder”.
The final version looks like this:
Never took a screenshot on an iPhone. Now I will know how to do it. It turns out. it’s not that difficult. I usually take screenshots on my computer. For this I have a special program.
Everything is so simple, but I was tormented)), before that I only had smartphones. Setting up with the help of hints is nothing complicated.
iPhone XR: How To Take A SCREENSHOT!! (2 Different Ways)
I take a screenshot of the video on iPhone 6. In addition to the lower and upper bands with the movie player, I have an entire black screen. What to do?
Taking a screenshot on an iPhone gadget
People planning to upgrade from an iPhone 8 or older to an iPhone XR will find it a little strange at first when trying to take a photo. The new smartphone does not have a Home button, because of this, taking screenshots is done a little differently.
How to take a screenshot on an Iphone XR
The new iPhone products have a simple and convenient method for taking screenshots using the keys. At the same time, it differs slightly from the method on previous devices. Here, the user will learn how to take a screenshot on the iPhone XR in several ways.
How to take a screenshot on an Iphone XR
First, it’s worth mentioning that tenth models lack a physical Home key. Due to this, the method of taking a screenshot has changed. This applies in particular to the X, XR, XS Max and XS models.
How to Take a Screenshot on iPhone XR
The options performed by that key are assigned to the on / off button. It is located on the right side of the gadget and is responsible for the function of screenshots.
To take a screenshot of the screen, follow these steps:
- Go to the content you want to take a snapshot of.
- Press the volume up key and the side button at the same time.
- When the smartphone is in sound mode, a characteristic signal will follow. A preview of the resulting screenshot will pop up. Touch it to edit if required.
- Click the preview to instantly share your screenshot via messages, social media, and more. Or just save the screenshot on your device. To do this, you just need to remove it by swiping it to the side. It will automatically go to the gallery.
Attention! It is not always possible to take a picture the first time. Better to press the volume up button a split second later. And if you hold down only the on / off button for a long time, Siri will start. By default, this key is responsible for this function.
The presented and other tenth iPhone models are equipped with the Assistive Touch function, which allows you to take pictures with one hand. But before that, you need to configure the function.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Select the sequence: “General” → “Accessibility” → “Assistive Touch”.
- Move the slider next to the function. The screen will display a translucent Assistive Touch button that can be moved anywhere on the screen.
- Select the top menu and click on the star icon.
- Select “Screenshot”. The Assistivetouch menu will add the ability to take a screenshot. It will also be possible to replace standard actions with others at your discretion.
- Go to the content to take a snapshot and tap the virtual key on the screen. Usually, a screenshot sound will be heard and there will be a flash. The snapshot will be automatically saved to your mobile device.
The above methods demonstrate in detail how to take a screenshot on an Iphone XR
The user can only decide for himself which method is more convenient and easier for him to use. often people prefer the second method.