How to restart iPhone 7
iPhone 7. Force restart
If you still do not know how to force restart the iPhone 7 with two buttons, for example, if the phone is frozen, then welcome. This guide will help you reboot both iPhone7 and 7 Plus. But in subsequent models of iPhones, a different reboot method is used.
A hard restart can sometimes come in handy in the following situations:
- iPhone stuck while updating or restoring iOS firmware
- The application hangs and the iPhone is stuck in a stupor
- Freezing as a result of experimenting with jail
- This same keyboard shortcut brings iPhone 7 out of DFU
In previous iPhone models (from the first to the iPhone 6S), forcibly, the restart is done like this. Home Power. On newer models, the old method does not work.
The iPhone 8, 8 Plus and the new iPhone X have an updated way. a new reboot
To restart iPhone 7, 7 Plus, use the simultaneous holding of the Power Volume down (-) buttons. We hold the buttons for 5 seconds: Turn on The volume down button, the frozen phone reboots. Sometimes the iPhone is left alone when it hangs, it hangs or reboots itself, but if the phone has been lying in a stupor for half a day to no avail, then you know what to do. we apply a new combination of two buttons.
If you were looking for. how to hard reset and erase all information from iPhone, then follow. complete reset of settings and content.
Apparently it’s not for nothing that the developers changed the forced reboot combination by transferring the recovery functionality to the volume down button. There is an opinion that in future iPhone models, the Home button, as a separate element, will not be at all. Perhaps someday it will merge with the display and become just part of the touchpad. It remains only to guess in which generation of iPhone (8, 9, 10) this will happen.
How to restart iPhone depending on model
There are two types of smartphone reboots. one of them is normal or system, and the other is called forced or hard. There are different ways to restart iOs for different iPhone models, so let’s dwell on each model separately.
Instructions on how to force restart any iPhone
In the life of every iPhone owner, there must have been a situation when the phone began to malfunction, freeze, glitch, slow down, or completely stop responding to pressing the touchscreen. Although the Apple device is considered a quality product. Let’s figure out how to restart an iPhone. The procedure allows you to restore system processes and unload smartphone memory.
The manual is suitable for all models, starting from 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XS Max, XR, 11. 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max.
- How to restart iPhone depending on model
- Series 8, X, XS, XR, 11
- 7, 7 Plus models
- 6s and 6
- SE, 5s and older models
- Question answer
- Difference between hard reboot and normal
- What to do if the screen doesn’t work
- What to do if mechanical keys do not work
- Why freezes occur
- Can I reboot with Siri
- What to do if iPhone requires a password after restarting
- The technique itself reboots
- How to perform the procedure through a computer
- Recovery mode
- DFU mode
Can I reboot with Siri
No, you can’t, but Siri can tell you how to do it correctly for this phone model.
Difference between hard reboot and normal
Normal or “soft” is called a reboot, when you need to restart a working phone, when it freezes or slows down. That is, when it is bad, but still works. A hard reboot (deep) is required if the phone does not react at all to the commands of the sensor.
7, 7 Plus models
In 7 models (including Plus) iPhone, the Home button has become touch-sensitive, so the reboot methods have changed.
A standard reboot requires:
- press the off key and wait a few seconds;
- in the window that appears, confirm the action.
A forced reboot is done like this:
- it is necessary to simultaneously hold down two buttons: volume down and side, for about 6 seconds, until the display turns off;
- after this logo appears. release, iOs will load in automatic mode.
SE, 5s and older models
If the iPhone SE, 5s or earlier model is working normally, then reboot as follows:
- click on the “Power” button located in the upper right corner of the gadget;
- hold it for a few seconds;
- turn off the phone using the touch switch that appears.
If the phone freezes and does not respond, then you need to force restart the device with two keys.
- hold the buttons “Home” and “Power” at the same time for about 7-8 seconds;
- after that we wait for the logo to appear and if suddenly the screen remains dark, then press “Power” until the device turns on.
How to perform the procedure through a computer
- Be sure to update your backup iPhone first by selecting your Apple ID account name in Settings. Below in the menu, select iCloud and by going to the tab, click “Backup”, and then “Create a backup”.
- Use a USB cable to connect your phone to your computer and open iTunes.
- Restart the device using the above method and wait for the iTunes connection screen.
- The program will offer to restore or update the system. Click the item you want.
How to reset iPhone 7?
There are the following ways to reset iPhone 7 and 7 Plus:
- Regular, or cold reboot, performed by software;
- forced operation by mechanical keys.
The subtlety here is that the iPhone 7 is different from its predecessors:
- except for the lack of a 3.5mm headphone jack;
- the Home button is no longer a button in the true sense of the word.
Hard restart iPhone 7
Three types of iPhone 7 Plus reboots
- Regular reset by software methods, aka soft reset.
- Hard reset, or emergency reboot.
- Soft reset without using mechanical keys.
Now let’s look at each of the points in more detail.
The first option is made using the “Power” key and the touch screen. Basically, it’s just shutting down the device and restarting it:
- Press the power button and hold your finger for a few seconds. an icon for turning off the device will appear on the screen.
- Swipe (slide) it from left to right, and the iPhone 7 turns off.
- After that, just turn it on as usual with the “Power” button.
How to Hard Reset iPhone 7?
- Press the “Power” key and the volume down key at the same time.
- They are located on different sides of the device, which is very convenient for pressing simultaneously with your thumb and forefinger.
- Hold them for about 10 seconds, the screen will go out, and then the Apple logo will appear on it.
For a full, deep reboot of the iPhone 7, you can also use an additional method implemented in software. The fact is that the developers have foreseen a situation when just mechanical keys can fail:
- To do this, you must enable the Assistive Touch option, which is located in the “Settings” menu, on the General tab = Interaction = Assistive Touch.
- Activate this function, and the display will show a transparent control panel for the main functions of the phone.
- Click on the “Block” item and hold your finger on the icon until “Turn off” appears
- Further actions are similar to those in the first paragraph.
Hard and soft reset iPhone 7
How to restart iPhone 7 (hard and soft reset)?
How to restart iPhone 7?
Smartphones are stable in operation, but nevertheless occasionally they can still freeze, ceasing to respond to touches on the touch screen. This can happen as a result of a software glitch. To bring the device to life, it needs to be rebooted, just like an Android device.
[multiGoods ids = 624,664,666,668,670,672,674,676,678,680,684,682 template = ‘card’] It should be noted that the developers are not recommended to do an emergency reset (reboot) of the iPhone 7 without a special need to reset all settings to factory defaults, just as it is not recommended for any stationary computer. The fact is that a sharp reset of the settings and turning off the device without observing the standard procedure for preparing for a power outage can lead to disruptions in the operation of the software.
How to restart iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 7
Users of Apple products sometimes have a question about how to restart the iPhone 7 Plus. after all, the method that was suitable for earlier versions does not work in it. And the need to hard reboot the iPhone 7 Plus, despite the high stability of the OS, can still arise. For example, due to a frozen application, which does not allow normal work to continue. In this article, we will understand why the way the operation is performed has changed and how to force restart the iPhone 7.
Reasons for change
In general, the iPhone 7 Plus (and the usual 7th version too) can be called a unique item in this line. The fact is that they use a restart method that was not used either before or after 7. Previously, if the smartphone screen froze, a key combination was used using the hardware Home key.
However, the number 7 had to be significantly redesigned to make the case waterproof. In particular, the same “Home” has changed, which was responsible for how to reboot. It has become sensory, although it retains some semblance of tactile response thanks to the built-in Taptic Engine. In this case, the actual processing of pressing is carried out exclusively by software and is possible only with a properly functioning operating system (in principle, there is no response on the switched off device). And if the iPhone 7 is frozen, restarting as before will not work. the OS will not be able to process the press.
New reboot scheme for iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 7
Fortunately, Apple has come up with a new scheme for how to restart the iPhone 7 with two buttons. To do this, follow these steps:
- To perform an emergency restart of iPhone 7, take it and gently press down on the power key (located on the right side).
- To urgently restart as expected, do not release it and press down on the volume down (on the left side).
- IPhone 7 Plus will only force restart if both buttons are held down at the same time.
- Before completely restarting the iPhone 7, this combination will turn off the display (wait a while, the process may take about 2-3 seconds).
- Wait for the screen to turn on and the brand logo to appear.
- Then you can release the keys. The system will start correctly.
Such a process will allow both to hard restart the iPhone 7 and, for example, to take it out of DFU mode. After that, you can continue to work as usual.
How to restart iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 PLUS?
Despite the fact that the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 PLUS are the flagships today, there are times when they sometimes just freeze.
Many begin to get lost in such cases and do not know what exactly needs to be done in such a situation. Today I will tell you detailed instructions, so you shouldn’t worry.
How to force restart iphone 7 if frozen?
If you had other models before the seventh iPhone, then you probably remembered a very simple scheme for rebooting your smartphone. hold down the Home button and the Lock button for up to ten seconds.
We forget about this method, because now it is completely different. And such changes were inevitable after the appearance of the new Home touch button, which simply does not react in any way when it hovers.
If you have curled iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, then follow these instructions:
- press and hold two buttons at the same time: Lock and Volume Down;
- all this happens for ten seconds until the Apple logo appears;
- we use the device.
Nothing complicated, just replaced the Home button with Volume Down. We’ll have to rebuild a bit after the new models, although this is probably not a problem if this is your first iPhone.
It is not worth worrying about freezes, because they do not happen so often. And more often than not, everything gets fixed with the next firmware update.
The most interesting news about Apple technology and not only.
Here is such a short but very useful article on the steps to take when your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 PLUS freezes.
There will be even more useful information further, so we just subscribe to the group on the social network or. which can be found in the right column of the site.
All iPhones before iPhone 7
For iPhone 6, 6 plus, 6s, 6s plus, 5, 5S, 5C, SE, 4S and all previously released, you need to press the Home and Power buttons:
- Press and hold the Home and Power buttons at the same time for 10 seconds (approximately). The iPhone display will go blank completely.
- Release both buttons. If after that the Apple logo does not appear on the screen, briefly press the power button. iPhone will start downloading normally.
- How to Restart iPhone to Normal Mode?
- Force restart iPhone
- How to restart iPhone without a button?
- Activating Assistive Touch
- Turn off iPhone using Assistive Touch
Assistive Touch must be turned on in order to activate full iPhone touch control. This function allows you to flexibly configure the control of the device using gestures and completely replaces the mechanical control buttons.
How to restart iPhone from any state?
At least once, but every owner of an iPhone or any other iOS device faced software glitches when the device stops responding to touching the screen and pressing mechanical control buttons (Home and Power). What to do if iPhone freezes and refuses to obey elementary commands? In today’s instructions, we will introduce you, dear readers, with 3 ways to restart your iPhone from any state.
iPhone 7 and later
On iPhones that were released after the iPhone 7, the Home button was made touch-sensitive. If the iOS operating system is frozen, then pressing the sensor will not work. They made another emergency reboot method for them:
- Press the power button and volume down button at the same time. Do not release and hold for about 6 seconds.
- The iPhone will restart. The Apple logo appears. Then it will boot as usual.
This method allows you to forcibly restart your iPhone or iPad when a software failure occurs. We advise you to use this procedure in case of emergency, and if you can get by with the remaining 2 methods, use them. Leave this one as a last resort.
The third and final method of restarting an iPhone is only effective during normal operation of the iOS device, when the touch display responds to touch and the device performs the necessary operations, but the shutdown button is damaged or does not work.
Activating Assistive Touch
- Go to Settings, General, Accessibility;
- Scroll to the bottom of the accessibility settings page and in the “Interaction” section select “Assistive Touch”;
- In the next settings window, move the activation slider opposite “Assistive Touch” to the “Enabled” position (colored green). A semi-transparent button appears on the iPhone screen.
- Touch the iPhone touch screen within this button (this gesture is called “Tap”). A window with available Assistive Touch options will appear on the screen.
How to reset iPhone SE (1st generation), 5s and earlier
- Hold the top button and the Home button.
- Hold them until the Apple logo appears.
How to put iPhone into recovery mode
Recovery mode is used when errors occur when updating and flashing a smartphone.
How to Force Reboot iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus – Hard Reset Method for iPhone 7/7
- Install the latest version of iTunes and close the app. MacOS Catalina uses the standard Finder file manager instead.
- Connect iPhone to Computer with Cable.
- Restart your smartphone as described above and wait for the iTunes or Finder connection screen.
- Agree to the offer to perform a repair or update.
How to restart iPhone, put it into recovery mode or DFU
Step-by-step instructions for different models.
How to restart iPhone
A reboot may be necessary if the smartphone is frozen and does not respond to pressing. Keep in mind that if the iPhone is not frozen, pressing the buttons below may display a standard shutdown dialog with a slider. Ignore it and just keep holding the buttons until the device reboots.
How to reset iPhone 8, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone X and newer models
- Quickly press and release the volume up button.
- Quickly press and release the volume down button.
- Press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
How to restart iPhone 7
- Hold the side button and volume down button.
- Hold them until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
How to restart iPhone 6s and 6
- Hold the side button and the Home button.
- Hold them until the Apple logo appears.
How to put iPhone into DFU mode
If nothing helps at all, the DFU mode comes to the rescue. This is a special state of the device required for a complete reinstallation of the system.
Connect iPhone to your computer and make sure iTunes (PC, macOS Mojave and earlier) or Finder (macOS Catalina and later) is running.
Then proceed depending on the model of the device:
- If you have an iPhone 8, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone X and later: quickly press the volume up button, then just as quickly press the volume down button, then press and hold the side button until the screen goes dark. Without releasing the side, immediately press the volume down key. After 5 seconds, release the side button, but continue to hold the Volume Down key while the computer recognizes the iPhone.
- If you have an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus: Press and hold the Side and Volume Down buttons. After 8 seconds, release the side button, but continue to hold the Volume Down key until the computer recognizes the iPhone.
- If you have an iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 6s and earlier: Press and hold the Side (or Top) and Home buttons. After 8 seconds, release the Side (or Top) button while continuing to hold the Home button until the computer recognizes the iPhone.
If everything is done correctly, the screen will remain black, and iTunes or Finder will detect the device in DFU mode and offer to restore it. If the Apple logo appears on the display, iTunes or the iPhone turns on. you have been holding one of the buttons for too long. In this case, repeat everything again.
How to reset iPhone 7 with buttons?
To reset the seventh iPhone, you need to simultaneously hold down the Power and Volume Down buttons. Keep holding them until the iPhone reboots and shows the bull’s-eye on the screen. When the Apple logo appears, release both keys. After that, you should see the initial settings screen.
How to reset iPhone to factory settings if forgot password without computer?
Recovery Mode to Unlock iPhone if Forgot Password
- Turn off your phone.
- Connect it to your computer.
- Select Recovery Mode from the menu that appears.
- Turn on iTunes, click OK and then “Restore iPhone”.
- If a message appears about auto-checking for updates, click on the “check” button.
How to wake up iPhone 7?
IPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, and iPod touch (7th generation): Press and hold the Top (or Side) and Volume Down buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until the recovery mode screen appears.
How to Factory Reset iPhone Using Buttons?
Now for this you need:
- Press and release the volume up button.
- Press and release the volume down button.
- Press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears.
- So to implement a Hard Reset, you need to hold down the volume down and Power buttons until the Apple logo appears.
How to Hard Reboot on iPhone 11?
If the gadget is not responding or you just want to quickly restart your smartphone: press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then hold down the side button and do not release until the iPhone restarts.
How to do a hard reset on an iPhone?
To Emergency or Force Restart iPhone.
- Quickly press the volume up button.
- Press the volume down button quickly.
- Then long press the side key until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
How to install apps on Chinese iPhone 7?
You just need to go to the website http://iphone.i4.cn from your iOS device and install the application. Yes exactly.
Chinese App Store
- Click on the green button and get the program icon on your desktop.
- Open and search in the search for what you need.
- Installed and works.
How to Force Restart or Hard Reset iPhone 7
If your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus is frozen, try hard reset or force restart.
If your device suddenly freezes, you cannot use the Home button and / or it stops responding to touches and swipes, try turning it off and on.
If you cannot turn it off normally, then you need to do a hard reset or force restart. This process only takes a few seconds and it won’t erase any data stored on your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus.
If you’ve upgraded to an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus from a non-Apple device, or haven’t had to force restart your device for a while, you may have forgotten how to do this.
Here’s how to force restart or hard reset a frozen iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus.
How to Hard Reset iPhone 7
To force restart your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, you need to use a simple button combination. Here’s how to do it:
- Hold the volume down button and sleep / wake button at the same time (located on the side of the phone).
- After a few seconds, the Apple logo should appear and you can release both buttons.
- Your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus will restart and you will need to enter a passcode if you have one.
If your phone freezes regularly, you may need to update your apps through the App Store, update your iOS software, or explore other possible solutions.
We recommend that you reset all of your iPhone’s settings in the Settings app. This will cause your device to forget known Wi-Fi passwords, so make sure you have them handy before taking these steps. Here’s how to reset iPhone 7:
- Open the “Settings” application on your phone.
- Tap General.
- Scroll down to Reset and tap it.
- Click “Reset All Settings” and enter your password, if you have one.
If factory resetting your iPhone doesn’t work, you may need to talk to Apple Support and see if they have a permanent solution.
How to restart iPhone using the Power (Sleep / Wake) button
This is the primary method for shutting down the iPhone, but most of us hardly do it. You’d better restart your iPhone from time to time to give the device a rest. All you have to do is press and hold the power (sleep / wake) button. For iPhone SE, 6s / 6s Plus and similar models, the power button is on the top edge. While for iPhone 7/7 Plus and other larger models, the button is on the right side.
How to Restart iPhone via AssistiveTouch (iPhone X, 8 Plus, 8 Included)
You can restart your iPhone without pressing the Sleep / Wake button. Use AssistiveTouch function, you can not use your finger to restart iPhone. This is a new feature for iOS 11 and you can restart your iPhone without the power button.
Step 1 Unlock your iPhone and tap on the Settings app. Then go General menu.
Step 2 Scroll down and tap Accessibility.
Step 3 Find and tap AssistiveTouch.
Step 4 Turn on the switch and turn on AssistiveTouch.
Step 5 Now tap on the AssistiveTouch icon from the screen.
Step 6 Click on Device.
Step 7 Click on.
Step 8 Finally, click on Restart.
Notes: For iOS 10, you can also use AssistiveTouch to restart your iPhone, but the steps are slightly different. Make sure you’ve turned it on in Settings, tap AssistiveTouch Device tap Lock screen. Then a slide appears to turn off the slide. Slide it from left to right and your phone will turn off. Restart iPhone by holding and pressing the Sleep / Wake button.
How to Force Restart iPhone SE, iPhone 6s / iPhone 6s Plus and Older Generations
Now that you know what problems you can fix after restarting your iPhone, it’s time to learn how to do the same. There are several ways to force restart an iPhone and it depends a lot on your device. If you have an iPhone 6 or older phone, follow this procedure to force a restart.
Step 1 Start by holding the Power (Sleep / Wake) button on your device.
Step 2 Press the Home button on your iPhone while holding the Power button,
Step 3 Continue pressing both buttons for about 10 seconds at the same time. This will make the screen black and your phone will restart. Release the buttons when the Apple logo appears on the screen.
Tips and Tricks for Restarting iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, etc.
How to restart iPhone?
HOW to HARD RESET or RESTART iPHONE 7 and 7 PLUS.
Apple often provides the most valuable and premium smartphones like iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone7, etc., which Apple enthusiasts adore. But iPhone can crash from time to time. Then you might have to restart your iPhone. And if a simple restart cannot solve some technical problems like iPhone freezing much more, you may need to force restart your iPhone. Don’t panic, this article has been prepared for you, offering helpful tips and tricks on how to restart your iPhone.
How to restart iPhone
How to reset iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
The method to restart your iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus is exactly the same as the iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus. Their Sleep / Wake button is on the right side of the edge of the iPhone, so you just hold and press the button until a slide appears. Then release the button and move the slide from left to right. When the phone turns off completely, you can press the Sleep / Wake button again to restart the iPhone.
Notes: For iOS 11 or newer, you can go to Settings General scroll down the screen and find the Shut down option.Tap on it and you will turn off your iPhone. Move power off from left to right. Then you can restart your iPhone by pressing the Sleep / Wake button.
How to reset iPhone (iPhone 7/7 Plus and earlier)
Step 1 Power Sleep / Wake button. Hold it until the power slider appears on the iPhone screen.
Step 2 Release the sleep / wake button.
Step 3 Use your finger and slide the power off from left to right. Your iPhone screen turns black and then goes down completely.
Step 4 Now you can press down power (Sleep / Wake) again until the Apple logo appears.
How to force restart iPhone
How to Force Restart iPhone 8
iPhone 8/8 Plus. this is the 2017 generation of iPhones. Although the operations to force restart iPhone 8/8 Plus are a little more complicated for older devices, the instructions below will help you do it right.
First of all, press the Volume Up button on the left side of iPhone 8 and quickly release it. Then repeat the steps above with the Volume Down button next to the Volume Up button.
Then hold the Side button on the other side for a few seconds until the Apple logo appears. During the process, a shutdown screen may appear, hold down the side button to skip it.
Finally, enter your passcode on the Start screen and force restart iPhone 8.
How to Force Restart iPhone 6s or Earlier iPhone
The round Home button was almost the familiar iPhone. It not only supports various on-screen actions, but also works with other Sleep / Wake buttons to force restart iPhone 6/6 and earlier.
Press and hold the Home and Power buttons at the same time.
When you see the Apple logo on your screen, release both buttons and wait for the startup procedure to complete.
Then enter your PIN and sign into your iPhone normally.
Forcing the iPhone to restart is able to clear background apps and some of the cache data. But it won’t erase or delete any personal content, apps, user preferences and other files on your iPhone, so you can confidently force restart your iPhone to fix various software issues.
How to Restart iPhone X Normally
As stated earlier, the iPhone X reboot process is different from other iPhone models. In fact, it is more difficult.
Press and hold the Side button on the right side and any Volume button on the left side until the shutdown screen appears.
You can hold the Volume Up or Volume Down button as you like, but do not press both Volume buttons.
Drag the slider from left to right and turn off iPhone X.
After your screen is completely black, press and hold the Side boost button. When the Apple logo appears on the screen, release the Side button.
If the side button doesn’t respond when you turn on your iPhone X, try charging your iPhone. If the battery capacity is too low, the side button will not turn on your iPhone.
Regardless of which path you choose, you can still fix bricked iPhone using both methods.
How to force restart iPhone X
Restart iPhone. it is a very effective way of resolving iPhone accidentally restarting due to software faults.
Quickly press and release the Volume Up button on the left side of the iPhone X. Then press and release the Volume Down button.
Then press and hold the Side button on the right until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
Wait for the startup procedure to complete and enter your PIN to access the iPhone X.
Even if you use fingerprint authentication on your iPhone X, a PIN is required after you force restart your iPhone X.
How to restart iPhone X
The iPhone X is the latest iPhone model that Apple launched in Q3 2017. Apple is not only bringing wireless charging and other new features to this popular device, but also redesigning it. Now you can’t find the power button or the Sleep / Wake button on the iPhone X. Instead, there is a side button to do the work the Power button used to do. This makes both restarting and force restarting the iPhone X different from other iPhone models.
How to Force Restart iPhone 7/7 Plus
Apple removed the physical Home button from the iPhone 7/7 Plus and added a soft touch button. So the way to force restart iPhone 7 is no longer associated with the Home button.
Press and hold the Sleep / Wake button on the right side of iPhone 7. And then press the Volume Down button on the right side.
Hold both buttons until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
Then use your PIN to sign in to your iPhone 7 after the startup procedure is complete.
What is the Difference Between Force Restarting iPhone and Restarting iPhone
Before you force restart your iPhone, you should know what it is and how it differs from a regular restart.
In short, a normal restart. this is another word for turning your iPhone off and back on again. This means that this is a software layer and people should be doing it on iOS. On the other hand, force restarting an iPhone is at the hardware level.
Although iOS is completely frozen or stuck in recovery mode or reboot loop, you can still perform a forced restart. It is also a useful troubleshooting solution for iPhone users because it is very often the only way to restart a faulty iPhone.
According to our survey, Apple’s website, docs and forum are missing a concept and explanation for the need to force restart an iPhone. But it works on all iPhone models.
Tutorial to Force Restart iPhone X / 8/8 Plus / 7/7 Plus / 6 / 6s and Earlier
Posted by George Connor Aug 07, 2020 14:30
As the latest iPhone models are sold in the market, more and more people are leaving messages and asking how to force restart iPhone X / 8/8 Plus and other models. It makes sense if Honor has that Apple introduced big design changes to the iPhone X / 8/8 Plus. importantly, force restarting an iPhone is a good way to fix a number of problems, such as accidentally restarting iPhone, freezing, stuck in headphone mode, and more. In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to force restart iPhone X / 8/8 Plus / 7/7 Plus / 6 / 6s and earlier. If you are facing some problems on your iPhone, just follow our instructions to turn on your iPhone easily.
- What is the Difference Between Force Restarting iPhone and Restarting iPhone?
- How to restart iPhone X
- How to Force Restart iPhone 8
- How to Force Restart iPhone 7/7 Plus
- How to Force Restart iPhone 6s or Earlier iPhone
- Frequently Asked Questions about Force Restart iPhone