How to Reset Samsung Galaxy J1 Settings
Set up your phone correctly! Internet, hard reset, graphic lock.
It is important to remember or write down the data (login and password) for logging into your google account. After resetting the settings, you will need them to synchronize your data (contacts, applications, etc.) with the phone and to access the phone.
To reset Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 J120H, follow these steps:
- Turn off your smartphone.
- Hold down the buttons at the same time: Volume upHome (Central)Turning on. Release the buttons after the screen lights up.
- After a while (10 sec) the phone will enter the recovery menu. If the robot logo hangs on the screen, then hold Turning on and without releasing it, press once Volume (). Release the buttons.
- Select the line “Wipe data / factory reset“. Use the buttons to move the cursor. Volume, and confirmation. by button Turning on.
- The phone will ask for confirmation Hard reset. Choose “Yes. delete all user data“.
- Click once button Turning on, thereby choosing reboot system now.
- Expect smartphone downloads.
Reset settings using the menu:
- At the bottom of the screen, go to Menu.
- Find Settings.
- Go to point Recovery and reset.
- Tap on the name Reset.
- Give your consent to the reset by clicking Reset and Erase everything.
- Expect the phone to load.
If you are experiencing problems with a blocked Google account, or a forgotten key, then I suggest watching a on how to unlock Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 J120H: