How to change Google account on Android phone?
For some time, our site told how to create a Google account, including for use in the Play Market. We also talked about how to delete this very account. Now let’s talk about how to change it.
In fact, the operation is simple, but remember that in order to change your account, you must have a different, second account. If there is none, you can create it. Remember also that you must have a mobile Internet or Wi-Fi connection.
Go to settings first.
Find the Accounts section and click Add account.
Next select your Google account.
Now choose a new account or an existing one. You can create a new one directly on this page, or simply by registering on the Gmail service, for example. If an account has already been created, click Existing, as in our case.
Enter data from the second account.
Add payment details for apps or content or just skip this step.
Set up sync if needed.
In the settings we see two accounts, you can use both (not simultaneously), for example, when downloading applications from the Google Play Market (the account can be changed in the Market settings).
If necessary, you can delete an unnecessary account from your smartphone or tablet, as we have already written about.
- Install a sim card;
- Make a call to your phone;
- Accept the call and add it to your contacts;
- At the stage of entering information about the subscriber, enter arbitrary numbers and click on the line for adding a new contact to the Google account;
- Write down the username and password for the account;
- Save contact in profile and restart device.
Now let’s deal with the standard scheme by the same FRP:
- Type registration information from the account that was in effect before the return of the equipment to its original state (request a login with a password from the previous owner);
- Unlink the Android phone using a PC and login to Google Account configuration;
- Visit the service if you have a guarantee and receipts.
How to disable Factory Reset Protection
To completely deactivate the built-in protection, follow these steps:
- Open the configuration of the cellular device;
- Then mark the line Accounts / Accounts;
- Select Google;
- Click on the button to delete your profile in Google;
- Enable developer mode (USB debugging);
- Activate the slider called OEM Unlock.
After a Google account reset on Android, the system may not recognize the password. The confusion arises if the user has recently changed the secret combination of characters. Just log in to your account a few days later.
The indicated method will come in handy when the smartphone is compatible with Fastboot. Prepare the PC and the installed OS drivers for operation. Download Fastboot to your phone and put Bootloader mode.
Then directives for the set are available for the user to choose:
- Fastboot oem clean_frp;
- Fastboot erase persistent;
- Fastboot erase frp;
- Fastboot erase config.
- Insert the SD drive;
- Install TWRP Recovery;
- Download and transfer an archive called FRP-False.Zip to the card;
- Start recovery mode (with the gadget off, press the on / off keys simultaneously, “Home” and increase the volume) and flash the downloaded archived content.
The next method does not need to perform intricate manipulations with the firmware or download additional software. Insert the SIM card into the problematic device, start the phone and open an account, then:
- Call your smartphone;
- During the duration of the call, long press the central button to open Google Now and drop the call;
- Tap on the Back line and enter the settings in the search field;
- After going to the appropriate section, reset your Google account on Android by deactivating the marks in the recovery tab.
Resetting an account using a SIM card
How to reset the Google account via SIM after a factory reset, the user should:
Place the card in a smartphone or tablet;
- Make a call;
- Take a call on a resuscitated device;
- Add an outgoing call;
- Dial a random combination on the keyboard;
- Give the Add number command;
- Restart the device.
The second option on how to reset Google Chrome settings on Android involves repeating the first 4 points of the previous algorithm, but then follows:
Dial ## 4636 ## on the keyboard;
- Thanks to the command, the phone will direct the user to the extended menu. Here press Back to move to the setup menu;
- Fail in Restoration (Archiving);
- Turn off Data backup and other commands designed to restore the base;
- Reset parameters to factory settings;
- Log back in with your account.
How to unbind a device from a profile via a browser
How to reset Google Chrome so that it does not ask for a username and password on Android to remove the device from the account. Everything will work out if it is possible to enter your personal account through the browser.
Start Google Chrome;
- Type Google account in the search box;
- The main page of the account settings menu will open. On the left will be Security. Go to this section;
- Scroll down to your devices form;
- Click Device Management;
- Find your telephone in the list;
- Click Close Access;
- Try to log into your account from your smartphone.
How to reset Google account after factory reset
The problem of how to reset a Google account after a factory reset sooner or later arises for all users of Android phones. All OS versions above 5 have FRP protection mechanism. The meaning of the technology lies in the fact that the login data (login and password) are known only to the owner of the device. But if he also forgot the protective combinations, then access will be closed. Although there are still several ways to reset Google Chrome settings on Android.
Resetting your account using a flash drive
Place the SD card in the slot;
- Download and install TWRP Recovery;
- Download FRP-False.Zip;
- Move it to SD card;
- Put the device into the Recovery state;
- Flash FRP-False.Zip.
Another way to reset the current Google Chrome settings on Android is to work in English:
- At the stage when they will ask for data to enter, change the interface language to English;
- Press Home three times quickly. This is a button located on the phone panel. It is central among the three most important buttons of the device. Confirmation that everything worked out will be a voice message about the activation of TalkBack;
- Rotate the Russian version by swiping your finger diagonally or straight across the screen. If the first time does not work out, you can repeat the movement again;
- A context menu will open. Find TalkBack Settings in it;
- When the called menu pops up, press Home again 3 times as quickly as possible;
- Specify any browser;
- Start an internet connection;
- In the search box, type QuickShortCutMaker;
- Click Search. You need to find a resource where you can download the APK file of this software, but so that there is no transition to Google Play. Make sure the source is safe;
- Download the application and install it. The installation starts automatically;
- Run the utility;
- Go to the Advanced Search tab;
- Type TouchWiz;
- The inscription will appear at the top. Tap on it;
- Activate View;
- The Android desktop will appear. Go to the setup menu;
- Touch About device;
- Move to Software Details;
- Scroll to Build Number and click on it 8-10 times;
- Developer mode will work. Now in the same section select Developer options;
- Turn the toggle switch to Unlock and Reset data to active position;
- Confirm the command;
- Wait for the completion of the algorithm;
- Create a new account or choose another.
Other ways to reset
In addition to the main above methods of account reset, there are additional ones that will also be useful to know.
How to reset Google account from phone after factory reset
Android 5.1 Lollipop brought new features to users, but also added new challenges. On the one hand, Google wants to protect its users from those who fraudulently took possession of their phone and wants to bypass the gadget lock through a factory reset. This service is called Google FRP Lock. So why did she add problems for Android users? The entire internet is tempered by requests on android forums, like:
The fact is that it turned out that on some versions of phones this service does not work correctly, and even if a real user tries to log into his account and enters a real username and password. The system does not accept his input. This is where it gets really offensive. There is only one thing left. Reset Google account from phone after factory reset and register this phone again, which is called “from scratch”. In this article we will try to find out. How to do it correctly so as not to block your smartphone.
2. Resetting your Google account using a SIM card.
A step-by-step guide to reset looks like this:
2.1. We insert the SIM card into the phone, turn it on and wait for the TV tower icon to appear (connection with the operator).
2.2 We call this sim card from an unlocked phone. During a call, click on the add call icon and drop the call. The system will send us to the dialing screen. Next, enter from the on-screen keyboard: ## 4636 ## This is an exit to the advanced phone settings menu.
2.3 There is an arrow on the top left. Return to standard settings. Click on it.
2.4 Open the “Restore and Reset” item, there we uncheck the linking the backup to the Google account. If it is not there, select the “Clear credentials” item in the “Security” sub-item and reset the settings.
2.5 After that, you will be logged into your Google account without any problems.
3. Resetting your Google account after resetting the settings using a SIM card.
3.1 Performing the initial setup of the phone, reach the point of connection to Wi-Fi,
3.2 You will need a working Wi-Fi network, the password for which you know.
3.3 Open the keyboard to enter the password. Call the keyboard settings (in different keyboards and phones this is done differently: by holding down the space bar or changing the language or holding down the Swipe button or holding down the numeric keypad selection button (123) or by holding a comma or enabling voice input, which will give an error if you are silent and will open a small icon of keyboard settings, in which you need to select Google Now, click opt out, and type “Settings” in the search bar), then call the help window,
3.4 Select the item “Recent applications”, the search bar will open, in the bark we type “Settings”, then “Restore and reset”, select the item “Delete account” and press “Reset”. After the reset, the account from Google of the device will be reset completely.
How to properly reset Google account from phone after factory reset
1. The easiest way. Wait.
It’s not the best fit for most situations. The fact is that FRP Lock, as conceived by Google, remains active for only 72 hours, then this option is deactivated. If this method is not for you. Read on.
4. Reset your account from your phone using a flash drive.
This trick is possible due to the popup and the connected memory card.
4.1 Insert the USB flash drive into the switched on phone,
4.2 Press the OK button during the notification and get into the settings,
4.3 Select the item “Application Data”,
4.4 Then follow the points: “All”, “Settings”, “Startup”, “Restore and reset“, “Reset DRM”,
4.5 We agree to remove keys from the phone,
4.6 We return to “Restore and reset” and reset the settings,
4.7 We are overloaded. Voila.
You can view the Google account reset from your phone after resetting the settings at. For some, this option will be clearer:
Use the function on Samsung Find My Mobile if you forgot your password
To eliminate the new password on Samsung, if you suddenly forgot the old one, the special Find My Mobile reset function will help. The vast majority of phones of this brand are equipped with this function. If you have created your Samsung account and registered it earlier, then you can use this function.
How to delete Google Account on Samsung
This reset method is suitable for Samsung gadgets running on Android OS 4.4 or earlier versions of this OS.
Enter wrong lock password 5 times;
- The message Forgot your photographic key? Tap on it;
- Enter your backup PIN or your Google account information. If you choose to enter the backup PIN, just click OK. If you are logged into your Google account, click Sign in to continue. Your Samsung phone will be unlocked.
How to reset password on Samsung if forgot
As you know, the stick is always two-edged. This also applies to access to our Samsung, which is designed to become a barrier for intruders. But at the same time it becomes an obstacle for us when we cannot remember it. In this case, we will be helped by various ways to reset the password on your Samsung mobile phone, if for some reason you forgot. We will tell you about the most effective of them in our material.
- Phone Rescue of Android helps to reset Samsung password
- How to reset data via Android Device Manager
- How to delete Google Account on Samsung
- Use the function on Samsung Find My Mobile if you forgot your password
- Factory reset your Samsung smartphone
How to reset data via Android Device Manager
To use this method, Android Device Manager must be enabled on your Samsung phone.
If it is activated then do the following to reset your password:
Go to google.com on your PC;
- If necessary, log into your Google account that you used on your locked phone;
- On the screen on the left, select your locked phone, then click on Lock device;
Phone Rescue of Android helps to reset Samsung password
The easiest and most convenient way to regain access to your Samsung phone is to use PhoneRescue for Android. One click will be enough for you to reset your password and gain full access to your gadget.
Download Phone Rescue of Android program and install it on your PC;
- Run the program, and then connect your Samsung smartphone to the PC using the USB cable;
Factory reset your Samsung smartphone
Resetting the gadget to factory settings. The latest solution that can help you unlock your forgotten Samsung phone password. Keep in mind that all your data on the phone after the reset will be deleted.
Click on Settings on your phone;
- Find the section Backup and reset (Restore and reset) there;
How to reset google account on samsung a50
Google account allows you to install applications from the market, so it is usually required to create it for everyone.
Without it, your Samsung a50 phone loses many of its capabilities, only it can create problems if you forgot your password.
In most cases, this happens after a factory reset, since Android 9 has built-in FRP protection, this is a new security method aimed at protecting our data in the event of a phone loss or theft.
You can easily delete your Google account by having access to the settings, but after resetting it is not. How to get around?
On older versions of android, this prohibition was removed easily, now everything is more complicated. If you get root rights, then in the data / system directory you can delete account.Db.
You most likely do not have such rights, but there is a solution for non-rooted samsung a50. You do not need to contact the service for help.
Reset Google account samsung a50 after reset
It sounds a bit absurd, but more than half of people with such problems do not remember the password of their Google account, as a result, they are looking for a way to unblock it.
So I decided to help them. I will demonstrate how to quickly / easily delete a Google account after starting with factory settings.
The aforementioned lock after a factory reset requires you to provide the account password that was previously registered on your a50 on your a20 | a30 | a40 | a60 | a70 | a80 | a90 to get rid of Google in this way, you can also.
It should be added that in order to avoid such situations in the future, you must first delete all accounts from the phone before resetting.
If you forget to do this, then later you should expect a request for a password to the account, but if this has already happened, then go here to download a special application (there is also an instruction there).
You will need to install the application from the link on another phone, so take care of it.
After that, it is sent from him to your SMS, only not simple, but with the authority of the operator and with a link to YouTube.
Therefore, the Internet must be. Further, after logging into YouTube, you will have the opportunity to open the parameters and calmly delete your Google account.
From now on you can start setting up your phone without locking Factory Reset Protection.
There are other workarounds, only unfortunately Google is constantly applying fixes to fix any vulnerabilities that could lead to FRP removal, so the old ones no longer work on newer models.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to comment. I will always be happy to help. Success.
How to remove Samsung account from phone?
Samsung smartphones can be linked to the company’s branded service. And if, say, you want to reset data on your smartphone, you will have to enter the password for your Samsung account. And this is where the problem appears, many users simply do not know how to unlink this account from the device! And all because they do not remember the password from her. Let’s try to solve this issue.
Open Settings on your Samsung smartphone.
Go to the section with added accounts. We call it Cloud and Accounts, or maybe just Accounts.
Click on Accounts.
You see the line Samsung account, tap on it.
On the account page, click on three dots this is such a button.
As a result of clicking, the Delete account button should appear. As you already understood, you need to click on it.
Confirm the action by tapping the OK button.
If you know your password, you need to enter it, but many users do not remember the password. In this case, you need to select the line Forgot your ID or password?
The browser will open a page to restore access. Enter the same email address to which your Samsung account is linked, click Next.
You need to log into the email to which the account is linked. Click Check Email.
Go to your mail, open the letter and click Reset password.
Enter the new password for the account twice and confirm the reset.
Next, do the same as described above using the settings section to delete your account. After entering the password, the Samsung account will be deleted.
Instructions for Android 7
Open system preferences.
- Select the Recovery and reset section, where disable data backup, automatic data recovery.
- Go back to the general section of the settings, where open the Accounts item.
- Select from the list provided, if there are accounts in other services, the line Google.
- If there is only one account, the next window will offer a proposal for data synchronization. If there are several accounts, select the one you want to delete.
- Click on the ellipsis in the upper right corner to open the context menu, where select Delete.
- Confirm the action. Enter a password if required.
- Reboot the device to check the normal startup and the lack of confirmation of the previously deleted account.
How to remotely reset Google account
Go to your device’s search page.
- Select the device from the list where you want to delete the account.
- For security purposes, the system may ask for an account password. Enter your password and click next.
- From the list of proposed options, click on the item Log out of your account on your phone.
- Next, click on the Sign out of account button. Confirm Action.
Account reset methods
There are two methods for deleting a Google account:
The local method is applicable when the device is on hand. To do this, go to the settings and select the appropriate item.
Remote method, used if the device is stolen or lost. Also, if the device is given away, and the account has not been deleted. Account reset is performed through the appropriate service. When the mobile device is connected to the network for the first time, the account will be reset.
Instructions for Android 9
Step 1. From the application menu, select Settings.
Step 2. Scroll down to the Accounts section.
Step 3. In the list of accounts, select the account that you want to delete.
Step 4. If you first need to synchronize data, click the Synchronize account button. In the next menu, mark the items that you want to sync.
Step 5. For immediate deletion, click on the Delete account button.
Step 6. In the window that appears, confirm the action by clicking on the Delete account button.
After confirmation, the account information will be deleted from the mobile device.
When to reset your Google account
The reasons for deleting the account are as follows:
Selling the device.
- Transfer of a mobile device for temporary or permanent use to another owner.
- Loss or theft of the device.
- If Google services fail.
- Removing an additional account or a third-party account when installing applications purchased by another user.
Reset google account
Section: For beginners Date: 08/18/2018 Author: Alexander Moiseenko. Comments: 0
Last updated: 19/02/2020http://samsung-wiki.com/sbros-gugl-akkaunta-na-androide.html