Progress does not stand still, and sooner or later, any owner of an iPhone gadget decides to purchase a new, more modern model of a mobile device. And what excites us in the first place when we are going to leave the old telephone? The answer is obvious: how to make sure that all phone numbers are in the new mobile device. Indeed, sometimes there are more than two hundred contacts, and manually rewriting them seems simply unrealistic. That is why in this article I will tell you how to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone, as well as to any other modern gadget. So let’s look at a few options.
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone using Microsoft Outlook
This is usually the easiest way. To transfer contacts, do the following:
- Use the usb cable to connect your old iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes.
- In the window that opens, select the section “Information” and sync with Outlook.
- Disconnect the device from the PC.
- Take the new gadget and connect it to the computer. In the program window, synchronize in the same way.
- That’s all. Contacts copied.
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone using iTunes
In this way, you can move not only phone numbers, but also all the information (photos,s and music) stored in your gadget. So what needs to be done for this?
- Connect the iPhone, which stores all the phone numbers, to the computer. Launch iTunes.
- In the window that opens, select your device and configure the synchronization settings. Click on the button “To apply”.
- Disconnect the first device from the PC, and then reconnect the new one.
- Similarly, synchronize. After its completion, you will see that all phone numbers will be in the new device.
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone using the Mover application
In order to use this method, it is necessary that this program is installed in both gadgets, between which information will be exchanged. Mover is available on the AppStore and can be downloaded absolutely free. So, we pass to actions:
- Connect both devices to the same wireless Wi-Fi network.
- Launch Mover on the gadget from which you will transmit information.
- In the program window, click on the plus sign and mark those contacts that will need to be transferred.
- Launch the Mover application on the second device.
- Pay attention to the screen of the first iPhone. there, an arrow will appear at the top, pointing to the second gadget.
- Did you see? Now simply drag the selected contacts with your finger in the direction of this arrow. All information will be in the new device.
How to transfer contacts to iPhone from any other phone
In order to copy contacts from Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson to iPhone, you need to make sure that your old mobile supports PC. Usually, the installation disk with which you can find the necessary program should go with the phone. So, we pass to actions:
- Connect your old phone to the PC and synchronize it using the application with the computer.
- In the window that opens, find the function “Export contacts”. Using it, the program will create a file with contacts in one of these formats: CSV, vCard, vcf, etc.
- Unplug your old phone and connect your new iPhone to your PC.
- Launch iTunes and find the function in it. “Import contacts”. If the file formats are compatible, then all phone numbers from one application will automatically be transferred to another application. You just have to transfer the contacts to the iPhone, synchronizing it with iTunes. And how to do this, see above.
From the foregoing, we can conclude that moving contacts from phone to phone is not so difficult. The main thing is to follow the instructions. I hope you no longer have questions about how to drop contacts from an iPhone or an iPhone.