How To Remove Update On Huawei
Not sure how to uninstall the application on Android Huawei and Honor? Our brief instructions will help you understand the issue and destroy unnecessary files on your smartphone. It is worth starting with the fact that the volume of modern phones allows you to download a large number of various files. If the memory is too full, the device stops working fully. Mobile can slow down and fail. If you encounter problems at work, we recommend that you study the smartphone’s memory. Many believe that you need to remove the application shortcut from the menu. However, this method will not allow to destroy all information about any program.
What system applications can be removed without consequences
Each device has a list of system programs that are included in all models. They cannot be completely removed or dumped. The company’s developers have enabled users to remove some system applications on Huawei. For this, access to root rights is absolutely not necessary. The list includes the following options:
- Huawei Health;
- Phone Clone
- Huawei Weather;
- Feed Master;
How to remove unnecessary applications from a Huawei and Honor phone?
To remove unnecessary utilities on the gadget from the flagship is easy in several ways. The first is the best option without asking for root rights. The second involves the use of developer rights. Using the third method, files fall into freeze mode. During it, any updates do not occur. Thus, programs do not take up empty space in the phone’s memory. Only with one method you need to download additional software. It is important to understand that installing new software will entail changes in the operation of the device. We will analyze each of the methods in detail.
Freezing through settings (without root rights)
The first option is to pause the file. It turns out to rationally use memory without deleting. Freezing is suitable for options that cannot be destroyed. Basically, these are system programs built into any mobile phone. Freeze as follows:
- first activate the “Settings” folder;
- select “Applications”;
- find the desired document and alternately click “Stop” and “Disable”.
Complete removal via ES Explorer (root rights)
Permanent destruction through ES means that the so-called file manager is used during deletion. You must install a special explorer that will remove the downloads. Provides quick access to Android. Next you need:
- open the “Explorer” section;
- in the upper left corner, click on the “Menu” button;
- in the window that opens, look for a line with the name Root Explorer;
- Next, select some programs in the file section;
- after the “quick menu” appears on the screen, press the “uninstall” button.
Another important aspect. download any software. It can be any suitable program to get Root rights. We recommend downloading such programs from official sites.
Through the style of the home screen
The easiest way to use the home screen. However, there are also some nuances here. In particular, you can use the “Normal screen”. To do this, click on the icon of the unnecessary application. In the menu that opens, select the “Delete” button. This method is only suitable for installed files. When only program shortcuts are placed on the home screen, it will not work to delete from memory. In this case, use the Application Screen folder. Opens by long pressing the display. Next, select the unnecessary file and delete it.
How to remove the application on Honor and Huawei?
The fastest way is to use the “Settings”:
- the first step is to find the Applications and Notifications folder;
- after entering the “Applications” menu item, select the desired file in the list and select it;
- full information about him will open;
- click on the “Delete” button and confirm the operation.
Done, now the application has completely disappeared from the smartphone.
Via Play Market
This method only works when the Internet is turned on:
As you can see, the method is quite simple and does not cause additional difficulties.
Removing applications through a computer without root rights
Destroy utilities that are provided by the developer, possibly through a personal computer. You need to download ADB to the device itself. After the installation is complete, enable USB debugging and connect to your mobile phone. Another nuance is to download the App Inspector software or ES Explorer. Both applications are suitable for smartphones. Detailed instructions.
If you have any questions or have complaints. let us know
- First connect your smartphone and home computer via USB.
- Open File Explorer on your phone.
- Download the ADB utility and install it.
- After starting, a black window will open in which you need to write 2 words adb shell.
- Next, enter the following combination pm uninstall.k —user 0 APP TITLE.
- If you want to get rid of several, act one by one.
The selected applications have been successfully deleted from the device memory.
Uninstall using ADB Run
ADB Run is a fast version of the software of the same name for easy Android control. Each user will easily take advantage of ADB Run. It is easy to use and does not contain complex formulas. However, it is still necessary to know some nuances. What to do?
- To get started, install the software and unzip the archive.
- After that, run the program and connect 2 devices to each other.
- To delete, enter the number 11 and Enter.
- In the list, select a name and enter the corresponding number in order.
- After pressing Enter, the action is confirmed and the program pauses.
How to remove application update?
To remove the constant download of new versions is also possible in the “Settings”. Carefully examine this folder and understand the functionality. After opening the “Task Manager”, select the desired file. The display will show full program information. The “Delete updates” button will completely stop the file.