How to Remove Small Scratches From Phone Screen
Just think, some 10-15 years ago, many of us only dreamed of becoming the owner of a mobile phone. Today, this gadget can often be seen in the hands of even a first grader. The operation of the mobile phone does not affect its appearance in the best way, small, and sometimes not very, scratches appear on the screen. To return the device to its former beauty, it is not at all necessary to contact a service center. You can remove scratches from the phone screen at home. Today we will bring to your attention several ways.
Before you begin to implement the methods proposed below to remove scratches from the phone screen, you should carry out preparatory work.
- Turn off the machine.
- Seal the external connectors with masking tape or electrical tape. This will prevent water and other foreign substances from entering the gadget.
- Be patient as some scratches turn out to be very tenacious. Perhaps it will take you not minutes, but hours of painstaking work.
- Apply a little toothpaste (gel will not work) on a cotton pad.
- Gently polish the screen in circular motions until the scratch disappears.
- Finally, wipe the screen with a paper towel to remove any remaining toothpaste.
Polish for cars or furniture
- Apply a small amount of polish to a cotton pad.
- Polish by analogy with the method described above the phone screen until the obsessive scratch disappears.
- After thoroughly wipe the phone with a soft cloth, since the chemical compounds that make up the product, if it comes into contact with the skin or inside the body, can cause great harm to your health.
Do not be confused by how this tool looks. It is one of the most effective in the fight against scratches.
- Apply the paste on a piece of soft cloth.
- Put a couple drops of engine oil on the screen.
- Gently rub the scratched surface of the screen until it is fully resuscitated.
- Dry your phone and enjoy its pristine beauty.
- From soda and water in a ratio of 2: 1, prepare a paste.
- Put it on a cotton pad.
- In a circular motion, treat the scratched surface.
- After the scratches disappear, remove traces of paste with a clean cloth or cloth.
Instead of soda, if desired, you can use baby powder. The procedure is similar to that described above.
If the phone screen is covered with small scratches, then you can polish it with ordinary vegetable oil.
- Put a drop of oil on the monitor.
- Use cotton wool to polish it to perfect smoothness.
- Wipe the screen with a dry, soft cloth or cloth.
A mixture made from eggs, aluminum and potassium sulfate
- Combine one egg white and a teaspoon of potassium sulfate (popularly known as alum), which can be purchased at the pharmacy.
- Preheat to 65 degrees in an aluminum bowl.
- Moisten a piece of microfiber in the prepared solution.
- Put it on aluminum foil and put in the oven preheated to 150 degrees until the fabric is completely dry.
- Then lower microfiber for half a minute in cold water.
The above steps should be repeated 3 times, then leave the fabric to dry for two days. After the cloth, you can polish the phone screen.
And what methods of removing scratches from the phone screen are known to you? Share them in the comments!