How to Remove OK from Phone
If you want to delete your page (profile) in Odnoklassniki, especially if you need to do this from your Android or iPhone smartphone, the social network itself does not really want you to do this, and therefore the search for the necessary settings is not obvious. However, this is possible and not very difficult.
This manual details how to delete your page in Odnoklassniki from the phone completely and permanently, as well as a where the entire process and additional nuances are shown clearly. On a similar topic: How to delete a VK page from a phone.
- How to permanently delete the page in Odnoklassniki from the phone
- Delete a profile in Odnoklassniki. instruction
- Uninstall OK app on Android and iPhone
How to permanently delete your Odnoklassniki page from your phone
Unfortunately, it is impossible to delete Odnoklassniki profile in the official OK application on the Android phone or iPhone, but this can be done using any browser. Google Chrome, Yandex.Browser or another, the procedure will be as follows:
- In your browser on your phone, go to https://m.Ok.Ru (just enter m.Ok.Ru to the address bar of the browser).
- Log in to Odnoklassniki in the browser with your username (or phone number, email address) and password. If you don’t remember the mail address or phone number to which the page was registered, you can see them in the Odnoklassniki application on the phone: open the menu. Click “Go to profile”. “Settings”. “Personal data settings”, there you will see this information, when If necessary, they can be used to recover the password.
- Click on the menu button on the site m.Ok.Ru in the browser, scroll down the menu items and select “Full version of the site”, and then click Go. If at the same time you are asked to select the application with which to open the page. Select the same browser in which you visited Odnoklassniki.
- The appearance of the page will change (now it will look like on a computer). Pay attention to the items under the menu on the left, in particular the “” item. If it opens when pressed, select “Regulations” in it and go to step 7, if “Still” does not open. Open the “Help” item there.
- On the help page, in the search field, enter “Regulations” or “License Agreement”, and then go to “What is a License Agreement and where to find it.”
- On the next page, click on the “Here” item in the explanations, where you can familiarize yourself with the license agreement. This action should take you to the page ok.ru/regulations
- At the bottom of the text of the license agreement, click on the item “Opt out of services”. If there is no such item, apparently, Odnoklassniki has switched to mobile view again, try selecting “PC version” or “Full version” in the browser menu on your phone to turn on the view again on your computer and the “Cancel services” item will be displayed.
- You will be on the OK account deletion page. In order to delete the page in Odnoklassniki, you will need to mark the point why you delete your profile and enter a password, and then click the “Delete” button.
Keep in mind that despite the fact that the page will be deleted completely (that is, the profile will not only be closed), you will still have the opportunity to restore it, and forever the page in Odnoklassniki will be deleted only after 90 days.
If for some reason you are unable to complete the 7th step, since Odnoklassniki is still displayed in a mobile form and there is no “Refuse services” item, try to do the same thing, but in a different browser.
instruction: deleting a profile in Odnoklassniki from the phone
If, after deleting the page in Odnoklassniki, you also need to remove the application from the phone, then this is very simple:
- On Android, go to Settings. Applications, find the application OK in the list, click on it, and then click the “Delete” button.
- On iPhone. Hold the Odnoklassniki application icon for a long time, and when a cross appears on the left in the corner. Click on it to delete it.
This completes the complete deletion of the page in Odnoklassniki, I hope you have succeeded.
Hi friends! Then my grandmother phoned the other day and asked me: “Sasha, you programmer! Help me delete the page in Odnoklassniki. ” It turned out that some fraudsters had already offered it to granny as a paid service and wanted to “breed” the old woman for 3,000 rubles. That is why I decided to prepare an article on the topic: how to delete a page in Odnoklassniki.
I will cover the most popular ways to delete an OK page. If you know other ways, write about it in the comments. Very soon, I will announce a competition of comments on the site, with great prizes. Bookmark my blog, we will be friends. In the meantime, the answer to the main question of today 🙂
1. How to delete a page in Odnoklassniki from a computer?
How to delete a page in classmates from a computer. There are several basic ways to delete a personal page on Odnoklassniki.Ru from a personal computer, including the traditional method recommended by the site administration.
1.1. Delete page using URL
Already does not work, but some claim that they did it! The old and once popular way to delete a personal page and profile on a social network, without any manipulation and entering the menu, using a simple link and an individual user number ID (page number) looks like this:
1. Necessary as usual go on the website, logging in with your username and password;
2. Go to your profile page. To do this, click on your first and last name:
Find the ID number in the upper address bar of the browser. The number of the personal page and copy it. It looks like “ok.ru/profile/123456789.”;
Or enter the settings. https://ok.ru/settings and a link to the profile will be indicated there:
4. Press “Enter”. If you are taken to a page that does not exist, then the deletion was successful.
1.2. Removal through Rules
This method of deleting a page in Odnoklassniki can be called standard, referring to its recommendations from the official administration of the social network.
1. In the usual manner, enter the username and password, log in to the system and go to the main base page;
2. Scroll the mouse wheel to the very bottom of the page and find the “Regulations” item in the rightmost column;
3. After clicking on the “Regulations” comes a long license agreement, which we simply scroll down to the very end;
4. At the very bottom there will be an item “Opt out of services”, click on it with the mouse, select one of the suggested reasons for deleting the page. The reason you can choose any of the 5 proposed (the design and are not satisfied, the profile has been hacked, creating a new profile, switching to another social network), or write your reason in the comment;
5. Next, enter the password from the page and confirm the deletion by ticking the “Delete forever” item;
6. Done! Your page has been deleted, but it can be restored within 90 days.
1.3. How to delete a page if you forgot your password
Many users of the Odnoklassniki social network are interested in the question of whether it is possible to delete a page in Odnoklassniki if the password is forgotten, there is no access to mail and an attached mobile phone. We answer, yes you can! There are two ways.
Method 1: You must use any other page to contact the technical support site with the requirements for password recovery and login. Technical support is obliged in this case to meet. However, the procedure may take weeks, and to restore access, you may need clear photographs of an identity document and other personal information requested by a support staff.
Method 2: You can ask your friends and acquaintances in droves to start scribbling complaints about this page, because of its fictitious activity and spamming. In this case, the site administration will permanently block the specified account.
Well, or the simplest option in this case is to restore the page and delete it later through the rules:
1.4. How to remove a dead man page
How to permanently delete a page in classmates if its owner is dead? The administration of the Odnoklassniki social network does not have access to the current database of deceased people, so it continues to maintain their personal pages, considering them still alive and puzzling the relatives and friends of the deceased.
You can solve this misunderstanding by contacting the technical support service. You may have to provide the personal data of the deceased, such as: passport, death certificate, etc.
You can also delete the page yourself, for this we proceed as per the instructions for the “Forgot password” item.
2. How to delete a page in Odnoklassniki from the phone
Site currently does not provide its customers with the ability to delete a personal page through the mobile version of the site “M.Ok.Ru” or through the official mobile application in order to protect users from all kinds of scammers who may gain access to a mobile phone.
Before deleting your old page in Odnoklassniki through the mobile version of the site, you will need to switch to the full version of the page by opening it in the browser of your mobile device.
You can do this this way: by scrolling to the very beginning of the page and selecting the appropriate items: “Regulations”, “Opt out of services”, “Delete forever”.
2.1. Uninstall official app on iOS and Android
How to delete a page in Odnoklassniki from the phone after all personal information is deleted? To uninstall the OK application on Android smartphones, you will need to perform the following procedure:
1. Go to the device’s settings and find the “Applications” section in them;
2. We find in the highlighted list of programs the official application “OK”;
3. Next, do the following procedures: click “stop”, “clear the cache”, “erase data” and “delete”. Such an order is important, since after removing the application itself on the phone, its components may remain clogging the device’s memory.
Compared to the Android operating system, in ios, uninstalling the OK application is much easier:
1. Hold the “OK” application icon with your finger and wait for it to move;
2. Next, confirm the deletion by clicking the cross;
3. Done, the application has been successfully uninstalled.
3. How to recover a deleted page in Odnoklassniki
Deleting a personal page in Odnoklassniki often leads to the loss of important information, or a person develops a strong dependence on communication on social networks and without his deleted page he just becomes bored. You can recover deleted data, but only on the following conditions:
- If from the date of removal 3 more months have not passed (90 days);
- A valid and current phone number is attached to the page.
To bring a page back to life requires:
- Go to the “Registration” tab;
- Enter the attached phone number in the registration form;
- Restore access by following the instructions.
The profile can no longer be restored if it was previously hacked and stolen by attackers. Before you delete a page in your classmates completely, you should think about the consequences of this action, because many personal data: photos, audio files, notes and messages can no longer be restored, and they will be lost forever.