In order to save data stored on our iPhone / iPad, a backup function is provided. You can backup via iTunes or through iCloud. As you wish. Few of you know that it is not necessary to do a full data recovery later on your iPhone or computer. You can get individual file types. In this article, we will describe in detail how to download a photo from an iCloud backup to a computer. To complete this task, additional software is required. The UltData utility.
How to pull and extract photos from iCloud backup
Tenorshare UltData allows you to recover deleted or lost data from your iPhone or iPad. Including you can extract photos,s, contacts, correspondence, messages and other types of data from a backup, regardless of how it was made. Through iCloud or iTunes.
How to get photos from iCloud backup to iPhone or computer
Below we will look at detailed instructions on how to extract a photo from an iCloud backup. Please note that you can extract photos from the iCloud cloud on an iPhone separately or on a computer.
1. Download UltData from Tenorshare official website. Install the utility on your computer.
2. Connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer. Then run the UltData program, wait a while. The utility will recognize your device.
3. Next, in the upper panel, you need to select the appropriate method of data recovery. You can recover deleted or lost data directly from the iOS device itself, or from iTunes or iCloud backup files. Select “Restore from iCloud Backup Files”.
4.You will be prompted to enter the personal information of your iCloud account. Apple ID and password, then a verification code that will be sent to your device. After that, you will see a list of all backups made in iCloud. Select the one you need and click on the “Next” button.
5. Next you need to specify what type of data you want to extract. To remove a photo from an iCloud backup, check the box next to “App photo” and “Camera Roll and” and click on the “Next” button.
6. The program will take some time to download iCloud backup files. Wait and do not disconnect your device.
7. When the process is completed, you will see a photo on the screen. Using the preview function, select the photos you want to get from the iCloud backup. Then click the Restore button. In the end, you can choose where to save the pulled photos from the iCloud cloud. To your device or computer.
UltData can be used on both Mac and Windows. You can use the trial version with the restriction of some features, or purchase the full version.
Update 2019-07-25 / Update for iOS data recovery