How to Recover Deleted Numbers On Samsung Phone
Readers of our site often look for the answer to the question of how to return deleted contacts on their Android-smartphone. As it turned out, there are several ways, one of which implies that you used a Samsung account to synchronize contacts. If you can’t find the lost contacts in your Google account, then maybe they are saved in another account, which is necessary for installing applications and themes from Galaxy Apps.
So, let’s start with the easiest way. restore contacts through a Google account.
Method 1: how to return deleted contacts on Android
Google has a web version of its services, so we can do all the necessary actions right from your computer.
1. Go to the Google Contacts web page and make sure you’re signed in with the same account
you use on the phone
2. Click the “To old version” button on the left side of the screen.
3. Next, click on the “” button, which is located above the list of your contacts
4. Click on “Restore Contacts”
5. Then you need to select the time by which you want to restore deleted contacts
6. Now click restore to complete the process.
If the lost contacts did not appear on the phone, then try deleting the Google account and adding it back to synchronize data from scratch.
Method 2: how to return deleted contacts that were synced through your Samsung account
This method implies that the phone crashed due to which some or all of the contacts disappeared from the Samsung Galaxy smartphone. To restore contacts, you need to delete and add the account back.
1. Open your phone’s settings and go to the “Cloud and accounts” section
2. Now go to the “Accounts” section and select “Samsung account” from the list
3. Tap on the email address, press the “Menu” button, which is located in the upper right corner and select “Delete account”
4.After confirmation of actions, the Samsung account will be deleted
5. At the end of the process, restart the phone
6. Now add the same account back and make sure that the contacts
synchronized. If this does not happen, then click the “Sync” button, which will force the synchronization process.
What else can you think of?
You need to make sure that the phone book displays all your contacts, and not just those in the device’s memory, on the SIM card, or on any of your accounts.
1. Open the “Contacts” application on your phone
2. Tap on the “Menu” button in the upper right corner of the screen and go to settings
3. In the “Show contacts” section, select “All contacts”
4. After these steps, the phone book will display all your numbers.